Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Save mode FFS

3 posters

Go down

No Save mode FFS Empty No Save mode FFS

Post  ThisGameIsGay Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:00 am

God you guys have killed such a fun game. But since everyone plays this gay version it needs default -NS mode. Retards just suck at this game, leak all game, and save for 14. Retarded fucking version. Who was the genius that thought "hey goblin is op, ... lets gimp it AND MAKE 3 OP RACES". This version sucks.

ThisGameIsGay
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

No Save mode FFS Empty Re: No Save mode FFS

Post  von_Oberstain Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:07 am

Suppose you are satisfied with  speed and features of 1.6b? Or you would do much better job? Map is open, give it a shot.

http://www.legiontd.com/file/Legion150c%20-%20Editor's%20Version.w3x

Regarding balance, I'm not sure what are you talking about, and frankly, doubt that you are too.

Refrain from such a language in future and be constructive.

Sincerely,
von Oberstan
von_Oberstain
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ThisGameIsGay Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:54 am

whats not to get? you ruined this game. regarding balance... u thought making fire machine cost lumber would fix the problem or imba race, so u add 3 other imba races?

boring game. play x1 people, dont support this shit version.

ThisGameIsGay
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  von_Oberstain Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:58 pm

You are not obliged to play it.

You are free not to post in the forum as well.

Refrain from trolling in the future - I cannot call a post with exactly zero arguments or constructive suggestions differently.

Consider this a final warning, since my personal policy is not to waste time with trolls/flamers - next time there will be no answer at all for an unargumented post, or one with made-up ones.

I have precious little time to waste on this type of posts.

Sincerely,
Von Oberstain
von_Oberstain
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kongk Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:39 pm

Hey

As a christmas exception i will try to answer whatever it is that you are trying to say (even though you dont follow the rules and flame)

.. I strongly agree with Oberstain that flaming doesn't help you proving any point, it only make you lose our interest in you..

I dont think you are fully aware of which version you're talking about.. You post in the legion td 2 part, which is more than 2 years old and the makers are not around anymore (except for von oberstain who was a part of it, if i'm not totally wrong).. You are talking of balance inssues which indeed is a serious issue in some of the old version (i have played thousands of 2.7b and c games mysels..), but it really aint something anybody is working on.. Versions that are currently being worked on are; Legion Mega (founded by HuanAK and now in the hands of Saucer to continue), Legion PRO (where most credit go to Von Oberstain), Legion Revo (a version that Saucer, Oberstain and I work on atm) and at last but not least there is the 2.7c version, which is Saucer's private little projekt.. He didn't manage to get the unproteckted map from Egze since his laptop was stolen, so it is very hard to do anything on that map.. Saucer has managed to make some very nice modes and other features though that make the game extremely enjoyable..

You talk about firemaschine costing lumber, which was also one of the things changed in 2.7c, and actually what makes me think that it is 2.7c you are talking about, it still very unlcear though.. If you talk about 2.7c i don't understand why you say that there should be a permanent -ns mode.. 2.7c has the absolutely best -ns mode atm, which is actually a default mode.. So i dont really follow you on that part..

Anyways, merry Christmas and happy new years..

Best Regards
Kongk

Kongk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down