Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41

+18
Rockabilly[UC]
B4fun
eZoo_qwer
zithion
missgreen
ltd.weather.esf
EDF-GDF
Aui_2000
sunderkeenin
Danavortil
WhyIsLichKingOnLoadscreen
Jinn.CN
protease
Nortan
VorteX-3-Future
Unholy_Rave
2005_TD
HighestIncome
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 - Page 2 Empty Re: Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41

Post  sunderkeenin Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:32 am

EDF-GDF wrote:Hi, your guide seems quite nice but I was wondering what you do when you are faced with people who send strong units at hard levels ? Cuz this might amplify your leaks (at this point, I don'( know if you leak a lot or not, you just said it was possible that you leaked) and it can be hard to compensate for a big leak early ?

I'm talking like if you're faced with blood orc + furbolg for you + other teamamtes at lvl 7, or early furbolgs, stuff like that. Also I wanted to have your opinion about mass sending at lvl 10.

Do you play on UC bot now ?  Do you always play with teammates or someone with random guys ?
From what I can tell he plays whichever bot he feels like, but since I don't spend a lot of time on my Northrend acc I don't see him often. Mostly on east myself right now playing MMH games.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 - Page 2 Empty Re: Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41

Post  HighestIncome Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:20 pm

That is good question. When you are against savers/aura senders you do nothing but leak more than you expect. Important thing to do is to check your King's ability and to upgrade King early on. You should also be able to predict lumber saving too. Mass sending on level 10 is lame, but unfortunately works.

I play on RPT bot most of the times. Sometimes i play some inhouse games on UC bot. I always play with at least one teammate.

Sunderkeenin thanks for your support and info.

Best Regards, HI
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinn.CN Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:48 am

HI i have one question for you that came on my mind recently, where did you get all that knowledge? How you came up to all your ideas, where did it come from? I am still amazed by your idea about time measure on first level in 1 versus 1 game... 

Where did you get this 'positive' and 'negative' focus, 'damage waste' and all this?

干杯

Jinn.CN
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:37 pm

Well, I am retired DotA 2 professional player, so Legion Mega is childish game compared to DotA 2. If I wanted to write how many times is DotA 2 more complex than Legion, that number would be longer than my Legion Book. All strategies and as you call it 'knowledge' come from knowing Warcraft 3 mechanics or, how Warcraft 3 works (I also played DotA 1 for a long, long time, and DotA 1 is Warcraft 3 map). When you see some strategies (in games generaly) from others, when you catch some tricks, you become able to make your own. I play video games all my life (from age 3) and it is somehow normal to me to be successful in them. About Legion Mega, i feel like i reached some peak, it becomes less and less interesting for me to play, but still i play. 

Best Regards, HighestIncome
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  ltd.weather.esf Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:26 pm

this is neat. Smile 

gl for your future.

ltd.weather.esf
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:22 am

Thanks for your support and good luck to you too.

HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  missgreen Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:01 am

I was off for sometime, i come back and i see this! Well, no words HI, just no words Shocked . This is like Brothers Karamazov from Dostoevsky, best work from best writer Exclamation   

Don't know what else to say lol!

missgreen
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:36 pm

Was wondering where you dissapeared. Thanks, i did my best to write this.

Best Regards, HI
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  WhyIsLichKingOnLoadscreen Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:06 pm

Why didn't moderators put this to be 'sticky' thread?

Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Danavortil Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:05 pm

Because there haven't been any online moderators for like 1 years.

Danavortil
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  WhyIsLichKingOnLoadscreen Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:55 am

But i found that NERV was online on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:23 am, true that this topic was uploaded later, but moderators are still here?

Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:49 pm

WhyIsLichKingOnLoadscreen wrote:But i found that NERV was online on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:23 am, true that this topic was uploaded later, but moderators are still here?
Wow, it does indeed say july 1st in the member info. I suppose he looked over a couple things or just wanted to check what was left of this forum but as far as I'm aware there hasn't been a post from any of them since November 2012. I'm not sure how accurate to consider that information, honestly. HuanAK and anyone with that highest rank seem to have blocked information on last log ins (they come up unknown). There definitely isn't many frequent posters with highestincome at #5 and me at #7 for post count out of a list of 702 members.
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  WhyIsLichKingOnLoadscreen Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:09 pm

That thing with moderators and admins just suck. I mean noone is controling what is going on here. I just wanted to say that i personally think that this post should be  "sticky" because it is good to be seen by any Legion player that comes on this forum and that we should be proud that we have posts like this on our forum. I am  not playing Legion for a long time so this book is just perfect for me. I don't want to start any discussion about HighestIncome here because there are too many of them and because i don't want to be part of that, I just respect the guy for his work, that is all. GL

Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:40 am

Well my book have 5500+ views in about a month so i personally don't think it is neccessary to make it sticky. Of course i don't have anything against that idea, so anyway thanks WhyIsLichKingOnLoadscreen. 

Best Regards, HI
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  zithion Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:34 am

Good work, HighestIncome. This guide has everything what a new player will need to the LTD scene. Nicely value- and incomerecord also due to the fact that 7/15 is unbelievable in 17.  I wish you the best luck for other guides (if you make some) and I hope that this guide will be sticky by Dazzlee or NERV any time. Cool

zithion
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:45 am

Well, thank you for your support, i'm glad that you like my book and that you found it useful. I am not sure that i will make any more guides, I will only edit and add stuff to this book maybe. About sticky, actually that wouldn't mean that much to me, but ok, as i said, i don't have anything against that.

HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy_Rave Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:16 pm

HI, you can maybe make this book in like a Word file, upload it somewhere and give a download link, so we can have offline version of this?

Unholy_Rave
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:53 am

Well i had same idea honestly, but there are two problems with it: 

1) I don't have time to do that.

2) I'm sure that my book would be re-uploaded and published even where i don't want it to be. 

Best Regards, HI
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy_Rave Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:18 pm

Fair enough x)

Unholy_Rave
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:01 pm

For all fans and supporters, i upload more replays. Best performance i've ever played in a 1v4 (later 1v3) game. Enjoy 

Replay: http://rghost.net/48506775

Best Regards, HI
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  2005_TD Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:47 pm

HighestIncome I wanted to ask you what is your average income when game comes to end level 31?

2005_TD
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:38 pm

It depends on that do we have leaks after level 20. If yes then it is 1400-1500 and if no, then is 1200-1300. So on average 1450 or 1250.

HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  eZoo_qwer Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:04 am

I played version 1.60b and I wanted to try 3.41 mega Smile  This is EXACTLY what I was looking for! Great job and thanks, HighestIncome. I can only imagine how you play this mega version ^^

eZoo_qwer
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:32 pm

Well, thank you too. I'm glad that my book can help you and I hope you will learn to play legion mega soon, it's much more fun than 1.60b. 

HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:44 pm

HighestIncome wrote:Well, thank you too. I'm glad that my book can help you and I hope you will learn to play legion mega soon, it's much more fun than 1.60b. 

If you want to play something not fun you can go back to 2.7, 2.8 or...2.9 *shudder*. Comparatively 1.6 wasn't too bad (except for the whole farm cancel thing). I remember getting sent pudges and such because people canceled farms to pool lumber at lvl 11 Crying or Very sad
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next