Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Replays (HighestIncome)

+3
sunderkeenin
Nortan
HighestIncome
7 posters

Go down

Replays (HighestIncome)  Empty Replays (HighestIncome)

Post  HighestIncome Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:52 am

Hello everyone, it's HI. Since a lot of people requested more replays from me, i decided to make this thread. So here I will collect all the replays which I think can be useful and educative. I will also put names of all players that played specific game and the name of the bot where it was played. And of course, if you have some good replays, feel free to post it here too.

That is it, I will put replays here: 

1) UC bot (inhouse/private game):

East:                             
CyTo.                               
Tauceti
DeFisch
HighestIncome

West:
Professional-xD 
Foskri
LISK
CyberNIGGA (Also known as "BlackJohnny", my real life friend)

Replay download link: http://rghost.net/48621481

2) UC bot (inhouse/private game):

East: 
TaS_l_Bozz[UC]
Luna[UC]
Megalodon[UC]
NotHigh

West: 
HI
BlackJohnny
chap-
Fapion[UC]

Replay download link: http://rghost.net/48956620

3) UC bot (public game): 

East: 
HI
GusTTShowbizz
22iksz10
Future90

West: 
[BoT]V1p3r
LT_Galax
Honos
Xaragon

Replay download link: http://rghost.net/48985864

4) UC bot (inhouse/private game):

East: 
CampusWolf
HI
Meerschwein[UC]
Warrior_sk_55

West: 
mkee
KoreA[UC]
PPear[UC]
Luna[UC]

Replay download link: http://rghost.net/48987052

More replays to come, Enjoy

Best Regards, HighestIncome

Last edited by HighestIncome on Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:49 am; edited 6 times in total
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Replays (HighestIncome)  Empty Re: Replays (HighestIncome)

Post  Nortan Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am

Wow editor mode is annoying. Anyways nice game. I haven't been playing lately cause I've been busy with work and have been more interested in other things on my spare time. Legion is fun but after you've played it for a long time it gets kind of repetitious and almost tiresome in a way I guess. The person behind Saucerbot is talking about how HuanAK handed over the map to him and how he's working on a new version that sounds exciting (with new modes like rotating builders and such). I can't speak much for him but it at least sounds exciting. PanicX even logged in for the first time in many months which was quite shocking and along with talk of a new game version got us all a little enthusiastic. Apparently he's been busy but I still think it's dumb that he can't at least log in a little more often just as a publicity thing with him being the clan chieftain a veteran player. OH WELL
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:33 am

That's good news, I guess.
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderkeenin Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:25 am

Nortan wrote:The person behind Saucerbot is talking about how HuanAK handed over the map to him and how he's working on a new version that sounds exciting (with new modes like rotating builders and such). 
Huan could of at least told us if he was officially handing over the map to someone else, so that we can support them in testing their alpha and beta versions.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:28 am

von_Oberstain wrote:I don't have any official information. HuanAK was meaning to take a break from map-making when Diablo 3 gets out - pretty same as I did. It is possible that he returns to MEGA at some point, but I have no information when it could happen (it took more than a year for me). The fact that he didn't left open code for others map-makers to continue with, or officially made quitting anouncement, indicates that he probably didn't completely left project, just taking a break - but I have no idea for how long.
This was an answer that I got on on: "Hello von_Oberstain, i have question for you, because i saw that you have been working HuanAk. Will there be any works on Mega version? Can we expect new version any time soon?" 

Anyway, 3.41 is good for me, new version or not, I am happy Smile

Best Regards, HI
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy_Rave Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:23 pm

Nice HI, I wanted to suggest you to make something like this. Please upload replays as much as you can.

That is great game, but looking at the names in it, it must be gg. The funny thing is, all players played at pro level and you are still better than all of them somehow.

Unholy_Rave
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:53 pm

Well i got lucky with my roll ^^
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  2005_TD Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:38 am

HighestIncome wrote:
von_Oberstain wrote:I don't have any official information. HuanAK was meaning to take a break from map-making when Diablo 3 gets out - pretty same as I did. It is possible that he returns to MEGA at some point, but I have no information when it could happen (it took more than a year for me). The fact that he didn't left open code for others map-makers to continue with, or officially made quitting anouncement, indicates that he probably didn't completely left project, just taking a break - but I have no idea for how long.

If HuanAk ever returns, that will be epic. I am really curious to see what would be his reaction on you HI, because as far as I know you became popular after Huan left this forum and Legion community. I am sure that everyone here would like to see both what would Huan say on your book for example and discussion between you two. Two legends of the game on a two different ways, man, can't wait to see that meeting!

2005_TD
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  tauceti Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:30 am

About replay 
Good random + well played still we lost (hate wolves on beta;p) and i though red will own with that random (lord goliat aqua + some good stuff dont remember what).

About new version
As far as i know Huanak gave a copy of the map to Saucer and he dropped legion. Saucer said that now he is going to relase 3.42 version with changes from beta 5(units changelog) without heroes, removed antistuck bug and different ending + he said about new legion td page with moderators etc. Cant wait for this.

tauceti
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:20 am

Well that is good, I just hope that new version will be more balanced and more 'fair'. I have many many ideas for this game, but unfortunately I don't know much about map-making itself. Big problem that should be fixed asap is ending itself and unit "teleport" to King's pit. That's so bugged and it is not rare to see team with much less value winning. Much more space is required for such a thing, so imo map should be complitely changed and redesigned. I had quite serious conversation with one Starcraft 2 pro and map-maker, so there is a chance for me to leave this game and continue working on a "Squadron TD" which is basically Starcraft 2 version of a Legion. Same as DotA 1 died, Legion TD Mega will also die one day and people will just move to SC2.
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  2005_TD Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:23 am

Highest, you moved to UC bot now? What is with RPT?

2005_TD
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Saucer Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:31 pm

That is correct.

Before huanAK left to pursue other activities, he entrusted me with a copy of the unprotected Mega map (3.5 beta 4).

Sadly, I havn't been able to continue that work due to time constraints and other projects. A number of people have kindly offered to help out by providing feedback and assistance, so I expect Mega development to continue soon.

I will post a general announcements in a few days, explaining everything in more detail.

Last edited by Saucer on Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Saucer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:37 pm

Well I play on UC bot, but I am not a clan member. I left Russian Pro Team (RPT) about a week ago, because Legion bot is shut down and now there are only two (instead of four) bots hosting only Horde vs. Alliance.

I will now focus on new version that I am working on, and after that, I may even abandon this game due to DotA 2 improvements I recently made. 

Best Regards, HI
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Saucer Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:42 pm

tauceti wrote:[..] Saucer said that now he is going to relase 3.42 version with changes from beta 5(units changelog) without heroes, removed antistuck bug and different ending + he said about new legion td page with moderators etc. Cant wait for this.
Yes, I will release a small 3.42 update soon with some minor (but much needed) changes:

- antistuck abuse bug fixed
- perhaps my improved -ns mode (auto spending lumber in barracks instead of taking it away)
- other minor adjustments, but no balance changes
- improved support for hosting bots

The biggest complaints seem to be the antistuck abuse and lumber saving, so I want to address those right now.

And then we can continue development on the 3.5 beta.

edit: this post is so off-topic, sorry, lol

Saucer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down