Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion TD Mega v3.4 is released

+22
12elease
Copper
croco
OsiRyS
fxp
von_Oberstain
estelle18
kolia1
yulyano
rtest77
Dazzlee
acmepc3
shengshun
smokas
Anders Riis
Elises
VoiceInMind
NERV
w1r3L3sS
Taiwo
NoChance
HuanAk
26 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Legion TD Mega v3.4 is released - Page 2 Empty Re: Legion TD Mega v3.4 is released

Post  HuanAk Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:21 am

NoChance wrote:When you fix the element bugs ?
Element race is the bad race ever !!
I`ve tested it , and you got leak after lvl 10 , of 2 in 2 rounds . It`s to weak this race !
If you play with oceanus & golem & fenix , you got leak .
If you play with violet & oceanus & golem & fenix , you got leak.
If you play with any strategy , you got leak.
Please see my last post .

I don't have time to show you the build for level 10+, I already give you level 1-10 build with very high income, so you should able to work it out. ( like lower income for higher value), and spent some time to try it in single player with free gold from -debug).

for a real Pro, they always leak a little bit in early game to get high income, then they will own later.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega v3.4 is released - Page 2 Empty Re: Legion TD Mega v3.4 is released

Post  VoiceInMind Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:13 pm

There is no point to fix elemental cuz one guy cant use it right. =\

And one more bug with votekick. After kick player was still in game and noone ex kicked player know when he got kicked. Repaly.

VoiceInMind
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  w1r3L3sS Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:29 pm

HuanAK, I found a new bug. When you give Holy Light to King you can't move your builder or to build towers. The only way to move your builder again is to Change Builder.(At Prophet is to Change Towers) . Please fix this bug.

Greetings from w1r3L3sS !!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

w1r3L3sS
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:04 pm

VoiceInMind wrote:

Than, undead testing:
Zombies and butchers have medim armor in description and heavy after spawn as unit.
Necromancers and necrolytes(? omg, forgot name) have 15 and 19(or smth) mana as buildind and 32 after round start.
Mb it's better to make 3 upgrade of necromancers with unique type of skeleton each? Like shadows' tier 1.

And merc test:
That was short game, so i cant tell u smth incredible like 25k value. Now it hard to start, but after 10, or smone's leak 3-4 rounds in a row problem of def disappering. No much problems with income, but ive got ~300 at 19 and 7/15 can make me 800+ till 30.
I've got an idea about merc. Will it be good, if only half(or less) of survived merc after killing their creeps go to def king? With hard limit of max value ofc.

in beta3, I got replay from player show :
level 5 : 7/6 with 54 income
level 7 : 7/8 with 80 income
level 9 : 7/12 with 180 income
level 10 : 7/14 with 185 income
after arena : 7/15 with 240 income.
then +70 income per level for next 20 level (eg, +1400 income in next 20 level).
end up with 24k value
so...

here is Beta 4 :
Undead:
- creep kill by Heartstopper Aura won't give bounty -- FIXED
- Meat Wagan/ War Machine cannot splash on air
- Necromancer ability change (upgrade will summon 3 archer)
- Zombie/Pudge have correct armor type (Medium)

Mecenary:
- buy summon from barrack won't give income to mecenary
- First unit cost more (from 0 -> 5 gold)

- Builder can move after use Holy light
- Fix minor bug on arena
- automatic type "-next" at the end of each wave
- modified vote kick, it should instant kick now ??? (please test)

--------------------

vote kick will work like this :
- everyone can start -votekick, it will expired in 15 seconds
- everyone will received a pop up menu to vote : yes, no & don't care
- the kicked player also received a pop up menu(so he can vote NO for himself )

vote result only valid if :
- if there are N player, then you will need at lease (N-1) vote (eg, 8 player, then at lease 7 people pick their vote to become valid vote)
- it also require minimum 2 vote
- after (N-1) voted, if Yes > No, then vote is success (player will kicked)

possible bug:
- single player, when you kick yourself, the score board is gone Sad
- 2 player, not sure what happen ?
- 3 player ? player_1 vote Yes, Player_2 don't care, then vote is valid before player_3 can vote No Sad
- anymore bug ?

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:05 pm

w1r3L3sS wrote:HuanAK, I found a new bug. When you give Holy Light to King you can't move your builder or to build towers. The only way to move your builder again is to Change Builder.(At Prophet is to Change Towers) . Please fix this bug.

Greetings from w1r3L3sS !!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Thank, you are the only one can tell me why builder can't move Smile

lucky I read your message before release Beta 4

so it is fixed now in Beta 4

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:56 am

Hi again. (:

- Setting -arggcb was bugged in beta3, only the host was given a random builder, the other players could choice their own builder ): (not sure if still bugged in beta4, or if -ar was bugged too.)
- After -votekicking someone, the lane keeps spawning creeps, but they give 1 gold, even if playing with -gg (beta 3 feedback).
- Some typos:
  • - Ice Troll from arctic doesn't have Cold Attack, but in description says it does.
    - Frost Wolf, "promote to Pandaren" button is in the wrong place.
    - Azure Dragon: tolltip of his Frost Armor Buff missing during rounds.
    - Polar Bear/Magnataur have an apostrophe in their "frost aura": "slows nearby enemies' movement by 60%"
    - Units from Undead race aren't in the Hybrid Units descriptions, although they can be randomed.
    - Machine Turret from Goblin race has a typo in the Promote window : Blurst Shot instead of "Burst Shot".
    - "Defend skill" from Guard (paladin race) doesn't have a tolltip description for turning off.
    - Elite Archer needs punctuation in tolltip.
    - Raider/Blood Raider, miss typo in promote tolltip: it says Dire wolf, but Blood Raider summons a Blood wolf.
    - Blood Orc Warlock: lacking an S and a capital letter in "last 4 second". (Also, this skill lasts 4 seconds on hero too?)
    - Witch Doctor/Elder Witch doctor, Regeneration 5/10 hp per second, shouldn't be regenerates or something like that? x:
    - Orc Warrior/Blood Orc Warrior, "Frenzy" skill tolltip let you think he can use Frenzy on any unit, but he only uses on himself.
    - Ghost from undead race have an typo in "heartstopper aura", lost should be lose? idk
    - Necromancer/Necrolyte: Tolltip says they have "raise death" as skill, but units have "raise dead". who's right?
    - Guardian of Death: tolltip says he has splash as ability, yeah it does, but unit ability name is "Cleaving Attack".
    - Tree of knowledge: ability description doesn't follow Beta nerfs. 20 targets -> 15 targets.
    - Nightmare/Doppelganger: promote tolltip showing doppelganger has light armor.
    - King: Tolltip of "king's Devotion aura" buff is missing.
    - Wisps in Town: tolltip ends with a coma. Could be nice if you put something like "allowed only 7 wisps".
    - Barracks: - Kraken: tolltip doesn't have info about his healing aura.
    - Infernal/Demon: tolltip says Chao Damage.
    - Demon: tolltip info needs capital letter, swiftness aura/commander aura have an apostrophe that i don't think it belongs there.
    - Farms: after 10th upgrade, instead of showing "build High Elven Farm", it continues to show "build farm", could be nice to change it to "Upgrade Farm" and "upgrade to High Elven Farm" and after "Upgrade High Elven Farm".
    - "Change builder" tolltip ends with a coma, and needs to correct: "2 timeS/3 timeS/4 timeS/5 timeS".

- Some typos in the race descriptions:
  • - Goblin race: "strong in mechanical thing~~", strong should have a capital S.
    - Paladin race: missing a dot at the end.
    - Prophet builder: needs capital letter.
    - Mercenary: Capital Letters, double space and needs dots.

That's it I guess.
Btw, I think people are abusing this "change to mercenary option if you have less than 50% value", kinda sad to set -ar for everybody, and then 2 rounds later, everyone on the other side have merc. ):

- Feedback from undead:
idk, but I fell like Death Dragon is the stronger dragon (probably the top DPS'er in undead race), he hits more than the other dragons, his splash his way stronger too and he move a lot faster, well that's fine because Azure dragon have a slow debuff which is really good, but Beast dragon is kinda null near Death dragon/Azure dragon.

Maybe later I'll check mercenary. cya

NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega v3.4 is released - Page 2 Empty Undead, necromancer

Post  Anders Riis Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:24 am

Is it me or is this necromancer totally overpowered in beta 4?
The upgrade summons 3 skele with like 100 dps? and i dont know what the necromancer got it self in dps.. but.. it really pwns..

Anders Riis
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:27 am

Anders Riis wrote:Is it me or is this necromancer totally overpowered in beta 4?
The upgrade summons 3 skele with like 100 dps? and i dont know what the necromancer got it self in dps.. but.. it really pwns..

skeleton = 30dps
3x skeleton = 90dps
Necrolyte = 65dps
Total = 155dps for 300 gold.
- dps seen ok (same ratio as Nightsaber)
- skeleton have 100hp so can't use them as tank

I only worry about splash, which is hard to calculate total dps output, I use 180% for dragon "splash" and 150% for melee splash.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:30 am

NERV wrote:Hi again. (:

- Setting -arggcb was bugged in beta3, only the host was given a random builder, the other players could choice their own builder ): (not sure if still bugged in beta4, or if -ar was bugged too.)
- After -votekicking someone, the lane keeps spawning creeps, but they give 1 gold, even if playing with -gg (beta 3 feedback).
- Some typos:
  • - Ice Troll from arctic doesn't have Cold Attack, but in description says it does.
    - Frost Wolf, "promote to Pandaren" button is in the wrong place.
    - Azure Dragon: tolltip of his Frost Armor Buff missing during rounds.
    - Polar Bear/Magnataur have an apostrophe in their "frost aura": "slows nearby enemies' movement by 60%"
    - Units from Undead race aren't in the Hybrid Units descriptions, although they can be randomed.
    - Machine Turret from Goblin race has a typo in the Promote window : Blurst Shot instead of "Burst Shot".
    - "Defend skill" from Guard (paladin race) doesn't have a tolltip description for turning off.
    - Elite Archer needs punctuation in tolltip.
    - Raider/Blood Raider, miss typo in promote tolltip: it says Dire wolf, but Blood Raider summons a Blood wolf.
    - Blood Orc Warlock: lacking an S and a capital letter in "last 4 second". (Also, this skill lasts 4 seconds on hero too?)
    - Witch Doctor/Elder Witch doctor, Regeneration 5/10 hp per second, shouldn't be regenerates or something like that? x:
    - Orc Warrior/Blood Orc Warrior, "Frenzy" skill tolltip let you think he can use Frenzy on any unit, but he only uses on himself.
    - Ghost from undead race have an typo in "heartstopper aura", lost should be lose? idk
    - Necromancer/Necrolyte: Tolltip says they have "raise death" as skill, but units have "raise dead". who's right?
    - Guardian of Death: tolltip says he has splash as ability, yeah it does, but unit ability name is "Cleaving Attack".
    - Tree of knowledge: ability description doesn't follow Beta nerfs. 20 targets -> 15 targets.
    - Nightmare/Doppelganger: promote tolltip showing doppelganger has light armor.
    - King: Tolltip of "king's Devotion aura" buff is missing.
    - Wisps in Town: tolltip ends with a coma. Could be nice if you put something like "allowed only 7 wisps".
    - Barracks: - Kraken: tolltip doesn't have info about his healing aura.
    - Infernal/Demon: tolltip says Chao Damage.
    - Demon: tolltip info needs capital letter, swiftness aura/commander aura have an apostrophe that i don't think it belongs there.
    - Farms: after 10th upgrade, instead of showing "build High Elven Farm", it continues to show "build farm", could be nice to change it to "Upgrade Farm" and "upgrade to High Elven Farm" and after "Upgrade High Elven Farm".
    - "Change builder" tolltip ends with a coma, and needs to correct: "2 timeS/3 timeS/4 timeS/5 timeS".

- Some typos in the race descriptions:
  • - Goblin race: "strong in mechanical thing~~", strong should have a capital S.
    - Paladin race: missing a dot at the end.
    - Prophet builder: needs capital letter.
    - Mercenary: Capital Letters, double space and needs dots.

That's it I guess.
Btw, I think people are abusing this "change to mercenary option if you have less than 50% value", kinda sad to set -ar for everybody, and then 2 rounds later, everyone on the other side have merc. ):

- Feedback from undead:
idk, but I fell like Death Dragon is the stronger dragon (probably the top DPS'er in undead race), he hits more than the other dragons, his splash his way stronger too and he move a lot faster, well that's fine because Azure dragon have a slow debuff which is really good, but Beast dragon is kinda null near Death dragon/Azure dragon.

Maybe later I'll check mercenary. cya

good report, keep hunting if you find more, I will copy your post and fix them one by one.

-ar bug is possible old bug from 3.2 beta, let me know if there are more similar bug (I lost 3.3 source code so have to roll back from 3.2).

After -votekicking someone, the lane keeps spawning creeps, but they give 1 gold,
for creep continue spawning, do player still in game or already leave ? (there was bug that player still in game if he afk)

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:14 pm

HuanAk wrote:

After -votekicking someone, the lane keeps spawning creeps, but they give 1 gold,
for creep continue spawning, do player still in game or already leave ? (there was bug that player still in game if he afk)

He stayed in after the votekick until the end of the game.
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:59 pm

all typos is correct, if you have more, let me know.

just ignore votekick, I will re-write the code again. (that votekick was copy from some forum).

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:20 pm

I only found this bug :
- after host type -ar, everyone can still pick any race for a short time (1 second), then they can't pick and given random builder

if you get difference bug (eg, everyone except host can still pick any race after 1 seconds), then let me know. I will have to look deeper inside my code.

also found bug for HP : player can still click "random builder" before host pick. (old bug from 3.2 beta).

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:54 pm

I check the stat on Fire Archer:

I change attack speed from 1 second to 0.33 second... but forget to change the damage !!

so in Beta 4, archer do 90dps !! (should be 30dps)

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:27 am

HuanAk wrote:

I only found this bug :
- after host type -ar, everyone can still pick any race for a short time (1 second), then they can't pick and given random builder

if you get difference bug (eg, everyone except host can still pick any race after 1 seconds), then let me know. I will have to look deeper inside my code.

also found bug for HP : player can still click "random builder" before host pick. (old bug from 3.2 beta).

Yeah, I've noticed that after I set -ar, some players still randomed builder after a few seconds, but I tough they we're just being kind, lol.
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:23 pm

Beta 5 is out. there may be more "tooltip missing" bug, because it cause by map compression tool. I have fixed lots of them, but some may still missing.

NERV : I fixed all typo/bug on your list, let me know if you found any.

PS: this beta is for testing new loading screen (made by BkO21).

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VoiceInMind Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:26 am

Trouble with loading screen here.

VoiceInMind
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:19 am

Like VoiceinMind said, the loading bar in the new screen is missplaced.

Typos:
Commander aura from demon has tolltip missing.
Version in upkeep showing b4 instead of b5.
Announcements in arena with some color-code numbers showing up.

Also, may i suggest you buff just a little the dmg(or hp) of the ghouls from undead? One ghoul can't tank lv1 with whelp/or/can't tank lv2 with dino, they are pretty useless when facing income at early game. I'm trying to came up with a good build with undead, but T1 and T2 seems useless. Nvm, I already found something nice. ^_^ Although, T1 is quite useless, would be nice if you give 'em a debuff or sort.

----EDIT
HuanAk wrote:

Beta 3:
- New Race (Undead)
- level 31 become visible
- During Arena, Turtle don't move untill fight start
- Mecenary's cost changed again
- Player cannot cancel Holy Light
- Remove short key for change builder/reroll
- Builder cannot move outside their own arean during arena fight
- Player cannot buy wisp at start if it is -li mode
- level 22,, 28 is slightly easier (around 5-10% less hp)
- Level 13 is easier (remove 10% hp buff on level 13)
- add +10 hp on level 9 (so Tree of Knowledge can't kill them in one AoE)
- level 25 is harder (10% more dps, 5% more hp)

I'm not sure these changes are working in b5, i only tested lv5 and lv9, and lv5 wasn't nerfed (lv9 is buffed), later I'll check the other changes.
If you want to nerf ToK, adding 10 hp won't make any difference, since ToK have dmg reflection, 2 hits and 10 hp is gone. Buffing lv 9 only for nerfing power of ToK, kinda only make it harder for others races. But that just my opinion, also, reducing targets of aoe its not a smart move, won't make any difference in mid~end game, unless there's like 100 creeps around ToK's (lv11 -> highest creep count and even if you sends A LOT of militia and archers, u can't make past 60 creeps, i guess that's the only way to counter ToK's users). Would be a better nerf if you let 20(or maybe even 15) targets, but instead of 200 dmg, change it to 100~150, that way the 2 upgrades from ygg would be more balanced. (ToK's have chaos dmg, reflect and aoe! AWESOME / Life Tree has what? magic dmg and attack slower(lol, playing a lot of legion MEGA and I realized that the faster the tower attacks, the better it is. There's just too many targets for slower's tower to kill, splash/poison builds are awesome too.), a minor heal and a aoe heal that heals like 200 hp? (It used to be ok in x1 version, but now we're facing 3x more enemies, just 200 hp heal isn't enough.)

Also, I have a request. About Outcast/Forsaken One:

"Insanity:":

This buff is also one of the buffs that wasn't balanced for x3 version. In Lisk's version, it was ok to drain 12 hp per second, since 10 armor was really a lot, but now (again) we're facing 3x more enemies, and 12 hp drain/sec completely nullifies the 10+ armor buff. I ask , please, think about it.

I guess that's just it.

NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:49 am

keep adding bug to same post, I will collect them later.

for ToK: I don't want to say it in public, but Nature can reach 7/8 around level 10. and ~600 income at level 20.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:33 am

HuanAk wrote:
keep adding bug to same post, I will collect them later.

for ToK: I don't want to say it in public, but Nature can reach 7/8 around level 10. and ~600 income at level 20.

Obviously ToK's overpowered. But that's not my point. I saying that tree of life sucks monkey-ass comparing it to ToK.

NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:05 am

I tried once on single player with debug mode.

Tree of Life work better than Tree of Knowledge for late game( after you have 1 row of them.

I can't remember their healing rate now. it was like 40hp X 6 target, every 4 second ? ==> 240hp/4 second = 60hp/second

10 of them will heal 600hp/second ??

but it is hard to put healing in calculation.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smokas Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:14 am

if u can check orc race, deploy wyvern when i upgrade it have same dmg like before 82-98

smokas
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:48 am

smokas wrote:if u can check orc race, deploy wyvern when i upgrade it have same dmg like before 82-98

nobody report it yet, but I will check. ( remember, upgraded one attack almost 2 time faster, with powerful poison that can stack with itself)

next beta is slow, because Rugby World Cup will start today, and it happen in my town.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smokas Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:05 pm

on version 3.3 have 127-143 dmg but on beta have same dmg like before upgrade

smokas
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  VoiceInMind Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:50 pm

In beta 5 -hp dsnt work. Looks like no modes wrote.

VoiceInMind
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:01 am

VoiceInMind wrote:In beta 5 -hp dsnt work. Looks like no modes wrote.

I think -hp work, but -ar do not work ?

PS: if you enter invalid mode, it will use default mode (-ap). eg:

-hpabcdefg --> invalid, will use default (-ap)
-abcdefg --> invalid, will use default (-ap)

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next