Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome Suggestions!

4 posters

Go down

Awesome Suggestions! Empty Awesome Suggestions!

Post  Quelf Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:35 am

Hey guys, I am a Legion Mega "addict"!

So I thought of some suggestions...

1. A kill count for all your units! Wouldn't that just be so cool! Seeing how many creeps each of your units has killed.

Hmm so I just went blank but will post some more suggestions later!

Please consider my suggestions =D Thanks!

Quelf
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Awesome Suggestions! Empty Re: Awesome Suggestions!

Post  sunderkeenin Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:06 pm

That sounds pretty awesome, but difficult to implement.
Remember they go from tower to unit to tower again.
Maybe Huan could go and look at how it was done on Gem TD(and maybe implement the kills per unit damage bonus in a more moderate and reasonable manner than 10% per 10 kills.)

I have a suggestion myself.

Make the -hp default into -hpmmhgggcbx3 instead of -hplimmhgggcbx3
It'd be quite a bit more fun imo.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:20 am

sunderkeenin wrote:

I agree with you Sunderkeenin, many people play -hp and its really lame that like many of these games have -li on them. I guess many people don't even know/care about command modes, so they just use it as they have seen other people using it before.

I ask myself, what the point of -li mode, a part from slowing down your income, and thus making the game harder. I wish with the addition of -ns, Huanak removes -li from the default modes in finished versions and keep it to use only in beta maps and such.
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderkeenin Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:17 am

NERV wrote:
sunderkeenin wrote:

I agree with you Sunderkeenin, many people play -hp and its really lame that like many of these games have -li on them. I guess many people don't even know/care about command modes, so they just use it as they have seen other people using it before.

I ask myself, what the point of -li mode, a part from slowing down your income, and thus making the game harder. I wish with the addition of -ns, Huanak removes -li from the default modes in finished versions and keep it to use only in beta maps and such.
Pretty much.
Li doesn't make the game harder if everyone incomes right. The first 3 rounds generally have a huge effect on the outcome of the game, and if you can't get your wisps immediately you can't bring it up to the difficulty you would get if people could income more properly.
That extra 50 or so gold ends up completely changing my gold spacing for around until round 10 to where I end up with less wisps in the end and around the same if not lower value because of it.

I do support -ns.
I don't save over multiple rounds if you ever end up seeing me on Bnet, and it makes the game far more interesting to see where people end up with that extra little bit of gold you're forced to have by having to send because of ns.

Li is just a detriment to me and the rest of the players in the match when I do end up on WC3 during those few times when I'm not burned out and playing Binding of Isaac, Gmod, or watching anime.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Back to top Go down

Awesome Suggestions! Empty Tier 7 Units

Post  Gin.A Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:27 pm

At late game, most races will start to get weaker as even the mighty Tier 6 Upgraded unit cannot fight well enough. Especially since there is now Level 31 - 35, I think Tier 7 units should be created, otherwise we can probably expect a hoard of 20-30 Tier 6 units.
Tier 7 units can be made buildable only after level 20, and its food cost may be much higher (say 10 units after upgrade), such that they cannot be mass built.

On a side note, Element is quite a hard race to play. Even with good income, even with the Messiah-looking hero and the great 10% max mana regeneration, it is still difficult. I suggest that the Golems be buffed so that they can tank more. Perhaps the Fenix can have a slight mana boost (350 -> 400?)

Currently,the flesh Golems have no ability and have 1490 HP, dealing 166-180 damage (which is decent). But maybe their HP can be brought up to about 1800, and they can have a special ability, that allows him to restore about 75HP each time it kills an enemy unit. I wouldnt mind a price increment.
Gin.A
Gin.A
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down