Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion TD Mega 3.41 units power rankings (by me)

5 posters

Go down

Legion TD Mega 3.41 units power rankings (by me) Empty Legion TD Mega 3.41 units power rankings (by me)

Post  uchkur Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:34 am

ofc this is just my opinion, disagree/agree whatever.
you can share yours Smile

Legion TD Mega 3.41 units power rankings (by me) XEhwi

uchkur
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega 3.41 units power rankings (by me) Empty Re: Legion TD Mega 3.41 units power rankings (by me)

Post  Dazzlee Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:39 pm

I#d say in 50% i agree with you, but anyway i see it a bit different. Because i look at the first unit and rate it potential (including all upgrades!) like gnoll would be never one of the worst towers, at least for me. So you see its the way you look at things and which tower you need at this certain point.

Every Legion is different, have fun albino

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega 3.41 units power rankings (by me) Empty LegionTD VN

Post  Ds.CaveVn Thu May 09, 2013 1:04 pm

I agree with 50%, in Vietnam we often use the tower defense inexpensive but good to have a steady start. We have so little to call its own towers using English Shocked , I will give you one example:
- At tier Mediocre: wolf (build $ 45 and up $ 135) can be very good Fam 5/0 lvl 3 , Machine (build $ 90 and up $ 160), we may Fam to a 7/0 at lvl4 and if the tower Mediocre PITLORD same tier level (construction $ 380 $ 320 and up) we would not leak at lvl 7.
- My own forte is to use the Q and W tower Smile ... This is just my own opinion, there is nothing wrong would help teach people Razz

Ds.CaveVn
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega 3.41 units power rankings (by me) Empty Re: Legion TD Mega 3.41 units power rankings (by me)

Post  supersexyy Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:27 pm

Orc Warchief in the God tier... nuff said....

supersexyy
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderkeenin Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:30 am

supersexyy wrote:Orc Warchief in the God tier... nuff said....
It's actually a much better unit than you make it out to be. Consistently holds waves 1-2, and can even hold wave 3 alone with some luck. It's amazing early game. Then you Thrall for 4 and 5 and get another warchief for 6, and something else for 7. It's a lumber PUSHER.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down