Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X10: Legion TD 3.5 X10 3.9f Overall Strategy Guide

3 posters

Go down

X10: Legion TD 3.5 X10 3.9f Overall Strategy Guide Empty X10: Legion TD 3.5 X10 3.9f Overall Strategy Guide

Post  Darkweaver.DE Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:30 am

Kongk: This post has been removed. (Author can contact me to get a copy of the removed post)

Darkweaver.DE
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

X10: Legion TD 3.5 X10 3.9f Overall Strategy Guide Empty Re: X10: Legion TD 3.5 X10 3.9f Overall Strategy Guide

Post  BlackJohnny Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:28 am

Hello, @Darkweaver.DE Smile

First of all, let me thank you for being a philanthropist and spreading useful info, there's never enough of that around.

Now, although I haven't played more than 10 games of this map, I've noticed so much that turned me off.
First of all, even x3 maps have problems with units clogging, the clog in x10 is just ridiculous, there's just to many units.
Secondly, the balancing of units... Uhhh, in this map is close to impossible (again, because of the unit count). And I find the buffing of some units ridiculous (goliath has buffed aura + wolv's crit + alpha's buff, greymanne doesn't get focused at all etc...  lol!)
Thirdly, I find the map easier in comparison to 3.41 (for example, because I play it the most) because all you have to do is go 7/12 or 7/13 by the first arena, then gradually finish incoming and you're good for the rest of the game. And if you get protons (which are unbelievably overpowered) is really easy to do.

I like the map generally, it amuses me, but I don't think it will ever be taken seriously.

BlackJohnny
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

X10: Legion TD 3.5 X10 3.9f Overall Strategy Guide Empty Re: X10: Legion TD 3.5 X10 3.9f Overall Strategy Guide

Post  Kongk Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:49 am

Hi guys Smile

I can't stress enough how admirable it is when someone makes something like this. It is a huge piece of work and we always respect that kind of commitment and interest in Legion. That being said, I have to say that this forum is only for official versions of Legion. Legion TD X10 is a hacked version, where somebody tries to take advantage of some of HuanAK's work on earlier Mega versions. We can not support that kind of activities in here, and therefore, I will remove this post. I will wait 48 hours though to make sure you have a copy. I don't want your work to be wasted Wink

I will encourage everyone not to post anything related to Hacked or Unofficial versions in here. If you are in doubt, which versions that aren't official, plz contact me.

This thread, afterall, is closed!

For obvious reasons, I will not comment directly on the game and it' "features".

Best Regards
Kongk

Kongk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down