Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HighestIncome's income guide

+12
doumr
justfordota.
D3XTR.
tauceti
Xw-Bibi
Unholy_Rave
pl4c3m3n7
sunderkeenin
Nortan
Narkofeya
missgreen
HighestIncome
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

HighestIncome's income guide  Empty HighestIncome's income guide

Post  HighestIncome Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:22 am

Hi guys HighestIncome here, i was requested to make an income guide and here it is, income guide for experienced-pro players.

HighestIncome's income guide  Finali12

First of all, as you guys probably know, your current or final income doesn't depend only on you, which basicly means that i can't give you numbers that will tell you 'hey if u have 80 income on lvl 10, you are good'... so you are not trying to
reach specific numbers, you are fighting against other players, which means that if u have 50 income on lvl 15, and all
other players have 25, you did it well (ofc 50 income on lvl 15 is hard fail, but it was an example, so you can understand
what i wanted to say). If you think that you are good einough and that you don't need income guide, i will give you numbers
(so you dont read all text) that i personally think good incomer should be able to achieve:

lvl 5: 25-35 incomes
lvl 10: 110-120 incomes
lvl 12: 180-200 incomes
lvl 17: 380-420 incomes
lvl 21: 700-750 incomes

Ofc, it's always good to do better than this, but again it depends on many variables, as leakers or no, towers that you
have, and so on...

So what you actually need to have good income? The most important thing is to know all towers and their abilities. Ofc,
there are good and 'bad' towers but your challenge is to do the best with what you have. It is obvious that you cant
income the same if you have, for example Goblin blasters or Apparitions as tier 5. Anyways, to make the complexity of this
easier for you guys to fully understand, i will split game into 3 stages, and some substages. So lets start:

FIRST STAGE, EARLY GAME:

Early game is really important stage of the game, and specfic, because u get a lot more gold than you actually need.
(for examle u get 125 gold from lvl 1, and you only need 50 to reach recommended value for lvl 2, if you had 300 on lvl 1).
So what you do with all that gold? Ofc, build workers and upgrade lumberjack!

First substage, lvl 1-4:

This substage is important, in order to give you momentum that you need to income well in early stage of the game. By lvl 5
you should have 25-35 income
, whis is basicly free worker every next wave. In order to have 25-35 incomes on lvl 5, you need
to build workers early on, even on lvl 1
. So when game starts, u should immediately start building 1 worker, and then
try to beat lvl 1 with 250 or less value, which you can do with many many towers and combinations. Later on, on lvl 2-3 you
should make 4/0 or 4/1 and if you reach that 4/1 or even 5/1 you are doing good. (if u leak few units during this, its not
a problem, it will pay off).

Secound substage, lvl 4-9:

In this stage you should start thinking about boss fight, and MID game itself, so again important substage for momentum in
MID game. In this part, you should max your worker count, which means that you should be able to build 7 wisps. Between
that, you should upgrade your lumberjack. On lvl 9 7/3 or 7/4 upgrade is good, but ofc, you can do more. Your income should be
reaching 100 or in between 80-100 in this stage.

Third substage, lvl 9-11:

As you guys probably know, this is the best time for upgrading lumberjack, because lvl 11 is kinda fail lvl. You can easily beat
lvl 11 with 1400-1500 value
. In between lvl 10 and 11 (including arena fight) your luberjack should be like 7/6-7/8,
depending on what towers you have to start mid game battle. Your income on lvl 11 should be like 130-170 if you did it
well.

SPECIAL NOTES ABOUT EARLY GAME:

In order to reach income scores that i indicate, you will have to leak certain lvls, including boss lvl. Its not a
problem to leak even all 3 bosses, in order to have good income, it will pay off. You just should be careful and upgrade
your king
, if your mates cant catch your leak.

SECOUND STAGE, MID GAME:

Of course, most important stage of incoming, because what you do in mid game, will determen your value in lategame, and
probably game itself. In this stage you should finish your lumberjack upgrades. (7/15)

First substage, lvl 11-14:

Because levels 11, 12 and 13 are specific, you should abuse that, in order to income. For example heavy tanks with normal
dmg, beats lvl 12 easily, and some good pierce slashes lvl 13 like a champ. It is good to reach 7/9 before lvl 14, but if
you think that will make you leak full 14, dont do that and stay on 7/8. Lvl 14, is hard, imbalanced so you should build
something for that specific lvl. (again, its not problem to leak 10-15 tuskarrs if your king is maxed, it will pay off).

Secound substage, lvl 14-17:

Funny einough, but true, most important substage of the most important stage, is this one, lvl 14-17. This period is specific
and important, because you should finish your lumberjack upgrades in between. After lvl 14, never build towers for lvl 15,
because what beats lvl 14, beats 15 too. At this stage you should be near 300 income (lvl 15) and from gold+income from levels 14
,15 and 16 you should be able to finish 7/15.

Third substage, lvl 17-21:

You already have 7/15 so what to do now? Very Happy There are many things that you should do after you finish your lumberjack
upgrades. FIRST AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO DO IS TO MAX KING
(but it is good to make him maxed much before).You can check your king status by typing '-king'. Maxed king has 20/30/20 stats.
After that, you can focus on summons. And this is where it gets complicated. 'Should i only send full-income units, or not'? (full income units gives you 1 income per 20 lumber). So, lets do some maths, when
you send demon, you lose 5 income (it costs 1500 and gives 70, instead of 75 as if it was full income unit). So for every next
lvl you are losing that 5 gold per wave which means that you will lose around 70 gold only from one demon. Do it multiple
times, and earlier on (for example send hermit on lvl 1, you loose 30 gold, -1 gold every wave x30 waves). When you stack
that and do some maths, you notice that you lose HUGE amounts of gold, if you send non full income units. Ofcourse, on
certain lvls you should send non full income units, but dont do it every time.

SPECIAL NOTES ABOUT MID GAME AND SUMMONS:

So, in my opinion, sending demons is a fail, if you play against good players.
Demon or not, in lategame good player will not leak, you will only feed him. So what to send? Best sends imo are krakens, they
have good abilities and decent slow effect attack.
One more thing that you should pay attention on is 'NOOB SAVING'. How many times you got demon+kraken on lvl 17? It happend
to me many many times. In my personal opinion you need to be noob to save all mid game for 17, but still, people do it.
So if you see that you dont get any summons on lets say, 14, 15, 16...it means only one thing, they are saving. In that case, you
should immediately stop your lumberjack upgrades and start maxing your king and building towers. This will affect your
income, but your king will survive.

THIRD STAGE, LATE GAME:

This is where it gets a bit passive about incoming, so i dont have much to talk about this stage, i can only give you
numbers that will show you that you did well (again numbers are only from statistics and my experience, so they are changeable).  
After secound arena, pro incomer have 600-650 incomes (i like to make 700+ but 650 is good too).
If you reach that, you WONT have any problems in lategame.
If you reach this, you will be able to support your friends which couldn't income that well, by catching their leaks.
As lvl 30 finishes, you will have around 22.000-24.000 value which is almost guaranteed win on legion lords.

study NEXT LVL   study

So thats about it, this is the best i could give you guys, but i need to note that this is so complex that i can't explain it all
because besides maths, you need to feel, and only way to that is to play a lot of games (actually, feel=experience).

After this i can only give you some 'next-lvl' strategies for good income which are not connected to specific wave or stage,
it is understanding of this in general. But if you are starting, or you are relatively new to this game, i recommend you
to stop reading here, this can confuse you...
So, my mates will not leak? Wtf i have only 20 income on lvl 6 because of that, what to do?
This is why i call that next lvl, because it is really hard to do, but possible if you have good 'feeling', What i wanted
to say is that you can make yourself leak few units to make waves longer, but you can fail, and leak 15 units because of
that, so be careful. Then, you should pay attention on unit's movement speed, so i recommend you to send dino every wave
in early game
(actually send dino on every wave that has less hp than dino, which means <275, because towers wont focus him immediately because he has more HP) because he is so slow, and there is a possibility for your enemy to leak that dino, and that will make wave a lot longer.
So that is the FIRST LVL

Next lvl is maybe an abuse, but you have right to do it. So for example leak 20 acolytes (not only you, you and your mates
together), what to do? Max kings regen or make it lvl 10-15 and then start bugging king. How to do it? Attack 1 acolyte, then
immediately switch  to next and king wont attack, which means you can make wave as long as yo want (or until your fingers start
suffering hard). This is the SECOUND LVL

Final thing that you can do to increase income, is about demon send in lategame. As you can see on lvl 20 what your enemies have
you can send demon if you are sure that they will leak, and if that happens, you will get more from that delay than that 5 you
lose from demon.
So this is THIRD LVL  

So thats all, i would like to thank you for reading this, and i hope you  find this guide useful. It's a pity i can't actually
write everything down, but i hope you understand this. If you guys want to play with me and see this in real games, you can
search for me on 'Battle.net', my nick name is 'HighestIncome' (i know its a noob nick, but i got used to it Very Happy), i play on
'TEOP' or 'RPT' or 'ENT' bots. If you have good will, you can also check my other post, its about World income record, and my
curiosity to know am i 'The best incomer of the Universe'.
I would like to finish here, so please rate this and tell me what do you think, and ofcourse if you
have any questions i will try to answer them, feel free to post in comments.

Best Regards, HighestIncome

GL HF

Last edited by HighestIncome on Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:16 pm; edited 16 times in total
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

HighestIncome's income guide  Empty Re: HighestIncome's income guide

Post  missgreen Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:06 am

Thank you so much... Nice guide! You are really moving this game to next lvl Very Happy
I have question about that king bug, how to do that???

missgreen
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:52 am

As i explained, for that you need ranged wave to reach your king. You and your mates upgrade regen of the king to lvl 10-15, and leave 4-5 units alive, so they actually doesnt dmg your king. After that you switch attack (but really fast) between those 4-5 units and abuse kings attack time, so he actually wont attack and you can make wave as long as you want.
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  missgreen Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:35 am

Seems legit Smile i will try it out, thanks.

missgreen
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Narkofeya Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:17 am

I really like this guide.

So can you tell me at what realm and at what HostBot do you play ?

Would be very nice ! Very Happy

Thanks in advance.

Narkofeya @ northrend europe.

Narkofeya
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:04 am

Thank you, im glad you found this guide useful. As i said im playing on 'RPT', 'TEOP' and 'ENT' bots, Europe realm. I will maybe make overall strategical guide some time in the future, but it's just a plan for now.

Best Regards, HighestIncome
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Narkofeya Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:42 am

First of all, thank you for your reply Very Happy

Would be nice if you would play @ the UcBot as well or if you would just come into the channel "clan uc". It's probably the most famous Clan on Europe, you should write in the Section "Meet to play". Im not sure if those players like to play on Garena because they are a Battle.net (Northrend) based Clan. I would be really delighted if you would play with us or me Rolling Eyes

Narkofeya @ northrend europe.

Last edited by Narkofeya on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Narkofeya
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:59 am

Which replay exactly? Smile Im not sure that i know what is 'Meet to play' but ok. I even think im banned on UCW bot, for disc, but will see. I can upload more replays if you want, i have dozen of them...
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Narkofeya Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:05 am

well, was written wrong, reply not replay ^^ and i mean uc not ucw - it isn't the same

just take a look @ the channel "clan uc" if you want. Very Happy Very Happy

Narkofeya
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:11 am

Ah ok, i thought u found replays on my other post Smile You can check that out too. OK i will see 'UC' bot... But why should i play exactly there anyway?
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Narkofeya Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:16 am

In my opinion you have a lot better player there then @ other bots i know really good, so nearly every game as well in the public games are ending @ round 31 without noob-saves. Realy rare it is over early on and you can also play intern with the uc member's there. And i watched the replays from your other post as well. And i just wanna play with you some games if you want, thats why i'm asking ^^

Nice Work Very Happy

Last edited by Narkofeya on Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Narkofeya
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:19 am

Ok, ty Smile
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:05 pm

HighestIncome wrote:
Next lvl is maybe an abuse, but you have right to do it. So for example leak 20 acolytes (not only you, you and your mates
together), what to do? Max kings regen or make it lvl 10-15 and then start bugging king. How to do it? Attack 1 acolyte, then
immediately switch to next and king wont attack, which means you can make wave as long as yo want (or until your fingers start
suffering hard). THIS IS THE SECOUND LVL

Be careful where you pull these stunts. A lot of players won't appreciate this and depending on where and who you are playing with you may be putting yourself in position to be banned by a certain bot or program. Something like antistuck abuse and blood orcs on lvl 31 aren't a huge deal but bugging out the kings attack to purposely extend the game and artificially inflate incomes is likely to irritate players that don't want to go along with your incoming scheme.

Besides that some of your guides income goals seem a little outlandish for most builders. I've played thousands of games and not many people get 35 income by lvl 5 without elite archer abuse and extra leak time on every lvl. 25 - 30 income with 5/1 by lvl 7 is something I'd normally see from decent players with decent units. 7/3 is a good goal before 10 if you can do it but 7/4 would put a lot of builds at risk of leaking 2 or even 3 bosses on 10 and even with good income recovering from that (with an already poor value) for 12 - 14 would not be easy. Losing boss kills can be the loss of a potential lumber upgrade as well. I can see why you are obsessed with income as it is what wins you the game in the long run but encouraging such goals can lead to bad game play as well which causes major leaks along the way and potentially takes them out of the game.

Looking over you highest income record for lvl 12/15 you barely manage to get 35 income at the end of lvl 5 while abusing elite archers (the best incoming unit of 3.41) WHILE eating leak from teamates and gaining time on 3 levels before 5. You then use the lame strategy of using only elite archers so you can push a ton of lumber upgrades before lvl 10 and then knowingly leak all 3 bosses onto your blood orc and mercenary (lol) teammates. I'm surprized you didn't stay at 5 elites for lvl 10 since it can hold 8 and 9. That game is a bit ridiculous with your emeny leaking heavily onto the boss on lvl 8, 10, and 12 feeding you even more gold on top of everything else. This is all just abusing elite archers and getting lucky with teammate and enemy leaks (also got that 100 gold off of lol arena). Not really something to base a guide aroun imo.
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:01 am

@Nortan
Hi mate, i've just read your comment and i would like to thank you for advices, but i also have few things to say.
So in my 'income guide' i said that bugging king is 'maybe' an abuse, which depends on other opinions. So i invented that, it is basicly my idea, and i recommend you doing it if everyone else is ok with that. Anti-stuck tool is, imo, much 'lower' thing to use if you want to abuse, it is basicly ruin if you know how to abuse it, and i know.

About income scores and lumberjack upgrades i indicated, i can say that i mentioned that you need to leak certain lvls for it and i also said 'NUMBERS ARE CHANGEABLE' which means that you can't have them every time. And i also said 'it will pay of', and i can proof it pays of (if you want). For boss leak i said that its ok to leak even 3 Velens, but then be careful and upgrade king if necessary. (decently upgraded king can easily kill 3 bosses without even wasting a heal)

About elite archers, i have to say yes, they are the best 'income' unit in 3.41 but it's far from true that i can reach income scores i talked about only with them. And about my income records, its just for fun dude, dont take it so serious. And my guide have NO RELATION to my income records, because they are obviously much higher than scores i indicate in my guide. I admit that game is ridiciluos, but still, face it or not, record is a record, and before you get higher income on that certain lvls, please dont talk about it as its lame or 'easy to do'. (because you obviously allude on that). Ofc, you can do something stupid with your friends, but it would be really lame, keep in mind that i played that game with pubbies.

About my obsession, ye it's true that im obsessed with income, but that is my personal thing, and i wouldn't like to talk about it, surely not here. Everything i wanna do is to share my experience and knowledge, helping other people to understand this game.

In the end, i have something for you, Nortan, it's a replay of me playing this game without elite archers, http://rghost.net/46100679
you can check this out, if you are suspicious about numbers i talk about. (as i said, i can get that income scores with !ALMOST! any tower combo).

If you want, we can even play together, it would be a pleasure. GL HF

Last edited by HighestIncome on Sun May 19, 2013 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  missgreen Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:35 pm

Nortan, i think that you should appreciate this man's work. And i think that you should separate fun and serious play (advices), which i think you can't do for some reason.
Everything i wanna say it that i played games with HI and in every game he was doing as he said in his guide, i mean he reached almost every number he mentioned or near it, with different combinations. I won't say it is easy to do what he says in his guide, but it is possible and i saw it.

Show some respect, this guy is hell of a pro!

missgreen
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:34 pm

Thank you missgreen but i think that you shouldnt be so sharp friend. Nortan is a good guy, the only bad think i can say about him is that it seems like he has some kind of 'Fulborgofobia' imo. Smile
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderkeenin Sat May 04, 2013 10:15 am

HighestIncome wrote:Thank you missgreen but i think that you shouldnt be so sharp friend. Nortan is a good guy, the only bad think i can say about him is that it seems like he has some kind of 'Fulborgofobia' imo. Smile
So have you started playing UCBot games? I find more players stay in those.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Sat May 04, 2013 12:05 pm

Atm i play on RPT bot. Gamenames are like "-RPT- legion td mega #(number)".

Last edited by HighestIncome on Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Wed May 08, 2013 3:52 am

I recieved information that my replay links are not working as they should so i re-uploaded my replay file...If you guys want more of my replays, just say it i have 10+ replays...

Here is the new link, this one works for me http://www.filedropper.com/legiontdingoo (minor leaks, 650 income on lvl 20 (arena)).

Zerwas91, big thanks, he pm-ed me that link isnt working.
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  pl4c3m3n7 Sun May 19, 2013 5:22 am

Looks good.

For future-references:

Would be nice, if you would mention in your guide what units are useful to build and what units aren't.

Because if new players only do your recommended Lumberjackupgrades, but don't know what they need to build to avoid huge leaks, they may leave games or can't implement your useful informations.

Nice work anyway, HighestIncome.

I am already curious on your " small book " about LTD.

Best regards ... pl4c3m3n7
pl4c3m3n7
pl4c3m3n7
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Sun May 19, 2013 5:45 am

My guide is not for new players, so i wont waste my time screaming that 800 value is einough to beat lvl 7 ( with 2x blaster for example). So my guide is for advanced, experienced players that know what they are doing.
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  pl4c3m3n7 Sun May 19, 2013 5:48 am

HighestIncome wrote:My guide is not for new players, so i wont waste my time screaming that 800 value is einough to beat lvl 7 ( with 2x blaster for example). So my guide is for advanced, experienced players that know what they are doing.

Ok.

pl4c3m3n7
pl4c3m3n7
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Sun May 19, 2013 5:51 am

Thank you so much for support.

Best Regards, HI
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  pl4c3m3n7 Sun May 19, 2013 5:56 am

HighestIncome,

your thoughts are interesting, i wanna ask you to play some games together if you want?

This sounds a little "newby" to ask somebody like you for a game, but i think it's important to make new friends to get better and to improve my own game.

Last edited by pl4c3m3n7 on Sun May 19, 2013 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
pl4c3m3n7
pl4c3m3n7
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Sun May 19, 2013 5:59 am

No problemo for me, you can find me on europe.battle.net under name 'HighestIncome'. In next two months i wont be playing a lot, because of university stuff. But when you 'catch' me online, wisper me and we will play.

Best of Regards, HI
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next