Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out)

+45
1m2o
Slashx
Giggz
EagleOwl
Mr.Teach
sunderkeenin
Nortan
br1x
Clrnc
Soul-O-Eater
imprez
FrostBite
iiCube
X-EKS
Pnix
Kreutertee
xDarkSchneiderX
Crustard
surmelk
Bombastik
JaffaKREE
krouthammer
uchkur
PanicX
Discowrecka
fanboiii
Metalking
tauceti
explode26
OsiRyS
von_Oberstain
Gin.A
mrshout
tlola
ZeketA
Captain_Aizen
Visitor
twisteD
shengshun
NERV
Zehiir01
hhhiii
Dazzlee
pravesh
HuanAk
49 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out) - Page 5 Empty Re: Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out)

Post  NERV Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:07 pm

fanboiii wrote:so not knowing removes the competition to have the most income.

Sorry sir, but your asking to remove the income aspect from game, which is barely the only thing that varies each game (except if you play hybrid/prophet/changebuilder).

Removing income from scoreboard, will also make difficult to teach new players.

Also, there's no way to prevent noobs from noob'ing. It's part of the circle of life.
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out) - Page 5 Empty Re: Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out)

Post  Dazzlee Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:02 pm

Even if this thoughts made no sense, here an example which you should agree with. Legion TD is tooo old, anyone who played 1 or 2 games with some good guys saw their income and try to reach it. If you see that you have a bad player who upgrades every round, YOU can tell him that he should stop and maybe he will listen. But if you cant see his income, you cant tell till its too late.

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:07 am

Dazzlee wrote:All good here

Huan, just to give you a little feedback, 17000 Value and 750 Income after Level 30 is possible with Element, Goblin, Mech, Nature, Beast, Shadow, Paladin, Marine. I didnt tried with Ghost & Undead because i cant find a stable build with decent income in 3.41

Look good, so old rules still work then (16,000 value and 600 income)

I will give them another option to unlock base on score number (eg, whole team will unlock if all of them have above XXX score)

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dazzlee Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:23 am

Sounds interesting. But you should hurry, im so excited Very Happy

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:26 am

Dazzlee wrote:Sounds interesting. But you should hurry, im so excited Very Happy

ok, didn't know it is March already sunny

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:41 am

anyone have good name for wave level 31-35 ?
- those wave still same as 31+ (eg, all player teleport to king to defend)
- I will try add special ability for them

Wave 31
- nothing change
Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out) - Page 5 Pitlord

Wave 32
- summon pet/swarm
Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out) - Page 5 Cryptlord

Wave 33
- illusion
Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out) - Page 5 Firepanda

Wave 34
- explosion when die
Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out) - Page 5 Firelord

Wave 35 - same model as burning legion at botton of Arena
- heartstopper aura, massive hp, low damage by dead touch every X second.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dazzlee Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:10 pm

So you finished your hibernate? tongue

I really like the DotA Names and mb its ok if you use them, i m no expert of copyrights.

1. Pit Lords (like in Dota)
2. Nerubian Assassin (in DotA) but since he is a Summoner, Nerubian Mage?
3. Illusionists (Pandaren Brewmaster in DotA)
4. Firelords (Shadow Fiend in DotA)
5. Undying, End of Legion or something epic that just destroys. Dazzlees would be awesome too lol!

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Zehiir01 Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:45 pm

Actually special abilities would be good for some lower level creeps. In example some weaker wave would have one. That would made game more interesting, and would alllow to give some fighter ability "spellsteal" , "mana burn" or even hardcore one "spell immunuty" . Think about it, because that would give more variables into game than just armor/attack type.
Wave 32 could be also Swarm Lord.
By the way - how many is done already? And what needs de be done yet?

Zehiir01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Dazzlee Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:57 pm

Thats a really good idea but i think it should be an extra mode that you can play like -apmmhgggHCcbx3 (HC = Hardcore)

Anyway the waves have to be balanced. Level 4 is nearly everytime possible with same value than level 3.

Lets see how Huan manage it and be patient for 3.5 Smile

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Gin.A Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:47 am

31. Pit Lord
32. Abyssal Bug
33. Ember Phantom
34. Lord of Fire
35. Ragnaros

P.S. Don't overpower them!
Gin.A
Gin.A
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Discowrecka Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:23 am

Can anything be done about the splits on final level? When all units teleport to middle, sometimes half of them run up to attack pitlords and other half stays near king, its very frustrating to lose because of this.

Discowrecka
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:49 am

Discowrecka wrote:Can anything be done about the splits on final level? When all units teleport to middle, sometimes half of them run up to attack pitlords and other half stays near king, its very frustrating to lose because of this.

you can use anti-stuck, It will send unit up at any time.

eg, you can use anti-stuck on your own unit only, so you can kill leaked before your allies do.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dazzlee Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:35 am

Huan you shouldnt make those secrets public, its a glory trick to get gold lol!

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  shengshun Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:00 am

nice update Huan..

since those are like the final waves.. maybe name 'em like royalties..

Pit Lord

Crypt Lord

Earth King

Fire Lord

Demon King

shengshun
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Discowrecka Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:17 am

HuanAk wrote:
Discowrecka wrote:Can anything be done about the splits on final level? When all units teleport to middle, sometimes half of them run up to attack pitlords and other half stays near king, its very frustrating to lose because of this.

you can use anti-stuck, It will send unit up at any time.

eg, you can use anti-stuck on your own unit only, so you can kill leaked before your allies do.
Yes i know about anti stuck, but it doesnt always help, maybe its because of delay/lag? This happens on long games with alot of units at the end, like 4v4 or 3v3 with big values, or when someone have alot of Hades and they start summoning diabolics & imps it creates super lag, my whole team spam antistuck and nothing happened, it worked only when half units were dead already.

Discowrecka
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  PanicX Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:20 am

Hey guys,

that was pretty much to read and i wont comment every post now^^

As first i have more time again and i want to help Huan in that way like the last versions
and i hope we will get fast new versions.

@Dazzle i am not only just a member of clan uc,i am the chieftain and i thank you really much that you praise my clan/bot into heaven Razz

And i can say it too again,Clan UC on Europe Realm is a really active Legion Mega Clan with many players and there are almost everytime people in the channel who you can play with.My major times are in the evening for middle european time.

PanicX
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:53 am

shengshun wrote:nice update Huan..

since those are like the final waves.. maybe name 'em like royalties..

Pit Lord

Crypt Lord

Earth King

Fire Lord

Demon King

I like them, so

Pit Lord
Crypt Lord
War Lord
Fire Lord
DOOM <-- need better name

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  uchkur Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:40 pm

Hey Huan
First, I'd like to thank you for creating(?) and working on this awesome map. Me and my friends got really addicted to it the last 2 months. Seriously, I wake up in the morning thinking about Legion.

Can you at least give us an estimate(ETA) when will you release the new version... days, weeks, months(Sad)?

uchkur
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dazzlee Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:11 pm

Ok guys, im sick of those "when is the map released"-posts.

Following posts with any kind of content like that will be deleted.

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Zehiir01 Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:56 pm

Those posts are annoying indeed, but i would please to give us more info. Something what would say us what is done, and what needs yet to be done. If forum will not be updated, soon people will lose interest in it. We know anything about map yet.

Zehiir01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  PanicX Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:48 am

Zehiir01 wrote:Those posts are annoying indeed, but i would please to give us more info. Something what would say us what is done, and what needs yet to be done. If forum will not be updated, soon people will lose interest in it. We know anything about map yet.

Congratulation,that you learned now "all" about the map and now it gets boring for you.
But learning to know the map is not the target of it.Knowing the map is NECESSARY to play it pretty well.
I hope i dont have to get more in details.

And i say you a release date now!

when it's done !

PanicX
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  krouthammer Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:58 am

You do an awesome job on this game, HuanAK. I love playing legion, and can't wait to see what you have in store for us in 3.5.

krouthammer
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  pravesh Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:24 am

i don't think haunak has the time to do this map .... or else we would have got this map update like long back Smile ... anyways i don't think he even gets paid for doing this .... so lets just play 3.41 for the time being and enjoy 3.5 once its realeased ... peace out.

pravesh
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Dazzlee Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:25 am

Right now there are bugfixes and major adjustments, do you really want to know every change?

If there are any big or interesting updates/news what is done (like the new levels), huan edits the first post!

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Gin.A Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:40 pm

Probably when the new map is out, I can have the honors of doing the language correction again ^^
Gin.A
Gin.A
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next