Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 13), General Discussion and Feedback.

+27
Sebbe
C9.Akai_Shuichi
tasos
OsiRyS
textr
DetDet
xDarkSchneiderX
n0blitz
BossHK
Sneaky Weezy
HighestIncome
von_Oberstain
ReactEnemy
db_savage
vladimir3388
tauceti
Diablo_
Rockabilly[UC]
BlackJohnny
NoHeal4u
sunderkeenin
missgreen
Mr.Teach
Kongk
NERV
Nortan
Saucer
31 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 13), General Discussion and Feedback. - Page 8 Empty Re: Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 13), General Discussion and Feedback.

Post  NoHeal4u Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:55 am

Will there be an option to insert PH+king heals+no save mode in B12? We don't have it in B11 and its desperately needed...
NoHeal4u
NoHeal4u
Captain
Captain

http://play.eslgaming.com/player/6830976/

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 13), General Discussion and Feedback. - Page 8 Empty Re: Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 13), General Discussion and Feedback.

Post  Kongk Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:05 am

Long story short, nope.

The future of the map will devided into 2 pieces (technically speaking.. There will still be "1" map, and -os will remain an optional mode in that map); -os and "none" -os. Old school mode will not include any future features, it will be "old school" legion, while normal game will see some new features, initiatives etc.. And without revealing too much, I can say that already in b12 there will be some new options, which do not combine with -os.

So bottom line is that -os will stay as it is while rest of the map will change and have new things. So you can either choose between "Old School" legion or the new things.

Thanks you for bringing it up though Smile

Best Regards
Kongk

Kongk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  OsiRyS Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:38 pm

Hi Kongk u are just awesome cuz u have continued with legion td map and now i am excited to play everyday this game.Thank you a lot. Now i have some sugestions for u:
-rebalance goblin beast unit,cuz is to expensive to upgrade him and his skill is ineffective cuz he have low hp and he die to fast for his skill to become an advantage.U can itroduce a new skill like he become invulnerable for 2 sec if his hp is below 150 or to increase his armour to 30 if he have low hp or other skill that u consider;
-fix meele units to attack on ranged waves,especially on lvl 12,cuz they are undecided when and who to attack.Here an example for u: if u recived 2 ballista on lvl 12 and u have a greymane first of all greymane activate his skill for 1 sec then he run to sirens for 2 sec and then he is undecided to aim a target for 1-2 sec or he hit a siren in left corner for example and then he cross all the battleground to hit another siren in right corner.In cloncusion a graymane may kill a siren or no one and he will die.On that considerations lvl 12 is very hard for meele units, more harder than lvl 13 or 14.That thing dont happen so obvious if u have a tree of travel with his speed aura.
-rebalance ogre unit cuz his hp is to low(175) he die instantly.U can reduce his stun and increase his hp;
-rebalance slavemaster skill: "+3 gold if any slavemaster survive" , this is a skill fot x1 mode and not for x3 mode
-rebalance medicine man to cast his 2nd heal more quckly.Now i compare medicine man with priest.Priest have 10 sec to heal again and medicine have 25 sec(way to much)
-pay your attention on clockwreck cuz sometimes he cast his skill (2nd cast) with a delay of 2-3 sec, even he have full mana, and his missile have no dmg.
-troll unit's skill from barrack no longer affect king ?
Hope that you will consider my suggestions and thank you again Master Smile

OsiRyS
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  textr Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:22 am

Kongk wrote:Hello Smile

Thanks for your input. Smile

I will make a full comparison of Dragon Aspect and Death Dragon and of Guardian of Death and Spawn of Dragon, and fix it if there are any irregularities..

We will also take a closer look at the bug.. Please report if you notice any patterns; like for instance, if it always happens at the same level of something like that..

Best Regards
Kongk  

Hello again,

Here is a game with that bug happening at level 24.

http://suchbot.com/game/22164/

You can download the replay from that page.

Oh and I'd be happy if you could take a look at the site and tell me your opinions about it.

textr
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kongk Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:47 pm

@OsiRys

Thanks, but it is really not only me.. Saucer and I are working together on this project, and thanking us alone isn't enough either. We should thank everyone who takes an interest in the map and contributes to the development process, so thanks to you Wink

Thank you for your suggesions. Some of them were known and some were new. They will all be taken into consideration, thanks again Smile

@textr

Thanks, i've just downloaded the replay Smile

It generally looks like a nice site and bot. You obviously know what you are doing Wink

I also read that you will continue hosting the 'newest' version of Mega, which we are very thankful for. Smile

Best Regards
Kongk

Kongk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  n0blitz Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:45 am

new LTD bot soon great Smile
n0blitz
n0blitz
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 13), General Discussion and Feedback. - Page 8 Empty Why do i have to write titles?>.<

Post  tasos Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:59 pm

Is there any bot that hosts -ap?

Last edited by tasos on Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Why do i have to write this?>.<)

tasos
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  n0blitz Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:03 am

Hey when will the new server and map be hosted?
n0blitz
n0blitz
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  OsiRyS Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:58 pm

Hello again guys,hello again Kongk,here are other bugs for you:
* lvl 12 bug:

*after i just finish my 7/16 lumber's research on lvl 17 suddenly my lumber begin to disappear,dunno why:

* lvl 24 fail:

*warrior's stun:

others:
*dino not affected by orc warlock's cripple spell
*you may leak with komodo on lvl 4 even u have 1 or 2 komodo alive(when a komodo become submerged lvl's 4 pigs will ignore him and you may leak)
*lvl 5 doppelganger(i don't have replay,sry for that): i saw that doppelganger was surrounded by several hawks,meanwhile the others hawks kill some machine turret(the machines were positioned behind the droppleganger,not so far) .Droppleganger kill his haws and forgot about ther other hawks (who has attacked the turrets) and he go teleport in middle,maked me to leak.

Suggestions:
*reduce warriors stun and warriors stun vs king to be reduced dramatically like stun against boss
*increase demon cooldown,is not fair to send 2 demons per round by each player(u can let the actual coodown for demon on 30+)
*remove this annoying route of sended mobs like u see in video abouve on lvl 24
* make something with range lvl,especially with 12th lvl which is more hard like before,dunno why.

Ty you again Smile
P.S.: watch videos in HD Laughing

OsiRyS
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  vladimir3388 Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:59 pm

All those buggs beside lumber losing one are well known for months and that's why you can't expect to play high skilled games on B11. B8 is the last stable and playable version, or you can play good old 3.41 which also has few super OP units like B8 does...

vladimir3388
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:40 am

Thanks for your report Mr. Osyris.

can you provide the replay of the match with disappearing lumber? could be helpful.

Thanks again.

NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Kongk Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Thanks OsiRyS..

And gj on the replays too. Thats actually a good way to do it (youtube etc.), thanks Smile

The only thing i really wan't to comment on is the demon thing. Cooldown will stay as is. It is only possible to send 2 demons in games with -os enabled and main game is balanced after games without -os. That also counts cooldowns on demons.

All the other will be taken care of, thanks.

ehhm, btw. about losing lumber thing. Did it stop after lvl 17? or did continue happening the rest of the game?

Best Regards
Kongk

Kongk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 13), General Discussion and Feedback. - Page 8 Empty fthfthfthfthfghtfg

Post  tasos Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:47 pm

OsiRyS wrote:
*reduce warriors stun and warriors stun vs king to be reduced dramatically like stun against boss

As comes to income, warrior is 1 of the worst units,so  it`s very fair that he is strong, after all no1 sents him unless he wants t ruin the enemy at the very first waves but if u sent 2 warriors it`s -2 income and it`s not garanted that your enemy will leak, so it`s not warrior the problem is saving for wave 3, ofc saving is broken in general but in 3 wave it can be so anoying that easily makes some1 leave, it shouldnt exist at first place, saving isnt strategy it`s a gameruining bug.

The only sumons that could take a nerf are dino kraken and shaman but in the other hand there is no real reason for that, dino and and shamans are practicaly parts of waves 2 and 20, since every1 exepts them it`s ok, kraken is OP but u need some op sents t make the enemy leak.

tasos
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  vladimir3388 Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:39 am

tasos wrote:
The only sumons that could take a nerf are dino kraken

Nerf dino? lol
Dino is actually similar with its performance to whelp which costs 100 lumber instead of 120. Whelp can actually harm you more on level 1 than dino, probably because dino walks slower and gets stuck unlike whelp which flies over other creeps and takes less time to find a target. 3xbowman is also way stronger send than dino (stronger than whelp as well), but it's rarely seen because you need good team work to perform it.

vladimir3388
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 13), General Discussion and Feedback. - Page 8 Empty .........

Post  tasos Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:24 pm

vladimir3388 wrote:
tasos wrote:
The only sumons that could take a nerf are dino kraken

on level 1

Ι had wave 2 in mind since that`s the wave with the sents at 90% of games, dino is stronger than anything there.
As for wave 1 archers are indeed better but dino is better than whelp anyway.It`s actualy good for dino. There are many compinations that work on wave 2 vs whelp but leak vs dino. Rarely but sometimes some1 spams 3 archers instead of a dino and then 2 ppl get both dino and archer(not t mention the chance t get 2 dinoes) which is a bit broken.

tasos
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  vladimir3388 Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:39 pm

So you're complaining about dino on level 2? Well I like recieving dino there way more than on level 1, because I start 90% of my games with 2/0 lumber or more and both options are way easier to handle than blood orc on level 3 for example. You say 90% games you get dino on level 2? Try playing on ENT sometimes where nobody sends for level 2 in more than 95% cases, because everyone saves for level 3. Anyway, you say dino is the hardest send for level 2? Guess what, furb on level 2 can make you leak even as bugged double dino and it works better on level 2 than on 3, because of its huge dps.

vladimir3388
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 13), General Discussion and Feedback. - Page 8 Empty ,m/.,/

Post  tasos Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:24 pm

At first i am not complaing for dino i said that it wouldnt surprise me if it was nerfed i didnt say nerf dino or something, it can take some that`s all cuase its strong for its lumber cost and income specialy when u get it on wave 1 since for example it can make a sea giant leak(this shouldnt be posible).
Then about wave 2 furbolg, dunno if uk it but it costs 160 lumber now which was very good change and it`s almost imposible to sent it on wave 2. As for ent i dont care at all about anything about saving ,as i said savers arent good players or something they are noobs abusing game bugs, if u thing u are good or at least better than ur enemies win them with ur income/value not abusing cheap bugs like saving. With saving good players lose and noob players win obviusly something is wrong here, want it or not the best team is the 1 with the best value/income a team with 7/4-5 players at 10 is better than a team with 4-0 6-2 or w/e but ofc if u save u will win against them to where they would have 0 or few leaks under normal circumstances, u arent better player cuase u abused this saving shiet.

Now if u care about ent so much and they have isues with warriors on wave 3 they should build more units or make a less wisp but there is ns mode in new maps if u dont use os and saving is limited. But ofc in that case can u play good w/o saving? We can speak about saving as much as u want but make a topic about it, the 1 existed is closed i will gladly answer to it but we will go off topic here.

A player like u who i suppose use saving cant even understant the summons, u cant realy see how good dino is since  u dont see that for an income unit it`s a bit stronger than it should, also ent is probably the only bot that doest sent at wave 1-2 normal players dont save from that early on.

Last edited by tasos on Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mnghcy)

tasos
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Kongk Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:12 pm

I appreciate you guys discussing summons etc. I don't really see a need to change any of them in mega though.. Most of the summons are equal to the ones in 1.6.. They have always been like that.. Few exceptions though; kraken, behemoth etc.

Anyways, if there are some summons that REALLY need to be changed, let me know.. Furbolg and kraken have, afterall, been nerfed since b4 Smile

I will reopen the saving topic if you guys want, but the second someone goes off topic (again) it will be closed.

Best Regards
Kongk

Kongk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vladimir3388 Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:15 am

tasos wrote:At first i am not complaing for dino i said that it wouldnt surprise me if it was nerfed i didnt say nerf dino or something, it can take some that`s all cuase its strong for its lumber cost and income specialy when u get it on wave 1 since for example it can make a sea giant leak(this shouldnt be posible).
Then about wave 2 furbolg, dunno if uk it but it costs 160 lumber now which was very good change and it`s almost imposible to sent it on wave 2. As for ent i dont care at all about anything about saving ,as i said savers arent good players or something they are noobs abusing game bugs, if u thing u are good or at least better than ur enemies win them with ur income/value not abusing cheap bugs like saving. With saving good players lose and noob players win obviusly something is wrong here, want it or not the best team is the 1 with the best value/income a team with 7/4-5 players at 10 is better than a team with 4-0 6-2 or w/e but ofc if u save u will win against them to where they would have 0 or few leaks under normal circumstances, u arent better player cuase u abused this saving shiet.

Now if u care about ent so much and they have isues with warriors on wave 3 they should build more units or make a less wisp but there is ns mode in new maps if u dont use os and saving is limited. But ofc in that case can u play good w/o saving? We can speak about saving as much as u want but make a topic about it, the 1 existed is closed i will gladly answer to it but we will go off topic here.

A player like u who i suppose use saving cant even understant the summons, u cant realy see how good dino is since  u dont see that for an income unit it`s a bit stronger than it should, also ent is probably the only bot that doest sent at wave 1-2 normal players dont save from that early on.

First of all, I'm playing on UC for a long time, because there were many high skilled no saving games, and I know how to pull out huge income with minimal leaks in -ns games. Anyway, since UC bot is almost always empty for past few months and other bots are hosting b11 with -os (no -ns) or 3.41 with many unskilled players, I started playing on ENT more often. I know ENT players are not skilled in -ns games, but many of them are really good at making quick wins with saving, so I started playing there more often so i can defeat them on their field.
I really miss long skilled -ns games, where your main goal is to get the strongest army for level 31 and make sure you don't leak too much, so your team survives until then, but 3.41 is also fun on its own way when played with saves, which makes it almost completely different game. It may sound funny, but 3.41 actually has a good balance if it's played with lumber saves. In -ns games medium armored units are the best until level 14 and most of heavy armored ones were sucky until they got buffed in beta5+, because you had to overbuild very hard for magical levels, but in saving games, massed blood orcs and furbs are preventing you from spamming medium armored only and makes heavy armored ones very useful. Even Elite Archers, known as super overpowered godly unit for -ns players, aren't that overpowered in saving games, because levels 10 and 17 are the ones where people usually send shitload of saves. Goblin blaster is the only one ruining balance too much in 3.41 save games.

vladimir3388
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  n0blitz Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:03 am

Hello

Saucer you said new bot and map will be there soon., WHERE IS IT?

you said it will be public so all can play it but at uc website i read only members can play new bot and map

SO WHATS UP MAN??????
n0blitz
n0blitz
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  vladimir3388 Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:51 pm

n0blitz wrote:Hello

you said it will be public so all can play it but at uc website i read only members can play new bot and map

SO WHATS UP MAN??????

I guess they're waiting for lisk to finish his Legion TD 2 and make sure nobody will play any kind of legion until then. Seriously guys, all we asked for was to fix those major bugs on B11 and make it playable until you make all other changes... I mean B8 is playable, but there are several overpowered units who make the game a bit dumb.

vladimir3388
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 13), General Discussion and Feedback. - Page 8 Empty My personal opinion on free projects and deadlines.

Post  NERV Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:24 pm

I'll be short about the recent posts here.

Saucer and Kongk make Legion maps for free.

Saucer and Kongk do this because they enjoy it.

There are no deadlines.

You should be thankful Saucer and Kongk decided to carry on Mega development even though they have their own personal projects.

Last edited by NERV on Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Kongk Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:38 pm

First of all, I want to say that these legion projects (development of Mega included) are made by people who spend a very considerable amount of their/our very limited spare time on these legion projects. So the accusations are completely false and unfair!

I do not know what you think you have read on UC forum @n0blitz, but you are completely wrong! The things you mention have absolutely no breeding ground in reality.. I can assure that all new maps, bots or whatever we decide to launch will be publicly available. Not only on battle-net, but on chosen PvPgn servers as well.. We do all we can to make sure that we reach out to as many people as possible.. So another time do not post information about things you don't know anything about, and i will deeply encourage you to watch your tone in the future as well..

I can also assure that our projects aren't on hold because of Legion TD 2.. We will continue as planned. No doubt.

All this being said, I know that it has been a very long time since the last beta. That doesn't mean that nothing is happening though. A lot of work has already been put into b12 and only a few things are left to be done.. Besides that a lot of work has been put into the new Legion TD hostbots, which should be ready for launch very soon. Immediately after, 3 new betas will be out. Legion TD Mega b12, Legion TD Revo a15 and Legion TD Pro b14.. So I can assure that things are moving forward.

Best Regards
Kongk

Kongk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:32 am

I think it is really unfair to blame Saucer or Kong for their delays and generally release dates. It is true that they often say "it will be soon" or similar and it doesn't happen, but hey, it just shows that they wish it so much and plan to spend time on it, but i guess that something unpredictable stops them and makes delay. Good thing is that they are very dedicated and patient, otherwise Legion would suffer. And i'm saying this from my own experience, not from "what i've heard", Saucer and me spent hours and hours talking and even arguing about Legion balance and stuff. What i'm trying to say is "Legion is in the right hands, no worries".

Best Regards,

HI
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Post  von_Oberstain Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:02 am

vladimir3388 wrote:
n0blitz wrote:Hello

SO WHATS UP MAN??????

I guess they're waiting for lisk to finish his Legion TD 2 and make sure nobody will play any kind of legion until then. Seriously guys, all we asked for was to fix those major bugs on B11 and make it playable until you make all other changes... I mean B8 is playable, but there are several overpowered units who make the game a bit dumb.

I believe that I can answer all these questions, even those put in a form of accusation...

1. The making of a bot system of such quality as Saucer's (surpasing existing, even commercial, services by far) is naturally taking time.

2. Same applies to making *quality* map changes, which require lot of testing.

Therefore, no deadline is given, and none will be - it will be done when it's done, since people doing it are way too much pressed with real-life concerns to be able to guarantee anything.

3. We have no connection to LegionTD War 2 project, which is Lisk's entirely, and will be a stand-alone product - therefore not based on WC3 engine and requiring investments of some kind, or being free, but not based on bnet platform. It may not be similar to MEGA enough for all players, if at all - information regarding this are scarce at the moment, and we don't have any 'insider' information whatsoever.

We have no official connections with LegionTD War 2 project, and are certainly not planning 'killing' any of our projects in favour of it

Some of parts of post cited can be even regarding as insulting - for the past 5 years all these projects were completely free, though some features (implemented or not) required investments we handled by ourselves. Never once a thing such as "DONATE" button appeared, and we plan to keep it that way in the future - unless the running costs grow considerably, to the point where we aren't able to service them by ourselves - which, again, never crossed our minds - last 5 years should be considered as enough proof of that. All things project-related were done out of pure enthusiasm, even those costing real-life money (financed by ourselves).

It would be regarded as "polite", if it doesn't happen again.

To conclude:

The features will be implemented when they are done, and no amount of "reminding" won't make it faster - we want to release a product of at least acceptable (and in many cases far above) quality, and it takes time.

We are not planning to "kill" our projects in the favour of anything - except perhaps personal inability to continue them, when they will be passed to another developer in a timely manner. The work on projects never stalled, even if forum members aren't informed about them - some work 'behind-the-curtains', such as improving map code, never ceased to happen.

Anyone who believes that he is capable, for example, for creating a bot system of similar or higher quality than Saucers, and is willing to invest time (and, indeed, money) in it, is welcome to do so, and such a gesture will be highly welcomed by the team. Apart from that, complains based on "you're not devoted enough, but we have no real solution to the problems you are facing, and are just generally dissatisfied with your performance" kind of arguments, will be ignored. And rightfully so, in my opinion, at least.

Sincerely,
von Oberstain
von_Oberstain
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next