Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gold Guide?

3 posters

Go down

Gold Guide? Empty Gold Guide?

Post  Waka-Flocka Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:45 pm

I was wondering if anybody had a guide for gold per round? Ive tried to keep track, but its to no avail. Just the gold for creeps and then the round bonus is what im looking for. Thank You.

Waka-Flocka
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Gold Guide? Empty Re: Gold Guide?

Post  twistex- Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:39 pm

Hi mate,

NERV allready did a topic about charts and tables for Legion TD Mega.

Here is the link.

I hope i could help you Smile.

https://legiontd.forumotion.com/t341-legion-td-mega-tables

This is also useful i think :

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/legion-td-mega-3-5-b4-194224/

GL HF

EVERY GAME IS DIFFERENT !

Last edited by twistex- on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : another useful information.)

twistex-
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Waka-Flocka Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:08 pm

Sweet, thanks a ton man! Could you possibly explain the lumber eff. thing a lil more?

Waka-Flocka
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Gold Guide? Empty lumber explanation

Post  tasos Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:09 pm

Waka-Flocka wrote:Sweet, thanks a ton man! Could you possibly explain the lumber eff. thing a lil more?

Hello there,
Well this post it`s probably outdated but 1 more lumber talk is always good.
At first lumber is used to upgrade farm and to sent units from barracks to enemy lines so that u get more income, the thing is that later on the game when waves start to get harder and harder the gold you get from killing the wave isn`t enought to kill the next wave 2.So here is where you need income the better income you have the more chances you have to pass later waves, if u make only value then from some part you will start leaking and you will never recover. A general lumber "rule" is to make it early on when waves are easy and you dont need much values to kill the waves, also you gather more income for futured waves. I personaly suggest you to always make a lumbejack on the way to waves 6 and 9 and two or more(wave 15 is weaker than 14 so you dont realy need to build anything just spam jumberjacks here) lumberjacks on wave 15(if you had no leaks at 14, or if u had but few) with any builder you have with no exeptions.As comes for wisps they are depending on what units you have. That`s some few talking for more info you can check income guides in the rest of the forum you will definatly find some.

tasos
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down