Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about middle/replays

4 posters

Go down

Question about middle/replays Empty Question about middle/replays

Post  iSchorsch Thu May 23, 2013 4:44 am

Hey everyone,

First of all, I am rather new to this game, so please don't hate me for that >:

I have 2 questions I could not find an answer for yet, so I decided to ask them here.
1) In quite some videos I have seen people building in the middle area, and I don't really know why they are doing that.
Sure, if there are 2 people building together it kinda makes sense, but I just don't get why someone would build in an area where the defense of creeps is raised.
Would be really nice if someone could enlighten me on this topic.

2) I have been looking for replays of good players, but only have found a few (3.41 only).
It would be nice if some good players could post some replays of games they played so that I could learn a thing or two maybe.

Sorry if these questions sound stupid, and thank you in advance for answers.

iSchorsch
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Question about middle/replays Empty Re: Question about middle/replays

Post  HighestIncome Thu May 23, 2013 6:24 am

Question is not stupid and i find it interesting to answer.

1) About mid-build, there are two reasons which will maybe confuse you a bit (if you are really newbie as you said), but you wanted to know ^^
So first reason is this: if your mate on same lane leaks, mid-builder can catch his leak with full bounty. Secound reason can be (this is why i sometimes build on mid) usage of an anti-stuck tool on bosses. Actually when you use that on one Velen (remember you are building far behind, on mid) he will go straight to your towers and other two will go to the other direction first, then to your tower which will make good focus.

2) About good players and replays, well, thats quite tricky. You can search for players on Battle.net on clans UC, RPT, ENT and so on...you have few replays that i uploaded, but if you are new, im not sure how useful are they for you, but sure, you can check that out. 3.41 is the best version of legion, so i recommend you to play that version.

Best Regards, HighestIncome

HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Post  iSchorsch Fri May 24, 2013 1:12 am

Thank you very much for that quick and informative reply.
Now I understand some things a lot better ^^

So.. how exactly does this anti-stuck work? Is it a command or an additional tool addon to the game?

And on the catching leaks from teammates for full bounty, won't my towers leave the middle area before the leaks of teammates can reach them? Never tried it out actually, so I'm curious o:

Thank you again for your reply,

iSchorsch

iSchorsch
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderkeenin Fri May 24, 2013 8:18 am

iSchorsch wrote:Thank you very much for that quick and informative reply.
Now I understand some things a lot better ^^

So.. how exactly does this anti-stuck work? Is it a command or an additional tool addon to the game?

And on the catching leaks from teammates for full bounty, won't my towers leave the middle area before the leaks of teammates can reach them? Never tried it out actually, so I'm curious o:

Thank you again for your reply,

iSchorsch
Antistuck your units to move them back to mid.
You can also do that to teammate units.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Back to top Go down

Post  azulflame Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:04 pm

I did a good run on orc earlier today. My team want the best, but I caught thier leaks every time. I didn't leak once. I'll upload it later (I forgot if our was 41 or 5 though)

azulflame
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down