Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strategical Guide

+7
Dazzlee
NERV
von_Oberstain
hhhiii
Extee
PanicX
Bombastik
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Strategical Guide  Empty Strategical Guide

Post  Bombastik Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:41 pm

Hi everybody, You're welcome in

Bombastik's strategical guide.

I will give you the keys to have perfect value/income/score. This is a guide for low-medium players Advanced-Pro players Wink

First of all, I will begin with the most variable curve: Leakers or not leakers

Leakers make the game longer, everybody's know it. so it will affect your income, and then, your value.

If you are in a pub game, there will surely have leakers. but if they are in ur team, you must insure u get enough value to hold their leaks, or at least, upgrade your king if you think you can't.

The fact is, for having high income, u must spend your wood every levels, and on 100% profit-making summons, like militia, dino, catapult, ice troll, balista... Never save your wood, because every 20 woods u keep, will affects your value. for exemple: every levels -1 or -2, make almost 100 values lesser really fast.

If you play in a team, you can make yourself leaking, to harvest more lumber. But i do not council you to do that if you can’t afford to leak.

I can give you some marks that show if your on the good way:
• level 10 Arrow 60 incomes
• level 14 Arrow 130 incomes
• level 17 Arrow 200 incomes
• level 24 Arrow 600 incomes

Now, it’s all good if you get more. If you want to reach the 500 scores, u must have 7/15 and 500 incomes before 2nd arena. And keep sending every times.

The farm

You will have to build your first farm approximatly level 7-10.

If you are 5/1 level 6 and u know u ll need farm for level 7, keep 20-30 woods and send the rest, do not upgrade the farm before the end of the level. It's a waste of gold.

After this stage, u must be 7/1 or something like, and u will never need to keep wood for farm.
Just send all the time, and build it when the level is complete.
Later, if you don’t have time for a farm, you can also build a new one with your wisps. A farm level 1 takes 5 secondes to be created.

When to upgrade lumber?

Many people do not know when u have to upgrade lumber.
I give you a mark, just to picture my exemple.

• after level 8 Arrow 7/2 or 7/3
• during arena Arrow 7/4 or 7/5
• after level 12 Arrow 7/5 or 7/6 (do not upgrade if u think ur team-mates will leak level 14, u must catch it!)
• after level 14 Arrow 7/8
• after level 15 Arrow 7/9 - 7/10 (same as level 14, stay 7/9 if u have leakers in your own team)
• after level 17 Arrow 7/12
• after level 18 Arrow 7/14
• after level 19 Arrow 7/15 (stay 7/13 or upgrade king, if u can t catch bosses (need magic attack))

If u get 7/15 before 2nd arena, u must have minimum 400 incomes.
After that, your income will fly up and insure you 20k value and more, level 31.

"Ok, i have bad units and I'm leaking, what can i do ?"

No stress, stop upgrading lumber and play softly.
If you leak level 12 because u have 7/5 (for example) and level 14 because u do not have any heavy-normal/tanker units, stay 7/5 until level 17 is completed. Otherwise you will leak more and more, and never restore you're value.

"I have only 7/10 after 2nd arena"

Then stay 7/10 for the rest of the game, any lumber upgrades after second arena is a waste, because you will never recover your gold back. And the value is, in this case, more important than the income.

That close the income chapter, there s much more things to say but, u must experience it yourself.

And now, i must introduce some others strategies you could need.

You may have surely wondered.

"What should I build to do not leaking?"

Well, I’ll not remind you each armors and attacks types.

But you should know that if u get only medium armors, you may leak level 14. As same as if you get only heavies, you leak at magic levels.

The fact is, the best way to never leak, is to get a mix of all attack and armor types.

Every units is unique and have its own proprieties, they all can be useful in different situations.

For example:
Goblins, [tiers 1] surely the best tiers 1, because he can be upgraded 2 times; also mutant can be juiced to have more hp and more attack power.
Aqua, [tiers 2] have a bouncing attack, which is very usefull for many levels.
Tribesman, [tiers 3] can throw a net to immobilize his targets.
Mermaid, [tiers 4] can buff a friendly unit with a frost shield that gives 3 armors and a slowing capacity.
Komodo, [tiers 5] can disappear to confuses his enemies and make damage splits.
Lord of death, [tiers 6] can spawn units.

There are a lot of strong combos. But you must decide what's the best to build before a level to do not leak.
You must calculate the cost of towers and the gold you will have after the level.

e.g.:

If you build 2 wisps before level 3, you will maximum get 485 values. so be sure it maches with the cost of your towers.

HYBRID

I'll shortly talk about this race. Many people think it's only a luck, non-luck race. Well, of course there is a luck factor but, you still chose what kind of unit u will get, you still can decide to rush income, or not and which units you will upgrade for the next level, etc...

My strategics with hybrids:

Starts with Tiers 2 (because they have less chances to make you lose gold) and they also have great styles and powers
Tiers 3 have many useful units as tribesman, nightsaber, captain, phantom, harpy...
Most tiers 4 units have auras, also 2 of them give you gold+ (tempest and outcast). So i do not council you to start with it. Try it if you get good tiers 2-3 early game, otherwise, do not !
(ps: do not build them near walls, if you get oracle, you will lose 2 positions and auras will not be effective on all your building area)
Tiers 5 are must-have units, like goliath, ascendant, apparitions, greyman, goblin blaster... (as tiers4, it s really a poker-roll early game)
and Tiers 6, (personally, as a friend councilled me, i do not build them before level 21). because if you get 3x spawns of dragons ( -40 each) it will hurt you, and you will have only heavy armored, that s really bad for the further levels.

A friend said hybrid is a tetris mode, because you have access to all the towers in the game, and also all the auras. Though this is still a funny mode, in my opinion Smile

Build organisation (bo)

Some people build in front of spawn, this is not a good idea. it's better to build upside because your units have the time to get their right position (melee in front, range behind ...)
Build in 434 like in the following picture, so if you get oracle, they will buff 6x units instead 4.

Sharing auras

If you follow the previous point, and if you play with a friend of yours. You can also share auras with him. As you can see in the following picture, my friend gave me lifesteal auras. very efficient with my towers.

Strategical Guide  Level_13

Building at middle area

You can do it with a team-mate, one of you will rush income and the other, value. very effective in pro games. (Sharing auras)
Waves will also take longer to get completed. Longer means more wood Arrow more income.

And for the intrepid players, you can build mid alone. with hopefulness your team-mate will leak. But do not do it if you can't handle +2 armors and your teammate's leaks. You can see an example of that strategic with this replay: rghost.net/36515090

Reverse builds

There is another kind of building strategic with 2 players. It consists to reverse your builds. I mean, you must build in the topside of ur team-mate's area as same as your team-mate will build in yours. (Red kill blue's creeps and blue kill red's creeps).
The point is that your units will go back to your spawn at the end of the level and directly face the last standing units
(it could help your team-mate or just catch his leaks on full bounty).

The Anti-stuck tool.

It has been a secret for many players. But almost every pro-players know the anti-stuck capacity so I will talk about it.

If you use anti-stuck on your units at the end of the level, when they are reaching the spawn area. They will turn back and go in the middle of the map, then they can catch your team-mate's leaks at full bounty. You can also use it when they are in front of KING, so they will move up at a medium distance.
(It requires many trainy to handle this trick. to just select your own units or to anticipate the delay.)
Be careful , sometimes u better do not use it. Because it will select the half of ur units and they could get destroyed by the leaks that you're trying to catch. And if the whole team is leaking, you will not catch them.

DO NOT use it on your friendly/enemy towers. Acting evil for the hell of it, is bad-mannered and i guess, a banning reason on UC bots... use it parsimoniously and cleverly.

Summons

If you don't really mind about perfect income, or if you want to send hard creeps to make ur opponent in trouble.
Then Check out this list. (this list supposes you get the recommended lumberjack training).
Level 7 Furbolg
Level 12 2x balistas or 3x ice trolls
Level 14 Pudge + furbolg
Level 17 (save 2 or 3 hundred woods from level 16 if you get low lumber ratio) Kraken + warlock-furbolg or pudge
Level 20 if you want to make them leak, send mass militia archer ghuls, kinda lame but, it works well...
Level 24 keep from arena to 24 and send demon krakens shamans if you want to hurt them hard.

Demon's cooldown is 2 minutes, if you want to send a second demon, send the 1st one as fast as possible (when level 23 begins) and then, somebody must leak to make the second demon possible. If you think nobody will leak, do not build level 22 & 23. So you may leak level 23 if you get, for example, 6k values. (If you have strong towers and good auras, you may not leak, be carefull.)

Level 27 save for this level if your opponents have mass hades.
Level 28 save for this level if your opponents do not have many siege attack.
Level 29 save for this level if your opponents have many heavies armored.
Level 30 save for this level if your opponents do not have recommanded value, (1 full-hp boss is stronger than a maxed king).
Level 31 If you think they can hold every waves, then just send for level 31+. On the first wave, they will do not get the king's auras (if you have more then 2 opponents, send for the second wave of level 31. because their tower will get splitted and will be to far from king to receive his auras.) You can also send a blood-orc to have a splitting result. (hope this trick will be fixed on 3.5).

This list involve to win the game before level 31. It will not make a perfect income/value.

I hope it will help you through yours legion td 's games. And remember, this game is all about feeling, maths and strategies. And don't forget to get fun though

Gl Hf What a Face

Last edited by Bombastik on Mon May 14, 2012 3:52 am; edited 14 times in total
Bombastik
Bombastik
Respected
Respected

Back to top Go down

Strategical Guide  Empty Re: Strategical Guide

Post  PanicX Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:41 am

Bombastik wrote:This is a guide for low-medium players

Very Happy i would say thats already for really advanced player ,because middle and especially low player wouldnt know what to build to hold the waves with getting this upgrades.If they know what to build,to get this upgrades ,there are more then just low or middle players.

But still nice to get a feeling for all,what is possible Smile (with leaker)

PanicX
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Extee Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:03 pm

Hi Bombastik,

You are certainly a pro, but the income which you indicate is almost impossible to achieve... Unless you have incredible random ^^.

Already, the base is to affect 7/1 before the lvl 10, then 7/5 before the lvl 18, so as to finish in approximately 500 income in the lvl 30. It's the base...

Then to affect 7/5 before the lvl 10, you have necessarily Elite archer, but kept silent leak inevitably the boss of the lvl 10...

Then, 60 income in the lvl 10, if need be by making the technique of the wolverine, I want, and still, everything depends of how takes place the game...

7/8 lvl 14, lol! , you want to make us leak the rest of the game ?

And you can continue in up your wood up to the lvl 23 if you are sure that the game will end in the lvl 30+. Otherwise, as in most of the cases, we already know that the game will stop in the lvl 28, thus sometimes yes, needs to stop there.

Personally I wouldn't say that I'm a pro (nobody is him, everything is in the technique and the luc after ^^), but I manage as I can with what I have. And when I reached 7/15, I'm really proud of me ^^, because I prefer that my been worth isn't too bad, to catch up the others in case of leak big person, that to crack her to me by reaching 7/15 just for the pleasure ^^. My record is 7/15 in the lvl 19, I have never made better and we have me feed as a pig, thus your statistics for low-middle player, puts rather for "pro" player lol (or person with suicidal tendencies).

Extee
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  hhhiii Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:11 pm

1st thx for ur hard work to write those basic idea, somehow dun play legion in stick way. Most of the time i play with -hp host n it will affect greatly on ur final value. The worst i have ever meet is leaking in lvl2,3,5,7 n more lvl. I force to stay on 7/1 till the end but still able to achieve recommend value n win the game. In current version, u normally on need 7/6, or 7/7 lumberjack, too high lumber upgrade mean nothing. You can start save ur lumber from lvl 22 to 27 but with 17k value or more crazy value by lvl 28 and you r the main ppl to save ur team. Anyway, different person has variety way to play just enjoy it n wait for NEW VERSION, HUANNK.

hhhiii
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Bombastik Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:06 am

Hi all,

Extee
to affect 7/5 before the lvl 10, you have necessarily Elite archer

I meant, you must have 7/2 or 7/3 before battle, then upping to 7/5 during the battle. i know it s not possible otherwise Smile
And of course, I just give you my view of legion TD's gameplay mechanics, but you can play like you want.

7/8 lvl 14, lol! , you want to make us leak the rest of the game ?

Upgrade when round is in progress, ;d then u will be 7/8, 7/9 at the end of lvl 15

hhhiii
too high lumber upgrade mean nothing

It s not my opinion. of course if you play a game with savers and massers, u must insure value, i agree.
But, if u get 7/15 before 2nd arena, you will send hard summons every levels.
and you will got hard income Arrow hard value. how ever, u will get 16-17k for level 28 easly

I will edit my thread tonight.

Bombastik
Bombastik
Respected
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Extee Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:04 am

Later if you arrive, there in that case I need your advice^^, there I just come to be a part with the bot UCBot (the bot of your clan I believe), the game ended in the lvl 14, I wasn't feed of the whole, I ended in 7/7 lvl 14, and I made what I was able to ^^. After there is always this fear of leak, thus I privilege the been worth to the income, what is maybe a bad choice :s.

I admire those who leaves far in the income and not not leak (or almost not), later it's the style of game that learns I think.

And I want to learn, when you are connected in war3, whisp Extee for a legion Wink. I'm always on channel Clan UC. That I'm afk, thus if I doesn't answer, it's normal ^^.

Extee
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Bombastik Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:58 am

ok, come tomorrow's evening @ clan uc channel, we ll make a game Wink
Bombastik
Bombastik
Respected
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Extee Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:35 pm

I allows me to put your replay bomb, because I have never seen a score also top, nor an income so high without being feed :O.

h t t p ://w w w.mediafire.com/?6fji2j4b5f5ic49

I can't post of link before 7 days, then remove spaces in the link to make one copy / stick ^^.

Extee
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  von_Oberstain Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:50 pm

very nice and professionally-looking guide, explaining a lot of income mechanic and its importance in game, also addressing dual and single middle builds, near-middle builds (aura exchange), basically the stuff people don't see often in MEGA (at least occasional players, like myself)...

personally, i think you should write more strategy articles, you're doing well. as a small gesture of encouragement, a "respected" status from me pirat
von_Oberstain
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bombastik Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:51 am

Thanks you von_Oberstain, more will comes in the following days Smile

Bombastik
Bombastik
Respected
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Extee Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:26 pm

For the reverse build, there is an incomer and a builder when a player has 1300 value if the mode is -li. I always use this strategy and that works very well, because there will be always a which will have more of kill that the other one.

Extee
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:27 am

Bombastik wrote:
Build organisation (bo)

Some people build in front of spawn, this is not a good idea.

This is not entirely true. Units like Minotaur, Clockwreck and Mistress work better at early game if you build them right next to creep's spawn. Especially Minotaur. So, I would say "building near spawn can be acceptable in some cases, but it is preffered to build your units far from spawn".

Bombastik wrote:it's better to build upside because your units have the time to get their right position (melee in front, range behind ...)

Except for hybrid (which is random), this is also untrue, unless if you build your ranged towers in front of yours melee; building your units away from spawn will provide you more time to farm lumber, and for a brief moment, your units will be able to burst down the first creeps they see, which works suitably well in early game if you have hit-kill units. Sometimes Income creeps like warlock/ice troll get pinned down in spawn due to lag/lost of units around, which can also save your units some trouble.

Anyway, its a interesting guide you put there, I never tried the reverse builds, but seems like cool stuff. But if I may say, I find it kinda hard to achieve the lumberjack upgrades marks, except if playing hybrid/prophet/Imba races. For most -sd games, It's quite hard to reach those marks without feed from my teammates/general leaks.
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Bombastik Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:45 pm

NERV wrote:
Bombastik wrote:
Build organisation (bo)

Some people build in front of spawn, this is not a good idea.

This is not entirely true. Units like Minotaur, Clockwreck and Mistress work better at early game if you build them right next to creep's spawn. Especially Minotaur. So, I would say "building near spawn can be acceptable in some cases, but it is preffered to build your units far from spawn".

Yes, but in middle-late game, you will get trashed at range levels. Anyway, everybody's free to play like he wants to ^_^

nerv wrote: Anyway, its a interesting guide you put there, I never tried the reverse builds, but seems like cool stuff. But if I may say, I find it kinda hard to achieve the lumberjack upgrades marks, except if playing hybrid/prophet/Imba races. For most -sd games, It's quite hard to reach those marks without feed from my teammates/general leaks.

If you have the opportunity to chose the mode. Play without limited income. it will help you to reach the marks easier. And thanks for your support Surprised
Bombastik
Bombastik
Respected
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  von_Oberstain Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:16 pm

another abuse of anti-stuck is to click on incoming creeps (especially in a moment they're already colliding) and make them collide more, move around each-other and generally waste time - of course, possible only on single-middle build or far build.

advantage is that wave comes as a line - units come in smaller number and face your entire army. also, you can divide wave in two or more groups. experiment, and you'll soon use anti-stucks shortcut each wave. whole process is very healthy for your tanks, and generally worths more than armor bonus (in green). also, you'll need lower values for levels, and shooter have far less focus-fire capabilities if they come in line...

is it nice from me to tell people how to cheat?
von_Oberstain
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dazzlee Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:47 pm

@ Bombastik: Really nice strategy guide, many useful tipps for every legion player. Nicely done!

@Von_Oberstain: First, i always asked to myself were you get that name from Cool BTT: You dont really tell people how to cheat, you just told them secret tipps that nearly every advanced player know. Also i think thats more of knowing the game mechanics and not cheating.

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  von_Oberstain Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:42 am

heh, google it - it's an anime character - my real name is von Carstein Smile

on guide topic, my long time idea was writing one comprehensive guide regarding:
- unit descriptions and role in the game
- skills mechanics unveiled
- positioning
- build orders
- etc, basically everything needed

furthermore, it should have been community project, so everyone could contribute (or even argumentatively contradict, which would also be included in guide as 'another view'), or add version-specific changes (from the start, i never meant to exclude MEGA, though i'm not involved in development, but no need to have 3 different guides with 75% same text when one can cover all)

anyway, this being my 'special skill' (writing very long and detailed documents - in fact, it is my job in real life), this would be relatively easy to make 'template', make it publicly available and let everyone add what they like (of course, there will be officially approved version in .pdf, besides, some native speaker could correct my english)

why i never did this, then? well, too much of a work fell on my back, if eGze was still here doing map-editing, it would be finished long ago... i still haven't lost hope that time will permit it
von_Oberstain
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dazzlee Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:51 am

Your ideas are really good. I think Bombastik made an awesome start and "set the first stone" (not sure if you know this idiom) and anybody with some ideas can post it and we make a sticky or like you said a pdf file.

You dont mean Paul von Oberstein of Legend of the Galactic Heroes, do you? I remember that name but im not sure if it was that anime.

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  von_Oberstain Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:10 pm

true, it's Paul von Oberstain from Galactic Heroes, he was my favourite character in series Smile
von_Oberstain
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bombastik Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:55 pm

Dazzlee wrote:@ Bombastik: Really nice strategy guide, many useful tipps for every legion player. Nicely done!

Thanks you a lot, just wanted to publish my knowledge in LTD for everyone Smile

I'm going to make a board about all the levels, number of creeps, amount of gold given, bonus gold, etc. to calculate easier the gold u will get after each levels.

another abuse of anti-stuck is to click on incoming creeps (especially in a moment they're already colliding) and make them collide more, move around each-other and generally waste time - of course, possible only on single-middle build or far build.

advantage is that wave comes as a line - units come in smaller number and face your entire army. also, you can divide wave in two or more groups. experiment, and you'll soon use anti-stucks shortcut each wave. whole process is very healthy for your tanks, and generally worths more than armor bonus (in green). also, you'll need lower values for levels, and shooter have far less focus-fire capabilities if they come in line...

It doesn't work on creeps for me, must try again.
It works "sometimes" on my towers when the level is starting. sounds funny ;D

Paul von Oberstein is a captain serving as chief of staff in fortress Iserlohn of the Galactic Empire. He was born blind and has to wear artificial eyes to see. He has nothing but contempt for his incompetent commander and despises the high nobles, realizing fully well the decadence of the Goldenbaum dynasty and how ignorant they are of the common people’s plight. If he himself had been born a few years earlier, when the “inferior genes exclusion law” was still in effect, he would have been discarded as dangerous to the species. Because of that and realizing Reinhard’s abilities, he wants to join his camp.
Oberstein is a genius strategist and organizer, both in war and politics. Calm and composed, he never shows any sign of emotional distress, everything he says and does is part of a well thought, reasonable plan.
Bombastik
Bombastik
Respected
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Dazzlee Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:46 pm

The table you want to create already exists.

CLICK ME SOFTLY

But a table with HP, Attack Damage, Attack Speed, Attack and Armor Type might be useful. Though just Huan knows the AS of waves (?)

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Bombastik Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:10 am

Can you tell me in which topic this table is located ??? It would help me Wink

And the AS of creeps is always the same isn' it ? apart boss levels I guess.

Must check this out.
Bombastik
Bombastik
Respected
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Dazzlee Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:45 am

Click on the link i posted. Watch out for

Creep's bounty, Bonus Gold and Value for every level---(Update: 20th Oct 2011)

Im not sure, but i think they have different fast attacking waves are like 5,7,8... and slow 9,14,17... just for e.g.

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  von_Oberstain Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:44 am

hmmmm, got me a little confused for a moment, but antistuck does work. takes a bit of practice, though.

easiest use is on lvl10 bosses - antistuck just one (preferably from kings side) and he will go diagonally to middle build (far middle), while other 2 will go forth, then turn toward the middle. first boss (diagonal) will be killed or focused by the time other two arrive.

all creeps with large collision (17) can be "tricked" to go diagonally, then collide with another group and form a "block" in corner towards the middle. during this time part of wave is destroyed, making level easier overall

guess i forgot that main advantages of antistuck are for far middle build, though group opposite to king can be directed more toward the middle, colliding with middle group and slowing it down. gain is much less, though...

i think huan modified waves strength heavily, as well as lumber cost/stats of summons, but maybe this doesn't include mspd. for instance, dino is single summon slower than lvl10 boss - every other just overruns him and dies... if it helps, those are old 1.6b stats for creeps/summons (which are still viable in Pro/Revo). generally, if mspd data still apply, summons for different levels are often chosen by looking at speed - eg. fast ghouls (375) or whelp (270) at lvl7 (375), rather than slow dino (200), etc

of course, you'll need confirmation from huan if these data still apply...

Lvl Name Type Range Mspd DMG Aspd
1 Crab Normal 100 225 4.3 1.25
2 Murloc Normal 100 275 3.9 1.00
3 Scorpion Normal 100 325 5.9 1.10
4 Quilbeast Ranged 400 300 5.8 0.90
5 Hawk Air 100 350 8.9 0.80
6 Rock Golem Normal 100 300 19.0 1.40
7 Satyr Normal 100 375 25.8 1.20
8 Acolyte Ranged 400 300 15.4 1.00
9 Zombie Normal 100 225 23.4 1.20
10 Draenei Chieftan Boss 100 200 170.7 0.70
11 Clockwerk Goblin Normal 100 325 15.9 0.80
12 Siren Ranged 400 350 16.6 0.80
13 Couatl Air 100 375 31.3 1.00
14 Tuskar Warrior Normal 100 350 85.3 1.20
15 Centaur Normal 100 375 78.0 1.50
16 Salamander Ranged 400 325 36.5 1.10
17 Flesh Golem Normal 100 325 86.0 1.40
18 Sludge Flinger Normal 100 300 47.8 0.90
19 Giant Spider Normal 100 350 64.3 0.90
20 Dragon Turtle Boss 400 350 202.9 0.51
21 Hippogryph Air 100 350 56.4 0.70
22 Mammoth Normal 100 275 107.1 1.50
23 Wildkin Normal 100 350 121.4 1.20
24 Revenant Ranged 400 330 94.4 1.20
25 Succubus Normal 100 420 79.4 1.00
26 Myrmidon Normal 100 375 163.4 1.30
27 Doom Guard Normal 100 400 132.3 1.00
28 Juggernaut Ranged 400 325 176.6 0.80
29 Frost Wyrm Air 300 350 220.0 1.30
30 Magnataur Boss 100 400 769.3 0.45

Name Cost Type Range Mspd Priority DMG Aspd
1 Militia 20 Normal 100 270 6 5.0 1.00
2 Bowman 40 Ranged 400 250 3 6.0 0.90
3 Ghoul 40 Normal 100 385 6 12.0 1.00
4 Warrior 60 Normal 100 270 7 22.0 1.30
5 Whelp 100 Air, Ranged 100 270 4 40.0 1.40
6 Hermit 100 Ranged 250 250 5 26.0 1.10
7 Dino 120 Ranged 250 200 3 43.0 1.20
8 Commander 120 Ranged 300 250 5 31.0 1.20
9 Furbolg 150 Normal 100 285 6 43.0 1.00
10 Wyvern 180 Air, Ranged 300 270 4 40.0 1.00
11 Chariot 200 Ranged 700 270 2 45.0 1.80
12 Blood Orc 200 Normal 100 475 6 69.0 1.20
13 Frost Wolf 250 Normal 100 270 5 50.0 0.70
14 Ice Troll 250 Ranged 275 250 7 58.0 1.20
15 Warlock 300 Ranged 400 250 5 63.0 1.25
16 Pandaren 300 Normal 100 270 8 86.0 1.00
17 Dark Draenei 300 Normal 100 270 5 68.0 0.80
18 Ballista 350 Ranged 700 270 2 93.0 1.60
19 Shaman 400 Ranged 400 250 5 69.0 0.90
20 Pudge 400 Normal 100 270 5 150.0 1.30
21 Gargoyle 450 Air, Ranged 250 270 4 97.0 1.00
22 Behemoth 500 Normal 100 270 8 150.0 1.30
23 Warden 550 Normal 100 350 6 174.0 1.20
24 Kraken 600 Ranged 400 280 138.0 1.20

von_Oberstain
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bombastik Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:41 am

Thanks both of you, and sorry dazzle but i didn t saw the link this afternoon, I was in my vocational training center.
it has a site blocker which disallowed me to see your link.
Bombastik
Bombastik
Respected
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Dazzlee Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:08 am

No Problem Smile

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down