Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41

+18
Rockabilly[UC]
B4fun
eZoo_qwer
zithion
missgreen
ltd.weather.esf
EDF-GDF
Aui_2000
sunderkeenin
Danavortil
WhyIsLichKingOnLoadscreen
Jinn.CN
protease
Nortan
VorteX-3-Future
Unholy_Rave
2005_TD
HighestIncome
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Empty Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41

Post  HighestIncome Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Ancien10

Chapter One, Introduction                        

Hello everyone, HighestIncome here. I announced 'Legion TD Mega Book' and here it is, overall Strategical Guide or "Legion TD Mega Book"due to it's   size. I have to admit  that it was hard to write down everything and for all players, no matter what skill level they are, but i think i succeeded and i hope this will be useful for all of you. I started writing this Strategical Book in order to make overall look on Legion Tower Defense Mega 3.41 and to collect everything i learned in the past 5000-6000 total games that i played in one topic. In this book you will find everything you can find in Legion Mega, but systematically explained so everyone can understand it's purpose and usage. This book will unite all guides into one, so you don't need to search for guides and thoughts separately, here you will have everything important about Legion Mega that you need to make this awesome game even more enjoyable for you and your friends at one place. Keep in mind that this Book was written only for version 3.41, so some parts may not be correct for other Legion or Legion Mega versions. Before we start with actual guides/book, i will write short  Legion Mega story, so in this part you won't 'learn' anything, it's just my thoughts and experiences about the game:

Legion TD Mega 3.41 is relatively popular Warcraft3: The Frozen Throne map made by HuanAK. Honestly i started playing this map because my friends don't like DotA 1, so we needed to find game that we all like to play and we found Legion Tower Defense Mega Mega. It is very complex game, mainly based on maths and strategies, but also knowledge. If you have heard for Legion, but you didn't play it, i recommend you to try it, because map is flawless and also fun to play. It's not easy to find right place to play this game, and that was first problem i faced when i started playing this. There are lots of servers where you can play Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne online, but i think Garena and Battle.net are best two. So if you have original copy (valid cd-key) of Warcraft 3, i recommend you to play on Battle.net and if you don't, Garena is probably best place to play. Of course, this map is not perfect, it needs some changes and balance adjustments. In the end of this short story i want to point out that there are lots of versions of this map, some of them are official, some of them are fake versions, anyway version 3.41 is the best in my opinion. Version 3.5(B4) is also good, but i don't like Heroes in it, they seem too overpowered to me.

I will split Book into 'Gameplay' Sectors that you can find and focus on in Legion Mega, so it's easier for me to write and easier for you to read.

Gameplay sectors are: Builders, Towers/Tower Upgrades, Income, Town, Barracks/Advanced Barracks, Farms, The King, Builds, Placement, Focus, Mid-Builds, Reroll/change builder, Creeps/levels, Summons, Arena Fights, Anti-stuck/Holy_Light Builder Tools and Game Modes. I will talk and explain everything about every gameplay sector i mentioned. This will all be separated, so if you don't have time to read full book, you can find single sector that you are interested in and read that part only.

Chapter Two, Game Sectors

1) First sector, Builders:

There are 15+2 builders (races) in Legion, and all of them have unique towers from tier 1-6 (+2 are Prophet and Hybrid, which don't have their own towers). Tower tiers can be described as tower 'level', so the cheapest one is tier 1 and the most expensive one is tier 6. Builder list is: Beast, Mech, Nature, Shadow, Element, Ghost, Demi-Human, Marine, Prophet, Hybrid, Arctic, Goblin, Paladin, Elf, Orc and Undead (i didn't mention Mercenary, that race will be complitely removed from this book because i think it is imbalaced and should be removed From Legion Mega Too). You choose or get (depending on game mode) builder at beginning of every game. Prophet and Hybrid are special as i mentioned, and they are also two most played builders online. It  is also nice to say that on builder selector, you have '?' sign, which will give you a random builder. Lets see pictures of all builders: 

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Arcitc12 Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Beast11 Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Demi-h10
1. Arctic Builder                                                   2. Beast Builder                                                 3. Demi-Human Builder  

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Elemen10 Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Elf10 Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Ghost11
4. Element Builder                                             5. Elf Builder                                                        6. Ghost Builder  

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Goblin11 Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Hybrid10 Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Marine10
7. Goblin Builder                                                 8. Hybrid Builder                                              9. Marine Builder                                       

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Mehc10 Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Nature10 Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Paladi11
10. Mech Builder                                               11. Nature Builder                                             12. Paladin Builder

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Prophe11 Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Shadow10 Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Undead10
13. Prophet Builder                                           14. Shadow Builder                                          15. Undead builder

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Orc10
16. Orc Builder

2) Second sector, Towers/Tower upgrades:

Towers are units that you build to fight against spawning creeps in Legion in order to defend your King. Every tower can be upgraded once or even two times. Tower abilities are unique abilities that some towers have, but also there are towers with no abilities. Tower list is: Tuskarr, Frost Wolf, Ice Troll, Polar Bear, Wandigoo, Young Frost Dragon, Specter, Wanderer, Phantom, Outcast, Appartion, Dark Priest, Colt, Novice, Sentry, Prisoner, Druid, Moon Guard, Orc Warrior, Orc Warlock, Raider, Young Witch Doctor, Wyvern, Orc Warchief, Goblin Sciencist, Servant, Tribesman, Medicine Man, Harlot, Minotaur, Acolyte, Ghoul, Meat Wagon, Necromancer, Zombie, Guardian of death, Land Mine, Geomancer, Machine Turret, Flying Machine, Goblin Alchemist, Steamroller, Hatchling, Egg Sack, Bottom Feeder, Mermaid, Komodo, Sea Giant, Peasant, Archer, Footman, Priest, Knight, Dragonhawk, Gnoll Warrior, Ogre Basher, Harpy, Troll Fighter, Grizzly, Spawn Of Dragon, Peewee, Infantry, Captain, Tempest, Cyborg, Neotank, Ent, Ranger, Sprite, Tree of travel, Halfbreed, Yggdrasil, Bone Warrior, Carrion Spitter, Gateguard, Overseer, Nightmare, Lord of Death, Proton, Aqua Spirit, Watcher, Mudman, Disciple and Seer of darkness. There are also four Mercenary towers, but i won't list them or talk about them because, in my opinion, they are overpowered and should be removed from Legion Mega. So lets make overview and talk about every single tower, but before we start, i will give you brackets () meanings:

LHP,MHP,HHP,FHP and UHP: This means Light armored health points, Medium armored health points, Heavy armored health points, Fortified armored health points and Unarmored health points respectively. So this basically represents how much health points tower has and which type is it's armor. Every armor type is different and this determine how much percentage of damage of which attack type every unit takes. So lets first take a look at armor types:

1) Light Armor type: Takes 130% from piercing, 110% from magic, 90% from normal and 90% from siege attack type.
2) Medium Armor type: Takes 90% from piercing, 80% from magic, 120% from normal and 90% from siege attack type.
3) Heavy Armor type: Takes 80% from piercing, 120% from magic, 90% from normal and 90% from siege attack type.
4) Fortified Armor type: Takes 70% from piercing, 70% from magic, 80% from normal and 125% from siege attack type.
5) Unarmored Armor type: Takes 100% from all attack types.

PDMG, MDMG, NDMG, SDMG and CDMG: This means Piercing damage type, Magic damage type, Normal damage type, Siege damage type and Chaos damage type, respectively. So this represents which attack type particular unit has. Lets now see percentages for attack/damage types:

1) Piercing Damage type: Deals 130% to light, 90% to medium, 80% to heavy and 70% to fortified armor type.
2) Magic Damage type: Deals 110% to light, 80% to medium, 120% to heavy and 70% to fortified armor type.
3) Normal Damage type: Deals 90% to light, 120% to medium, 90% to heavy and 80% to fortified armor type.
4) Siege Damage type: Deals 90% to light, 90% to medium, 90% to heavy and 125% to fortified armor type.
5) Chaos Damage type: Deals 100% to all armor types.

This is very important as damage that your units take can be increased or decreased only by their armor type. "AS" means units attack speed. For example if units attack speed is 0.5 this means that unit attack once every 0.5 seconds, or twice per second. And finally "AOE" means Area of effect.

Now lets talk about every single tower in Legion Mega:

1. Tuskarr (95 MHP;16-17 PDMG;1.40 AS): Tuskarr is an Arctic builder tier 1 tower. Very cheap melee unit, but almost useless in X3 mode. Can be upgraded into Tuskarr Spearman (280 MHP; 16-17+12 PDMG; 0.6AS) that is ranged and have Ice Spear ability that slows units that he attacks movement speed by 60%. Also almost useless upgrade, can be used for first boss fight for slow effect.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Tuskar10

2. Frost Wolf (200 MHP;21-22 NDMG;1.5AS): Frost Wolf is melee Arctics builder tier 2 tower. It's cheap tower, but still has low HP for X3 mode. It has Bleeding ability that activates when Wolf is under 30% HP, bleeding deals 5 DMG per second and slows target AS by 25%. Can be upgraded to Pandaren (800 MHP; 49-52 NDMG;0.6 AS) which is also melee and has Frost Nova ability that deals 100 spell damage to primary target and 10 AOE damage and applies slow on all affected units. Pandaren is very good early game tower, has nice attack speed and clears early waves easily. It is also good to tank magic waves as level 5 or level 7.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Frost_10

3. Ice Troll (335 MHP; 36-37 MDMG;0.9 AS): Ice Troll is ranged Arctic builder support tier 3 tower. It has Frost Shield aura that gives all other units ability to return percentage (4%) of melee damage they take. Aura has very big AOE so all towers will be under it's effect. Can be upgraded to Ice Troll Shaman (850 MHP; 51-53 MDMG; 0.5 AS) which is also ranged and has same role as Ice Troll, but has better Ice Shield (8%) aura and Cold Attack ability that slows units he attacks movement speed by 50% and attack speed by 15%. Frost Shield  and Ice Shield stack, which means that you should build one Ice Troll Shaman and one Ice Troll and they together will grant total of 12% (4%+8%) melee damage return ability to all your units. Ice Troll Shaman is also good to clear first few levels as he has nice attacks speed.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Ice_tr10

4. Polar Bear (600 MHP; 45-47 SDMG; 0.8 AS): Polar Bear is melee Arctic builder tier 4 tower. It has two abilities, Bash that has 25% chance to stun target for short duration (1 second) and deal 25 bouns damage and Frost Aura that slows nearby enemy's movement speed by 40%. Can be upgraded to Magnataur (1330 MHP;115-118 SDMG;1.1 AS) which is very powerful melee tower, has nice damage and improved Frost Aura that slows units by 60%. He also has critical strike, 100% chance to deal 1.4 of his base damage, which means that his actual damage is 1.4x117. Magnataur has small attack range (180), so he is always a little behind actual melee towers, which is good because he often doesn't get focused early and is able to apply slow for a long duration on melee waves.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Polar_10

5. Wandigoo (750 HHP; 90-100 NDMG;1.20 AS): Wandigoo is melee Arctic builder tier 5 tower. It is classic tank and his role is to stay in front lines and take most of the damage. It has Evasion ability which gives him 7% chance to evade attack and take 0 damage. It can be upgraded to Ancient Wandigoo (1770 HHP; 173-187 NDMG;1 AS) which is even better tank, with more HP and has better 12% evasion chance. It suffers a bit on ranged magic waves due to his heavy armor, but is good on all other waves.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Wandig10

6. Young Frost Dragon (1360 UHP;140-145 MDMG;1.2 AS): Young Frost Dragon is ranged Arctic builder tier 6 tower. It has Breath Of Frost ability that deals 11 initial damage and 5 damage per second for 6 seconds in decent AOE. Beautiful ability for first few waves as they have low HP. Can be upgraded to Azure Dragon (2195 UHP;232-247 MDMG;1.6 AS) which is slow flying unit with nice base damage. Azure Dragon has Azure armor ability that gives +3 armor and slows units movement and attack speed as they attack the Dragon. Has also Azure Breath ability that does small splash damage and slows units that he attacks in nice AOE. Not the best but very good tier 6 tower with nice abilities and tankability.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Young_10

7. Specter (52 UHP;4-5 MDMG;0.33 AS): Specter is ranged Ghost builder tier 1 tower. In basic form pretty much useless as all other unupgraded tier 1 towers. Has 15% chance to evade attack and nice attack speed but low damage. Can be upgraded twice, first upgrade is Wraith (230 UHP; 14-20 MDMG; 0.33 AS) that has no evasion as Specter but has Disturb ability which slows one unit for 20% move and attack speed. Second upgrade is called Mercurial (440 UHP; 35-40 MDMG; 0.33 AS) which has a bit more damage and HP, but what is really good about this tower is an ability called Traumatize that slows move speed by 30% and attack speed by 40%. Slow is good on all waves, but best on bosses be it Velen, Maccabeus or Grom'thar.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Specte10

8. Wanderer (285 MHP;16-20 NDMG;0.9 AS): Wanderer is melee Ghost builder tier 2 tower. It has no abilities, but its good to tank up first few levels. Can be upgraded once, but has two different upgrades. First upgrade is Soul of Hero (835 MHP;67-71 NDMG;1.0 AS) which is nice tank in early game. Has Change Stance ability, that makes him to have less HP but deals more damage. Second upgrade is Soul of Villain (530 LHP;74-80 MDMG;1.2 AS), ranged tower with nice attack damage and Corruption ability that reduces the armor of target that he attacks by 4 for 15 seconds. Villain is very useful on bosses as he reduces armor and often makes good focus.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Wander10

9. Phantom (475 LHP;0-0 DMG;~ AS): Phantom is ranged Ghost builder tier 3 tower. It is very unusual tower that has no attacks damage, Phantom only casts spell. He has Silent Scream ability/spell that deals 30 spell damage to up to 3 nearby enemy units. It has short cooldown. Can be upgraded to Hell Raiser (580 LHP;0-0 DMG;~ AS) which is actually stronger version of Phantom that deals 55 damage to 3 nearby units and has a bit more HP. Both Phantom and Hell Raiser are very useful on all early and even mid game waves as they attack 3 units at once and also they can tank early levels pretty well.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Phanto10

10. Outcast (1040 HHP;73-80 NDMG;0.85 AS): Again very strange Ghost builder melee tower, although it's tier 4, it looks like classic tier 5 tower and costs about the same as all other tier 5 towers. Has no abilities but tanks well and has good attack damage and speed. Can be upgraded once, into Forsaken One (1705 HHP;105-119 SDMG;0.75 AS) which is probably the most absurd tower in Legion. He has ability called Insanity that gives him a 25% chance to get a 7 seconds lasting buff that gives him +10 armor and +20% damage. With such a high armor he can tank ridiculous amounts of damage and also hits pretty hard. Overall expensive for tier 4, but worth its price.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Outcas10

11. Apparition (665 MHP;118-130 PDMG; 1.0 AS): Apparition is ranged Ghost Builder tier 5 tower. As all other, very strange tower and one of the few ranged tier 5 towers. Has Sickness aura that reduces damage of nearby enemy units by 5%. Sickness aura has big AOE and reduces damage for almost every incoming creep. Can be upgraded to Gravekeeper (1025 MHP;209-219 PDMG;1.1 AS) which is powerful ranged tower that has Despair aura that reduces damage of nearby enemy units by 10%. Sickness and Despair auras stacks, so if you build one Apparition and one Gravekeeper they will grant you total of 15% damage reduction to all incoming creeps. Both Apparition and Gravekeeper are usefull from mid game to late game as they stack their auras and prevent your units to take full damage of incoming waves.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Appari10

12. Dark Priest (690 UHP; 100-121 MDMG; 0.82 AS): Dark Priest is long ranged Ghost builder tier 6 tower. With only 690 HP and low DPS is almost useless until he gets upgraded. Has  Haunting ability that deals 45 damage a second and slows attack speed for 25% for 8 seconds which can be useful but nothing compared to his ability in upgraded form. Can be upgraded to Meridian (1000 UHP; 196-224 MDMG;1.0 AS) which is also long ranged tower. Has Catastrophe ability that deals 90 damage per second and slows attack speed of victim by 50% for 8 seconds. If unit dies under this buff, it will explode dealing 70 damage to nearby units. Has also Ghost Essence that uses his mana (he has 1100 mana pool) as a shield. Every point of mana negates one damage and it affects 96% of incoming damage. Very useful late game tier 6 unit, specially on level 20.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Dark_p10

13. Colt (19 UHP;10-12 PDMG;1.1 AS): Colt is melee Elf builder tier 1 tower. Again, useless tower with useless upgrade in X3 mode. Can be upgraded to Raider (400 UHP; 66-70 PDMG; 1.1 AS) which ranged and also useless. You can build this tower if you are desperate or you need something small for next wave.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Colt10

14. Novice (210 LHP; 18-20 NDMG;1.0 AS): Novice is melee Elf builder tier 2 tower. Almost useless in its basic form but can be decently upgraded into Crusader (770 HHP;52-60 NDMG;0.8 AS) which is good tank and hits quite hard in early stage of the game.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Novice10

15. Sentry (350 MHP; 16-24+20 PDMG;1.0 AS): Sentry is ranged Elf builder tier 3 tower. It is decent on early waves and quite tanky for tier 3 tower. Has Magic Missile ability that adds 20 spell damage on each attack. Can be upgraded to Nightsaber (850 MHP; 50-54 PDMG;0.8 AS) which is also ranged. Has Moon Glaive abiltiy that bounces her attack multiple times, damaging few enemies. Very good early-mid game tower, with nice damage and also tanky early on.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Sentry10

16. Prisoner (550 FHP; 41-47 CDMG;0.80 AS): Prisoner is ranged Elf builder tier 4 tower. With nice attack speed and fortified armor, he is very useful for few early levels. Can be upgraded to Maverick (920 MHP; 95-101 CSD;1.0 AS) which is also ranged tower. Maverick has special ability called Mirage that creates an illusion of himself which can fight against incoming creeps. Illusion deals 50% of his original damage and takes 200% of incoming damage. If Maverick dies before illusion does, illusion will disappear. Maverick is excellent early and mid game tower, deals huge damage and tanks well with his illusion. With his medium armor he is the best on magic levels like level 5, 8 and 16.  

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Prison10

17. Druid (815 UHP;76-84 MDMG;1.0 AS): Druid is ranged Elf builder tier 5 tower. Has a decent magic attack damage and Wrath Of Nature ability that deals 100 spell damage to initial target and then bounces up to 5 times to other nearby units dealing reduced damage. Druid is very good on early waves, his Wrath clears early levels fast. Can be upgraded once, but has two different upgrades. First upgrade is Ascedant (1450 UHP;111-121 MDMG;0.8 AS) that is ranged, deals insane damage through all stages of the game and has Faerie Fire ability that reduces armor of units she attacks by 6. With this ability she adds damage to your all other units by reducing enemies armor. Overall insane tower that is strong on every wave. Second upgrade is Sword Mage (1850 MHP;120-130+60 MDMG;0.9 AS) which is melee medium armored tank with good magic damage. Has Enchant Fire ability that gives him +60 damage at beginning of every level and lasts till level ends. Not as good as Ascedant but can be useful in early and mid game as a tank.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Druid10

18. Moon Guard (1350 HHP;79-89 NDMG;0.6 AS): Moon Guard is melee Elf builder tier 6 tower. She shines in early game with great attack speed and Fan of Knives ability that deals 60 damage to 5 nearby units, which is insane in early game. Can be upgraded to Warden (2670 HHP;70-80 NMDG;0.5 AS) which is also melee tower. Wardens are great in mid game (for levels 14,15 for example), but they lose efficiency a bit in late game. Warden has Coup De Grace ability that gives her 10% evasion and 100% chance to deal double damage on each attack. So actually Wardens damage is 140-160. Overall great mid game tower, with high damage output and also tanky thanks to decent amount of HP and evasion.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Moon_g10

19. Orc Warrior (100 UHP; 10-10 NDMG; 1.0 AS): Orc Warrior is melee Orc builder tier 1 tower. He is almost useless in basic form, but can be upgraded twice. First upgrade is into Blood Orc Warrior (500 UHP; 50-50 NDMG;1.0 AS) which is amazing early game tower that has Frenzy ability that increases his attack speed by 30%, but drains 5 HP per second. It lasts for full wave duration so he is attacking 30% faster than 1.0 actually. Second upgrade is into Wolverine (1050 UHP;54-66 CDMG;0.6 AS) that is just insane melee tower. Wolverine has two abilities, first is called Finishing Blow! that gives him 5% chance to kill enemy in one hit (actually he deals 3800-4200 critical stirke). This is ridiculous and works on bosses too, so he can basically lasthit Velens. Second abiltiy is called Bersek that increases his attack speed by 40%-60%-80% when he is under 60%-40%-20% HP respectively. Overall the only (together with Goblin Scientist) really useful tier 1 tower in game, that is strong even in late game because of insane critical. There is a Wolverine-only strategy, when you basically build only Wolverines till late late game, that i will talk about more in Sector 'Builds'.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Orc_wa11

20. Orc Warlock (260 LHP;42-46 MDMG;1.5 AS): Orc warlock is ranged Orcs builder tier 2 tower. Overall very good tower in all stages of the game, his only weakness is maybe slow attack speed. Has Cripple ability that reduces damage of units that he attacks by 10% for 2 seconds. Can be upgraded to Blood Orc Warlock (660 LHP;116-124 MDMG;1.5 AS) which is also ranged tower with good damage but slow attack speed. Has Corruption ability that reduces targets armor by 4 for 4 seconds. He is good through all game because he adds damage to all your towers by reducing armor of incoming creeps. Has low HP and is the best when is behind some tanky towers.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Orc_wa12

21. Raider (350 HHP;24-37 NDMG;1.0 AS): Raider is melee Orc builder tier 3 tower. I find him useless due to low damage and attack speed through all game and expensive price too. Has summon Wolf ability that summons Wolf (145 HHP; 14-17 CDMG;1.35 AS) that can tank a bit early on but is as well useless. Can be upgraded into Blood Raider (740 HHP; 72-96 NDMG;1.3 AS) which can summon Blood Wolf (470 HHP; 40-47 CDMG;1.35 AS). Blood Raider can tank a bit in early and mid game, but he is not great by any means. Slow tower that you should only build when you have no other heavy tanks.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Raider10

22. Young Witch Doctor (400 LHP;40-40 MDMG; 1.0 AS): Young Witch Doctor is supportive Orc builder tier 4 tower. He has Healing Aura that gives +5 HP regeneration per second to all nearby towers. This maybe doesn't seem much, but is actually really great and makes other towers way more tanky. Can be upgraded into Elder Witch Doctor (1100 LHP;106-114 MDMG;1.0 AS) that is stronger form of Young Witch Doctor. Has Greater Healing Aura that gives +10 HP regeneration per second to all nearby towers. He is insane in late game when you have big number of towers, so he heals them all which increases potential HP of your tower mass by epic amount.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Young_11

23. Wyvern (700 MHP;82-98 PDMG;1.0 AS): Wyvern is ranged Orcs Builder tier 5 tower. Not epic by any means, but has quite good damage output. It is usefull in early game and it loses his efficiency later on. Can be upgraded to Wind Raider (1200 MHP;104-120 PDMG;0.8 AS) which deals quite nice damage but still, try to avoid building this tower if you are not forced to.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Wyvern10

24. Orc Warchief (1400 HHP; 190-200 NDMG;1.5 AS): Orc Warchief is slightly ranged (actually melee but has very small range) Orc builder tier 6 tower. Very useful in early game, can tank a lot and has Pulverize ability that gives him 20% chance to deal 30 damage in a circle to all nearby enemy units. This works only with ground units. Can be upgraded to Thrall (2500 FHP;252-268 CDMG;1.0 AS) which is also slightly ranged tower (has a bit more range than Warchief). Thrall is good in mid and late game, but nothing epic. Has Storm Bolt ability that deals 300 spell damage and stuns for 3 seconds one target. This is very good on boss levels, but stun duration is reduced on them.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Orc_wa13

25. Goblin Scientist (95 LHP;10-11 SDMG;1.0 AS): Goblin Scientist is ranged Demi-Human builder tier 1 tower. In its basic form pretty useless but can be upgraded twice. First upgrade is into Dwarven Engineer (265 LHP;21-27 SDMG;1.0 AS) which is also ranged. Dwarven Engineer has Mortar ability that deals small splash damage to the ground units, which is very good on early waves. He can be further upgraded to Mutant (1600 HHP;209-220 SDMG;1.3 AS) which is also ranged. Mutants have powerful siege damage and are useful in mid and late game. Mutant has Inject Steroids ability which cost 50 lumber to activate in order to increase Mutants damage by 25% and its HP by 20%. So Mutant with steroids has 1920 HP and 252-263 DMG. Overall Goblin Scientist is good early on in form of Dwarven Engineer and also has late game potential in a form of Mutant.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Goblin12

26. Servant (200 MHP;25-35 NDMG;1.5 AS): Servant is melee Demi-Human builder tier 2 tower. With relatively low HP pool it can be only used for first 2-3 waves to tank a bit. Can be upgraded to Slavemaster (770 MHP;65-75 NDMG;1.0 AS) which is decent melee tower for early game. He has Slave trade ability that gives you +3 gold at the end of each round if he survives and +2 gold for each Servant that survives. This doesn't stack, so if you have two Slavemasters and one Servant that survives at the end of level, you will get total of 8 gold, not 10.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Servan10

27. Tribesman (385 MHP;26-35 PDMG;1.0 AS): Tribesman is ranged Demi-Human builder tier 3 tower. With nice damage and attack speed, he is very good on first few waves. Tribesman has Throw Net ability which is a bit bugged but still works well. What it does is trapping unit under net, keeping it in place, which is nice on melee waves, and useless on ranged waves. When creeps are flying (like lvl 5 for example) it will trap unit and put it next to Tribesman. Can be upgraded into Alpha Male (900 MHP;56-67 PDMG;1.0 AS) which is also ranged tower with two abilities. First ability is the same as Tribesman's, and second ability is Fury that gives him 20% chance to increase attack speed by 60% on every attack (not stackable). Alpha male is awesome in early game (specially on level 10) with his buff for attack speed, but looses his efficiency as mid game goes on.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Tribes10

28. Medicine Man (450 LHP;39-55 MDMG;1.4 AS): Medicine Man is ranged and supportive Demi-Human builder tier 4 tower. Medicine Man has Healing Wave ability that heals one target for 90 HP and bounces up to 4 times. Each bounce heals for 25% less HP. He is useful in early and mid game, but as game goes later, +90 HP makes small difference. Can be upgraded to Oracle which has Guardian Spirit ability. Guardians Spirit gives a buff to units that are next to Oracle (at the beginning of each wave) that  reduces all damage they take by 33%. Oracle is amazing late game tower as he makes all other towers more tanky if placement is correct. (To get Guardian Spirit buff, towers must be built right next to Oracle due to its small area of effect).

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Medici10

29. Harlot (835 HHP; 100-108 PDMG;1.05 AS): Harlot is melee Demi-Human builder tier 5 tower. With nice HP pool can tank well in early game, but has a bit slow attack speed so in that sense struggles a bit in early game. Can be upgraded into Mistress (1580 HHP;153-169 PDMG;1.05 AS) which is also melee tower. Mistress is nice mid game tower with decent damage. Can cast Seduce that makes units in small AOE to miss on 15% of their attacks in next 7 seconds. This is very good as it basically gives evasion to all your units. A bit concerning about Mistress is that she has piercing type of damage that is good versus light waves that usually have magic damage which kills her very fast due to her heavy armor type.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Harlot10

30. Minotaur (1415 HHP;128-152 NDMG;1.20 AS): Minotaur is Demi-Human builder tier 6 tower. He has Tremor ability that deals 20 spell damage to units around him and slows their attack and move speed by 10% for 4 secounds. This is very good on early waves as Tremor has low cooldown so Minotaur can cast this two or more times during single wave. Tremor doesn't affect flying units, so Minotaur is not awesome on these waves as he is on ground waves. Concerning thing about Minotaur in early is Hermit summon that can heal back units (+3 health points per second) damaged by Tremor, which can make you leak a lot, even on level 1. He can be Upgraded to Bigfoot (2465 HHP;233-257 NDMG;1.2 AS) which is tanky melee tower. Bigfoot has Fissure ability that deals 75 spell damage to units around him and stuns them for 1 second. Overall nice tank at all stages of the game, but struggles a bit on ranged waves with magic attack type.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Minota11

31. Acolyte (100 MHP;8-9 MDMG;0.8 AS): Acolyte is ranged Undead builder tier 1 tower. As majority of tier 1 towers, he is pretty much useless in X3 mode. Can be upgraded into Revenant (380 LHP;28-32 MDMG;0.6 AS) which is also ranged, and very good in early game due to his great attack speed.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Acolyt10

32. Ghoul (280 UHP; 24-30 NDMG;1.0 AS): Ghoul is melee Undead builder tier 2 tower. Can tank first few waves a bit, but not awesome by any means. Can be upgraded into Frenzy Ghoul (660 UHP;51-53 CDMG;0.8 AS) that is also melee and great early game tower.  Frenzy Ghoul has Life Steal ability that converts 15% of hes attack damage (after all reductions) in health points on each attack. This is very good, makes him more durable in early game when creeps have low damage. Overall, Frenzy Ghoul is great early games tower, tanks good with his life steal and attacks fast too.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Ghoul10

33. Meat Wagon (265 FHP;31-37 SDMG;1.0 AS): Meat Wagon is ranged Undead builder tier 3 tower. As all other Undead units, he is weak a bit. Has Small Splash ability that does splash damage to units next to main target. This only works on ground units. Can be upgraded in War Machine (600 FHP; 92-106 SDMG;1.0 AS) which is stronger version of Meat Wagon with same ability. Overall slow and weak, try to avoid building it.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Meat_w10

34. Necromancer (300 LHP; 31-42 PDMG;1.1 AS): Necromancer is ranged Undead builders tier 4 tower. He has Raise Dead ability that summons Fire Archer (100 LHP;10-10 PDMG;0.33 AS) to fight for him. Fire Archers are good on early waves due to their attack speed, but they have low damage. Necromancer can be upgraded once, but has two different upgrades. First upgrade is into Necrolyte (750 LHP; 77-88 PDMG;1.10 AS) which is stronger version of Necromacer with Mass Dead ability that summons 3 Fire Archers instead of 1. Necrolyte is good early game tower, but looses efficiency as game goes later. Secound upgrade is into Ghost (1100 LHP;105-115 PDMG;1.10 AS) which has Heartstopper aura that drains 1% of enemy units maximum health points per secound. As units has low HP in early game, he is not so good early on. As game goes on his aura drains more and more HP, so he does insane amount of damage in late game to all enemy creeps (Heartstopper aura has huge AOE).

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Necrom10

35. Zombie (880 MHP; 59-64 NDMG;0.8 AS): Zombie is melee Undead builders tier 5 tower. With his nice attack speed and HP pool he is good in early game, can hit hard and tank nice amount of damage. Zombie has Infectious Diseases ability that reduces damage of enemy creeps by 5% (Infectious Diseases has small, melee AOE, so it won't work on ranged waves). Can be upgraded into The Butcher (1770 MHP;237-275 NDMG;1.6 AS) which is melee mid game tank. Has Plague ability that reduces damage of enemy creeps by 10% and Life Steal (10%) ability that works the same as on Frenzy Ghoul. The Butcher is nice tank in early and mid game, has insane damage but slow attack speed. Overall decent, but not epic tower by any means. 

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Zombie10 

36. Guardian of Death (1550 HHP;121-143 NDMG;1.2 AS): Guardian of Death is slightly ranged (but still melee) Undead builder tier 6 tower. Would be nice tower in early game, but his price does't allow you to build it early on (costs 320 gold, and at level 1 you have 300 gold). He is nice mid game tank with Circle Splash ability that deals splash damage on ground units around main target. Can be upgraded into Death Dragon (2600 HHP;313-328 NDMG;1.6 AS) which is ranged tower. Death Dragon has insane damage but due to his slow attack he is not that awesome. Good in lategame as he is flying, so he doesn't bug much with other, ground towers.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Guardi10

37. Peewee (125 MHP; 17-19 NDMG;1.5 AS): Pewee is melee Mech builder tier 1 tower. With low HP, DMG and AS, he is useless in X3 mode. Can be upgraded into Veteran (740 MHP;83-94 NDMG;1.3 AS) which is stornger version of Pewee. He can be used in early game to tank a bit, but you will need something to attack behind him due to his 1.3 attack speed.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Pewee10

38. Infantry (160 LHP;16-20 PDMG;0.6 AS): Infantry is high ranged Mech builder tier 2 tower. Has low HP but attacks pretty well in early game. Can be upgraded once, but has two different upgrades. First upgrade is into Zeus (450 LHP;16-18 PDMG;0.25 AS) which is also long ranged tower. Zeus is extremely good in early-mid game due to his insane attack speed. Zeus has Power Surge ability that deals 50 bonus damage for cost of 10 mana. Zeus has mana pool of 10 and he gains 1 mana on every attack, so Power surge is basically +50 damage on every 10th attack. Second upgrade is into Pyro (1005 HHP; 48-52 CDMG; 0.52 AS) which is low ranged (almost melee) tower. Pyro is insane in early game, he can tank a lot, has extreme damage and attack speed. He is also good in mid game as a tank. Overall Pyro is one of the best early game towers.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Infant10

39. Captain (585 MHP;60-72+5 NDMG;1.5 AS): Captain is supportive and melee Mech builder tier 3 tower. Can be used as tank in early game, but with his slow attack speed, deals low damage. Captain has Leadership aura that gives 7% bonus damage to all nearby towers (including him). This is not much in early game when you have few towers with low damage, but gets better and better as you build more towers. Can be upgraded to Admiral (1235 MHP;153-173+20 NDMG;1.7 AS) which is stronger version of Captain. He has Superiority arua that gives 12% bonus damage to all your towers. As a damage dealer pretty much useless due to his poor attack speed, but as a Captain great supportive tower. Leadership and Superiority auras stack, so if you build one Captain and one Admiral they will grant you total of 19% bonus damage to all your units. As i said this is nothing in early game, but in late game they give extreme amount of bonus damage to your tower mass.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Captai10

40. Tempest (600 HHP;30-44 SDMG;0.6 AS): Tempest is ranged Mech builder tier 4 tower. With his nice HP and attack speed he can be used in early game. Can be upgraded to Leviathan (1420 HHP;265-305 SDMG;2.1 AS) which is also ranged tower. Leviathan is probably the most useless tower in Legion Tower Defense Mega. With 2.1 attack speed he is never worth to upgrade and he is expensive too. He has Shrapnel ability that gives him 40% to deal 50 damage to 3 units next to main target on each attack. Aslo useless ability as it depends on his attack speed.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Tempes10

41. Cyborg (1035 HHP;121-135 NDMG;1.3 AS): Cyborg is melee Mech builder tier 5 tower. With his nice HP pool can tank nicely in early game, but he has slow attack speed. Can be upgraded into Krogoth (2200 HHP;156-164 NDMG;0.9 AS) which is also melee tanky tower. Compared to Cyborg he is stronger, but his main advantage is his nice attack speed. Has Vital Slice ability that gives him 15% chance to deal double damage on each attack. Krogoth is quite good early-mid and even late game tanky tower, only concerning thing about him is that he is a bit expensive.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Cyborg10

42. Neotank (1420 FHP;143-159 SDMG;0.9 AS): Neotank is ranged Mech builders tier 6 tower. Looks good with insane HP/DMG/AS but he is expensive so it's hard to afford in early game (of course, not impossible, costs 360 gold). Can be upgraded into Doomsday Machine (3015 FHP;303-353 SDMG;0.9 AS) which is one of the strongest towers in Legion Mega. It is also expensive even for mid game, but still can be afforded. In late game it deals insane amount of damage and also tanks very good with 3015 HP. Overall extreme, but expensive tower.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Neotan10

43. Land Mine (20 UHP;1-1 NDMG;0.52 AS) Land Mine is Goblin builders tier 1 tower. I didn't say melee/ranged because this towers is ridiculous, it doesn't attack. Land Mine goes to incoming creeps, suicides and deals 30 damage in 200 AOE (this is actually ability called Kaboom). Can be upgraded twice into Medium Land mine and Ultra Land Mine that are two stronger versions of Land Mine. Medium Land Mine deals 60 damage in 300 AOE and Ultra Land Mine deals 90 damage in 400 AOE. Land Mines can be used in early game in theory, but i don't see any good reason for that.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Land_m10

44. Geomancer (200 MHP;15-17 NDMG;0.8 AS): Geomancer is melee Goblin builder tier 2 tower. With low HP can tank a bit in early game but is almost useless. Can be upgraded into Clockwreck (770 FHP;76-84 NDMG;1.0 AS) which is also melee tower. Can be used in early and mid game as a tank. Clockwreck has Cluster Rockets ability that stuns target in small AOE (at ability tooltip it says that it also deals 10 damage, but it is a bug, because it doesn't deal any damage). Overall decent tank with nice stun ability.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Geoman10

45. Machine Turret (380 LHP;23-27 PDMG;1.0 AS) Machine Turret is ranged Goblin builder tier 3 tower. This tower is very useful in early game with its nice damage and attack speed it clears early waves fast and easy. Machine Turret has Burst Shot ability that strikes two additional enemy creeps with reduced damage. Can be upgraded into Machine Robot (900 LHP; 62-68 PDMG;1.0 AS) which is stronger version of Machine Turret. With higher damage, Machine Robot can be used even in mid game as a ranged damage dealer, but he looses his efficiency as game goes later.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Machin10

46. Flying Machine (600 MHP;50-60 PDMG;1.0 AS): Flying Machine is ranged Goblin Builder tier 4 tower. He can be used in early game, can tank a bit and deal good damage. Has Telescope aura that gives 8% bonus damage to all ranged towers. Can be upgraded into Helicopter (1200 MHP;100-140 MDMG;1.0 AS) which is stronger version of Flying Machine with Advanced Telescope aura that gives 16% bonus damage to all ranged towers. Telescope and Advanced Telescope does't stack, so there is no point to build Flying Machine and Helicopter together, they will still grant you total of 16% bonus damage for your ranged towers. Still, Advanced Telescope gives amazing amount of bonus damage in late stage of the game when you have huge ranged tower mass.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Flying10

47. Alchemist (900 LHP;40-45 NDMG;1.0 AS): Alchemist is melee Goblin builder tier 5 tower. Alchemist has Chemical Rage ability that gives him 100% attack speed for full level duration. He is insane on fist few waves due to his extreme attack speed, but his light armor type prevents him from tanking good. Can be upgraded to Goblin Blaster (1850 HHP;140-160 NDMG;1.0 AS) which is also melee tower. This is one of the most imbalaced towers in Legion Mega with his Overlocking ability that gives him 40% bonus move speed (which is great on ranged waves) and 20% bonus attack speed. Overall insane tank that moves fast and deals great damage due to his amazing attack speed. Also not expensive, compared to other towers, which is big part of his imbaness. There is a strategy to build only Goblin Blasters till late mid game, which i will show you how to do in sector called 'Builds'.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Alchem10

48. Steamroller (1350 FHP;130-150 SDMG;1.0 AS): Steamroller is slightly ranged Goblin builder tier 6 tower. Quite tanky with nice damage, can be used in early and mid game. Steamroller has Goblin Driver ability that summons Geomancer after he dies, which can be useful in early game. Can be upgraded to Assault Tank (2300 FHP;252-268 SDMG;1.0 AS) which is ranged tower. With his nice damage and attack speed, he can be used in all game stages. Assault tank has also Goblin Driver ability, but instead of Geomancer he will summons Clockwreck when he dies. This is very useful because he doesn't need tanks (tower tanks,like Krogoth for example, not real tanks) as all other ranged towers, if you have few of them, when one dies, you suddenly have melee tank to fight for you. Overall Assault Tanks are great and not so expensive towers.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Steamr10

49. Hatchling (55 UHP;7-10 MDMG;1.7 AS): Hatchling is melee Marine builder tier 1 tower. With 55 HP useless in X3 mode. Can be upgraded twice. First upgrade is into Swamprunner (280 UHP;24-30 MDMG;1.0 AS) which is also melee and can be used on first few waves, but still quite weak. Now Swamprunner can be upgraded once, but he has two different upgrades. First upgrade is into Fangtooth (660 UHP;51-57 MDMG;0.8 AS) which is melee and has Feast ability. Feast regenerates 25 HP every 5 attacks. Fangtooth is very nice tower in early game, has nice attack speed and is quite durable with its Feast ability. Second upgrade (remember, this is Swamprunners upgrade, not Hatchlings) is into Defiler (690 UHP;65-69 CDMG;1.1 AS) which is also melee tower. Defiler has Biotoxin ability that reduces attack and move speed of his targets by 20%. Move speed reduction stacks, which means that on every attack target has less 20% move speed. Overall nice tower in early game which can be also used later for his slow effect.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Hatchl10

50. Egg Sack (260 FHP;16-18 MDMG;1.0 AS): Egg Sack is ranged Marine builders tier 2 tower. It is very good early on, but strangely this is ranged tower that can tank quite good. It has Withdraw ability that activates when Egg is bellow 10%. Withdraw slows Eggs attack speed by 90% but makes it invulnerable to any damage for 1.5 seconds. This ability is very good early on, it provides time for ranged units behind Egg to deal damage. This is, however useless later on, because if enemy creeps have high damage, Withdraw won't activate, Egg Sack will die instantly. Egg Sack can be upgraded into Sky Dragon (635 MHP;62-72 MDMG;1.0 AS) which is also ranged tower. Sky Dragon has Brawl ability which gives him bonus damage on Air units. Overall Sky Dragon is good tower, specially for flying waves, but not epic by any means.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Egg_sa10

51. Bottom Feeder (400 HHP;41-46 SDMG;1.2 AS): Bottom feeder is melee Marine builder tier 3 tower. Due its slow attack speed, can be only used for tanking purposes. Good and cheap unit, can absorb nice damage in early game. It has Delicacy ability, which makes its selling price 90% of its original cost instead of 50% (all other units sell for 50% of their original cost). Can be upgraded into King Claw (1000 HHP;102-118 SDMG;1.2 AS) which is nothing more but stronger version of Bottom Feeder with same ability. It can tank well even in mid game and when you don't need it anymore, you can sell it for almost full price. Overall one of the best towers in Legion which allows you to manipulate gold as no other tower does.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Bottom10

52. Mermaid (505 LHP;43-54 PDMG;1.1 AS): Mermaid is ranged and supportive Marine builder tier 4 tower. It can be used as good damage dealer in early game, but its main advantage is ability called Sphere. Sphere adds +5 armor to one friendly tower and slows melee units that attack it, both attack and move speed. This makes your unit  more tanky and if you have few Mermaids, they will give bonus armor to almost all your towers. Mermaid can be upgraded into Highbourne (930 LHP;90-103 PDMG;1.1 AS) which is also ranged supportive tower. Highbourne has two abilities, first is the Sphere (same as Mermaids ability, but shorter cooldown) and second ability is called Storm Geyser. She can summon Geyser that heals friendly towers by 10 HP per second, shocks up to 3 enemy creeps for 40 damage every 7 secounds and lasts 15 seconds. Geyser is very nice supportive ability, it heals your units making them more tanky and in conjunction with Sphere your units will be able to take insane amounts of damage and still be alive. However if you have few Highbournes, Storm Geyser's heal won't stack, so you will always have total of 10 HP per second heal for your towers. Overall one of the best if not the best supportive towers in Legion Mega.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Mermai10

53. Komodo (880 MHP; 63-74 NDMG;0.8 AS): Komodo is melee Marine builder tier 5 tower. Another very strange tower due to his ability called Submerge. Submerge allows Komodo to become invulnerable (untargetable) for 1.5 seconds when he is first attacked. After 1.5 seconds he comes back with 25% attack speed. This is great ability, but it disallows Komodo to tank, because while he is Submerged creeps will attack your other potentially ranged towers and they will keep their aggro on them. Overall Komodo is great damage dealer in early game, but if you don't have any other tanks, he is not that good. Can be upgraded into Trident (1770 MHP;140-160 NDMG;1.0 AS) which is also melee early-mid game tank. Trident has Concussion ability that gives him 20% chance to deal double damage and stun target for 2 seconds on every attack. However stun duration is greatly reduced on bosses. Overall decent tanky tower but due to its relatively slow attack speed not epic by any means.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Komodo10

54.  Sea Giant (1380 HHP;119-131 NDMG;0.95 AS): Sea Giant is melee Marine builder tier 6 tower. He is quite cheap compared to the other tier 6 towers and can be built in early game as a both tank and damage dealer due to its high HP pool and fast attack speed. Can be upgraded into Hydra (1660 HHP;178-205 MDMG;1.05 AS) which is ranged tower. Hydra has two abilities. First ability is called Triple Attack that makes her to attack 3 targets with 80% of original damage every three attacks. Second ability is called Mitosis which splits her into three Mini-Hydras(800 UHP;55-65 MDMG;1.0 AS) when main Hydra dies. With total of 4060 HP this makes Hydra one of the best tanks in Legion Mega which deals good damage too. Overall great tower which can be used at all stages of  the game due to its relatively low price.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Sea_gi10

55. Peasant (75 LHP;6-9 NDMG;1.0 AS): Peasant is melee Paladin builder tier 1 tower. With 75 HP useless in X3 mode. Can be upgraded into Militia (535 MHP;50-54 NDMG;1.0 AS) which is also melee tower. A bit stronger than Peasant, can be used for first two waves, but still almost useless tower.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Peasan10

56. Archer (130 LHP;12-13 PDMG;0.52 AS): Archer is ranged Paladin builder tier 2 tower. In its basic form is almost never used, because of her upgrade. Can be upgraded into Elite Archer (650 LHP;12-13 PDMG;0.55 AS) and most of the Legion Mega players  say that this is the best single unit in game. Elite Archer has Multishot ability which allows her to attack 5 targets at once. Whit great attack speed this tower is ridiculous in early game, can almost clear first few waves by itself (almost, but can clear level 1). Due to her efficiency and great damage, this unit allows you to make huge income scores in early and even mid game. Overall great 'income' unit. There is Elite Archer only strategy until mid game, that i will explain in sector 'Builds'.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Archer10

56. Footman (385 MHP; 55-59 NDMG;1.5 AS): Footman is melee Paladin builder tier 3 tower. Due to his slow attack speed, he can be used only as a tank in early game. Can be upgraded into Guard (1150 MHP;60-66 NDMG;0.6 AS) which is also melee tower with nice HP and attack speed. He has Defend ability which slows his movement speed but in that state he takes only 85% of piercing damage. This ability is, however, bugged because you should be able to turn this on and off as you like, but it simply doesn't work, so Guard will always have Defend buff on him. Overall slow, but nice tank with good attack speed.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Pewee11

57. Priest (420 LHP;53-63 MDMG;1.0 AS): Priest is ranged and supportive Paladin builder tier 4 tower. He has Heal ability that he can use on one friendly tower. He can heal that tower for 130 HP. This is simply good as it gives more HP to your towers. Can be upgraded into High Priest (840 LHP;118-136 MDMG;1.0 AS) which is also ranged supportive tower. He has Greater Heal that heals single friendly tower for 300 HP. Besides heal, High Priest deals good damage too. Overall good supportive tower with nice damage when upgraded.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Priest10

58. Knight (880 HHP;70-80 NDMG;0.9 AS): Knight is melee Paladin builder tier 5 tower. With nice amount of HP can tank nicely in early game, but can also deal good damage due to his fast attack speed. Can be upgraded into Cavalier (1770 HHP;181-190 NDMG;1.0 AS) which is stronger version of Knight. Has Harden Armor ability that gives him 30% chance to reduce all incoming damage by 50 every time he is attacked. His main role is to tank in early and mid game, but he deals nice damage too. Overall good tank with ability that makes him even more tanky.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Knight10

59. Dragon Hawk (1480 MHP;120-128 MDMG;0.8 AS): Dragon Hawk is ranged Paladin builder tier 6 tower. Has nice HP pool and attack speed which makes him good tank and damage dealer in mid game. Can be upgraded into Royal Griffin (2675 MHP;300-300 MDMG;1.5 AS) which is also ranged tower. His attack speed seems slow, but he has Storm Hammers ability that bounces his attack two times with reduced damage. Overall great damage dealer with high base damage and slow attack speed.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Dragon10

Note: Because of it's size, i couldn't upload this Book in one post, so second part is in comment bellow.

Last edited by HighestIncome on Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:02 pm; edited 11 times in total
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Empty Re: Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41

Post  HighestIncome Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm

60. Gnoll warrior (60 LHP;6-8 MDMG;1.2 AS): Gnoll Warrior is melee Beast Builder tier 1 tower. As almost all other tier 1 towers, almost useless with 60 HP in X3 mode. Has Gnoll Poison ability that slows targets he attacks attack speed by 25% and move speed by 50%. Can be upgraded into Gnoll Savage (430 HP;34-38 MDMG;1.0 AS) which is also melee tower. Gnoll Savage is cheap tower and can be used in early game to tank a bit and on bosses with his slowing attack. Overall cheap but weak tower with nice ability.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Gnoll_11

61. Ogre Basher (175 HHP;11-13 SDMG;1.0 AS): Ogre Basher is melee Beast Builder tier 2 tower. With low HP its useless in its basic form. Ogre Basher has Club Smash ability that gives him 25% chance to deal 25 bonus damage and stun target for 1.5 seconds. This stun duration is greatly reduced on bosses. Can be upgraded into Ogre Pulverizer (630 HHP;41-61 SDMG;1.0 AS) which is stronger version of Ogre Basher with Knock Out ability that gives him 35% chance to deal 45 bonus damage and stun target for 2 seconds. This stun is also reduced on bosses. Overall Ogre Pulverizer is good early game tank and his bash ability can help a lot.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Ogre_b11

62. Harpy (325 LHP;25-28 MDMG;1.1 AS): Harpy is ranged Beast builder tier 3 tower. She has Envenom ability that deals 3 damage per second, slows movement speed by 25% and attack speed by 15% of units she attacks for 5 seconds. However unit can't die from this poison damage, it will deal damage until unit is at 1 HP. Can be upgraded into Medusa (820 LHP;56-63 MDMG;1.0 AS) which is nothing else but stronger version of Harpy with better ability. Medusa has Enchanted Poison ability that deals 11 damage per second, slows movement speed by 35% and attack speed by 25% of units she attacks for 5 seconds. Overall good tower, slow works well on every wave, specially on boss levels.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Harpy11

63. Troll Fighter (470 MHP; 63-73;1.5 AS): Troll fighter is ranged and supportive Beast builders tier 4 tower. In its basic form deals good damage, but has slow attack speed. Can be upgraded into Troll Champion (810 MHP;105-117 NDMG;1.31 AS) which is also ranged. Troll Champion has Adrenaline Rush aura that gives +8% attack and move speed to all your towers. This is pretty much useless early on, but in late game this increases damage output of your towers by huge amount. Overall great aura-based tower.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Troll11

64. Grizzly (925 HHP;99-115 SDMG;1.2 AS): Grizzly is melee Beast builder tier 5 tower. Its good to tank in early game and can deal good damage, but have a bit slow attack speed. Can be upgraded into Greymane (1585 HHP;142-158 SDMG;0.8 AS) which is also melee tower with Battle Cry ability which gives +5 armor and 20% damage bonus to the Greymane for 25 seconds. This will not activate at beginning of the wave, but when Graymane gets close to creeps, which can be a problem on ranged waves as he gets attacked few times before he gets +5 armor. Overall great tank with great siege damage and with almost permanent armor increase can do a lot in early and mid game.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Grizzl11

65. Spawn of Dragon (1360 HHP;141-159 NDMG;1.5 AS): Spawn of Dragon is melee Beast builder tier 6 tower. As cheapest tier 6 in game, he can be used early on, can tank a lot and deals good damage due to his Circle Splash ability that deals small splash damage to the ground units around main target. Can be upgraded into Dragon Aspect (2195 HHP;232-247 NDMG;1.6 AS) which is ranged tower with WhiteFire ability that deals splash damage to both ground and flying units. Not impressive damage output due to his slow attack speed but this is cheapest tier 6 unit in Legion and you can get big mass of them easily.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Spawn_11

66. Ent (115 HHP;11-13 NDMG;1.4 AS): Ent is melee Nature builder tier 1 tower. Can tank a bit first few waves, but almost useless. Can be upgraded into Guardian (665 HHP;53-64 NDMG;1.40 AS) which is also melee tower. Guardian has more HP, can tank very good in early game and has Entangle ability that prevents single unit from moving and attacking for 4 seconds while dealing 10 damage a second. Overall decent tanky unit in early game, with ability that is great for bosses.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Ent11

67. Ranger (110 MHP;15-18 PDMG;0.9 AS): Ranger is long ranged Nature builder tier 2 tower. With low damage can only be useful for first few waves. Ranger has Vulture Eye ability which gives her 33% to deal 160% of her original damage on each attack, but that effects flying units only. Can be upgraded into  Meliai (335 MHP;40-44 PDMG;0.9 AS) which is also long ranged tower. Meilai has two abilities. First ability is  Precision that gives her 33% chance to deal 160% of her original damage on each attack. Second ability is called Mark Target which marks every target she attacks and increases piercing damage type that unit takes by 25%. This is always good, specially on bosses as it increases piercing damage of all your towers. Overall decent early-mid long ranged damage dealer, but looses efficiency in late game.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Ranger12

68. Sprite (380 LHP;22-27 MDMG;0.66 AS): Sprite is ranged Nature builder tier 3 tower. Sprite has Fearie Luck ability that gives him 15% evasion chance. Very good in early game with nice attack speed and evasion tanks and attacks good. Can be upgraded into Thunderbird (995 HHP;120-132 MDMG;1.8 AS) which is also ranged tower. Thunderbird has Aftershock ability that strikes additional enemy for 40 damage every time it attacks. Good damage but very slow attack speed makes this unit good only if you have no other source of magic damage.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Sprite11

69. Tree of Travel (750 MHP;74-82 NDMG;1.5 AS): Tree of Travel is melee and supportive Nature builder tier 4 tower. It has Helping Hand aura that increases move speed of all other towers by 30%. This is useful on ranged levels where your melee units need to switch fast from one to another creep. Can be upgraded into Tree of Time(1395 MHP;138-144 NDMG;1.5 AS) which is also melee tower  that has Chrono Triger ability that slows enemy creeps move speed by 50% in big AOE. This is great on melee levels where creeps are slowed, so they need more time to come closer, which is more time to your ranged damage dealers to do their job. Over all both Tree of Travel and Time are great supportive towers and nice early-mid game tanks too.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Tree_o11

70. Halfbreed (1005 HHP;86-90 NDMG;0.9 AS): Halfbreed is melee Nature builder tier 5 tower. With nice HP can tank and deal nice damage in early game. Can be upgraded into Goliath (1665 HHP;246-278 SDMG;1.6 AS) which is melee tanky tower with two abilities. First ability is called Natural Armor which gives him 30% chance to reduce damage of each attack by 50. Second ability is called Reassurance which gives +3 armor to all towers in small AOE around him. Overall Goliath is one of the best tanks in game that makes your other tanks/towers even more tanky.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Halfbr11

71. Yggdrasil (1250 FHP;91-101 MDMG;0.8 AS): Yggdarasil is supportive and melee Nature builder tier 6 unit. Yggdrasil is basically great from all aspects in early and mid game, tanks good, deals good damage and has Sacred Blessing ability that heals up to 4 friendly towers (and himself) for 40 hp every 5 seconds. Can be build early on due to his low price and is extremely good on all early and mid game levels. Can be upgraded once but has two different upgrades. First upgrade is Tree of Life (2350 FHP;301-334 MDMG;1.8 AS) which also melee and is stronger version of Yggdrasil with Water of Life ability that heals up to 6 nearby friendly towers for 40 HP every 4 seconds. If this unit dies, it will heal up to 5 nearby towers for 150 HP. Overall great supportive tower that tanks good in all stages of the game. Second upgrade is Tree of Knowledge (2570 FHP;201-221 CDMG;1.2 AS) which is also melee. Tree of Knowlegde has Forbidden Fruit ability that returns 24% of melee damage whenever he is attacked (by melee unit). When he dies he will deal 200 damage in large AOE to 15 units. This is great in early game as he clears full waves only by himself and is also good later on as it damages almost full waves. There is a strategy with these trees that i will explain and talk about in sector 'Builds'.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Yggdra11

72. Bone Warrior (70 MHP;5-7 NDMG;0.6 AS): Bone Warrior is melee Shadow builder tier 1 unit. With 70 HP useless in X3 mode. Bone Warrior has Frenzy ability that gives him bonus HP regeneration and move speed. All skeletons have this ability. Can be upgraded once, but has three different upgrades. First upgrade is into Skeletor (485 MHP; 33-39;0.9 AS) which is also melee tower. Skeletor has Killing Spree ability which gives him 30% to get his damage increased by 33% on each attack for 4 seconds. However if he kills enemy in that 4 seconds, chance is increased to 100%. Overall good early game tower that can tank a bit. Second upgrade is into Fire Archer (275 LHP;12-14 PDMG;0.52 AS) which is ranged tower with nice damage output in early game. He has Flaming Arrows ability that gives him +20 damage on each attack, but they cost 4 mana. Fire Archers have total of 20 mana pool with slight regeneration. Overall good early game damage dealer due to his fire arrows and nice attack speed. Third upgrade is into Dark Mage (375 LHP;27-31 MDMG;1.0) which is ranged and supportive tower. Dark Mage has Mind Warp ability that increases single friendly towers attack speed by 30%. This is useful at all game stages as it increases damage output of your towers. However you can't control which tower will be Mind Warped so Dark Mage can fail and give it to some useless unit. Overall one of the few useful tier 1 towers even in late game.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Bone_w11

73. Carrion Spitter (115 MHP;11-17 PDMG;0.8 AS): Carrion Spitter is ranged Shadow builder tier 2 tower. Almost useless due to his small damage in X3 mode. Can be upgraded into Nightcrawler (425 MHP;28-34 PDMG;0.45 AS) which is also ranged tower that can deal good damage in early game. He has Sticky Webs ability that slows Air units attack speed by 15% and move speed by 20% for 6 seconds. Useful early on and also good later with his slowing attack effect for air levels.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Carrio11

74.  Gateguard (350 HHP;24-37 NDMG;1.0 AS): Gateguard is melee Shadow builder tier 3 tower. I find him useless due to low damage and attack speed through all game and expensive too. Has summon Fiend ability that summons Fiend (145 HHP; 14-17 CDMG;1.35 AS) that can tank a bit early on but is as well useless. Can be upgraded into Harbringer (740 HHP; 72-96 NDMG;1.3 AS) which can summon Fanatic  (470 HHP; 40-47 CDMG;1.35 AS). Harbringer can tank a bit in early and mid game, but he is not great by any means. Slow tower that you should only build when you have no other heavy tanks. Same tower as Orcs Raider with a different name and model.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Gategu11

75. Overseer (625 MDMG;64-76 MDMG;1.5 AS): Overseer is ranged and supportive Shadow builder tier 4 tower. It has Blood Thirst aura that gives life stealing attack to all your melee units (8%). Can be upgraded into Keeper of Souls (1080 MHP;120-132 MDMG;1.4 AS) which is also ranged supportive tower that has Sound of Madness aura that also gives life stealing attack to all your melee units (16%). This two auras stack so if you build Overseer and Keeper of Souls, they will grant you total of 24% lifesteal for your melee units. Overall great towers that makes all your melee towers more durable.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Overse11

76. Nightmare (995 UHP;15-45 NDMG;0.30 AS): Nightmare is melee Shadow builder tier 5 tower. With high HP pool and great attack speed he is one of the best units in early game. He has Fatality ability that gives him 10% evasion chance and 10% chance to deal double damage on each attack. Can be upgraded into Doppelganger (1685 UHP;15-37 NDMG;0.15 AS) which is also melee tower. With ridiculous attack speed (fastest attack speed in Legion Mega) he deals good damage and benefits greatly if combined with life steal aura. Doppelganger has ability with same name (Fatality) as Nightmare but it gives him 15% evasion chance and 10% chance to deal triple damage on each attack . Overall good early-mid game tank and damage dealer.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Nightm11

77. Lord of Death (845 MHP;35-45 CDMG;0.52 AS): Lord of Death is ranged Shadow builder tier 6 tower. He has Invoke Inferno ability that Summons Infernal (850 FHP;55-66 CDMG;1.35 AS) which is almost powerful as himself. This ability is amazing, as he splits into 2 units actually and Infernal tanks while Lord of Death deals damage. Very useful unit in early and even mid game. Can be upgraded into Hades (1475 MHP;70-80 CDMG;0.52 AS) which is also ranged tower. Hades has Diablo ability that summons Diablo (1200 LHP;51-58 PDMG;1.35 AS) which can further summon 4 Imps (350 UHP;30-33 CDMG;0.8 AS). With this unit count, Hades causes chaos on battlefield and many Legion players consider him as a best single late game tower as he seems to have no weaknesses and is good against every level. Can be combined with Messiah that gives him more mana regeneration so he can summon his army twice during one level duration. Overall strongest single tower in Legion Mega (at least 1 versus 1) and also good at all game stages.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Lord_o11

78. Proton (100 LHP;13-13 CDMG;1.25 AS): Proton is slightly ranged Element builder tier 1 tower. With low hp and damage, useless in X3 mode. Can be upgraded into Adept (560 LHP;100-100 CDMG;1.45 AS) which is stronger version of proton, also slightly ranged. Adepts damage may seem high but due to its slow attack speed and low HP this tower should be avoided in building process.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Proton11

79. Aqua Spirit (200 MHP;13-18 NDMG;0.8 AS): Aqua Spirit is ranged Element Builder tier 2 tower. Can be used early on with his Water Splash ability that strikes one additional enemy creep with reduced damage. Can be upgraded into Oceanus (595 MHP;49-54 NDMG;0.9 AS) which is stronger version of Aqua Spirit. Very useful at early levels with his Deluge ability that strikes two additional enemies with reduced damage. Overall both towers are great in early game with their high damage output.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Aqua_s11

80. Wathcer (335 LHP;36-42 MDMG;0.9 AS): Wathcer is ranged Element builder tier 3 tower. Can be used on first few waves as he deals good damage. Can be upgraded into Violet (850 MHP;51-61 MDMG;0.8 AS) which is also ranged tower. Violet has Gusts of Wind ability which damages 10 damage each second per gust and he sends 3 gusts. Overall good but a bit expensive unit, maybe not worth its price.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Watche11

81. Mudman (735 HHP;75-81 NDMG;1.35 AS): Mudman is melee Element builder tier 4 tower. Can be used as a good tank in early and even mid game. Can be upgraded into Golem (1490 HHP;166-180 SDMG;1.3 AS) which is also melee tanky tower. Both Mudman and Golem have same role, to stay in front and absorb most of the incoming damage.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Mudman11

82. Disciple (670 LHP;57-71 PDMG;1.0 AS): Disciple is long ranged Element builder tier 5 tower. Has low HP pool but if placed correctly can deal huge amounts of damage. Disciple has Mana Burst ability that gives him 60 bonus damage for cost of 10 mana and he has total of 50 mana pool. Can be upgraded into Messiah (1085 LHP;119-125 MDMG;0.9 AS) which is also ranged and supportive tower. He has Amplify Magic ability that increases mana regeneration of all friendly units by 4% per second of their total mana pool. He can be combined with most towers with mana, making them to cast their spells more rapidly.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Discip11

83. Seer of Darkness (1050 MHP;142-156 MDMG;1.0 AS): Seer of Darkness is Element builder tier 6 tower. Due to his high price its not often used in early game, but can be well used in mid game. It has Energy shield ability that absorbs 4 damage per 1 mana point that he has and that affects 90% of incoming damage. He has total of 160 mana pool. Can be upgraded into Fenix (1700 MHP;193-205 MDMG;0.98 AS) that is also powerful ranged tower, which has two abilities. First ability is called also Energy Shield and is the same as on Seer of Darkness, only difference is that Fenix has bigger mana pool (350 total mana). Second ability is called Focus Energy which gives him 1 bonus damage per 3 remaining mana points. Overall powerful and tanky unit that can be well combined with Messiah which gives him huge mana regeneration making him extremely hard to die.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Seer_o11

So this is a list of all towers with explanations how they work and which are their roles in game. As i said to understand this game fully you need to be familiar with all towers and their abilities and i hope this sector with all of them listed and explained will help you a bit.

3) Third Sector, Income:

Well, as you probably know i already wrote a guide about income, so i don't have much to add on that. I will only put my income guide here so you have all that at one place. So here is everything about income (only a bit changed):

First  of all, as you probably know, your current or final income doesn't depend only on you, which basicly means that i can't give you numbers that will tell you 'hey if u have 80 income on level 10, you are good'... so you are not trying to
reach specific numbers, you are fighting against other players, which means that if u have 50 income on level 15, and all
other players have 25, you did it well (of course 50 income on level 15 is hard fail, but it was an example, so you can understand
what i wanted to say). If you think that you are good einough and that you don't need income guide, i will give you numbers
(so you don't read all text) that i personally think good incomer should be able to achieve:

level 5: 25-35 incomes
level 10: 110-120 incomes
level 12: 180-200 incomes
level 17: 380-420 incomes
level 21: 700-750 incomes

Of course, it's always good to do better than this, but again it depends on many variables, as leakers or no, towers that you
have, and so on...

So what you actually need to have good income? The most important thing is to know all towers and their abilities. Of course,
there are good and 'bad' towers but your challenge is to do the best with what you have. It is obvious that you can't
income the same if you have, for example Goblin blasters or Apparitions as tier 5. Anyways, to make the complexity of this
easier for understanding, i will split game into 3 stages, and some substages. So lets start:

FIRST STAGE, EARLY GAME:

Early game is really important stage of the game, and specific, because u get a lot more gold than you actually need.
(for example you get 125 gold from level 1, and you only need 50 to reach recommended value for level 2, if you had 300 on level 1).
So what you do with all that gold? Of course, build workers and upgrade lumberjack!

First substage, levels 1-4:

This substage is important, in order to give you momentum that you need to income well in early stage of the game. By level 5
you should have 25-35 income, which is basically free worker every next wave. In order to have 25-35 incomes on level 5, you need
to build workers early on, even on level 1. So when game starts, you should immediately start building 1 worker, and then
try to beat level 1 with 250 or less value, which you can do with many many towers and combinations. Later on, on levels 2-3 you
should make 4/0 or 4/1 and if you reach that 4/1 or even 5/1 you are doing good. (if you leak few units during this, its not
a problem, it will pay off).

Secound substage, lvl 4-9:

In this stage you should start thinking about boss fight, and MID game itself, so again important substage for momentum in
MID game. In this part, you should max your worker count, which means that you should be able to build 7 wisps. Between
that, you should upgrade your lumberjack. On level 9 7/3 or 7/4 upgrade is good, but of course, you can do more. Your income should be
reaching 100 or in between 80-100 in this stage.

Third substage, levels 9-11:

As you probably know, this is the best time for upgrading lumberjack, because level 11 is kinda fail level. You can easily beat
level 11 with 1400-1500 value. In between levels 10 and 11 (including arena fight) your lumberjack should be like 7/6-7/8,
depending on what towers you have to start mid game battle. Your income on level 11 should be like 130-170 if you did it
well.

SPECIAL NOTES ABOUT EARLY GAME:

In order to reach income scores that i indicate, you will have to leak certain levels, including boss levels. Its not a
problem to leak even all 3 bosses, in order to have good income, it will pay off. You just should be careful and upgrade
your king, if your mates can't catch your leak.

SECOND STAGE, MID GAME:

Of course, most important stage of incoming, because what you do in mid game, will determen your value in lategame, and
probably game itself. In this stage you should finish your lumberjack upgrades. (7/15)

First substage, levels 11-14:

Because levels 11, 12 and 13 are specific, you should abuse that, in order to income. For example heavy tanks with normal
damage, beats level 12 easily, and some good pierce slashes level 13 easily. It is good to reach 7/9 before level 14, but if
you think that will make you leak full level 14, don't do that and stay on 7/8. Level 14, is hard, imbalanced so you should build
something for that specific level. (again, its not problem to leak 10-15 Tuskarrs if your king is maxed, it will pay off).

Secound substage, lvl 14-17:

Funny einough, but true, most important substage of the most important stage, is this one, between levels 14-17. This period is specific
and important, because you should finish your lumberjack upgrades in between. After level 14, never build towers for level 15,
because what beats level 14, beats 15 too. At this stage you should be near 300 income (level 15) and from gold+income from levels 14
,15 and 16 you should be able to finish 7/15.

Third substage, levels 17-21:

You already have 7/15 so what to do now? There are many things that you should do after you finish your lumberjack
upgrades. First and the most important thing to do is to max your King. (but it is good to make him maxed much before). You can check your king status by typing '-king'. Maxed king has 20/30/20 stats. After that, you can focus on summons. And this is where it gets a bit complicated. 'Should i only send full-income units, or not'? (full income units gives you 1 income per 20 lumber). So, lets do some maths, when
you send a Demon, you lose 5 income (it costs 1500 and gives 70, instead of 75 as if it was full income unit). So for every next
level you are losing that 5 gold per wave which means that you will lose around 70 gold only from one Demon. Do it multiple
times, and earlier on (for example send hermit on level 1, you loose 30 gold, -1 gold every wave x30 waves). When you stack
that and do some maths, you notice that you lose Huge amounts of gold, if you send non full income units. Of course, on
certain levels you should send non full income units, but don't do it every time (we will talk more about this in sector 'Summons').

SPECIAL NOTES ABOUT MID GAME AND SUMMONS:

So, in my opinion, sending demons is a fail, if you play against good players.
Demon or not, in lategame good player will not leak, you will only feed him. So what to send? Best sends imo are krakens, they
have good abilities and decent slow effect attack.
One more thing that you should pay attention on is 'LUMBER SAVING'. How many times you got demon+kraken on lvl 17? It happend
to me many many times.
So if you see that you don't get any summons on lets say, levels 14, 15, 16...it means only one thing, they are saving. In that case, you
should immediately stop your lumberjack upgrades and start maxing your king and building towers. This will affect your
income, but your king will survive.

THIRD STAGE, LATE GAME:

This is where it gets a bit passive about incoming, so i don't have much to talk about this stage, i can only give you
numbers that will show you that you did well (again numbers are only from statistics and my experience, so they are changeable).  
After secound arena, pro incomer have 600-650 incomes (i like to make 700+ but 650 is good too).
If you reach that, you WON'T have any problems in late game.
If you reach this, you will be able to support your friends which couldn't income that well, by catching their leaks.
As level 30 finishes, you will have around 22.000-24.000 value which is almost guaranteed win on Legion Lords.

NEXT LEVEL  

After this i can only give you some 'next-level' strategies for good income which are not connected to specific wave or stage,
it is understanding of this in general. But if you are starting, or you are relatively new to this game, i recommend you
to stop reading here, this can confuse you... So, my mates will not leak? I have only 20 income on level 6 because of that, what to do?
This is why i call that next level, because it is really hard to do, but possible if you have good 'feeling'. What i wanted
to say is that you can make yourself leak few units to make waves longer, but you can fail, and leak 15 units because of
that, so be careful. Then, you should pay attention on unit's movement speed, so i recommend you to send dino every wave
in early game (actually send Dino on every wave that has less hp than Dino, which means <275, because creeps won't focus him immediately because he has more HP) because he is so slow, and there is a possibility for your enemy to leak that Dino, and that will make wave a lot longer.
So that is the first level.

Next level is maybe an abuse, but you have right to do it. So for example leak 20 acolytes (not only you, you and your mates
together), what to do? Max kings regen or make it lvl 10-15 and then start bugging king. How to do it? Attack 1 acolyte, then
immediately switch  to next and king won't attack, which means you can make wave as long as yo want (or until your fingers start
suffering hard). This is the second level.

Final thing that you can do to increase income, is about demon send in lategame. As you can see on lvl 20 what your enemies have
you can send a Demon if you are sure that they will leak, and if that happens, you will get more income from that delay than that 5 income you
lose from demon. This this is third level.

Well, this is all about income and as i said you can find it in my Income Guide too. This is just a bit adjusted. So lets move to the next sector.

4) Fourth Sector, Town:

Town is your command center and invulnerable building in Legion. Town has multiple usages and first is of course, as you know to build Wisps and then to upgrade Lumberjack. Here you also have option to upgrade you King's Attack damage, Health Points and Health Regeneration and all that upgrades costs 80 lumber per upgrade and gives you +3 income, which means that you basically lose 1 income per King upgrade. Also it is good to point out that while you are building wisps or upgrading lumberjack you won't be able to upgrade your King, that option will be muted. Final nice usage of Town is Rally point set, where you can set a point where your next wisp will go, so you don't need to send them manually to the trees. This is also set on middle tree on the game start, but you will have to change it once or two times in order to prevent your wisps from bugging.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Town11

5) Fifth Sector, Barracks/Advanced Barracks:

Barracks and Advanced Barracks are also invulnerable buildings that allows you to summon creeps for the price of your lumber. Both Barracks and Advanced Barracks has 12 different creeps that you can summon each wave, that will go to your opponents together with regular level creeps. Each of these creeps have different cooldown which means that you can't send infinite amount of creeps per wave. (for example Demon has 2 minutes cooldown and Krakens have 1 minute). It is nice to point out that every summon (creep) has hotkey that you can use in order to send creeps faster. Bowman for example can be sent on 'w'. We will talk more about every single creep that you can summon in sector 'Summons'.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Barrac11

6) Sixth Sector, Farms:

Farms are third type of invulnerable buildings that you can find in Legion Mega. Farms are used in order to provide food for your towers, without them you can't build towers. Farms can be upgraded lots of times and each upgrade gives you +8 food for the cost of 24 gold and 80 lumber. After level 10 farm you will be able to upgrade it into High Elven farm which gives you +20 food for the price of 60 gold and 200 lumber. Farms can also be built by wisps, and this can be useful in late game. So when you reach your level 10 farm and food limit, grab a wisp and build one more level 1 farm, High Elven farms can be unefficient because they can give you more food than you actually need and that is wasted gold and lumber. So after you reach level 10 on your first farm, start upgrading your second level 1 farm (and of course don't forget to send your wisp back to his tree).

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Farm11

7) Seventh Sector, The King:

King is the main figure in Legion Mega, and your job as a player is to protect him. So hes protection is actually point of the game, because if your King dies, you lose a game. King is nothing more than a high ranged powerful tower, which can't move and you can upgrade using lumber (as i said in 'Town' sector). When you max your King's upgrades he will have 18750 HP, 364-374 attack damage,around 100 HP regeneration per second and 0.4 attack speed in late game (his attack speed increases as game goes later). King also has total of 1000 mana pool. He is quite strong, stronger than all other creeps (except Grom'thar) but still he can easily die if you leak a lot of units along with some summons. King has his own attack and armor type, both called "King" types and he gets 100% damage from all attack types and deals 100% damage to all armor types. King also has abilities that he gains as game goes later. First ability he gains on level 5. So lets list all King's abilities and see when and how they can be used:

1. King's Permanent Immolation: Burns enemy land units for 12 damage per second. This is very nice ability that can save heal of two in early game, specially on level 7. Later it is also useful in mid game as it drains hp of enemies, so King needs less attacks to lasthit them. Disadvantages of Immolation are that it doesn't affect flying and ranged creeps.

2. King's Shockwave: With this ability King can send damaging wave, that deals 90 damage to all units in a line. It has huge AOE and you often can hit all units that reach King with this. It cost 200 mana but it't main disadvantage is long cooldown, so you won't be able to cast this too many times. Overall nice damage in early game but loses efficiency as game goes later.

3. King's War Stomp: King slams the ground dealing 45 damage to nearby creeps and stunning them for 1.25 seconds. This is very nice ability, gives your King chance to heal a bit and also damage output is nice in early game with low cooldown. Disadvantages of this are high (250) mana cost and relatively small AOE, so it won't affect ranged creeps.

4. King's Command Aura: This aura gives your units that are close to King 15% bonus attack damage. Aura has huge AOE so basically every unit that teleported into King's pit will have bonus damage.

5. King's Devotion Aura: This aura gives +5 armor to all friendly units in King's pit. Aura has huge AOE too.

6. Kings Endurance Aura: This Aura gives +10% attack and 15% bonus movement speed to all friendly units in the King's pit. Has huge AOE.

It is good to point out that all King's auras stack with similar tower auras. For example King's endurance aura and Troll's Adrenaline Rush aura will stack, granting total of 18% attack speed and 23% move speed to your towers.Also other three King's abilities deal spell damage type, so that damage is not reduced by armor value or armor type.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 The_ki11
The King

8 )Eight Sector, Builds:  

In this gameplay sector we will take a look at some common builds that work well to some point in the game. These bulds are related to one single or a few towers.So i will go level by level and i will show you when and what to build, mostly in early game, because if you do a decent income score early on, mid and late game won't be a problem. This sector will include: Elite Archer, Goblin Blaster, Wolverine and Tree of Knowlegde builds.

1. First Build guide, Elite Archer strategy:

As one of the overpowered towers in Legion Mega, Elite Archer deserves special attention. This build/strategy can be also called 'Paladin Guide' because when you play Paladin you are playing Elite Archers, or at least, you should. So, as i said level by level, Elite Archer build ("A" will represent the Archer, "EA" will represent Elite Archer,  "W" will represent Wisp and "L" will represent Lumberjack upgrade):

Level 1: 1Elite Archer/4 Wisps
Level 2: 1Elite Archer, 1Archer/4 Wisps
Level 3: 2Elite Archers/4 Wisps
Level 4: 2Elite Archers, 1Archer/6 Wisps+Lumberjack
Level 5: 3Elite Archers/7 Wisps
Level 6: 4Elite Archers/7 Wisps
Level 7: 5Elite Archers/7 Wisps (you can leak here 1-12 creeps)
Level 8: 5Elite Archers/7 Wisps+3Lumberjack
Level 9: 6Elite Archers/7 Wisps (7/5)
Level 10: 2 or 3Lumberjack if you have gold (you leak 3 bosses with ~1/2 HP, if your mates can't catch leak, upgrade King)
Level 11: 6Elite Archers, 1Archer    
Level 12: 7Elite Archers  + Change bulder/Reroll + anything tanky in front of 7EA (you are 7/7 or 7/8 here)

Notes: This build will give you insane income early on. After level 12 your main damage dealers are still Elite Archers, so all you need is something to tank in front of them. Level 13 will be no problem with Light armor, Elites will clear it easily. Continue Lumberjack upgrades, and you will easily finish that before level 17. Placement is also important in every build, so i will give you a picture how it should look like:  

2. Second Build guide, Goblin Blaster strategy:

As tanks with insane damage output and move speed, Goblin Blasters are one of the strongest towers in early and mid game. You can rely only on Goblin Blasters till late mid-game and this is the best way to do it:

level 1: 1Alchemist/2 wisps
level 2: 2Alchmeists/2 wisps
level 3: 2Alchemists/4 wisps
level 4: 1Alcemist 1 Goblin Blaster/4 wisps
level 5: 2Goblin Blasters/4 wisps
level 6: 2Goblin Blasters/6 wisps 1 lumberjack
level 7: 2Goblin Blasters, 1Alchemist/6 wisps 2 Lumberjack Upgrades
level 8: 3Goblin Blasters/ 6/2
level 9: 3Goblin Blasters 7/3
level 10: 4Goblin Blasters/ (you still are 7/3 here)

Note 1: This is a pretty stable build with very little variables. The most crutial parts of the build are level 1 and 5.
The firts problem is when you get a dragon or a dino on level 1. Because creeps spawn randomly, the time it takes the dragon or the dino to get to your alchemist varies. When this happens, your leak goes from just the send to 6/7 crabs
and if you leak more then 5 crabs your game is ruined (since you won't have gold for the second alchemist). This rarely happens but it is possible. To prevent this you can build the second wisp after the second alchemist, but in that case you're on your way to have less income.

Note 2: The second problem occurs when you get a furbolg on level 5. Blasters with their 140-160 normal damage kill the hawks with one hit most of the time, but when you get the furbolg they never do (due to the armor boost). This will not ruin your game like the situation on level 1, but it will greatly decrease your income.
note 2: 4 blasters will pick up level 10, but not with hard send. This is the perfect situation to build a small low-cost tower with an effect (if you're playing prophet) such as orc warlock, ice troll, harpy. This doesn't seem like much but it does a miracle on this level.

3. Third Build Guide,  Wolverine strategy:

With low price and great abilities, Wolverines are great towers and there is a way to build only them until late game. Still, with Finishing Blow, they won't be totally useless in late game and they will be good at front lines while some late game ranged towers can deal damage. Here is the Wolverine build:

level 1: 2 Blood Orc Warriors/ 3 wisps
level 2: 3 Blood Orc Warriors 1 orc warrior/ 3 wisps
level 3: 4 Blood Orc Warriors 1 orc warrior/ 4 wisps
level 4: 5 Blood Orc Warriors/ 4 wisps 1 lumberjack
level 5: 5 Blood Orc Warriors 1 wolverine/ 5 (or 6 wisps depending on the send you've gotten) 1 lumberjack
level 6: 4 Blood Orc Warriors 2 wolverines/ 6 wisps 1 lumberjack
level 7: 3 Blood Orc Warriors 3 wolverines/ 7 wisps 1 lumberjack
level 8: 2 Blood Orc Warriors 4 wolverines

With this build you will leak between 3/4 and 13/14 satyrs (13/14 being the leak due to very high send, a couple of furbolgs will do that), and sometimes (if you're lucky) you will get them all
So, in that sense, you will have either 7/1 or 7/2 at the start of level 8
level 9: 1 blood orc warrior 5 wolverines
Since acolytes (and all ranged waves in general) are hard with this build due to the wolverines bugging from unit to unit, you can leak 10, sometimes up to 15 acolytes (and at times you can get them all, again, if you're lucky)
Now that being said, you will either have 7/3 at the start of level 9 or you will ugprade it during the level
level 10: 1 blood orc warrior 6 wolverines/ 7/3 wisp/lumberjack ratio

Note: Wolverines are particularly good against boss levels due to the critical. So, in most cases, not only will you be able to kill your bosses easily, but you can catch your mate's leaks.
That will leave you with 7/6 (without leaks) or even more it you catch some.

4. Fourth Build guide, Tree of Knowledge strategy:

Due to low HP of creeps early on, Tree of Knowledge is capable of clearing levels by himself. Extremely tanky Tree of Knowledge can kill half of waves with regular attacks and the other half with it's explosion. This build requires one more tower and many towers can fit that role, they are usually tier 3 or tier 4 towers. So lets take a look at Tree of Knowledge strategy:

Level 1: 1Yggdrasil, next to the wall (it's important to be next to the wall)/1 wisp
Level 2: 2Ranger (far behind Yggdrasil, and away 1 from eachother, make triangle)/2 wisps
Level 3: upgrade 1 archer into Meilai
Level 4: no build
Level 5: Tree of Knowlegde (upgrade yggdrasil)
Level 6: u have now 2/0 and by end of lvl 7 u should have 7/2, no build only wisps and lumberjacks
Level 7: no build, still focus on income (make 7/2, if you leak more than 10 satyrs, stop 7/2 in order to have for second Yggdrasil for next level)
Level 8:  1Yggdrasil (next to Tree of Knowledge), 1Tree of Knowledge/ 7/2 wisp lumberjack ratio
Level 9:  no build
Level 10: Upgrade secound Yggdrasil into Tree of Knowledge (you will leak 2 bosses if u had positioning right as i explained, if not you will leak all 3, don't forget upgrade King if needed)
Level 11: no build, only lumberjack upgrades (this is now a bit complicated because u need to calculate your gold and see how lumberjacks can u upgrade and stil have 290 gold for level 12)
Level 12: +1 Yggdrasil
Level 13: no build (+lumberjack)
Level 14: upgrade last Yggdrasil (so now you have 3 Three of Knowledge)
Level 15: no build (lumberjack)
Level 16: no build (save a bit gold in order to have for 1 more Tree of Knowledge)
Level 17: +1 more Three of Knowledge, you should have your 7/15 here

So that is about some common builds that you can use when you get race that has some of these specific towers or when you roll some of them with Prophet. After every build i explained that you will have great income score and you can basically build anything you have after, you won't have any problems in late game. What is also important about these builds is time, so try to be fast, start building Wisps immediately when you get enough gold and generally respect time factor in this game.

9) Ninth Sector, Placement:

If we look on value as important thing on every level, we should also take a look on value's efficiency, which is called 'Placement' or how and where are your towers placed. This is also highly connected to positive and negative 'Focus', but we will talk about that in next Sector. There are some general placement rules and ideas that you need to follow in order to make your value more efficient. Remember, placement can be important even early on when you have only a few towers. So lets see how we should place our towers by talking about  placement ideas:

1. First placement idea: So first and basic placement idea is 'Tanks in front, ranged towers behind'. This may sound unnecessary but i find more and more players failing about this one. So try to keep this way, always try to build ranged towers behind and melee tanks in front, this will make your mass more efficient. You can also do a little test with this, to see how important this actually is. So here is a test: Go to single player and enter -debug mode. Set level to level 3 and build 1 Soul of Hero and right behind him 1 Pyro. After that do the same, but put the Soul of Hero right behind Pyro and compare results of that level.

2. Second placement idea: This idea is also related to early game. Sometimes general ideas are not good and sometimes its good to put ranged tower in front of less ranged or melee tower for example. This requires you to recognize the damage dealer tower in early game and protect him with anything you have, be it melee or ranged tower. So lets explain this a bit, for example you have Pyro on level 2. After level 2 you don't have any good damage dealers for level 3. What you need to do here to leak less or not to leak at all is to put some ranged tower in Front of or next to Pyro (for example put Sprite next to Pyro) because Pyro (although he is almost melee) is your damage dealer, and if he gets focused early on, you can leak a lot.

3. Third placement idea: This idea is useful when you have one or two towers only. It is about building your towers right next to the wall. With this kind of placement you prevent your towers to be fully surrounded by melee creeps and that will reduce damage output of the melee level greatly.

That was it about placement, but remember every single situation in Legion Mega is almost unique due to that fact that summons are always different. I can't tell you what to do in infinite number of situations you can be in Legion, but i hope these general placement ideas will help you to do right thing in every situation.

Last edited by HighestIncome on Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:00 am; edited 5 times in total
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Empty Re: Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41

Post  HighestIncome Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:03 pm

10) Tenth Sector, Focus:

Focus is very important thing in Legion Mega which you, unfortunately, can't control. As long as level starts, your towers will attack first target they get in range to and if any target with lower HP comes in range in meanwhile, they will switch their aggro to that lower HP creep. There are two types of 'Focus', Positive and Negative. So lets explain both a bit:

1. Positive focus: Positive focus describes how your units attack creeps or how is their damage spread. Legion Mega mechanics shows that your units attacks lowest HP target that is in their attack range. But this doesn't always happen. This is specially problem on boss levels, where you can leak a Boss with very low HP because your towers didn't attack it, they attacked one with full HP and then you leaked both. Of course, sometimes you get perfect focus and you beat boss level easily because of that. As i said you can't control this because you can't control your towers, but good placement is the best thing you can do in order to make relatively good positive focus.

2. Negative focus: Negative focus describes how creeps attack your towers. As i mentioned in 'Placement' Sector, this can be crucial. This is also highly connected to placement, but the thing is that creeps act little differently than towers. Creeps seem to attack first enemy target they get in range to, no matter how much HP they have. This can be abused in some situations, but again it all comes to placement. Generally you want to keep damage spread equally to your towers, which would represent a good Negative focus. Unfortunately this is all about the luck in most of the situations.  

One more thing that is nice to point out is 'Damage Waste'. I can explain this by an simple example. On level 17 you make Doomsday Machine (little behind some melee towers). As creeps come to your towers one of them gets heavily damaged by your melee towers and now has around  50 HP. What then happens is that your Doomsday Machine with 300-350 damage will waste an attack on 50 HP creep (this actually makes your 350 damage tower to have 50 damage). I guess that this can't be fixed due to Warcraft 3 mechanics, but this is real problem that may cause you leak. Of course, one more thing that you can't control, even with good placement.

11) Eleventh Sector, Mid-Builds:

When two players on same the lane build in a small space called 'Middle' or short 'Mid', they are mid-building. I think that most of the players do this because of psychological reasons and desire to show the fact that they are 'friends'. Mid-builds are quite tricky and most of the players don't know how to do it right, because there is actually no right way to do it. You may get confused with this one thinking 'I saw many good mid builds', but the fact is mid-builds can be good, but that requires much more than what single build requires to be good.  And two good single builds are at least as good as one good mid-build, if not better. So what am I trying to say is that mid-builds can be fun, but they are not as good as they seem to be. There are two types of classical mid-builds, so lets explain both, advantages and disadvantages of them:

1. First mid-build type, Deep mid-builds: Deep mid builds are builds in small area between two Towns. This can be good to some point in the game, as players can share auras and bouncing effects (like Yggdrasil's or Medicine Man's heals). There are many problems with this, but the first and main one is that you don't have full control of the situation. What i mean with this is that you can't control who takes lasthits (gold). Of course, on early levels players determine their roles so in mid-build we usually have 'builder' (the one who is massing towers) and incomer (the one who is building wisps and who is upgrading lumberjack). So what is the problem with this? Let's take a look:

1) First Deep mid-build problem, Bonus Armor: Creeps get 2 bonus armor as they get near to middle area. This may not sound as much, but this can be game-changing. The actual problem is that this +2 armor can change ability of the tower to kill a creep in one hit, so suddenly you need twice as much hits to clear wave (and you have two waves). This must not happen on every wave, but sooner or later, armor bonus will make a difference.

2) Second Deep mid-build problem, Building Space: As game is getting closer to late game, mid builders start running out of build space. What this further causes is that they start to build outside mid pit and then their towers are starting to get too far from first line to the last line. This is specially problem on highly ranged late game waves (levels 24 and 28) because half of your units will start fighting and the other half (towers built far behind) won't even move.

3) Third Deep mid-build problem, Results: As mid-builds are harder to handle than single builds, you expect to get more from them, but unfortunately my experience tells different story. What we get as a result of two good mid-builders on first arena fight is next: First one, builder with 3000-3500 value and around 20-30 income and second one, incomer with 100-130 income and 300-500 value. So on average they have 1750 value and 80 income. This seem quite good, but if i look on my single build average score on first arena fight (1500-1600 value and 130-150 income) it is not actually much, because average difference in income is huge and average difference in value is low.

2. Second Mid-Build type, Reverse builds: Second kind of mid-builds is called "Reverse build" where two players on the same lane build at opposite sides and with that build players don't kill their own creeps, they kill their teammate's creeps. This is used for specific reason, and that is after towers kill full wave they will go back to your own creep spawn (backwards) and if your teammate leaked, you will be able to catch his leak with full bounty. This sounds quite good but the thing is that you can do same thing with builder's tool called "Anti-Stuck" tool, but guess what, creeps won't get bonus armor. More about Anti-Stuck tool usage will be explained in Sector "Anti-stuck/Holy Light builder tools".

That was it about Mid-Builds. I admit that mid builds can be funny and good to some point in the game, but sooner or later, problem will appear. I just think that there are more negative than positive sides of mid builds, and again, +2 armor may not sound much until you experience that in game.

12) Twelfth Sector, Reroll/Change builder:

Reroll and builder change are options that you have when -cb mode is enabled with prophet (reroll) and other races (change builder). Reroll gives you new six tower combination with Prophet (some of them can still be the same, it is randomly given) and "change builder" gives you choice between two different races (still one of them can be the same). This is very important part of the game, because you need to choose right time to do this as this costs you gold and lumber and you have limited number of this chances. There are two ways to determine right time to do this, lets take a look:

1) First way, Building all aura/ability towers: No matter do you have single race or Prophet, you will always have some towers with special abilities or auras. When you build all of them, you can start thinking about reroll/change because you want to have as much auras/abilities as possible.

2) Second way, Towers efficiency: If you have some good tower, for example Goblin Blaster, you will need to determine point (time) in the game when your main tower loses it's efficiency (for Goblin Blaster it's around level 21), when you need something else. At that point it is perfect time to make reroll/change in order to get something different or more powerful as game goes later.

13) Thirteenth Sector, Creeps/Levels:

As we saw all builders and towers, let's now take a look what are we fighting against, because if we want to fully understand this game, we need to know that too. There are 30 regular waves in Legion Mega (3 of them are boss levels) and special level called "Legion Lords". Let's now take a look at every single level, creeps in it, number of them and details about them (bracket meanings are the same as in Sector "Towers/Tower upgrades". Number and "x" in front of creep's name indicate how much creeps will spawn on that level in "X3" mode):

Level 1: 36xCrab (34 UHP;3-4 PDMG;1.25 AS) is regular creep of this level. Crabs are slow melee creeps with low damage. They are unarmored so basically every damage type you get early on is good versus them. This level requires towers with low damage (but which can still lasthit them) and fast attack speed. Dino summon can be a problem on this wave, so you may also need some heavy armored tower to tank a bit.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Crabs10

Level 2: 45xMurloc (40 UHP;3-5 NDMG;1.0 AS) is regular creep of this level. Murlocs move a bit faster than Crabs and are also melee creeps. Same as on level 1, upgraded tier 2 towers with fast attack speed (Pyro, Oceanus, Pandaren) are the best for this level. Keep in mind that they have normal attack type, so medium armored towers will melt. On this level you can get Furbolg which will give +3 armor bonus to Murlocs and that can be a problem if that makes a difference in lasthitting. For example if you build Pyro for level 2 and if you get Furbolg, he will not be able to kill them in one hit, which means that he suddenly needs twice more hits to clear the wave, which will further lead to almost sure leak.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Murloc10

Level 3: 40xScorpion (63 MHP;7-9 NDMG;1.10 AS) is regular creep of this level. Scorpions are one of the most imbalaced level in whole Legion Mega 3.41. With such a huge HP and damage jump compared to previous level, it is not strange if you have problems on this level. Key to beat this level is to build towers that can kill them in one hit (and there is a lot of towers that are able to do it). Problem again can be Furbolg, but you can predict this and act on time, because then you noticed that you (or some of your teammates) didn't  get any summons on level 2. 

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Scorpi10   

Level 4: 45xQuillbeast (75 HHP;4-7 PDMG;0.9 AS) is regular creep of this level. Quillbeasts are quite easy level, although they are ranged. You can notice that they have lower attack damage than creeps from previous level. There are two ways to beat this level easily: First way is to have heavy armored tanks that simply can not die from Quillbeasts, and second way is to have some weaker tanks but something behind that can deal damage. Overall pretty easy wave compared to level 3 for example. Most of the times you don't need to build anything for this wave if you didn't leak level 3.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Quill_10

Level 5: 36xHawk (115 LHP;8-10 MDMG;0.8 AS) is regular creep of this level. Hawks are quite tricky because your heavy armored tanks will melt under their magic damage type. For this wave you will need some piercing or magic damage due to their light armor type. Hawks are flying units so some abilities (like Minotaur's Tremor) will not affect them. Tanky towers with medium armor are very good on this level, so if you don't have some ranged piercing damage, they are your best option (Pandaren, Guard, Soul of Hero Slavemaster for example).

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Hawks11

Level 6: 36xRock Golem (138 FHP;19-20 SDMG;1.3 AS) is regular creep of this level. Rock Golems are very slow units that can bug a lot, go around each other because of big model (model size can be programmed in Warcraft 3 World Editor, so you can make some units on your map big or small as you wish, which further determine their behavior) and slow movement speed.  Movement speed slowing auras ( Polar Bear, Magnataur, Tree of Time) are great choice on this level, which makes them bug even more. If you don't have any slow aura, generally heavy armored tanks can deal with this level easily. Overall easy wave, but be careful if you have only piercing type of damage.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Rock_g10

Level 7: 30xSatyr (213 LHP;25-27 PDMG;1.2 AS) is regular creep of this level. Satyrs are very fast and agile creeps that will make good focus on your towers, bringing them down fast. Whit huge HP jump (almost 100 HP) compared to previous level, this is probably the hardest (together with level 3) early game level. For this level you need some fortified or heavy armored tanks (Goblin Blaster are extremely good on this level) and some ranged piercing towers behind. Overall hard tower and if you leak few of them, it is normal.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Satyrs10

Level 8: 36xAcolyte (178 MHP;13-17 MDMG;1.0 AS) is regular creep of this level. Acolytes are ranged creeps that have pretty good attack speed and can focus down your towers fast. Medium ranged towers (Maverick, Seer of Darkess, Oceanus) are towers that you want to have on this wave. Overall hard wave, but not as much as level 7.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Acolyt11

Level 9: 45xZombie (210 HHP;22-24 NDMG;1.1 AS) is regular creep of this level. Zombies are quite slow creeps, but their number is great and they are tanky. With heavy armor type, any source of magic damage is good on this level (Ascendant, Blood Orc Warlock, Thunderbird) but you will also need something to tank up in front. Movement  slow auras are great on this level too, but if you don't have them, heavy tanks are also good.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Zombie11

Level 10: 3xDraenai Chieftain,Velen (3000 LHP;153-189 CDMG;0.7 AS) is regular creep of this level. As first boss unit in the game Velen may look scary, but in fast he is not. Thing that you can notice is that his base armor value is 1 and base armor of regular non-boss creeps is 3. Velens are slow moving (but with fast attack speed) melee bosses that can be countered with huge number of tower combinations. Best thing against them is Corruption ability (which reduces armor) that few towers have (Ascendant, Blood Orc Warlock, Soul of Villain). If you don't have that kind of tower, second best thing against them is slow effect (Ice Troll Shaman, Harpy, Mercurial). Generally any piercing damage is good against Velen's light armor type (Alpha Male, Apparition, Gravekeeper, Meilai, Zeus). Of course you will need something to tank in front, but due to their slow movement speed they rarely cause problems.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Velens10

Level 11: 54xClockwerk Goblin (230 FHP;15-17 SDMG;0.8 AS) is regular creep of this level. Clockwerk Goblins are very slow melee creeps that have focus and movement problems. With extremely low damage and HP, this is one of the easiest waves in whole game. Even towers with piercing or magic damage can perform well against them, although they have fortified armor type.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Clockw10

Level 12: 45xSiren (241 MHP;16-18 PDMG;0.8 AS) is regular creep of this level. Sirens are ranged creeps fast attacking creeps with low attack damage. Generally heavy armored tanks with normal damage type can beat this level easily (Goblin Blaster, Krogoth, Ancient Wandigoo) but Warlock summon with magic attack can cause problems on this level. Overall not extremely hard wave.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Sirens10

Level 13: 45xCouatl (285 LHP;30-33 MDMG;1.0 AS) is regular creep of this level. Couatls are melee fast moving flying creeps that can melt your heavy tanks in seconds. Some abilities will not affect  them (like Big Foot's Fissure) because they are flying. Generally very hard and aggressive level, but there are few ways to counter them. Best unit against them is Tree of Knowledge that can tank a lot of their damage output, damage them through damage return (because they are melee) and then explode, leaving chaos. If you don't have this particular tower, any ranged piercing damage towers (Elite Archer, Zeus, Alpha Male) can deal with them nicely.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Couatl10

Level 14: 24xTuskarr Warrior (640 MHP;82-86 NDMG;1.20 AS) is regular creep of this level. Tuskarr Warriors are extremely tanky and relatively fast melee creeps with insane damage output. For this level you need to have heavy tanks with normal damage type, that is basically only good way to deal with them. Movement slowing auras are generally good, but all units with that kind of ability have medium armor type and they die in seconds. Overall insane level but good news are that their number isn't that great.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Tuskar11

Level 15: 36xCentaur (515 HHP;74-84 NDMG;1.5 AS) is regular creep of this level. Centaurs are melee medium speed units that are tanky but have very slow attack speed. Generally any magic damage is good against them and attack speed slow effect (Medusa for example) will make them almost useless with their base attack speed of 1.5. Overall much easier level than level 14, but should not be underestimated. 

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Centau10

Level 16: 40Salamander (347 LHP;34-40 MDMG;1.0 AS) is regular creep of this level. Salamanders are ranged low HP creeps with fast movement speed and insane damage output due to their number and attack speed. They can be countered easily with some fortified armor towers (Doomsday Machine, Assault Tank, Tree of Knowledge) because with magic damage they simply can't kill 3000 HP fortified armored tower. Besides that, long ranged piercing or magic damage towers (Zeus, Meilai, Meridian) can kill them fast, but remember that your heavy tanks will vanish fast under fury of these aggressive lizards. 

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Salama10

Level 17: 35xFlash Golem (699 FHP; 84-88 SDMG;1.2 AS) is regular creep of this level. Flash Golems are medium speed melee creeps with insane damage output. Only easy way to deal with them are ranged high damage siege towers (Doomsday Machine, Assault Tank), but heavy tanks can be decent against them too (Goliaths specially). Very hard wave that can really limit your income hard. Summons often get hard on this wave, so don't be surprised if you get Kraken, Infernal or even Demon here. 

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Flesh_10

Level 18: 45xSludge Flinger (780 MHP;47-54 MDMG;0.9 AS) is regular creep of this level. Sludge Flingers are extremely tanky slow moving melee creeps. With big model they are inefficient damage dealers, but should not be underestimated. All Dragons with normal damage generally perform well against them, but what is really great on this level is movement speed slowing auras. With magic damage output your heavy tanks will suffer, but many of them have normal damage type and can melt Flingers easily.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Sludge10

Level 19: 36xGiant Spider (930 LHP;70-73 PDMG;0.8 AS) is regular creep of this level. Giant Spiders are fast moving tanky creeps with high damage. As one of the most aggressive levels in Legion Mega, this wave often causes problems. Their weaknesses are their piercing attack and light armor type, so they can be countered with heavy tanks that have some ranged piercing towers behind them. Although they have piercing attack type, with insane damage and attack speed they can cause problems even to your heavy or fortified tanks, so be very careful on this level.    

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Giant_10

Level 20: 3xDragon Turltes, Maccabeus (7100 HHP;186-221 CDMG;0.51 AS) is regular creep of this level. This is second boss level that you will meet in Legion Mega, but compared to first boss, this one is really scary. Dragon Turtles have splash attack ability (same as Oceanu's Deluge for example) that will melt few of your towers at once. Attack of this boss bounces once, with reduced damage. Overall with insane attack speed and damage output, Maccabeus is surely hardest boss to beat in Legion Mega. Dragon Turtles have heavy armor type, so way to deal with them is rather corruption abilities (same as on first boss) or high magic damage output (Meridian, Azure Dragon, Royal Griffin). Meridians generally performs best against this boss, because attack speed slow that they apply is too much, even for such a beast as Dragon Turtle is. Shaman send can be really devastating on this level, because Blood Lusted (increases movement and attack speed) Dragon Turtle is simply ridiculous.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Dragon11

Note: After this level i will only give names and numbers (so this looks complete) with maybe some short descriptions, because in late game it is not important what towers you have, it is your value that deals with levels. Of course, stronger towers are always better, but still, your tower mass (value) is the most important thing.  

Level 21: 36xHyppogryph (949 LHP;53-63 PDMG;0.6 AS) is regular creep of this level. Easy level overall, nothing much to say, what can beat level 20, can beat this for sure. 

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Hyppog10

Level 22: 48xMammoth (850 FHP;99-108 SDMG;1.40 AS) is regular creep of this level.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Mammot10

Level 23: 36xWildkin (1450 HHP;102-114 NDMG;1.10 AS) is regular creep of this level.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Wildki10

Level 24: 35xRevenant (1350 MHP;89-99 MDMG;1.20 AS) is regular creep of this level.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Revena10

Level 25:  45xSuccubuss (1580 LHP;80-86 PDMG;0.7 AS) is regular creep of this level. Succubuss move extremely fast.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Sucubu10

level 26: 36xMyrmidon (1932 HHP;161-171 NDMG;1.20 AS) is regular creep of this level.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Myrmid10

Level 27: 36xDoom Guard (2159 MHP;121-129 NDMG;0.85 AS) is regular creep of this level.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Doom_g10

Level 28: 18xJuggernaut (3700 FHP;182-202 SDMG;0.9 AS) is regular creep of this level.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Jugger10

Level 29: 30xFrost Wyrm (2732 HHP;210-230 MDMG;1.20 AS) is regular creep of this level. 

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Frost_11

Level 30: 3xGrom'thar, Magnataur (17055 FHP;736-802 CDMG;0.45 AS) is regular creep of this level. This is final boss unit that has Magnataur's Shockwave abiltiy that deals 100 damage to units in a line (similar to King's Shockwave, just 10 more damage and a bit lower range). It is good to point out that one full HP Grom'thar is stronger than fully maxed King with all abilities. 

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Magnat10

Special Level 31: 15xLegion Lord (3070 UHP;248-269 CDMG;1.0 AS) is regular creep of this level. This is where all comes to end, because both teams finished regular 30 levels before this level. First level of Legion Lords will look like normal level (your towers will fight on your lane) and after that, all towers of all players will teleport into King's Pit (in front of the King) and there will wait for next level. Legion Lords will spawn until one King dies. It is nice to point out that Legion Lords have 20 base armor, which means that they are as hard to kill as unit with ~5500 HP with 3 base armor (as normal units have). 

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Legion10

So that was all about levels and creeps in it, information about them is very important to know because in order to build right towers you have to know what is coming.

Last edited by HighestIncome on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:27 am; edited 2 times in total
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:03 pm

14) Fourteenth Sector, Summons:

Summons are creeps/units that you can buy for lumber in Barracks and Advanced Barracks. When summoned, creeps (i will call them summons) will appear in Summon Pit before level starts. When level starts summons will be teleported to opposite team's lanes together with regular creeps for that level. Every summon depending on a price gives you some bonus income, but there are two types of summons in that sense.

1. Full Income summons: Full income summons gives you 1 income per 20 lumber.

2. Non-Full Income summons: Non Full income summons gives you less than 1 income per 20 lumber.

This is very important because when you send Non-full income summon you actually lose gold. I explained this in Sector "Income". So now, let's take a look at every creep that you can summon, when and why should you send everyone of them (bracket meanings are the same as in Sector "Towers/Tower Upgrades"):

Note: All summons have base armor 0. Normal creeps and towers have base armor 3.

1. Militia (50 LHP;5-5 NDMG;1.0 AS) is the most basic melee summon you can send. Militia is slow and weak and often can't cause much problems. This unit is very cheap and it is mostly used on level 10 where players send big mass (number) of this warriors which can be annoying. This summon is very important because it allows you to spend all your lumber before level ends due to it's price, so you don't lose any income gold.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Militi10

2. Bowman (70 LHP;8-10 PDMG;0.9 AS) is basic ranged summon. With great attack speed and range, this summon can deal a lot of damage in early game. This summon is also used on level 10 for annoying purposes, because it is cheap. 

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Bowman10

3. Ghoul (105 MHP;10-14 NDMG;1.0 AS) is fast moving melee summon with decent HP. Can be very strong on first few waves when he have more HP than regular creeps, so he doesn't get focused. Overall strong send early on.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Ghoul11

4. Warrior (155  HHP;21-23 NDMG;1.30 AS) is strong melee summon with Bash ability. Bash gives 20% chance to stun target for 1 second with each attack. This summon is non-full income unit, so it's not sent too often. Can be pretty annoying on first few levels when you have only tower or two.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Warrio10

5. Whelp (260 LHP;37-41 PDMG;1.40 AS) is flying melee summon. Whelp can be very strong early on and generally in early game. Has a bit slow attack speed, but still can focus down towers on first few waves fast.  

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Whelp10

6. Hermit (230 LHP;25-27 MDMG;1.1 AS) is ranged summon with Healing Aura ability. This summon can be very strong against AOE based towers (Minotaur, Orc Warchief) because he will heal back every HP that units lost from AOE spell. Hermit also attacks quite strong and fast, but his main disadvantage is that he is not full income unit. 

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Hermit10

7. Dino (275 MDMG;31-35 PDMG;1.0 AS) is ranged slow moving summon. Dino can be sent even on level 1, if you build wisp immediately when game starts. Dino is generally strong send on level 1 and level 2 due to his high damage and attack speed. Dino's disadvantage is movement speed, so he will need quite some time to get to the towers he wants to attack. 

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Dino10

8. Commander (260 FHP;30-32+1 PDMG;1.2 AS) is ranged slow moving summon with Battle Drums aura. Battle Drums aura increases nearby friendly unit's attack damage by 4%. Commander can be strong send on basically every level as he increases damage of every regular unit. He is also good send for Arena fights where big tower mass can benefit a lot from bonus damage. It is good to point out that this is non-full income send.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Comman10

9. Furbolg (390 MHP;36-50 NDMG;1.0 AS) is melee fast moving summon with Resilience aura. Resilience aura increases armor of all nearby friendly units by 3. Furbolgs are generally strong send, but more effective on melee than on ranged levels because on ranged levels they go in front and die fast. Besides armor aura, Furbolgs deal insane damage in early game. Furbolgs are non-full income send. 

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Furbol10

10. Wyvern (390 LHP;41-47 PDMG;1.0 AS) is ranged flying summon. Wyverns deal great damage in early and even mid game, but their damage type is piercing, so they are not quite strong versus heavy and fortified armored tanks. 

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Wyvern11

11. Chariot (260 FHP;43-47 SDMG;1.8 AS) is long ranged summon with Regicide ability. Regicide allows Chariots to deal double of their base damage to King. This can be really strong because they are basically designed to kill King fast. Besides King, Chariots are strong send with siege damage and huge range, so they are very effective damage dealers.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Chario10

12. Blood Orc (515 HHP;66-72 NDMG;1.2 AS) is melee and extremely fast moving summon (single fastest moving creep in whole game). Can deal great damage and tank a lot in early and even mid game. This summon's ability to move fast can be used on level 31 (Legion Lords). When you send this creep he will arrive to tower mass before Legion Lords, which will make them to split. This causes big value loss because half of your towers are staying behind doing nothing. This can be annoying in late game, but if both teams send Blood Orc, its relatively even. 

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Blood_10

Note: Summons from  13 to 20 require level 11 or more.

13. Frost Wolf (650 MHP;46-54 NDMG;0.7 AS) is melee summon with Frost Aura. Frost Aura slows enemy's movement and attack speed (it is not described for how much, but my calculations show that it is by 17%). Generally strong send with insane attack speed, not very popular among players for unknown reason.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Frost_12

14. Ice Troll (545 MHP;54-62 PDMG;1.2 AS) is ranged summon Cold Attack ability. Cold attack can slow every unit's movement and attack speed that Ice Troll attacks. Strong and annoying send, specially on tanky melee levels where he can stay behind for a long time and slow your towers to death.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Ice_tr11

15. Warlock (585 LHP;59-67 MDMG;1.25 AS) is ranged summon with Corruption ability. Corruption reduces armor of Warlock's targets by 4. Warlocks are insane summon on basically every level, specially melee tanky levels (like level 14) where they can melt your heavy armored tanks in a blink of an eye. They are not full income summons. 

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Warloc10

16. Pandaren (775 HHP;82-90 NDMG;1.0 AS) is relatively slow melee summon with Hotblood ability. Hotblood gives bonus HP regeneration to Pandarens. As regular mid game send, Pandarens are good but not so strong by any means. 

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Pandar10

17. Ballista (530 MHP;88-98 SDMG;1.6 AS) is long ranged summon with Regicide ability. Same as Chariots, Ballistas deal double damage to King. Overall strong send, but nothing more than a stronger version of Chariot.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Ballis10

18. Shaman (770 LHP;65-73 MDMG;0.9 AS) is ranged summon with Blood Rush ability. Blood Rush increases one friendly unit's attack and movement speed by 20%. Shamans are generally strong summons on every level, but they are the best on boss levels, where they can buff already insane bosses. Shamans are not full income summons. 

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Shaman10

19. Pudge (1050 HHP; 141-159 NDMG;1.3 AS) is melee summon with Fresh Meat ability. Fresh Meat is aura that gives life-stealing attack to nearby melee units. Pudge is strong send on every melee level, can tank a lot of damage and deals great damage too. Pudge is not full income summon.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Pudge10

20. Gargoyle (920 LHP;106-116 NDMG;1.0 AS) is slightly ranged flying summon. Gargoyles are basically mid game version of Wyverns. Gargoyles deal insane amount of damage at every stage of the game. 

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Gargoy10

Note: Summons from 21 to 24 require level 15 or more.

21. Behemoth (1420 FHP;145-155 SDMG;1.3 AS) is extremely tanky melee summon with Resilience aura. Resilience aura gives 3 bonus armor (same as Furbolg, so it can't stack with Furbolg's aura) to all nearby friendly units. Overall Behemoths are strong send and it is nice to point out that they are magic immune, so they can be slowed or stunned by any casting abilities. 

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Behemo10

22. Kraken (1285 HHP;131-145 PDMG;1.20 AS) is ranged summon with  Kraken Poison and Healing aura abilities. Kraken poison slows movement and attack speed of targets that Kraken attacks by 20% and deals 20 damage per second. Healing aura gives 10 HP per second bonus regeneration to all nearby friendly units. Krakens are overall extremely hard send, good versus towers and King because of slowing attack. Krakens also have magic immunity.

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Kraken10

23. Infernal (2500 FHP;155-173 CDMG;0.8 AS) is tanky melee summon with Bash abiltiy. Bash gives him 25% chance to deal 120 bonus damage and stun target for 1 second. It is said that Infernals have Immolation ability, but that ability is bugged and simply doesn't work. Infernals are generally good summons, but the fact that they are melee is their main disadvantage. 

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Infern10

24. Demon (3000 UHP;221-257+24 CDMG;0.8 AS) is extremely strong ranged summon with Swiftness and Command aura. Swiftness aura gives 15% bonus movement speed to nearby allies and command aura gives bonus damage to nearby allies. Demons are generally strong summons, but their price is very high, you lose 5 income for every Demon summon. 

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Demon10

That was all about summons that we can send. Being familiar with all summons is important in order to know what to send for each level.

15) Fifteenth Sector, Arena Fights:

Arena Fights are events that can happen twice every game if game reaches that point. Arena Fights happen after level 10 (first boss) and after level 20 (second boss). Before Arena fight starts, all towers and summons from all players will be teleported into Arena Pit in central part of the map. Countdown will be shown on screen and the fight starts, between all towers and summons from East Legion and West Legion. Each player of the team that wins this fight will receive 100 bonus gold (from first arena fight) and 200 bonus gold (form second arena fight). First arena fight can be important because it can give you free lumberjack upgrade and second arena fight is less important, because 200 gold in late game doesn't mean much. Never build towers for first arena fight after level 10, because you need gold for lumberjack upgrades. If you win first Arena fight it's good, but never commit  too much to win this relatively unimportant fight. 

Legion TD Mega Book (Overall Strategical Guide) 3.41 Arena10
Arena Fight

16) Sixteenth Sector, Anti-Stuck/Holy Light Builder Tools:

No matter what race you get/choose, you will have Anti-Stuck and Holy Light tools. These two tolls/abilities are very important so let's see how and when should we use them:

1. Anti-Stuck Tool have one main purpose, and that is when two or more creeps are stuck (they can't move) casting Anti-Stuck on them will make them move again so game can continue normally. But that is not the end. This tool can be used for different purposes, but be careful, some of them are abuses and may be punished by -vk (votekick)or even ban online. So second good usage of Anti-Stuck tool is next: When your mate leaks, you can Anti-Stuck your towers to make them back to Mid Pit and get full bounty creeps of that leak. You need to time this right, because they will only go back to mid when they kill all creeps that are in range (so you anti-stuck them when your wave is done). But guess what, this works on enemy towers as well. So that is possible abuse i was talking about. Do not use this tool on enemy or even teammate's creeps if they don't want you to (sometimes it requires two players to do good Anti-Stuck for leak catch).

2. Holy Light tool is ability that every builder can use once in every game. This will heal friendly King for 10.000 Health Points. This ability is very important, and should be wisely used. It is much better to upgrade your King before you leak (if you know that you will leak) than to waste heal which can be used later on when even maxed King have problems. One more problem appears with this tool, it is about communication and 'Who heals when'. Some natural healing order should be by color (red first, purple last) but that is not a rule. In every game when heal is needed, try to say in chat when will you heal, because many times two or even three heals are wasted on almost full HP King which can ruin a game.

17) Seventeenth Sector, Game Modes:

Game mode says much about how will game be played. When game starts, player on red slot will have 15 seconds to pick mode. If he doesn't type anything, default mode will be -apmmhgggcbx3 (All pick, Master Mind, Hourglass, Get Gold, Change Builder and X3). Most played mode online (on Garena and Battle.net) are -apmmhgggcbx3 and -hpmmhgggcbx3. So let's explain both a bit:

1. -apmmhgggcbx3:

ap- All Pick, every player can pick race that he wants
mm- Master Mind, puts fog of war on the map (restricted vision) and hides enemy's scoreboard
hg- Hourglass, when creeps reach enemy's King, you will get gold from units he kills
gg- Get Gold, all players are able to get some percentage of bounty of leaked creeps that come to middle pit
cb- change builder, This allows you to change your builder 5 times
x3- shows number of creeps, in x3 mode creep number is tripled compared to x1 mode

2. -hpmmhgggcbx3 or -hpmmhgggx3

This is probably the most played mode online. -hp means "host pick" so when this mode is entered, all players will get same builder, the one chosen by red player. Two most picked builders (or races) are Prophet and Hybrid, this mode is basically designed for that two builders. When hybrid is played there is no -cb in the mode (although there can be) simply because there is no point to change Hybrid.

Chapter Three, The End

So this is all, everything i wanted to put in my Book is there. It has been long two year journey when i first played this game, to this point, when i am finishing my Book. I announced Hybrid guide in this Book, but i deleted that part because it looked too complicated and i think that most of the people wouldn't understand relatively complex maths behind that. I will maybe add that to my Book later, when i find better way to make Hybrid guide. I would like to thank you all for loving and supporting this game, without you i probably wouldn't even write this Book. I would also like to send big shout outs to my real life friends BlackJohnny and BobBrother that play this game with me for over a year now, which are great Legion Mega players themselves and from which i learned a lot about Legion Mega. Without them i probably wouldn't even play this awesome game (because as i said, DotA 2 is my primary game). I need to point out that this Book is long and there are surely some writing mistakes that i made, so if you find some please report to me or post in comments and i will try to fix that. And of course, there is personal point of view that i putted in my Book, so if you have some better ideas or suggestions, if you think that i made some logical mistakes or you think that i should add something, feel free to say that too. That is about it, in the end i want to say that i would like this to become official Legion Tower Defense Mega 3.41 Guide (because there is no such). 

Best Regards, HighestIncome

Last edited by HighestIncome on Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  2005_TD Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:28 pm

WoW this is epic *_*  i must say. Nice work HighestIncome and thanks for this amazing book!

2005_TD
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy_Rave Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:51 am

Epic indeed! Great job HI, but i must say that i didn't expect anything less from you. I'm only wondering how long did it take to write all of this down Razz

I agree when they say that you are LTD living legend, yes you are! And of course, thanks for guide.

Unholy_Rave
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  VorteX-3-Future Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:07 am

Awesome Guide, well done !

I would like to play a game with the gamemode -hpgmcb hybrid against you in a public game at rpt-bot 4 vs 4.

You accept the challenge ? 

Whisper me at bnet or give me a reply here on this forum.

Best Regards VorteX-3-Future.

VorteX-3-Future
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:54 pm

This will be nice for people completely new to the game so that they don't have to learn everything as they play. GJ
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:50 pm

Thanks for your support, Nortan and the rest. I will add some advanced stuff to this as time goes... So i hope this will be useful for pro players one day too...

Last edited by HighestIncome on Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  protease Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:47 am

It's nothing new for advanced players ... and i thought you will speak more about hybrid ... so everybody can read what units there are and you just put your income guide here. Well the point is everybody can read while playing the attack speed and other stuff. And btw there are a better archer build with placement etc. i know... i though you say more about every single builder and how to play them this is just low ..

protease
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:30 am

Builds for every race are boring for me and almost useless online since most played mode is -hp prophet. As i said i will put hybrid guide when i find less complicated way to make it. You can't read attack speed of every unit in game, i used special program for that. Show us your 'better' archer build please? Thanks for 'low'. 

HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:11 am

protease wrote:It's nothing new for advanced players ... and i thought you will speak more about hybrid ... so everybody can read what units there are and you just put your income guide here. Well the point is everybody can read while playing the attack speed and other stuff. And btw there are a better archer build with placement etc. i know... i though you say more about every single builder and how to play them this is just low ..

How advanced are we talking? IMO most "advanced" players do not have much to learn and thus guides are not usually very useful for them.
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:11 pm

Hmm that is a good question, so i will give my best to answer. 'I don't exactly know yet'. Maybe few examples can show you 'how advanced' will it be:

1) Guide for mixed positioning melee-ranged builds when ranged towers get some damage, then melee towers (that are located behind ranged) go in front and tank: with that ranged towers with low hp help melee towers to tank, but still they attack, because their hp is not important, they stay behind anyway with full or 1 HP, and that increases tanking potential of your mass because damage is spread more equally. 

2) Explanations how to make good focus on first boss with ranged tower in front. (this is still under 'testing')

3) Anti-Stuck timing builds for 2 players (this is actually complicated because these builds will be based on timing, so when one player leaks, the other is done with his wave on time and he has enough time to anti-stuck his units back (of course, everything will be planned, every player has exact wave that he leaks with summon variations), and all that should be calculated for first 10 waves).

"IMO most "advanced" players do not have much to learn and thus guides are not usually very useful for them.": There is always someone better and smarter than even most "advanced" players from who they can learn. Remember Nortan how, how do you rank "advanced" players? There must be from worst to the best one (advanced player), all can be ranked.

HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinn.CN Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:13 am

This is very nice. You can maybe add sector 'advanced strategies' and show some epic strategies that you surely know. I agree that all advanced players can't be on the same skill level, that simply makes no sense. 

干杯

Jinn.CN
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  WhyIsLichKingOnLoadscreen Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:34 pm

Beautiful mind you have HighestIncome and soul too. To be advanced like you are and still to invest this much effort to help people who are still learning this game is amazing.  It is also amazing that you realize that most of the players that play game are low-average skilled and that the popularization of this game must start with them, not with pro players because pros are 1 in 1000. You deserve to be what you are, one of the most respected players that Legion TD has ever seen, not only because your individual skill level that is outstanding, but because your effort to make this game more popular and to help others that can't be as skilled as you are.

Honestly i thought that you were overrated as a player, but after I have seen some of your replays and after this book, i changed my mind. 

Regards for you, WILKOLS

Last edited by WhyIsLichKingOnLoadscreen on Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Smiley remove)

WhyIsLichKingOnLoadscreen
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:25 pm

It is nice to at least see people posting on and using this forum again. For awhile it was mostly just me and for at least a month there was nothing posted at all (I check daily).

I'm still a bit confused about how NERV, Dazzlee, and HuanAK all disappeared around the same time [October 2012]. It's like they made a joint decision that they were done with this or something.
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:26 pm

Well, VorteX-3-Future is fake account. For others i don't know, but yea, it is nice to see some active people that post here. For 4 days i managed to get almost 1400 views on my new guide, which is great in my opinion (of course, i know that are not 1400 different people). Most of the views are from forum guests, but they are also welcome here. Overall i can say that this game needs someone as Huan again, some new creator. I can only promise that i will continue to support and play this game, and i look forward to play new version if it's relatively good and balanced. For now, 3.41 is version for me. 

And yea, it is sad that admins and moderators are not active, and we (me and you for example, Nortan) are only regular members of this forum, although we are online almost daily. 

Of course, i would like to thank all of you for your support. I would lie if i say that writing a book was easy job (i spent 8 hours only to upload it), but i think it is worth, and i am happy to hear that it is useful.  

Best Regards, one and only, HighestInc
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy_Rave Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:26 am

I am online too Very Happy

It's a pity that HuanAk is off, i would like to see his reaction on HI's work and "Income Revolution". I mean, Legion changed, evolved, look at famous Bombastik's guide, look at income recommendations, it's not the same. They said that it is hard to achieve income Bombastik suggested. 
Then HI said, 'No problem let's double it'. I think that i play Legion longer than HI and i remember that no one ever thought to do something like that. Players tried not to leak, that was main goal and income was in shadows, every income score was 'ok', 300-400 income on 2nd arena, that was fine.

Unholy_Rave
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Danavortil Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:10 am

Hey I'm here too! Smile  Although I recently discovered legion td and this forum (I've been playing about 4 moths now) I try to check out forum once in a week. I remember when I first saw 1500 income game of HighestIncome, was a real shocker! It's a shame that map makers abandoned such a cool map. but, hey, as long as we play it, it's not dead.

And HI really good job, man. This was a really long read, I can say it worthed! I'd like to see some more replays of you. I think that would help too.

About anti-stucking Velen's for good focus, I, myself have been trying to find a good way to do it properly, but it depends on lucky spawn positions of Velens most of the time. Could you give some more tips about that?

Lastly, I'd like to talk about that melee-ranged mixed build, it is good focus for alot of levels. But it fails in low collision+fast levels, as your main dps ranged units are focused down too quickly. That messes up things a little.

Again thanks for your efforts man, keep it up!

Danavortil
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:09 pm

Thanks for your support both Rave and Danavortil. 

About Velen anti-stuck there is only one right way to use it: You need deep mid build, then when they spawn you anti-stuck 2 of them, one that is not anti-stucked will go diagonally (directly) to mid and two anti-stucked will go to the far mid first, then to your towers, so you basically have a perfect focus on fist boss. Try it out to see exactly how it works.

About mixed melee-ranged positioning builds, it is still under testing, so if i get something out of that, i will share that with the others, of course.

Best Regards, HI
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderkeenin Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:25 pm

The mixed melee/ranged builds work best with zeus I think.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:25 pm

It is general idea, so if it works with zeus it works with any ranged tower.

Best Regards, HI
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Aui_2000 Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:32 am

What an incredible read HighestIncome. Thanks for sharing your insight. This will definitely help a lot of the newer players. 1600 income, 27330 value, thats awesome. I have never seen this before. Thank you for your hard work. It's like you try to beat your own records with every game you play. I wish you the best luck for future plans.

Aui_2000
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:04 pm

Well, it is good if you found this guide useful. 

HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  EDF-GDF Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:22 pm

Hi, your guide seems quite nice but I was wondering what you do when you are faced with people who send strong units at hard levels ? Cuz this might amplify your leaks (at this point, I don'( know if you leak a lot or not, you just said it was possible that you leaked) and it can be hard to compensate for a big leak early ?

I'm talking like if you're faced with blood orc + furbolg for you + other teamamtes at lvl 7, or early furbolgs, stuff like that. Also I wanted to have your opinion about mass sending at lvl 10.

Do you play on UC bot now ?  Do you always play with teammates or someone with random guys ?

EDF-GDF
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next