Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

races overviews + replays & suggestions

5 posters

Go down

races overviews + replays & suggestions Empty races overviews + replays & suggestions

Post  ReveN. Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:52 pm

Hi im gonna play legion with every race and to each im write some review/overview and add replay. im try to play safe, with minimum leaks but best income and i will always playing latest map. i hope it will be helpfull and maybe my experiences make legion a little bit better.

BEAST
It was 3v3, a little noob game. 1 my teammate leak a lot first 10 levels, then he get better (nature - tok), other one build a lot of towers but have really little income, also he catch most of leakes so i dont have a lot of money from this. summons also wasnt much strong (only 1 demon at lvl20), and after lvl10 we've got a weird delay, so i cant send summons in right time and lost some gold because of this.
My leaks:
LVL8 - 12 leaks + 1 dino
build: 1 greymare, 1 grizzly, 1 gnoll savage, 1 troll, 1 troll champion, 5 harpies - value 1360
LVL10 - 2 boss leaks (800&600 hp), sadly i got a lot of weak summons, and harpies/medusas just cant attack bosses one by one, but 2 attacking one, others other one...u know what i mean:)
after LVL10 value 2205, income 71, lumber 5/2
LVL16 - 11 leaks
build: 2 greymares, 2 grizzlys, 1 gnoll savage, 3 troll champion, 5 medusas, 2 dragons - value 4115
after LVL20 value 7125, income 239, lumber 7/5
LVL24 - 14 leaks, sadly all my teammates leaks too, so end of game.
end stats value 8850, income 308, lumber 7/9
at the end i have 8 greymares, 5 dragons, 9 medusas, 4-5 troll champions, 1 upgraded gnoll. maybe with more dragons instead of greymares be a little better, but i was afraid of LVL22, which was eventualy easy and i was above recommended value anyway. and greymares i think tank better then dragons because of that armor buff.

overall beast is fine if you stick above recommended value, but this leaks against ranged magic are terrible and 24 will be end round, if you dont have strong team. i think greymare or dragon needs to get off that heavy armor. one of them should be medium or unarmored and then greymares buff can be a little nerfed. after changing poison, which cant kill creeps anymore, i think gnoll savage and maybe harpie/medusa needs to be little reworked. before gnoll savage was great unit against few first lvls, but now he needs hit twice (before one hit was enough) to kill LVL1/2 creep so he is really useless. with harpie/medusa is it similiar but not that painfull. gnoll savage should have more dmg, enough to kill at least LVL1 creep with one hit, better if he kill LVL2 units too (maybe increase cost to 100g) and LVL3 units with 2 hits. harpie/medusa should have a little more dps too (but a little nerf to poison dps). i dont know what with ogre. i dont build that unit i think its weak. main problem is i think really slow attack and its 3rd heavy armor unit. from slow attack suffer a lot troll too. in mega is attack speed very important, and aura from troll champion isnt enough. i dont know how much exactly it changes attack speed but 8% seems too little. mech's captain/admiral have 8/16% damage aura, can have troll/champion 8/16% speed aura or is it too much?anyway i think is needed to speed up at least troll and ogre little bit.

Replay: http://rghost.net/25378871

NATURE
Just another average garena game. start 3v3, then it was 2v2. merc from my team leaves because he was leaking, but that didnt affect my build much, cuz leaked units from merc dont give gold if i killed them. at start i dont build yggdrasil, because i think he is a little overpowered in early, so i tried another build and also i just wanna try to build tree of life instead of tree of knowledge. i gonna play build with tok for compare but i dont have luck for good players lately.

after LVL10 value 1905, income 49, lumber 7/3
build: 1 of guardian, goliath, tree of time, yggdrasil, 3x meliai, 3x sprite, 2x ranger
LVL14 - 5 leaks
build: 1 of guardian, goliath, tree of time, tree of life, thunderbird, 2x sprite, 5x meliai, 4x ranger - value 2830 (i thought it was enough, well wasnt:)
LVL20 - 2 leaks (800&5000hp) + 3 shamans (bad luck for shaman, slightly under value)
build: 1 of guardian, tree of time, sprite, 2x goliath, 3x tree of life, 5x thunderbird, 9x meliai - value 5920
after LVL20 value 6350, income 308, lumber 7/8
LVL24 - 7 leaks, i have 9190 value, but doesnt matter anymore, cuz of this fix in upcoming version
LVL28 - 8 leaks
end stats: value 13195, income 645, lumber 7/9
build: 8x goliath, 1x tree of time, 9x tree of life, 9x thunderbird, 9x meliai

LVL28 was a little disapoinment for me, because there wasnt any summon from enemy. goliaths with siege attack dont work very well against this ranged juggernauts, they died really fast. it could be better if i build G T G T G...in first two line and not line of trees behind goliaths, but anyway i think there isnt any chance against strong summon (demon, kraken, behemot, shamans). but until 28 this build works quite fine.

Replay: http://rghost.net/25378881

sorry for terrible engrish, teachers teach me through all my school years only german language, sadly no english. i hope its at least a little understandable:D[b]

Last edited by ReveN. on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:34 am; edited 2 times in total

ReveN.
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

races overviews + replays & suggestions Empty Re: races overviews + replays & suggestions

Post  12elease Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:04 pm

About Beast I think it hard to play and level 5 is hard for this race
So I decide to play other race and when I change builder and found beast I will pick other race.

ps.Your Eng batter than me.
I must open dictionary when I post eng reply
Yes, this rep too.

12elease
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

races overviews + replays & suggestions Empty Re: races overviews + replays & suggestions

Post  HuanAk Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:56 pm

I like this site for upload replay : (not ads, not sign up)
http://rghost.net/

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VoiceInMind Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:52 pm

i think greymare or dragon needs to get off that heavy armor.
That's strange a bit when dragons resive additional dmg from magic. Logically, they must get less dmg from all attacks, dragons' scale and such things. But there is not so much att types for great balance. Mb add ability for them to get less dmg from all attacks except pierce? Remembering HoMM series, Preserve's and Dungeon's dragons with sort of magic immunity.

VoiceInMind
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:53 pm

I tested Beast's build.

didn't leak any level with recommend value, except lvl24 and lvl29.

lvl24 is slightly weaker in next version, so the only problem is lvl29.

the tested is base on next version which havn't released yet

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ReveN. Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:52 am

huanak: Well i dont say this is best build:) I dont play beast a lot in mega, but i was my favorite race in x1 legions (gnoll excels in first rounds, dragon was much more powerfull in late). Can u say which was your build for lvl8&16?u have more trolls?or u made some changes for beast in next version?

VoiceInMind: Yes dragons are everywhere in fantasy one of the most powefull and famous creatures. azure dragons is great, i love his slow and his armor+slow buff make him a quite good tanker. death dragon is overall quite powerfull too, but red dragon is maybe weakest top tier unit in ltd mega. for example paladin's cavalier have only about 450hp less but thanks to 30% 50dmg block is far better tank (i know dragon doesnt supposed to be a tank) i think and he have a really good dps too, but cost about 120g less. what about making red dragon a little stronger and more expensive (1st unit 305g, so it cant be build in 1st round, upgrade about 350g). or maybe give him some ability similiar to paladin, but which worked only against ranged and/or magic attack?also normal attack doesnt fit well for red and dead dragon. but this is more less only cosmetical, in fight works fine.

anyway i dont like much building top tier unit in 1st round. this cheaper units make early game often inbalanced and if u give them some sort of nerf, they became little underpowered in meaning of abilities. with cost of natures yggdrasil about 305-310g u can eliminate powerfull tree of knowledge in early lvls, or u can make ability of minotaur, warchiefe, little azure dragon, mb t6 elf unit, more usable in mid game (hiting only about 8 units, but better dmg). but i know this change could be quite hard to balance. anyway im go to play ltd mega now and in night i try to update my 1st post with another race (if im not going to drink today:)

ReveN.
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  shengshun Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:00 am

HuaNak.. instead of modifying level difficulties in 24/29 why not just adjust a lil about beast... coz I do agree its weak against magic and the troll, didn't stand up to its reputation... it should be like alpha males speed with the aura on.. or the aura stay as it is coz speed buff is a big deal than dmg/slow auras BUT speed up a lil the troll..

also I just noticed.. the tier 2 in goblin upgraded is stronger than tier 3 undead upgraded... maybe the warmachine needs a lil HP imo.. hehe

cheers

shengshun
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:55 am

Tier 2 goblin = low dps, high tank, melee, die first
War machine = high dps low tank, range, die last.

so you can't compare those two unit.

for beast, I alway build half bear, half dragon. pure dragon won't work.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down