Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out)

+45
1m2o
Slashx
Giggz
EagleOwl
Mr.Teach
sunderkeenin
Nortan
br1x
Clrnc
Soul-O-Eater
imprez
FrostBite
iiCube
X-EKS
Pnix
Kreutertee
xDarkSchneiderX
Crustard
surmelk
Bombastik
JaffaKREE
krouthammer
uchkur
PanicX
Discowrecka
fanboiii
Metalking
tauceti
explode26
OsiRyS
von_Oberstain
Gin.A
mrshout
tlola
ZeketA
Captain_Aizen
Visitor
twisteD
shengshun
NERV
Zehiir01
hhhiii
Dazzlee
pravesh
HuanAk
49 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out) - Page 3 Empty auto heal

Post  pravesh Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:50 am

sometimes people dont heal coz of delay lag etc so how about introduce a automatic heal system ? like when king looses less than 100hp or 10hp.etc = heal.

pravesh
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out) - Page 3 Empty Re: Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out)

Post  Dazzlee Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:45 am

Automatic heal is like he has 10k life more. A perfect used heal makes the differece between decent and good players.

Btw. NERV get urself a b.net account, i wanna play with u Very Happy

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out) - Page 3 Empty Re: Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out)

Post  Captain_Aizen Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:57 am

Dazzlee wrote:Automatic heal is like he has 10k life more. A perfect used heal makes the differece between decent and good players.

Btw. NERV get urself a b.net account, i wanna play with u Very Happy

This is true, therefore I propose a 25% or 50% heal penalty for such a situation. Like say there is an auto-heal that's used, it would heal for only 50% of what it could have been if manually used. That seems fair.
Captain_Aizen
Captain_Aizen
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  tlola Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:10 am

why not just make heal a skill of the king instead of the builder, so the one who control the king will click the heal and also leavers won't reduce the time of heal.

tlola
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:00 am

sorry guy, been doing something else in last few week.

now back to legion td again.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  explode26 Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:13 pm

HuanAk wrote:
sorry guy, been doing something else in last few week.

now back to legion td again.

good luck with it.
we waiting good news from you
Smile

explode26
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:23 pm

Zehiir01 wrote:I do hope that title system will stop hp spam.

yes, no reason to make new race if people play HP 98.9%

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:27 pm

Captain_Aizen wrote:Man I'm REALLY looking forward to a new version of the game, I feel like it hasn't been updated in forever.

One thing I have to say, IMO flesh golem wave is WAY WAY too hard compared to every other wave. It just makes no sense that you can have a good team of players who are playing well, didn't leak at all during the game, have good bases and then suddenly all 4 players get WTFPWNED by flesh golems. Then the NEXT wave after is way easier then the one before it, so that makes no sense. Clearly the golems need to be nerfed or switched to another wave.

I know all you super pros who obsess over this game will say flesh golem wave is fine because YOU personally can pass it, but widen your awareness a bit and notice that the other 99% of players leak on that wave even when they are well above suggested base value. I'm not saying to make the game easier, I'm saying that wave is retarded compared to the general flow of the game.

---

Another change that needs to be made is the Arena dragon turtle that appears when the teams are uneven, please correct the level gaining on that thing because as it currently stands it's not correct at all. Case in point, 4v3, the 1 turtle can gain 6-7 levels of experience during the arena battle and becomes UNSTOPPABLE even if the 4 player side had completely better units. THEN if the teams are 4v2, the 2 turtles don't gain nearly enough experience and are EASILY killed which makes it impossible for the 2 players to win that battle even if they clearly had the best units.

Also, it seems to influence the arena greatly if the turtles end up in front or back. If in front, they die almost instantly becoming worthless to the team. If in the back they gain massive experience becoming retardedly strong and then are pretty much unkillable. I might suggest having 3 'mini' dragon turtles per missing player for a more even balance. Those mini turtles would have set stats that aren't based on level gains during battle.

--

Lastly, I think there should be a general guide to how the game is played available on the FRONT page of this website so that people who want to play the game and don't know how everything works can read and learn without having to newb up 50 live games with pros cursing them because nobody wants to give advise during a game.

Thanks,
-Aizen

level 17
- hp lower (699->650)
- damage lower by 3

for Turtle, do they become stronger after level up ? I never look at this situation.

for arena, I will cut them into 2 part : melee in front, range behind, still random position

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:30 pm

Gin.A wrote:Hi, HuanAK, this is Gin.A.
I'd like to suggest a switch system, similar to that of dota.
Bugs may occur at the start, but it will be a good implement to do some game balancing in the event of leavers.
I have noticed a trend of chain-leaving (when one teammate leaves, another follows). With Switch, it will be much better. It is a long-lasting solution.
Consider my suggestion, thanks.

in Dota, all you have to do is move hero and their items.

But in Legion, it is a bit hard because, all towers need to move to right position, as well as wisp.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:34 pm

Gin.A wrote:Hmmm you do have a point, but I would rather stick to dividing of leaver's assets to remaining players, than offering control of units to other players.
I believe we can scale the compensation accordingly to balance out the handicaps. Having said that, I'd like to hear HuanAK's take on this matter.
Either way, may something be done about the leaver issue in the next version.

if leaver give out their assets, then I can't control game balance anymore.

remember recommended value is carefully design base on total bounty + bonus gold. and I have to make sure player don't have too much spare gold to invest in lumber.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dazzlee Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:52 pm

Stats of Turtle dont change after Level up.

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Gin.A Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:22 am

Well, sounds logical. But I still hope that something can be done about this aspect so we don't end up with a lone playing fighting against 4 others in the event of leavers. I look forward to the new version soon.
Gin.A
Gin.A
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out) - Page 3 Empty Changes

Post  tauceti Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:39 am

Hmmm i have some ideas to get better balance.

harpy should not change target after 1 hit coz it makes this unit not usefull in early game
wolverines killing blow should be replaced by ?x dmg so it will be still rly good unit for normal rounds but not so imba on boss rounds and late game
goblin land mines should work on air lvls(yy mines on air i know its funny but still.......) and should be a little bit stronger because now its uselles unit.
Priest heal in 3.41 is nefred greatly but still priest should cast it if unit lost more than 200hp so spell wont be wasted on the begining of the round.
prophet reroll should cost more ( i dont want too see only hp prophet and hp picks games when we have many races too play).
element unit adept should have a little more dmg imo coz its rly weak unit now( element dont need to use it after all) same with upgrated watcher it is weak and element dont need it completly( same dmg type as phoenix and same armor type) for me it shoud have pierce dmg or normal.
And hybrid(my favorite:)) race cost of tiers should be imo at avarage cost of units not higher. Now its race only for good players.

I think its worth too think more about better balance than new races and new rounds.

tauceti
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:05 am

adept -- one of most imbalance unit in late game, if you saw my element replay, you will know why

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out) - Page 3 Empty some ideas for a new version Legion TD

Post  Metalking Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:24 pm

Hi guys. write from Russia. Thanks a lot for the development of Legion TD map
We are playing a lot of closed games in Garena TD 01 room with the first Lisk's x1 versions. Now we enjoy your 3.41 Legion TD
come play with us) but beware of nooble pubs there is also a lot of them)
alien and I apologize for not perfect English alien
In the new version of legion map, if it ever will
1) first big problem.
need to make many changes in towers attack range
on waves with melee atack This defect can be compensated by competent build
but on waves with range atack (wich in x3 maps are the most difficult and need great overbuild) 12,16,24 and 28 it doesnt work
coz after killing 4-5 mobs in wave towers like:
Like a Star @ heaven Harpy. Adept. Leviathan, Overseer, Keeper of Souls , Violet, Soul of Villain ! and others... appear in front of the main tanks and quickly die
they need to increase the distance of attack
Towers like Fenix, Neotank and goblins Tanks are not tanking at all on 12,16,24 and 28 waves
Even Tree of Knowledge and Trall towersl (with 180 atack range) doesnt cover them Like a Star @ heaven
also increaseing distance of attack solve a problem with constipation on arena battle and 32 + survival waves

2) big problem
please bring back -ns mode in game
in every 2-nd game noobs leak 50% waves, coz can not build a tower with a suitable type of armor
!but show their skills On collecting wood and not sending income (4-5 waves)
and finally accumulated 2000 tree sending demon, some aura on 17 or 20 lvl and win the game
its stupid game i think
If you are worried about about losing tree after Level And , because of great lags on 20+ waves (in 4vs4 plyers)
yuo can increase the time between killing the last mob in a wave and enrollment Inkombank (lags will fade away)

Last edited by Metalking on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : -_-)

Metalking
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out) - Page 3 Empty On leavers, once again...

Post  Gin.A Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:34 pm

I have got another idea, not sure whether completely feasible, but does sound logical.
This idea rooted from the King Upgrade that happens after all players leave the game (where king gets the divine rapier and becomes extremely strong). It can apply for leavers as well. Each time there is a leaver, the king can receive a Diving Rapier, one for each leaver, up to 4 in total. Of course, the divine rapier should be nerfed for balance.
King's Divine Rapier (suggested): +10% AS, +80 damage, +2 armor, +2500 HP.
This way, the king becomes stronger, giving the remaining player more security, and also letting him channel more lumber into sending summons (to up income) rather than spending it on upgrading the vulnerable king.
Gin.A
Gin.A
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Dazzlee Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:50 pm

I dont see your point, if someone leaves its most the guys who leaks the most. You already get his leaker gold, that you could spent in lumber upgrades, you get more sends now from enemy team = more gold, and now you want even a better king? Sorry but thats crap (No offend, i just dont like the idea itself).

The more leavers i have in my team the happier i get, srsly!

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Gin.A Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:49 pm

Dazlee, i think you're mistaken. for the 'more leavers the more happy', its a very subjective issue based on what situation you're faced with. If faced with noob opponents, yes, you're happy. If faced with opponents with strong lumber, one wave of powerful sends and you're over. That happened to me more than thrice now. As for getting leaks, once again, its very situation based. There are people who leave just cos they afk, cos they leaked an early round, or whatever, you need not benefit MUCH from their leaks. additionally, if their leaks have been taken by another player in your team, your benefit is even lesser. Suppose that guy which took those leaks left too, you have a disaster. And yes, such a situation happened before.
One comment for sure is that in a 1 v 4 scenario, where there is no noob/leaker, the solo player is definitely more vulnerable.
Gin.A
Gin.A
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Dazzlee Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:42 am

Both scenarios we described can happen, if yours happen the solo player is f**ked, if mine the solo player has such a big advantage thats incredible. Anyway i think most important right now is the balancing, bug fixes & master title.

Pls try UC Bot on EU Server, u will face a lot of good players. Even better you join Clan UC Channel and try to get a private game with those guys.

I think in this Clan are some of the best Legion TD Mega Players!

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Gin.A Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:30 am

Haha, with regards to balancing, I think certain units of the Element unit should become stronger.
- Golem (Mudman Upgrade)
- Seer of Darkness/ Fenix (Increase max mana; about 200 for Seer of Darkness and 400 for Fenix)

Additionally, I think the Land Mine unit is really useless. Damage should be increased by about 50%.
One more thing I noticed, correct me if im wrong, is the Necromancer. It states the Archers summmoned have 250 HP, but it turned out to be 100 HP o.o.
So which is the actual one?
And do fix the problem with healers (e.g. Priest, Yggdrassil, Tree of Life) healing allies when their HP is full.
Look forward to new version asap! Smile
Gin.A
Gin.A
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Dazzlee Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:09 am

You cant really "fix" the healing spell, cause its autocast and will be used everytime enough mana is available and cooldown is over.

You can just "fix" it, by controling your units. and thats just not legion.

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:03 am

Gin.A wrote: Haha, with regards to balancing, I think certain units of the Element unit should become stronger.
- Golem (Mudman Upgrade)
- Seer of Darkness/ Fenix (Increase max mana; about 200 for Seer of Darkness and 400 for Fenix)

Additionally, I think the Land Mine unit is really useless. Damage should be increased by about 50%.
One more thing I noticed, correct me if im wrong, is the Necromancer. It states the Archers summmoned have 250 HP, but it turned out to be 100 HP o.o.
So which is the actual one?
And do fix the problem with healers (e.g. Priest, Yggdrassil, Tree of Life) healing allies when their HP is full.
Look forward to new version asap! Smile

for element, Violet will reduce cost from 230 to 200, so you will have a nice tank for early game

Land Mine can't change, because it is either too powerful or too weak.

Necromance's archer should be 250, it was a bug.

Heal is either too powerful or too weak, so I better make it too weak

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out) - Page 3 Empty Arena Bug

Post  OsiRyS Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:15 am

Again and again i found 2 maccabeus instead of 3 in my side......Dunno but when i have in arena(lvl 20+) 7000+ value...90% arena's fight i encounter this bug...
In this Screen arena just started:
Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out) - Page 3 Only2maccabeus

OsiRyS
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out) - Page 3 Empty ARENA BATTLE

Post  fanboiii Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:35 am

HuanAk , it would be more interesting if the Kings are in the arena battles. Just give them half HP or something. Adds more gameplay to upgrade King for arena and someone can control.

It would also be cool if there was mini arena battles. Highest score in East vs Highest score in West, Lowest vs Lowest, etc

Also put back the longer victory movie sequence that was in older versions.

fanboiii
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dazzlee Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:35 am

Those are really good ideas and i like them, but you should release 3.5 finally Very Happy

Btw. did i wrote you what i've done with mech on singleplayer??

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next