Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Request] LegionTD Mega AI, simple AI.

4 posters

Go down

[Request] LegionTD Mega AI, simple AI. Empty [Request] LegionTD Mega AI, simple AI.

Post  Prokai91 Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:13 am

Hi everyone,

can someone make a simple AI map for LTD Mega?

Only need 1 computer enemy that pick a constant builder, build the same best building every game.

I have strategy achieve lumber 7/11 or above before level 17 without leak. (I got 7/13 in level 17 no leak).

Can someone make an AI map? please

Prokai91
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

[Request] LegionTD Mega AI, simple AI. Empty Re: [Request] LegionTD Mega AI, simple AI.

Post  NERV Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:10 pm

Prokai91 wrote:Hi
Only need 1 computer enemy that pick a constant builder, build the same best building every game.

Hello there.

There are some builds in the guide section, you can take a look, it won't hurt you.

About the AI thing, I find your idea cool, but I don't see that happening.
I'm not sure if is possible to do an AI for legion, because there's so many variables in this game. Just wondering, what would happen if you make the AI leak and it doesn't have gold to build the next step? Game over I guess. Unless, the AI is playing some sort of hybrid build, but then again, how effective it would be? You would have to define values for every tower in the game, so AI could tell which tower is best to upgrade or if is best to roll a new one. Crazy work. Maybe a ToK(nature) build could work well, but the king would die from leaks. Too hard. I guess it would have to be the simplest build ever. Anyway, I'm not a programmer or scripter of any kind so I'm not really helpful here.

I'm not sure what you're aiming with this AI, but if you are looking to increase the difficult of the single player, you can use -debug mode, and then every income you send, will be sent to you as well, pretty much like a regular team match.
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

[Request] LegionTD Mega AI, simple AI. Empty Re: [Request] LegionTD Mega AI, simple AI.

Post  HuanAk Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:32 pm

almost impossible, or need massive amount of coding to make it happen.

because there are not simple rules to decide "what should I build or upgrade in next wave"

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ReactEnemy Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:59 pm

i will make it soon on Legion TD Season

ReactEnemy
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post  ReactEnemy Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:12 am

done, yellow ai are able to play, but it is only beta ai. download legion td with ai+
official site map of Legion -TD Season

ReactEnemy
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down