Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can somebody write a guide about Hybrid

+2
sunderkeenin
DrDreed
6 posters

Go down

Can somebody write a guide about Hybrid Empty Can somebody write a guide about Hybrid

Post  DrDreed Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:02 pm

Hi @ all.

I'm new at legion td. So can somebody write a guide or give generally information about Hybrid ?

Would be very nice Smile .

Thank you.

DrDreed

DrDreed
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Can somebody write a guide about Hybrid Empty Re: Can somebody write a guide about Hybrid

Post  sunderkeenin Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:02 am

Mass T2s until 20ish, and then mass T6 and some T5s.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Back to top Go down

Can somebody write a guide about Hybrid Empty Re: Can somebody write a guide about Hybrid

Post  Nortan Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:58 pm

Hybrid is mostly about luck but as far as skill goes it you have to know and plan around what to upgrade and know when to just make more instead. Like if lvl 3 is coming you'll plan to at least having some kind of aoe or unit that can kill them in one hit. Lower teirs are "safer" at the lower levels since getting unlucky with tier 3 - 6 repteatedly can be absolutely devistating. Usually involves a lot of tier 2 use in low levels and some tier 3. Tier 3/4 often holds the aures and some range, tier 4 has the most but can be very unforgiving with negative value. Getting an elite archer early on can be extremely beneficial. Tier 5 melee after 10 can be useful to prepare for lvl 14 and/or 17. Hybrid is one of the strongest races with the massive diversity in units but you can get some really bad picks and repeatedly get negative values. I'm not really a fan of Hybrid myself with how much it centralizes on getting LUCKY Smile and not about planning out your game so I will not comment further.
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  coolextremity Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:18 pm

in using hybrid, when do i have to do wisps and lumberjacking? after the arena is it possible to get 7/5 or 7/6 without leaks?

coolextremity
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderkeenin Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:07 am

coolextremity wrote:in using hybrid, when do i have to do wisps and lumberjacking? after the arena is it possible to get 7/5 or 7/6 without leaks?
Yes. This is all based on what rolls you get. Hybrid is a race that requires large amounts of skill to get the most out of as you need to know when to overbuild with it, when to stay underbuilt and get lumber, and when to take the middle path.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Thu May 16, 2013 6:35 am

This post is probably outdated, but i find it interesting to post comment here, because im hybrid player myself.

This may sound strange, but playing hybrid 1-31 has no relation with something called 'Luck' (i will explain why). To be good hybrid player you need some maths and ability to accommodate to every possible random (so you know what to do in every possible case). The only thing that changes with different randoms (bad or good ones) is, guess what, income. So your random only affect that variable, everything else should be stabile if you know what you are doing. Anyways, with hybrid you should be prepared for 'wrost case scenario' and if you cant leak with 'wrost case scenario' you are doing good. Ofcourse this is not always possible, but you should try to secure yourself by being able to beat next lvl with wrost possible combo. And ofcourse, remember, point of legion is not to beat the next lvl, its to win the game.

So why i play hybrid? Answer is simple: With every other race i know how my game will look 1-31, which is boring for me.

I played over 2000 games with hybrid myself, and i have never randomed some 'unplayable' combo (i wouldnt call that 'luck', its so much games to be 'lucky'). So as i said, 'luck' can only give you more INCOME, everything else is up to you. So dont lie yourself by saying 'hybrid sucks, i dont want to play hybrid, i always get bad towers', it is not true, there is no 'bad' tower in legion, its you who need to learn and it is you who fail, not hybrid, he is perfect.

I will include 'Hybrid guide' in my overall strategical guide announced for July 2013.

Best Regards, HI
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Post  pl4c3m3n7 Sun May 19, 2013 5:40 am

HighestIncome wrote:This post is probably outdated, but i find it interesting to post comment here, because im hybrid player myself.

This may sound strange, but playing hybrid 1-31 has no relation with something called 'Luck' (i will explain why). To be good hybrid player you need some maths and ability to accommodate to every possible random (so you know what to do in every possible case). The only thing that changes with different randoms (bad or good ones) is, guess what, income. So your random only affect that variable, everything else should be stabile if you know what you are doing. Anyways, with hybrid you should be prepared for 'wrost case scenario' and if you cant leak with 'wrost case scenario' you are doing good. Ofcourse this is not always possible, but you should try to secure yourself by being able to beat next lvl with wrost possible combo. And ofcourse, remember, point of legion is not to beat the next lvl, its to win the game.

So why i play hybrid? Answer is simple: With every other race i know how my game will look 1-31, which is boring for me.

I played over 2000 games with hybrid myself, and i have never randomed some 'unplayable' combo (i wouldnt call that 'luck', its so much games to be 'lucky'). So as i said, 'luck' can only give you more INCOME, everything else is up to you. So dont lie yourself by saying 'hybrid sucks, i dont want to play hybrid, i always get bad towers', it is not true, there is no 'bad' tower in legion, its you who need to learn and it is you who fail, not hybrid, he is perfect.

I will include 'Hybrid guide' in my overall strategical guide announced for July 2013.

Best Regards, HI

HighestIncome, i agree with you, that races and prophet are really boring and easy to play with.

I would start with Tier 2 - Tower, because you don't lose that much gold, make a worker when the game starts.

I wouldn't build a Tier 2 - Tower in combination with a Tier 5 - Tower round 1, when you have make a worker when the game starts.

Because if you get Grizzly (180 value) and Archer (40 value) = (220 value) you will leak with sends like whelp or even a dino.

And i think hybrid is more playable, when you are a advanced-player, because you know all units and there advantages/disadvantages.

Hybrid is very difficult to play in round 7 i have noticed in my games. I allways do 7/2 before round 7, but i rarely got all satyrs.

Sometimes i leak like 12 satyrs, what makes me really in trouble, because i need to come back in game and i lost a bunch of gold even if i got good income (It's just to much gold lost).

So what do you think about this step?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Best regards ... pl4c3m3n7
pl4c3m3n7
pl4c3m3n7
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Sun May 19, 2013 5:56 am

What i think? Try to make 7/3 its more fun Very Happy
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  pl4c3m3n7 Sun May 19, 2013 5:58 am

HighestIncome wrote:What i think? Try to make 7/3 its more fun Very Happy

I mean the following:

Hybrid is very difficult to play in round 7 i have noticed in my games. I allways do 7/2 before round 7, but i rarely got all satyrs.

Sometimes i leak like 12 satyrs, what makes me really in trouble, because i need to come back in game and i lost a bunch of gold even if i got good income (It's just to much gold lost).

pl4c3m3n7
pl4c3m3n7
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Sun May 19, 2013 6:03 am

Allright, hybrid is my favourite race so i can talk a lot about it/him, but as i said, i will include hybrid guide in my big guide. Anyways, lvl 7 is always hard (for every builder, exept natures maybe) unless you are epic einough to make Doomsday machine on lvl 7 as my friend did (that was just epic and hell of a fun) Smile
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  pl4c3m3n7 Sun May 19, 2013 6:05 am

HighestIncome wrote:Allright, hybrid is my favourite race so i can talk a lot about it/him, but as i said, i will include hybrid guide in my big guide. Anyways, lvl 7 is always hard (for every builder, exept natures maybe) unless you are epic einough to make Doomsday machine on lvl 7 as my friend did (that was just epic and hell of a fun) Smile

Doomsday at round 7 Surprised . Seems very epic.

pl4c3m3n7
pl4c3m3n7
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down