Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost's last tower=weakest tier 6 in game

4 posters

Go down

Ghost's last tower=weakest tier 6 in game Empty Ghost's last tower=weakest tier 6 in game

Post  Visitor Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:43 pm

Dark messiah should be nerfed, it's probably the weakest tier 6 tower at the moment. Everybody who plays with ghost and builds lots of messiahs(even with high income and value) LEAKS!!! I've been playing legion td since version 1.2 by Lisk, so unless you have a replay with succesfull ghost build, based on many messiahs(high income-7/10+, NOT A GAME WITH NOOBS) and value and MINIMUM leaks dont talk bullshit. Thanks

edit: dark messiah was pretty good on the x1 version, but here it's crap, need to be balanced for x3 game.
Visitor
Visitor
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Ghost's last tower=weakest tier 6 in game Empty true but

Post  tauceti Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:13 am

Dark priest is not the weakest tier 6 unit coz there is no such a think. For ex its one of the best unit for lvl 20 28 29 30 unit in this game but ure right with one think its quite impossible to build many priests because this race is not good prepared for x3 games . Without phantoms u cant build good ghost now (7/11+ ofc). If im wrong show replay pls:)

tauceti
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Ghost's last tower=weakest tier 6 in game Empty Re: Ghost's last tower=weakest tier 6 in game

Post  Visitor Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:03 pm

I'm talking about ghost's tier 6 tower only...We all know about the hellraisers strategy...

It's IMPOSSIBLE to make a good defense with dark messiahs. Tried it many times and failed even with big income 7/10+ and good value based on other towers.

That's why when I see somebody building dark priests/messiahs I tell him to reroll and stop building them.
If he doesn't accept my advice, he starts to leak and quits...

FIX THE DAMN DARK PRIESTS!!!!
Visitor
Visitor
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Ghost's last tower=weakest tier 6 in game Empty Re: Ghost's last tower=weakest tier 6 in game

Post  Dazzlee Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:07 am

I totally agree with your point, this tower is too weak against the waves. But lets have a closer look at it. The HP Pool and the DPS are decent, but what makes this unit so special? The cast of Dark Priest or Upgrade are massive single target damage and thats why its fine the way it is right now.

If you are used to legion you should know that T6 are too expensive with decent income before level 20. After level 20 you can effort quiet quick a lot of them and as mass they rock. So they arent brocken and they dont need a buff or anything else. You just must know at which point you build them!

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Visitor Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:27 pm

And still..this tower needs to be fixed. The AOE dmg after killing a unit should be increased, or the gold cost should be decreased. It's not worth building now, even as a single target dmg dealer. This tower could be useful only for level 10 and 20 maybe. With its magic damage it can't hurt the boss at lvl 30 and it's totally useless for the other waves.

Visitor
Visitor
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Dazzlee Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:36 pm

Im not sure if you just misunderstood or totally ignored my post BUT you shouldnt build them before level 20 because of the gold per dps ratio! Levels 20+ gets blown up with this tower, just mass them like you would with every other t6.

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  von_Oberstain Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:06 pm

i suggest that you regard this thread as a trolling. argumentation is nonsense and opposing reality. i really doubt he ever seen 1.2, but when i started playing (1.31) ghost was brand new race - just introduced. never i have heard that meridian needs BUFF, rather opposite.

similar goes for rest argumentation, for instance 'magic can't hurt lvl30 boss' - does he expect meridian to be siege? or some other type, cause all are "vastly superior" to fortified than magic? and what about huge amount of spell damage and large nerf? and what if nerf is combined with mercurial nerf? oh, i'm responding to trolls...

dark priest should probably be buffed, and only sensible meridian buff is increasing catastrophe damage AOE number of target from 5 to something else, cause five in X1 is... A LOT and in X3... isn't
von_Oberstain
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Visitor Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:10 am

...Oberstuffenstein of whatever ur name is. First of all I dont even know what u doing in this section? You have nothing to do with huanak's legion td. Second, please read carefuly before talking rubbish, ok? Lemme clarify this, or maybe I have to translate it to another language so its easier for you to get it. What I say is:
1) This tower is weak for most of the levels, it dies fast, it's useful ONLY as a single damage dealer for level 10 and 20
2) If you spam this tower it will ruin your game, no matter before, or after level 20
3) This tower needs to be optimized for x3 game. What are you going to do if this is the only tier 6 tower you have and you can't reroll/change builder? You are doomed.

Comprende ?!

1,2 and 3 points are based on tons of games I played with this tower and watching how other players quit the game because of it. Play a bit, test it, then call me a troll, ok?

Visitor
Visitor
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Dazzlee Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:43 pm

1. You dont get his point at all
2. You repeat yourself instead of arguing in a respectful way
3. Seems that you dont mind a ban
4. You troll
5. Topic closed

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down