Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HighestIncome's income guide

+12
doumr
justfordota.
D3XTR.
tauceti
Xw-Bibi
Unholy_Rave
pl4c3m3n7
sunderkeenin
Nortan
Narkofeya
missgreen
HighestIncome
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

HighestIncome's income guide  - Page 2 Empty Re: HighestIncome's income guide

Post  pl4c3m3n7 Sun May 19, 2013 6:04 am

HighestIncome, yeah i'll do if i have time.

Best regards ... pl4c3m3n7
pl4c3m3n7
pl4c3m3n7
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy_Rave Sun May 19, 2013 1:15 pm

LoL i didn't realise that this is most viewed post on this forum Smile

Great job Highest, i like your unique style, although i can't play 'your way'. I wish you good luck with your next 'big' project.

I dont know why didn't you or anyone else upload this image, but i find this legendary:

HighestIncome's income guide  - Page 2 Legend12

GG

Unholy_Rave
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Xw-Bibi Sun May 19, 2013 4:38 pm

How the FUCK is this possible?! I rarely reach 1000 income on level 31, is this 1511 photoshop or what?

Xw-Bibi
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderkeenin Sun May 19, 2013 5:09 pm

Xw-Bibi wrote:How the FUCK is this possible?! I rarely reach 1000 income on level 31, is this 1511 photoshop or what?
He does this sort of crap. I've actually played a few games with him where his friends weren't being dumb xD

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Mon May 20, 2013 3:36 am

Xw-Bibi wrote:How the FUCK is this possible?! I rarely reach 1000 income on level 31, is this 1511 photoshop or what?

Generally elite archers along with other good starting units that make incoming really easy but the other major thing is that there is feed and a lot of extra time to income from leak.

If you look at orange and yellow on that screenshot they are both middle builders with low value (95 income on orange, wth?), which indicates to me that they were leaking most levels and that green and pink were catching the leak. Yellow seems to have switched to mercenary at some point and that was likely to try and stop himself and orange from causing so much leak. Teal also only has 13,500 value at lvl 31 which indicates that he leaked quite a bit throughout the game (especially near the end since he is 854 income with 7/15. He probably did too many lumber upgrades after lvl 20. Maybe he went from 7/8 all the way to 7/15 in one go). I'm not sure how well blue was even holding up with 15k value at lvl 31 and 7/4 lumber. Seems like purple leaked a lot on lvl 5?? and left.

It's definately possible and definately not photoshopped. You just need elite archers with feed from allies and extra time from players that leak a lot. Under such circumstances your income will get crazy high. I'm not making light of his accomplishment, simply explaining how it's "possible".
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Mon May 20, 2013 4:18 am

@Xw-Bibi,
Nortan is right, that picture is not edited in photoshop.
That income is real, and it is World income record for Legion TD Mega 3.41 (1511 income+40 lumber), so its not something that you can see every day in game, its not standard... You can find full replay file here http://rghost.net/46100692 if you are still sucpicious about this screenshot.

@Unholy_Rave, thanks for posting this picture, sweet memories are returning to me now Smile
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Post  pl4c3m3n7 Mon May 20, 2013 5:08 am

Nicely done HighestIncome. So you wasn't online last night, you will be online this night?^^

I hope we can play some epic games Rolling Eyes .

pl4c3m3n7
pl4c3m3n7
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Mon May 20, 2013 6:53 am

As i said i cant play much in next two months...i wont be online tonight, maybe tomorrow night... but im not sure, i will be fully active again by the end of July...

Best Regards, HI
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  pl4c3m3n7 Mon May 20, 2013 7:28 am

Ok.

Good Luck with your university stuff.

pl4c3m3n7
pl4c3m3n7
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Mon May 20, 2013 1:57 pm

Thank you so much, i appreciate your support and i promise you that we will play some games.

Best Regards, HI
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  pl4c3m3n7 Tue May 21, 2013 5:45 am

HighestIncome,

I have some thinks to add for/about your guide.

1.) First of all i asking myself how you could reach 25-30 income in round 5.

Because normally you do the following (every round a worker or maybe a lumberjackupgrade):

Lv worker/lumberjackupgrades/summons/income

1 Arrow 2/0; no sends at all; 0 income

2 Arrow 3/0; dino,militia; 7 income

3 Arrow 4/0; 3x militia; 10 income

4 Arrow 4/1; militia; 11 income

5 Arrow 5/1; whlep; 16 income

As you can see, i normally got around 16 income, with leaks from my team or the opponent team i maybe get around 20 income.

But i never reach 25-30 income. So i think, you should be aware of it.

2.) Nice that you switch the lumberjackupgrades at round 9 from 7/4 to 7/3-7/4. I think this was very important.

3.) You recommend to send dinos at the beginning of the game, because if somebody is leaking it takes more time. So you can go for more income (dino is the slowest unit in LTD with 200 Mspd). I would add thoughts to this statement. Well, summons for different levels are often chosen by looking at speed - eg. fast ghouls (375) or whelp (270) at lvl7 (375), rather than slow dino (200), etc. That means if you send a whelp round 7, he can atk earlier and cause more dmg then as you would send a slow dino.

4.) it may be personally dude, but i'm not a big fan of doing just poor income early on. Nowadays in public games or even in advanced games ppl like to send furbolgs/blood orcs and hermit at round 7 and even send a evil furbolg round 3. So this hard stuff could mess your build up. So i recommend to build the "standart build/own build" until round 10. As you should know as experienced player, there are some standart builds you allready have to knew in LTD. So an good example are blasters. Goblin-Blasters are a really "overpowered" unit and if you get them, you're lucky anyway. Normally you do 2/0 before gamestart and then you build a alchemist behind, near to the wall. In round 2 you do a second alchemist. Round 3 do 4/0 and save around 70 gold for a goblin blaster (upgrade of alchemist) round 4. Build a second Goblin-Blaster in round 5 and then do 7/2 till round 7 or if it's "limited income-mode" (-li) do the following. Do 5/1 at round 6. Round 7 build a Alchemist and a tower with good pierce-damage against satyrs. Because you need to get 1300 value before you can do the second lumberjackupgrade you have to build a third Goblin-Blaster round 8. So you get around 1325-1375 value. Train 7/3 for round 9 and build some good ranged towers with pierce-atk for round 10. So normally you can do 7/5 for the first arena-fight. If you wanna be sure to win it, send auren like furbolg, commander and hermit. Round 11 is easy anyway and round 12 get really owned because of your Goblin-Blasters (heavy tanks with normal atk are really good against round 12), so make one more lumberjackupgrade. You should have 7/6 now. Round 13 7/7 with some leaks - it will pay off. You will easily get round 14 because of the normal atk from blasters. If you wanna make your opponents in trouble, send a pudge and some furbolgs. During round 14 until round 17 finish your lumberjackupgrades (7/15). This causes some leaks, again, don't worry, it'll pay off. After you have done 7/15 upgrade your king is the most importants thing to do right now. Because level 20 you gonna leak 1-2 bosses depending on what units you got. And a maxed king can kill 3 or even 4 bosses without a use of king-heal. I think this is a good example to explain it really short and exactly. You can't do everytime worker for worker every single round.
"It is good to reach 7/9 before lv 14." - This is nearly impossible, because lv 14 is really hard.
I would stay 7/6 or 7/7 anyway. Like a Star @ heaven If you can do more, good job. Like a Star @ heaven

5.) About Demons. Ofc, advanced players will get them easily = +70 gold feed. But in public games they are really aggressive and can make your opponents leaking a lot. So when you think they gonna leak hard (round 24 because they make to much heavy-armored-towers) feel free to send one. And about score, i think it's important in the early-game if you are at a good way. That means, if you got 300 score at round 10 and the rest of ppl in your game have >300 (maybe 250) you are doing a good job. In the score show how often you leak and how you income in proportion to your units/gameplay.
In your replays you send a chariot at round 7. For me it has the same effect like sending a demon round 18 or 24, because you may feed your opponents with 10 gold (better send 2 whelps) - "be AWARE".

6.) It's important to study LTD more and more to get better and i like this forum to help ppl/sharing there knowledge.
And Nortan i know you are playing @ "ucbot" as well. I haven't seen you playing actually and i play during european nighttimes. So do you actually play online atm? An answer would be nice. ^^

7.) Anyway, thank you for this guide. I hope you understand what i mean (english is not my native language Laughing ).

8.) Good luck for your future-references @ the university and your upcoming "LTD-Book". Very Happy

9.) "spoiler-warning" - I play @ "ucbot" from this date (20.05.2013) now. At "rpt" - only with my friend "TheOnlyZonk" and "HI"

pl4c3m3n7
pl4c3m3n7
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Tue May 21, 2013 8:17 am

And Nortan i know you are playing @ "ucbot" as well. I haven't seen you playing actually and i play during european nighttimes. So do you actually play online atm? An answer would be nice

I was probably online when you posted this. Perhaps I was afk or logged off when you looked but I've been online the last few hours. I've been playing more often latey, but I don't usually play everyday and not even at the same times. I used to play like crazy everyday but after playing the game so long it gets a little dull. I've been trying to play 10 am. - 5 pm. EST for the US (which is 4 pm - 11 pm for europeans) range since that is the most active time and usually when a lot of UC members are online. I occasionally play after work occasionally which is more like 6 am - 9 am for europeans (A rather inactive time for UC bot). I actually bumped into HighestIncome like a hour ago today (rather unexpectedly) and played a game with him. It was fun but not a really good game with 5 leavers early on and it ended on lvl 17 in a 1 v 2. Hybrid never shows me any love </3.

Edit: Actually it would have been 12:45 pm for me when you posted this so perhaps I was no on yet.
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Tue May 21, 2013 8:36 am

@pl4c3m3n7:
1) I can reach that income on lvl 5, i can only send you a replay/s, so you can see how i do it.
2) Ye after some time i realised that 7/4 is too much for most of the players, so i made it more flexible with 7/3-7/4.
3) I didnt make strategical guide so my focus was only on income. Dmg dealing and other stuff CAN'T be in and income focused guide.
4) Im really not sure about point of that you marked as '4.)' 7/9 on tuskarrs is possible and i make it in 90% of games i play.
5) Chariot is 'full income unit'. Again my guide was INCOME orientated.
6) Yea, i like this forum too.
7) Thank you for your support.
8 ) Thanks i hope my 'book' will be useful.
9) Allright. If this 'HI' is me, we didnt play any games and as far as i know we are not any 'friends'???

@Nortan
Yeah that was fun game with one hard fed newbie-kid Very Happy I was under pressure Sad (actually i lost a game!) Very Happy

Best Regards, one and only, HI

Last edited by HighestIncome on Tue May 21, 2013 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  pl4c3m3n7 Tue May 21, 2013 8:40 am

HighestIncome wrote:@pl4c3m3n7:
9) Allright. If this 'HI' is me, we didnt play any games and as far as i know we are not any 'friends'???

Best Regards, one and only, HI

Ok, thx for reply, lol as i said we can play together if you want. First of all i mean TheOnlyZonk with my friend. I just named you, because i know you play "rpt-bot.", not as friend so far. And btw my thoughts weren't only for your "guide". LOL

Last edited by pl4c3m3n7 on Tue May 21, 2013 7:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
pl4c3m3n7
pl4c3m3n7
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  missgreen Tue May 21, 2013 9:08 am

Wow wow some nice estetic updates on your guide HI Very Happy

Nortan wrote:
I I actually bumped into HighestIncome like a hour ago today (rather unexpectedly) and played a game with him. It was fun but not a really good game with 5 leavers early on and it ended on lvl 17 in a 1 v 2. Hybrid never shows me any love </3.

LoL HI and Nortan in 1 game? Sounds unbelieveable Smile Nortan you WON omg!? (or HI is kidding?)

missgreen
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Tue May 21, 2013 2:52 pm

missgreen wrote:Wow wow some nice estetic updates on your guide HI Very Happy

Nortan wrote:
I I actually bumped into HighestIncome like a hour ago today (rather unexpectedly) and played a game with him. It was fun but not a really good game with 5 leavers early on and it ended on lvl 17 in a 1 v 2. Hybrid never shows me any love </3.

LoL HI and Nortan in 1 game? Sounds unbelieveable Smile Nortan you WON omg!? (or HI is kidding?)

I did but it didn't mean anything (as the outcome of LTD rarely does). We were just messing around and ended up in a 1 v 2 game where my teammate sent a demon on lvl 17 and it, along with other send, caused enough leak onto his king to end it. My partner also sent so much mass on lvl 10 that he couldn't kill any of the bosses, which is lame. He would have had to limited his income a lot more if he was going to attempt to survive 17, which isn't his style I would say. I leaked more than I would have liked that game and ended up feeding my teammate while they also got lots of lucky picks. "It was fun but not a really good game."
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  missgreen Tue May 21, 2013 7:47 pm

I did but it didn't mean anything (as the outcome of LTD rarely does). We were just messing around and ended up in a 1 v 2 game where my teammate sent a demon on lvl 17 and it, along with other send, caused enough leak onto his king to end it. My partner also sent so much mass on lvl 10 that he couldn't kill any of the bosses, which is lame. He would have had to limited his income a lot more if he was going to attempt to survive 17, which isn't his style I would say. I leaked more than I would have liked that game and ended up feeding my teammate while they also got lots of lucky picks. "It was fun but not a really good game."

Yea, it is lame 2 versus 1, +mass small send (i guess) on lvl 10 and demon on 17? confused

So exept this, what are your impressions, Nortan?

P.S. What a coincidence for you two to get into a same game Very Happy

missgreen
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  pl4c3m3n7 Tue May 21, 2013 10:13 pm

[quote="missgreen"]

Yea, it is lame 2 versus 1, +mass small send (i guess) on lvl 10 and demon on 17? confused

So exept this, what are your impressions, Nortan?

P.S. What a coincidence for you two to get into a same game Very Happy

Hello missgreen, it seems like you are thinking that this two guyz are the best LTD-Players in the entire world right. They are just two of tonz of good players around the LTD-scene. Well, i guess you only play public-games and they end around round 17 with guys doing just shit like overvalued or having such good units (Archer and 7/1 round 10) but a very low income. So maybe you play with many noobs, and now you see one guy having a good guide here and one send him his statements. So don't call ppl "god" or sth., because nobody is perfect Like a Star @ heaven lol Like a Star @ heaven . Come clan uc and play some games with us. I still haven't seen you playing in a game. So i guess you are playing not to much or maybe at a other account. Remember this few words i have said with this post: Nobody is perfect, don't call guyz even "pro", because you have to improve your game first of all and i played with "HI" at an other account months ago. He was still good, but not "godlike". Hope this do not sound Mad .

pl4c3m3n7
pl4c3m3n7
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  pl4c3m3n7 Wed May 22, 2013 12:13 am

HighestIncome

your guide is not complet with things you could say about income ... but i don't wanna flame you about things in the internet. It's just so impersonally and i just haven't got the time to make a threat or more and more posts here anymore. I gonna whisper you when i'm online to ask for a game ...

GL HF

Best regards .... pl4c3m3n7
pl4c3m3n7
pl4c3m3n7
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Wed May 22, 2013 2:05 am

Its ok placement. So yeah if you wanted to say that my guide is not 'complete' you are right, but things that are missing cant be written, because they are in sector 'experience, feel' and not in sector 'facts'.

Lots of dust has been pulled around last few months on this forum, about who is 'The best', or how to measure LTD mega players skill. I will make new topic about it, i just dont have time for that right now. (topic will be called 'How to measure LTD Mega player's skill 3.41') I will make some grades or descriptions about groups of players, so every player will be able to approximately classify himself into some of that groups. I will also make suggestions for players, so they know what they should improve to put themselves into next, better group. And ofcourse, i will describe special, 'godlike' players and what separates them from other advanced-pro players, because not all pro-advanced players are the same.

I dont know where your credibility comes from, so who are you to say that im the same as 'tonz of other good players', i am not. And i think Nortan would say the same about this as i said. If we played the game, i need to say that there is high chance that i was joking around, that i didnt play for serious, but nevermind, i dont care. About 'noones perfect' part, i totally agree.

About skill measuring, LTD Mega is really tricky game, but ofcourse theres a way to do that on a right way. And there must be order (theres always an order), from the worst player to the best, players can be sorted. So i wanted to point out existance of 'LTD GOD', which would be the best player in the World.

If you have any suggestions about my guide, feel free to post here, but before you say anything, keep in mind that you need to give me some genius ides if you want me to change anything in my guide, because for now, i cant see anything wrong with my guide and i get good reactions on it, seems like people like my guide.

P.S. FFS Why are you copying me with 'avatar' thing? What a Face
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Wed May 22, 2013 4:24 am

Hello missgreen, it seems like you are thinking that this two guyz are the best LTD-Players in the entire world right. They are just two of tonz of good players around the LTD-scene.

This times 1 million. There is no best in a game like this no matter how much you play or how well known you are. I've been trying to emphasis this for awhile.

And there must be order (theres always an order), from the worst player to the best, players can be sorted.

I disagree to an extent. I play with quite a few people whos ability to play I respect just as much as my own or yours HI. Outside of the people that know how to play I admit that you could rank peoples potential by performance and knowledge but there is no merrit to differenciate people into "LTD GOD"S as you put it. It still seems overbearing Smile

I didn't get a chance to respond to you before you logged jsut now HI but if Kreutertee can unban you then any shaman can unban you. However, it's so annoyingly rare that I actually see them. I really don't think you are going to see Rockabilly1981 logging on a Kreutertee rarely logs on just to check the bot as he travel (I actually bumped into him the last time! What luck!). You might have some luck with p4p4ba3r, BUT it seems that if/when he does log on it's on k-hyeon (apaprently that's his actual name or something) and not his shaman account. I'm not 100% sure but his k-hyeon account might not be on northrend though... Best of luck with that. Sad I always get tons of people coming to me about bans and all I can tell them is that there is nothing I can do for them. Maybe panicx should just make me or one of our more frequent players a shaman if he EVER logs on again since it seems I play more than our actual shamans. Seriously though, I have no seen PanicX in a long time.

Edit: Oh WOW schnaggel just told me he say Rockabilly1981 on 2 days ago so that's encouraging. Haven't seen him in a long time.
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  pl4c3m3n7 Wed May 22, 2013 6:24 am

Yeah, there are some good things and some improvable things in your guide, but however there will allways be some critical and some positive facts. Every guide have positive and negative sites (in my oppinion). And yea, yesterday i got the time to make my own avatar. I gonna hang out some hours in this forum. So if you can't understand my critic's ... feel free to ask something.

Nice to know that you gonna make a guide about "(topic will be called 'How to measure LTD Mega player's skill 3.41') I will make some grades or descriptions about groups of players, so every player will be able to approximately classify himself into some of that groups." or however ... but be careful what you say there. If you say somebody is noob with an tactic, then for other guyz he is a mediocre player .... etc.

pl4c3m3n7
pl4c3m3n7
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Wed May 22, 2013 8:10 am

How would you, Nortan, rank people who know how to play? Or you think that every advanced player is the same?

@Placement, yeah im always careful, dont worry
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  pl4c3m3n7 Wed May 22, 2013 8:16 am

Ok. I'm curious what you will write there Smile.

pl4c3m3n7
pl4c3m3n7
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Wed May 22, 2013 10:01 am

Im curious too Smile
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank