Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strategical Guide

+7
Dazzlee
NERV
von_Oberstain
hhhiii
Extee
PanicX
Bombastik
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Strategical Guide  - Page 2 Empty Re: Strategical Guide

Post  imprez Thu May 03, 2012 6:12 pm

Bombastik wrote:Thanks you von_Oberstain, more will comes in the following days Smile

Love to play with your clan Bomba Smile I'm located at asia and using Garena... How do we meet? I wonder garena software allows to enter proxy but then again, I might be a lagger?
imprez
imprez
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  imprez Fri May 04, 2012 1:28 am

von_Oberstain wrote:another abuse of anti-stuck is to click on incoming creeps (especially in a moment they're already colliding) and make them collide more, move around each-other and generally waste time - of course, possible only on single-middle build or far build.

advantage is that wave comes as a line - units come in smaller number and face your entire army. also, you can divide wave in two or more groups. experiment, and you'll soon use anti-stucks shortcut each wave. whole process is very healthy for your tanks, and generally worths more than armor bonus (in green). also, you'll need lower values for levels, and shooter have far less focus-fire capabilities if they come in line...

is it nice from me to tell people how to cheat?

Any Game play saved for this? I would like to have a look on it.. Laughing
imprez
imprez
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  von_Oberstain Fri May 04, 2012 9:35 pm

well, i can't found basically anything in my replay folder (testing replays plague it), so i won't event try to. but next time i play, i'll save one and post it

in the meantime, every time antistuck is clicked, a units affected go diagonally - so next to wall to the middle. another group can be send to collide with next-to-the-wall group near the corner, and often another one to collide with whole bunch. rest are going their normal path. now, antistucking the colliding group usually help them in not getting free. works better with larger collision size waves, like 15.

but with mega different pathing (compared to 1.6b), there is basically no downside in middle build (well, aside from armour), so experimenting comes easy - and lvl10 bosses dividing is always useful (just antistuck one to take diagonal path and reach fighters first (and if that one can cross path and slow down another one, the better)
von_Oberstain
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  imprez Sun May 06, 2012 11:33 pm

Nice... I'll be waiting for the replay of yours von.
imprez
imprez
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  indra_hyx Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:24 pm

Thanks bombastic, you've make a good guide,which improve my gameplay fast..
could u make another guide with picture please,bcouse i never seen a guide in this forum give a picture within..
please make a guide that discussing +/- every hero in any race Very Happy

im waiting your next guide ^^

indra_hyx
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:28 pm

One thing that bothered me about this is lumbering advice. It made sense to me until after lvl 14. 7/8 for 14 is something many skilled player will try to pull off, but then you are advising 2 lumber upgrades during level 15. It would be very hard not to have large amount of leak on levels 16 and 17 without specific units like tree of knowledge or amazing hybridprophet combinations. I simply think that the lumbering advice is rather unrealistic of what people should come to expect in games. With very good units and leak from allys feeding you this can be pulled off, but this kind of play isn't typical even with good players. Building around this type of incoming will likely cause a large leak from your on 1 or more levels from 16 to 20 for the sake of incoming toward a stronger end game. It's is very good to get 7/15 before or during lvl 20, but to do so is risky even with good units. I would feel as if though I was putting a lot of pressure on my allys to not leak and to catch my leak. I'd also be tempted to up the king since my low value could cause too much leak overflow onto the king.

The craze to push income after lvl 20 can be very frustrating since people over do it and it leads to very low values and large amounts of leak. They seem to think that 7/15 is a must get amount of lumber and don't realize that they are slaughtering thier value way more than incoming will be able to make up for in those last 8 - 9 levels. Even if they can pull off 7/15 and not leak they are usually counting on strong units to pull them through the levels and by level 28 are barely getting 12500 - 13500 value when they have the potential to have ~14500+ if they stopped income around 7/12 instead. If you get to 7/15 you should be sending every level to try and make back all the value you used up in gold, but often people don't send in time due to delay, leak some levels, or they make the decision to save lumber (making thier 7/15 hurt thier value even more) All the lumbering pushing after 20 is done in a short amount of time and it really hurts your income for awhile and it does not have time to grow enough to make up all the value that you need it too. I don't have all kinds of spreadsheets and junk, but my advice is get the best lumber (usually around 7/11 - 7/12 for me unless my allys feed me enough for 7/15) you can and after lvl 20 get at least 6400 - 6500 value for lvl 21 and from there push all value until the end.
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  duy1124 Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:04 am

Nortan wrote:One thing that bothered me about this is lumbering advice. It made sense to me until after lvl 14. 7/8 for 14 is something many skilled player will try to pull off, but then you are advising 2 lumber upgrades during level 15. It would be very hard not to have large amount of leak on levels 16 and 17 without specific units like tree of knowledge or amazing hybridprophet combinations. I simply think that the lumbering advice is rather unrealistic of what people should come to expect in games. With very good units and leak from allys feeding you this can be pulled off, but this kind of play isn't typical even with good players. Building around this type of incoming will likely cause a large leak from your on 1 or more levels from 16 to 20 for the sake of incoming toward a stronger end game. It's is very good to get 7/15 before or during lvl 20, but to do so is risky even with good units. I would feel as if though I was putting a lot of pressure on my allys to not leak and to catch my leak. I'd also be tempted to up the king since my low value could cause too much leak overflow onto the king.

The craze to push income after lvl 20 can be very frustrating since people over do it and it leads to very low values and large amounts of leak. They seem to think that 7/15 is a must get amount of lumber and don't realize that they are slaughtering thier value way more than incoming will be able to make up for in those last 8 - 9 levels. Even if they can pull off 7/15 and not leak they are usually counting on strong units to pull them through the levels and by level 28 are barely getting 12500 - 13500 value when they have the potential to have ~14500+ if they stopped income around 7/12 instead. If you get to 7/15 you should be sending every level to try and make back all the value you used up in gold, but often people don't send in time due to delay, leak some levels, or they make the decision to save lumber (making thier 7/15 hurt thier value even more) All the lumbering pushing after 20 is done in a short amount of time and it really hurts your income for awhile and it does not have time to grow enough to make up all the value that you need it too. I don't have all kinds of spreadsheets and junk, but my advice is get the best lumber (usually around 7/11 - 7/12 for me unless my allys feed me enough for 7/15) you can and after lvl 20 get at least 6400 - 6500 value for lvl 21 and from there push all value until the end.

///
I can't agree more.
I usually play Prophet and build at middle lane, and if without get some leak from teammates at some point of game (especially early game), the ideal status at the end of lv10 is 60ic with 7/4 (maybe leak 1 boss), 130 ic at 14 (7/6), and 180 ic at 17 (7/Cool

duy1124
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2