Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can't play legion td mega 3.5

3 posters

Go down

can't play legion td mega 3.5 Empty can't play legion td mega 3.5

Post  kingcowcl Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:36 pm

Hi there, i've been trying to play legiontd 3.5 games hosted by "x-bot" and the problem is that it automatically kicks me out after saying "get the lastest version of gproxy to play here", always the same. So, i went to google, but i can't find it (maybe i'm just stupid), can anyone help me here? Very Happy

Note: I'm from Chile, sorry for the bad english Smile

kingcowcl
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

can't play legion td mega 3.5 Empty Re: can't play legion td mega 3.5

Post  vladimir3388 Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:34 am

Considering you're from Chile, you have probably joined from Tarreo server, whose client probably doesn't support gproxy. I suggest you to get eurobattle client and make a account on it.

vladimir3388
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  textr Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:54 am

Hello,

x-bot's (suchbot) owner here.

Problem you're having is happening because the bot can't find out if you're spoofed or not. This is mainly because whatever pvpgn you're on could be giving out delayed answers when bot checks your name on the server. Maybe no answer at all (slow server?).

Another reason for this is that you're using colored or spoofed player name.

If you're sure you're entering the game with your logon name then right after joining a game you should quickly type "/w x-bot !sc" (without quotes) to introduce yourself to bot. You can also say !sc in lobby but that might not always work for you.

textr
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down