Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion TD Mega v3.4 is released

+22
12elease
Copper
croco
OsiRyS
fxp
von_Oberstain
estelle18
kolia1
yulyano
rtest77
Dazzlee
acmepc3
shengshun
smokas
Anders Riis
Elises
VoiceInMind
NERV
w1r3L3sS
Taiwo
NoChance
HuanAk
26 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Legion TD Mega v3.4 is released - Page 7 Empty Re: Legion TD Mega v3.4 is released

Post  HuanAk Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:58 am

ok,

Beta 10 is out, just for quick fix on:
- Pathing for pheonix/Meridian
- pathing on east hall after teleport to king
- wolverine's ability not working

some minor bug still not fixed yet :
- Priest/high Priest stand still and do not heal (sometime)
- Creep spawn: only 1-2 creep move first, the rest move a few second later after first 1-2 die. (should move at same time)
- Leaked creep charge toward king and ignore fighter (happen on air, those can fly over fighter and charge king)
- Leaked king move close to wall, should move in middle

except this one. (let me know if it still happen, or need replay/more detail on race)

building and before it finished building and the level is up, the unit will stuck there, transparent but still able to fight, then after the level the unit is gone.. you don get anything from it Sad

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega v3.4 is released - Page 7 Empty Hybrid bug!

Post  kolia1 Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:48 pm

Yes, the build-before-finish-as-round-started hybrid buildings does not complete properly, instead it is stuck on the spot, able to attack and receive damage like a normal unit but transparent and after the round it would dissappear without giving any gold! It only happen when i uses Hybrid.. and it happen more than once.. and also to my friend! We got pawn by our own buildings how is this possible!!!???

kolia1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega v3.4 is released - Page 7 Empty Hybird bug

Post  kolia1 Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:12 pm

I tested hybrid in beta 10, doesnt show any bug for now.. gtg out, test it again soon

kolia1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega v3.4 is released - Page 7 Empty Re: Legion TD Mega v3.4 is released

Post  HuanAk Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:17 pm

It is something happen when lag.

when wave start, I write code to force all un-finish build become 99%, so they should finish in next 0.001 second.

but somehow they fail to finish last 1%, before fighter spawn. then they too late and forgot by code (and stuck there).

-----------

in beta 10, I add 1 second wait time before spawn fighter, hopeful they can finish last 1%.

let me know if it still happen (try out laggy game, it more likely happen when lag)

if it still happen, I will see if I can force them finish.

-----------------

for little bug : "after creep spawn, most of them get stuck in spawn point. most of them take a while to move out, while 1-4 run them can move out too early and die"

do this little bug happen in Beta 8 ? or 9 ?

I know this happen when it is more lag (4v4). rarely happen in single player

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega v3.4 is released - Page 7 Empty Tier 6 ghost bug

Post  kolia1 Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:33 pm

Oh ya before i go, i remember i used Dark priest ( not upgraded to meridian ) And dark priest killed a Siren ( level 12 ) with his spell and the creep just dissappeared, no animation of dying or getting the bounty, it was lost forever! Was in beta 8 when i played, havent test again in beta 10.

kolia1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:00 pm

kolia1 wrote:Oh ya before i go, i remember i used Dark priest ( not upgraded to meridian ) And dark priest killed a Siren ( level 12 ) with his spell and the creep just dissappeared, no animation of dying or getting the bounty, it was lost forever! Was in beta 8 when i played, havent test again in beta 10.

Tested, it give bounty.

I add code to remove corpse after 1 seconds (to reduce lag from corpse). sometime you won't see them fall down to ground due to lag/delay

Beta 11 is out :
----------------

- 17,18 is quiet hard (can't kill with 1k below recommend)
- 25,25,26,27 is similar to 19/21 (must have recommend value, or higher)
- of course, 19/22/28 is easier

just let you know wave difficult is not same as before, so better stay safe untill you update your build

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  von_Oberstain Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:24 am

HuanAk wrote:It is something happen when lag.

when wave start, I write code to force all un-finish build become 99%, so they should finish in next 0.001 second.

if it still happen, I will see if I can force them finish.

in 'set round in progress' use group 'constructing buildings' and replace them with finished ones? if you haven't changed that part of the code, of course
von_Oberstain
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VoiceInMind Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:18 am

http://rghost.ru/22865081

Each summoned unit stuck at "pinged area" with +1 armor. Unstuck dsnt work.

And i hardly understand what ability now got death dragons. It's just splash with funny hybrid animation of frost and poison?

VoiceInMind
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:03 am

VoiceInMind wrote:http://rghost.ru/22865081

Each summoned unit stuck at "pinged area" with +1 armor. Unstuck dsnt work.

Indeed, when used anti stuck, they just walk until the border of dark grass area, then come back to where they were.

VoiceInMind wrote:
And i hardly understand what ability now got death dragons. It's just splash with funny hybrid animation of frost and poison?

Yes. Nothing special, same with red dragon. But blue dragon now have the slow.
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Taiwo Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:30 am

cant play with beta 11 unit stuck on lvl 1...anti stuck doesnt work as they said up

Taiwo
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:29 am

Taiwo wrote:cant play with beta 11 unit stuck on lvl 1...anti stuck doesnt work as they said up

correction: anti stuck doesn't work only with summoned units in dark grass area.

also, sometimes dark priest isn't using his skill against bosses. just like clockwork from goblin, sometime he uses, sometimes don't.

Sometimes dino gets stuck inside dark grass area like summoned units. this sucks.

Sometimes, when people builds their units too close to teleport, they end up being teleported when they are killing the wave. Usually happens against ranged waves.

just found that red can't heal king, says "you can't aim at your own units".
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:57 pm

all above is fixed in Beta 12

dark priest - it spell doesn't base on mana, and it have 15 second cooldown ( always like this since LISK's)
clickwreck - it automatic cast by AI, sometime AE is slow

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:30 pm

I think there are still rare bug in arena, the pit become visible after finish.

it possible cause by some invisible unit inside arena pit.

can anyone help me trace down what posisble unit ?
- Blood Raider will cause this bug (confirm, 100% chance)
- Hade
... possible all unit with pet, I will check tomorrow

Last edited by HuanAk on Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fxp Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:07 pm

unplayable, creeps stuck and unstuck is no help.

looks like it happens at collision size change points. e.g. before entering king "hall" (last straight way to king).

fxp
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:26 pm

fxp wrote:unplayable, creeps stuck and unstuck is no help.

looks like it happens at collision size change points. e.g. before entering king "hall" (last straight way to king).

what version number ?

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fxp Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:40 pm

HuanAk wrote:
fxp wrote:unplayable, creeps stuck and unstuck is no help.

what version number ?

Beta12, looks like creeps get to area where whisps gather wood, so they really stuck, and there no exit.

fxp
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  yulyano Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:38 pm

http ://i49.servimg.com/u/f49/16/89/28/37/asd10.jpg
wave stuck in the way to king in beta 12

yulyano
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:13 am

HuanAk wrote:I think there are still rare bug in arena, the pit become visible after finish.

it possible cause by some invisible unit inside arena pit.

can anyone help me trace down what posisble unit ?
- Blood Raider will cause this bug (confirm, 100% chance)
- Hade
... possible all unit with pet, I will check tomorrow

I've tested some units that summons, also tested hydras/goblins tanks, but this bugs only occurs with :
Lord of death/Hades
Gateguard/harbinger

The bug will always occurs, no matter if you lose or win the arena.
Also, sometimes summoned units will miss their attacks against boss in arena.

Also, i must say that i liked, the creeps going forward at the begining of the round, I mean, i prefer all creeps going fowards that just fenix/meridian.
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:57 am

I will undo the collision & speed changed tonight.

as well as try find easy solution for Arena visible bug.

Also, i must say that i liked, the creeps going forward at the begining of the round, I mean, i prefer all creeps going fowards that just fenix/meridian.

the way creep spawn can't undo, it will cause "block" bug on spawn point.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  OsiRyS Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:30 pm

Huank you are the best but i have more things to tell u:
I like cuz u introduce lifetsteal attack on butcher but dunno why u nerfed necrolyte...is ur choice
Dont know why u eliminate ice troll shaman skill...u nerfed arctic a lot(btw u hate arctic?)...u should reintroduce cold attack(-33% reduce attack spd and -50% reduce movement spd-i dont care about reduce movement spd i like this cuz he reduce attack spd) on troll shaman cuz u nerfed the entire arctic builder [first u eliminate the young frost dragon combo with pandaren(good combo),nerfed a lot azure dragon who in pass was a good tank cuz when he died he freeze all...now azure dragon is sucks and i dont see anyone to play with azure dragon(only nabs) cuz u will leak if u play a build with azure dragon; u nerfed as well wandingo(had very fast attack and medium armour)...what should i play on arctic only pandaren+polar bear and 2 trols as aura then change builder? ]-troll shaman was very good on lvl 10,20 and 30
Dunno why u nerfed ascendent skill(faerie fire): -8 armour-> -5 armou[ascendent was better in past when he turns all the creature(even the bosses) into sheep for 5-8 sec(dunno exactly) and boss for 3 sec imo]....
another ideas: -can u make greater healing aura to stack with healing aura?
-and violate skill and warlock shaman skill and ascendent skill to stack(now this skills alternate) or stack only a percentage...
i mean if u have in ur army 1 soul of villian and 1 ascendent(when they hit the same unit-> now aura alternate: or ascendent skill or
violate skill)..can u make them to stack...even a percentage?
The last thing:Pls rebalance ogre unit(from beast builder)-this is the most imbalance unit on entire game-he have slow attack(attack once at 4-5 sec?) and have 25% chance to stun:O
Pls answer me to all ideas that i mentioned
btw chronos aura and polar bear aura stack?
Ty

Last edited by OsiRyS on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

OsiRyS
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:23 pm

Beta 13 is out.

OsiRyS wrote:Huank you are the best but i have more things to tell u:
I like cuz u introduce lifetsteal attack on butcher but dunno why u nerfed necrolyte...is ur choice
Dont know why u eliminate ice troll shaman skill...u nerfed arctic a lot(btw u hate arctic?)...u should reintroduce cold attack(-33% reduce attack spd and -50% reduce movement spd-i dont care about reduce movement spd i like this cuz he reduce attack spd) on troll shaman cuz u nerfed the entire arctic builder [first u eliminate the young frost dragon combo with pandaren(good combo),nerfed a lot azure dragon who in pass was a good tank cuz when he died he freeze all...now azure dragon is sucks and i dont see anyone to play with azure dragon(only nabs) cuz u will leak if u play a build with azure dragon; u nerfed as well wandingo(had very fast attack and medium armour)...what should i play on arctic only pandaren+polar bear and 2 trols as aura then change builder? ]-troll shaman was very good on lvl 10,20 and 30

- arctic can still play, and it is still good race (not the 2nd or 3rd best anymore)
- I lost 1 version (3.2) because Arctic's slow stack cause game crash
- it is boring to spam ice troll shaman, it should be "aura" unit, and only build 1-2 per game.

Dunno why u nerfed ascendent skill(faerie fire): -8 armour-> -5 armou[ascendent was better in past when he turns all the creature(even the bosses) into sheep for 5-8 sec(dunno exactly) and boss for 3 sec imo]....

- ascendent is still one of best unit to build

another ideas: -can u make greater healing aura to stack with healing aura?
-and violate skill and warlock shaman skill and ascendent skill to stack(now this skills alternate) or stack only a percentage...
i mean if u have in ur army 1 soul of villian and 1 ascendent(when they hit the same unit-> now aura alternate: or ascendent skill or
violate skill)..can u make them to stack...even a percentage?
The last thing:Pls rebalance ogre unit(from beast builder)-this is the most imbalance unit on entire game-he have slow attack(attack once at 4-5 sec?) and have 25% chance to stun:O
Pls answer me to all ideas that i mentioned
btw chronos aura and polar bear aura stack?

simple rule for stack: look at buff icon, if they are same(same name, same icon), then they won't stack

healing aura do not stack because they have same "graphic" or "effect".

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  croco Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:12 pm

Beta 13 is out.
yeah is out, but u read osyrys post? he dont speak about pathing errors.

croco
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  OsiRyS Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:38 pm

Hello Huank again...U want to balance the all lvls but u are wrong when u balance lvl 28...Yeah now 19 and 22 is easier but when u introduce siege attack on judggernaut u make them a lot better...cuz most of tanks(good tanks have fortified armour) like thrall,doomsday,tree of knowledge,steamroller...now most of ppl with recommended value leak on 28 cuz u introduce siege attack(125% vs fortified)..i always have around 13k value on 28 and now 28 is very very hard than before...if u remember they had pierce attack...and pierce attack have reduce dmg againt most of armours(70% on fortified)...u cant tank with dragons(u will leak 100%)...Pls reintroduce pierce on judggernaut ...was a lot better...
A little bug find on beta 13[dont have a print:(]
time event:arena after lvl 20
bug:one of my team mates left before arena..all good things so far but when fight in arena insted of 3 maccabeus(3 maccabeus=6k value) has appeared 2 maccabeus...if i will encounter this bug i will print screen for u...
Pls rebalance ogre from beast and change fortified on 28 cuz is very very hard...

OsiRyS
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:48 pm

Beta 14 change log :

Unit changes:
- Lower damage on Finishing blow ( can kill level 10 in one hit, but need 2 hit for kill levle 20)
- Thrall damage type change: Chaos -> Normal
- ogre : 2 second delay -> 1 second delay, same dps
- lvl28 : reduce dps by 8-9%

lvl28 will have siege damage (90% to all, except fortified armor)
fortified armor have not risk for whole game, so it should take some risk in 2 level.

Bug fix:
- Holy Light can heal on king (if king is selected by youself)

Hostbot
- add W3MMD for hostbot
- hcl command will disable -votekick or -kick
- hcl with "0" won't trigger hcl command

-------------

this beta is mainly for Hostbot's W3MMD support, will release after get feedback from them.

last thing to do is find the right sound for unit with wrong sound.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  OsiRyS Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:50 am

HuanAk wrote:
Beta 14 change log :

Unit changes:

- Thrall damage type change: Chaos -> Normal
Why u nerfed now thrall?(dont know why u nerfed lots of units)Pls Explain(I like Orc cuz of Thralls...now orc is sucks-they are expensive and they have fast attack not very fast...ffs)
Pls Huank Rebalance arctic...U nerfed Young Frost Dragon/Azure Dragon And Wandingo and make Ice Troll Shaman stronger in 3.3(this is a little balance)....Now u nerfed Ice Troll Shaman(Where Is Balance for this builder now when u remove cold attack?)

HuanAk wrote:
lvl28 will have siege damage (90% to all, except fortified armor)
i want to play a game with u and i want to see if u leak or not on 28

HuanAk wrote:
Hostbot
- add W3MMD for hostbot
Very nice

OsiRyS
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next