Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Suggestion] Trident

4 posters

Go down

[Suggestion] Trident  Empty [Suggestion] Trident

Post  NERV Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:34 pm

Hey Huanak.

What do you think about giving Submerge spell for Trident as well?
I really think this is an awesome skill and would be cool if trident keept komodo's "survive instinct skills" (also, komodo is my favorite unit geek ).

Imo Trident's aren't as good units as they could be, they feel like worse tanks than most melee units, just because they are too offensive. They don't have any survive spell, like avoid%, +armor or life steal. All they have is a 20% stun+critical, which can be fine against bosses, but bosses are like 15% of legion, in regular waves they will face too many creeps around him, and a single target stun plus critical doesn't really cut off. Also they are really expensive for they lack of survivability and they only really pay off when they stun, which sometimes they don't. They can be really strong in other version with less creeps, but for mega I think they are a little under-powered.

Would be nice to have more options when playing marine, instead of just mass-hydras. Submerge would make them soooo cool Cool
They still are reptilians like komodo, just bigger. Maybe just reduce their attack speed, because submerge increases atk speed already.
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

[Suggestion] Trident  Empty Re: [Suggestion] Trident

Post  Visitor Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:31 am

GOod idea, but Im afraid Huanak got a life Very Happy (maybe a girlfriend too)
Visitor
Visitor
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderkeenin Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:56 pm

Visitor wrote:GOod idea, but Im afraid Huanak got a life Very Happy (maybe a girlfriend too)
That or he's done the same as a certain person who needs to get his ass on working on dat legion TD pro and chained himself to the computer for Diablo 3 and only Diablo 3.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Back to top Go down

Post  ba_fail Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:13 pm

Yeah they probably should have submerge

I usually keep the komodo and don't upgrade till 30 if I have the spare gold. Komodo seems to have more survivability than its upgrade. If not submerge, something else to make it worth the upgrade.

ba_fail
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down