Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 13), General Discussion and Feedback.

+27
Sebbe
C9.Akai_Shuichi
tasos
OsiRyS
textr
DetDet
xDarkSchneiderX
n0blitz
BossHK
Sneaky Weezy
HighestIncome
von_Oberstain
ReactEnemy
db_savage
vladimir3388
tauceti
Diablo_
Rockabilly[UC]
BlackJohnny
NoHeal4u
sunderkeenin
missgreen
Mr.Teach
Kongk
NERV
Nortan
Saucer
31 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 13), General Discussion and Feedback. - Page 12 Empty Re: Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 13), General Discussion and Feedback.

Post  Kongk Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:16 am

Hi Smile

Thanks you @NoHeal. I have a suspicion that -sd has been bugged all along, but people never discovered it since all games were played with prophet or hybrid builder. We will take a look at it for the next beta Wink

I choose not to comment on the other posts. If you guys have any thoughts about the current situation in terms of balance, please be specific!

Best Regards
Kongk

Kongk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 13), General Discussion and Feedback. - Page 12 Empty Re: Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 13), General Discussion and Feedback.

Post  Morfi Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:36 am

We were specific in this thread. I said about thunderbirds, death dragons and "robots". You even boosted TBs, did not touch the other two. Instead 70% of the modifications were dont to tier 1 and 2 units that nobody even plays with because they are weak as per definition. I stopped playing legion like 3 weeks ago for exactly this reason. it was repetitive and thus boring. On -ph mode it was all about rerolling to sprites and then you could just mass them and nothing but them easily reaching 20+ when it was time for few support towers. Same goes with robots and death drags yet a bit more random. anyway, best of luck.

Morfi
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  BossHK Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:20 pm

Morfi wrote:We were specific in this thread. I said about thunderbirds, death dragons and "robots". You even boosted TBs, did not touch the other two. Instead 70% of the modifications were dont to tier 1 and 2 units that nobody even plays with because they are weak as per definition.

I don't see how TB's were buffed? They were nerfed. You can't income as hard with them as before. Also they can't survive alone anymore, their as is so slow. Imo they are ok now.
Well dd's are still good, no doubt.

P.S. Meat wagons are still op :-) The most op units in the game for 2 years already.

BossHK
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Kongk Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:43 pm

Well, that was a little more specific, thanks.

You are totally wrong about Thunderbirds though! They were significantly nerfed, not buffed! Check the changelog for details.

Changing tier 1 and 2 units was a part of a larger idea to make tier 1 units play some sort of role in the game. Having 15-20% of all towers being useless is not sustainable in my opinion. Therefore the changes. It was merely step one though. I'm not stating that they are all just perfect now. Adepts, for instance, turned out too strong, so I have nerfed them for next beta.

(Meat Wagons were nerfed for next beta too, btw.)

Best Regards
Kongk

Kongk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebbe Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:12 pm

Are there any news?
I am still interested to play this map Smile
Maybe its possible to release the open-map?

Sebbe
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12