Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is the official guide/instruction manual to the game ???

+2
Zehiir01
Captain_Aizen
6 posters

Go down

Where is the official guide/instruction manual to the game ??? Empty Where is the official guide/instruction manual to the game ???

Post  Captain_Aizen Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:54 pm

Hello, newbie here.

Where is the complete guide to the game itself ? I find it strange I can't locate one anywhere, even by googling. It's sort of like everyone just 'knows' how to play already. In particular I'm clueless how the mercenary builder works, is it even a real builder ?

Thanks.
Captain_Aizen
Captain_Aizen
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Where is the official guide/instruction manual to the game ??? Empty Re: Where is the official guide/instruction manual to the game ???

Post  Zehiir01 Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:46 am

Maybe i will help. I learned just testing and listening to people. Mostly you must know what skills are usefull and build them. You need also to balance army and make a good positioning. You just have to play and look at other people and ask them.

Zehiir01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Where is the official guide/instruction manual to the game ??? Empty Re: Where is the official guide/instruction manual to the game ???

Post  Dazzlee Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:30 am

Best thing, get a mate who knows how to play legion. otherwise, practise, look what other dudes do and ofc try to get replays & builds.

which server are u at ?

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  von_Oberstain Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:28 am

i don't know if huan will write one, but i'm sure to write a very detailed guide for UE/X3 (no deadlines, it's a work in progress). as you may know, all legion versions are derived from same source, so much of the game mechanic are similar). so, this is as far as it will "officially" go for UE/X3, but will be open for MEGA, too. if enough quality guides are submitted, this manual can work for all three legion variations...
von_Oberstain
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:09 am

Well, i do have lots of txt files with builds (except for demi-human), but i'm not sure if they are good enough to be published, also I think that some races still needs some balance.

So if you need advice with any race, just ask here.

I'm not used to play with mercenary, but I can share with you some advices:

- when game starts do the first lumberjack training (60 gold/60 lumber), then get your 7 wisps ASAP.
- use "-next" command often. You don't need to waste gold/lumber, just make sure you're close to the recommended value(not above, unless you don't wanna leak).
- save your lumber to make upgrades and to build your towers (at least at early game).
- early game you don't need to kill every creep every level, if you leak (or someone else) you get more time to upgrades and gather more wood, which is good.
- try to get 7/15 as fast as you can.
- late game(lv 26+) you won't be able to hold waves if you don't have enough income(1k+).

Just remember that every game is different, so good luck.
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  etbal81 Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:04 am

@NERV: Can you share with us please? Or if you want to keep it private, so can send me some? I'm just a average player and I want to improve my skills a lot. Thank so much in advance Very Happy

etbal81
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:37 am

etbal81 wrote:@NERV: Can you share with us please? Or if you want to keep it private, so can send me some? I'm just a average player and I want to improve my skills a lot. Thank so much in advance Very Happy

They probably won't work in version 3.5 with new balances and stuff. I probably won't release them until 3.5 is released.

Last edited by NERV on Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Dazzlee Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:29 pm

@etbal81: Why dont post in "Meet to play" Thread and see builds of guys from this board. Although its more fun to play with more ppl u know cheers

Merry Christmas Smile

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down