Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nature Guide 3.5(B8)

4 posters

Go down

Nature Guide 3.5(B8) Empty Nature Guide 3.5(B8)

Post  n0blitz Mon May 05, 2014 1:07 pm

Nature Guide 3.5(B8)
Introduction
Hi, I'm n0blitz and I'm glad to present you my first LTD guide. I hope you'll enjoy it. Please report if you find any bugs, as english isn't my first language.
Nature is currently very overpowered at 3.5(B8) because of their Tier 3 Tower called Thunderbird. The reason are the following changes:
Changelog for Beta 5:
 Arrow  Thunderbird - Increased attack speed from 1.8 to 1.3. Decreased damage from 120-132 to 100-115 (DPS increased about +16)
Changelog for Beta 7:
  Arrow  Reduced price to 135 gold and food cost reduced by 1
Gameplay
You have to leak certain lvls, the reason is you get better income, and this will pay off. If you get more gold from catching leaks then you can invest more into Lumber. Here we go  Smile
lvl 01  Arrow  Lumber [2/0],   Sprite + upgrade Sprite to Thunderbird
lvl 02  Arrow  Lumber [3/0],   Sprite
lvl 03  Arrow Lumber [4/0],   upgrade Sprite to Thunderbird
lvl 04  Arrow  Lumber [5/1],   no build
lvl 05  Arrow  Lumber [5/1],   Tree of Travel + upgrade to Tree of Time
lvl 06  Arrow  Lumber [7/2],   no build
lvl 07  Arrow  Lumber [7/2],   Sprite + upgrade Sprite to Thunderbird, you might leak
lvl 08  Arrow  Lumber [7/3],   Sprite + upgrade Sprite to Thunderbird, you might leak
lvl 09  Arrow  Lumber [7/5],   no build
lvl 10  Arrow  Lumber [7/7],   no build, if you get lucky you can kill 1 or even 2 bosses
lvl 11  Arrow  Lumber [7/7],   Sprite + upgrade to Thunderbird
lvl 12  Arrow  Lumber [7/7],   more Thunderbirds
lvl 13  Arrow  Lumber [7/8],   more Thunderbirds, Tree of Travel if you have the gold
lvl 14  Arrow  Lumber [7/9],   more Thunderbirds, Halfbreed if you have the gold
lvl 15  Arrow  Lumber [7/16], max your lumber as fast as possible after lvl 14
until lvl 20  Arrow 2 rows Thunderbirds and 1 row Halfbreed
until lvl 31  Arrow  alltogether 3 rows Tunderbirds, 1 row Tree of Life and the rest just max Goliath
Important: You can as well as change builder between lvl 21 and 25 to get better auren/units.
Placement & Replay
I honestly don't have the time to upload pictures yet (i'm very busy cause of work and stuff). Thats why i uploaded a replay. There you can see where to place the towers perfectly. In my opinion the placement is a very important thing at LTD, so pls watch the replay, it is worth.  Exclamation 
Here is the link : http://www.filedropper.com/nature_1
Thanks for reading guide
Please leave a comment saying what you think about my first guide. Please suggest any ideas how to improve my guide. Please report bugs if you find any. Please don't hate in comments. This race is really easy to understand, but i have the feeling that some people just build to save at some levels, thats why i created that guide. I hope it was helpful.  Very Happy 
I'm going to sleep, peace.  Sleep 

Last edited by NERV on Tue May 06, 2014 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Link is good.)
n0blitz
n0blitz
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Nature Guide 3.5(B8) Empty Re: Nature Guide 3.5(B8)

Post  NERV Tue May 06, 2014 12:48 am

Nice build man, very nice.
Only a few leaks here and there, but, they were very small. Also, I like the way you place your units, very pro. Kinda like original ltd war style  Very Happy 
Thanks for sharing buddy.

Replay Screenshot:
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  n0blitz Tue May 06, 2014 6:34 am

Thank you.  Very Happy 
n0blitz
n0blitz
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Wed May 07, 2014 3:52 pm

Your guide is decent, few fails here and there but overall playable. I didn't test it and I don't need to Razz

To clarify why 'few fails':

1) You are suggesting to build Thunderbirds after level 12, which you shouldn't since they are useless after that lvl
2) Your "mid-game" is combining Thunderbirds+ ???Halfbreeds???
3) Why 2): Your mid game should combine remaining Thunderbirds from early game and Tree of Knowledge or Thunderbirds and Goliaths
4) Maybe I'm the last person in the World who has right to ask (since I always leak 15+), but what do you do on lvl 17? Very Happy
5) Since Dragon Turtles have Unarmored armor type, you will leak hard lvl 20 and probably lose a game if you don't switch builder before 20. My
suggestion is to switch after lvl 12 or after lvl 17 (Reasons: If you switch after 12 you can start building towards 17, and if you switch after
17 you can start building something different towards lvl 20 )
6) If there is -cb in the game, you should never keep single race till end, unless it's hybrid.

The only problem is that Thunderbird will get nerf in B12, so... I guess that your guide will have short life unfortunately Smile

Anyway, your effort is appreciated and my suggestion for you is: If you plan to make more guides wait at least B12 or version later than that, it's the best if you wait for "final" B?? version.

Regards Best, HI5504
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Post  n0blitz Thu May 08, 2014 5:41 am

Thank you, HighestIncome, not only for giving me tips also for your great strategical guide. Smile
n0blitz
n0blitz
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Thu May 08, 2014 9:54 am

No problemo mate, I hope my guide helped you with both playing and making your own guide Smile

Best Regards, HI
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Nature Guide 3.5(B8) Empty HIghestincome

Post  Fapion[UC] Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:29 am

Highestincome u forgot to mention in your case to necessarily use maphack Smile

Fapion[UC]
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down