Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the value? More generally, where can I find a complete guide to this game?

3 posters

Go down

What is the value? More generally, where can I find a complete guide to this game? Empty What is the value? More generally, where can I find a complete guide to this game?

Post  facequeen Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:46 am

Hello to everyone!!

I was wondering...! I played like 20 games of legiontdmega, and I don't understand the "value". I see it increasing when I build towers/monsters, but what is the point?

And does a complete guide to this game exist?

Hoping that you ll be able to help me, I wish you a nice evening!

-Facequeen

facequeen
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

What is the value? More generally, where can I find a complete guide to this game? Empty Re: What is the value? More generally, where can I find a complete guide to this game?

Post  NERV Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:23 am

Hello!

Value is literally how much gold your tower sum together. ( this takes in count un-upgraded towers prices as well upgraded costs)
e.g.: Fenix has 745 value(345+400 gold), so its very possible that you'll hold on level 4 (needs 650 value). On the other side, One fenix won't be able to take off level 5 (800 value).
Also, beware: when you sell a tower, you only get 50% gold from it. There's an exception of this rule: it does not apply to towers built in the current round you are. The gold lost will be deducted from your value as well.

The recommended value is there to help you find the necessary value you need to face the incoming waves, it also tells you what kind of armor/damage the wave has.
You can use -next to see what's the next level recommend value, or you can use -info #, the hashtag representing the number of the wave.
Your builder have a "skill" that tells you what are the available commands in game.

One more thing about rec. value: Its a relative number, doesn't necessary tells you how much value you need, so you might have to look things like: the majority of your tower armor can be decisive as well your damage types. Also, rec. value does not take in consideration enemy income sent to you or if you have tons of healers. Just for a matter of curiosity, with my play experience, you'll need to be at least 20~25% above rec. value to be able to take down a demon. Of course, some races have an easier time fighting enemy income(like beast/nature), and some don't(element is a good example).

Its very possible to hold waves with less than rec. value, just check our replay-guide section.

For the first times playing, you should try to stay above rec. value, and the excess gold you get, you should invest into income. Its something you'll get by having more games. After you get through level 15 you should stop your lumber upgrades and just build more units, well, that's because after level 15 you'll realize that you will have some trouble following the rec. value, as you'll begin to receive less gold per round, thus making you more income dependent.

Legion td mega is not really like the other legion maps, because you have to be more careful while increasing your income/lumberupgrades.
In the last levels, you value is directly connected to your income. Higher income means higher value. That doesn't mean you have to increase your lumber upgrades in the last set of levels(20~30), but in order to keep increasing your value at end-game, you'll have to increase you income as max as possible during the whole match.

At this moment there's no official guide to the game, but you can find some good guides and also some tips from other players in replay-guide section.

Also, there are another players lurking around, so any questions you may have, don't hesitate to post here.

Hope this isn't too long, but is kinda hard to put that in a guide, specially when so many variables can change your game.
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

What is the value? More generally, where can I find a complete guide to this game? Empty Re: What is the value? More generally, where can I find a complete guide to this game?

Post  facequeen Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:26 am

Thanks a lot for your answer, and the long time you put in answering me!!! It's a very complete answer, I'm completely happy ^^, thanks!!!

facequeen
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:12 pm

No problem friend, I think I'm going to sticky this topic for a few days. I liked my answer too.
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:54 pm

Here is complete guide for this game that i made:

https://legiontd.forumotion.com/t429-legion-td-mega-book-overall-strategical-guide . Hope it helps.

Best Regards, HighestIncome
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down