Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41

+18
Rockabilly[UC]
B4fun
eZoo_qwer
zithion
missgreen
ltd.weather.esf
EDF-GDF
Aui_2000
sunderkeenin
Danavortil
WhyIsLichKingOnLoadscreen
Jinn.CN
protease
Nortan
VorteX-3-Future
Unholy_Rave
2005_TD
HighestIncome
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 - Page 3 Empty Re: Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41

Post  eZoo_qwer Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:45 pm

I am learning Mega now. I would like to see some top players playing...

eZoo_qwer
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 - Page 3 Empty a milion like

Post  B4fun Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:30 am

thanks so much for your time and effort for sharing your knowledge on this game, your guide helped me so much, that i can even compete my long time playing brother Very Happy. I found just 1 replay and it was awesome, got anymore to share? replays really help. i still need some improvement on towers placement as to me i always place tanks in front but unfortunately most of the tanks have heavy armor and thats very annoying to me. how can we confront such situation? should we spend gold on deploying tier 1,2, 3 and upgrading them even after 10th level? (i mean just to have some other type of defense type too)

again thank you for your great job

God bless

B4fun
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 - Page 3 Empty Re: Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41

Post  HighestIncome Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:55 am

Well thanks and I hope you improve soon. New Version will come soon, so I will maybe re-write my book for that new version which I am currently working on. 

Best Regards, HighestIncome
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Post  Rockabilly[UC] Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:21 am

HighestIncome wrote:Well thanks and I hope you improve soon. New Version will come soon, so I will maybe re-write my book for that new version which I am currently working on. 

Best Regards, HighestIncome
Sorry but i can not leave it.

To clarify this:

You are not the new Huanak or any kind of MapCreator. 
You just give some suggestions to Saucer, like many other people in Clan UC already do.
So its arrogant and pretitous to say this, like you rly work on the new map. 
You dont even get a own hostbot.
And its also that you are not the best player - cause your teamplay sucks.

Your way to distort things makes me really really mad Mad
Rockabilly[UC]
Rockabilly[UC]
Veteran
Veteran

http://clan-upper-class.clans.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dendi Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:59 am

HighestIncome, you said you are a professional dota 2 player?

What is your nick at Dota 2? 

Thx in advance.
Dendi
Dendi
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy_Rave Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:38 pm

I remember that HI said to some guy ingame that asked him about Dota 2 that his nickname is D3XTR. 

I found more about him on Dota 2 forum: http://forum.gamesports.net/dota/showthread.php?39275-D3XTR-Who-is-this-player

Rave

Unholy_Rave
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  n0blitz Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:54 pm

HighestIncome, i know you are banned at Clan UC for some reasons. My question is, do you will come back to the LTD-Scene and play some games at bots (may UC-Bot) again?
n0blitz
n0blitz
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:45 am

Hello n0blitz,

Yes I will come back to LTD-scene when playable B version is released and when Saucer makes his own bot running, which should be relatively soon.

Best Regads, HI
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 - Page 3 Empty nope

Post  Fapion[UC] Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:10 am

nope highestincome u will not come back, not on UC or saucer bot, at first place we don't need mhackers, at 2nd place most of people that will be there don't like you.

Fapion[UC]
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:36 pm

Excuse me mr. Fapion[UC],

First of all i'm not sure that you have any powers to say where will i play and what will i do.

Second, I really doubt that you have any proof that i used any kind of hacks, saying that someone is hacking means nothing. And even if you had a proof or something, sad part is that nobody actually cares about that.

I don't really need anybody to like me, since i'm not judging players by how "liked" they are, but by their skill. I know that you on UC bot have many many "liked" players with 3000+ games that are still failing hard at Legion Mega (I can name them if needed). That is sad story on it's own, and i feel really sorry for those people.
So, mr. Fapion[UC], watch your business since only thing you can do is thrashtalk and hate, which is not productive.

Best Regards,

HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  SwissGaming Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:54 am

What the hell, guy made a full book about this relatively small map...

Great job, i recently discovered this game and this will surely help. So much controversy about this player as far as i can see, haters and fans clashing xD

Good luck all

SwissGaming
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3