Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Suggestion] New -ap Mode

3 posters

Go down

[Suggestion] New -ap Mode Empty [Suggestion] New -ap Mode

Post  Soul-O-Eater Mon May 14, 2012 4:14 am

With new -ap mode i mean, we should anhance the ap mode, or a new mode simmilar to -ap, where u can only build with normal races, without Hybrid and Prophet.

This idea came up while playing new Beta. The heros r pretty nice tho, but even with em, and the new ''no cb after hero is build'' it turns out to be a bit unfair. Even with hero, which provides 1 aura + 2nd ability, you cant overcome sumone playing Prophet whos style depends on its rndms, but can collect nearly every single aura which are as good as a hero.

Therefore it would be nice to have a mode for those, who want to play with ''normal'' races and want to build their hero after 4th reroll. B/c the heros r ment to help u in early game as well as in lategame.

I'd say to set default mode to -apmmhgggx3, without cb or the new mode -nrmmhgggcbx3, where u can build nothing but normal races (-nr = normal races).
I#m not sure if it as i said, that you have less chances with normal race against Prophet, but that is what I though about it, while playing with Nature till end.

Greets: Soul

Soul-O-Eater
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

[Suggestion] New -ap Mode Empty Re: [Suggestion] New -ap Mode

Post  NERV Mon May 14, 2012 6:13 am

Soul-O-Eater wrote:
you cant overcome sumone playing Prophet whos style depends on its rndms, but can collect nearly every single aura which are as good as a hero.
I couldn't disagree more. With regular races you have the advantage of knowing which levels are going to be hard and which levels are going to be easy, which make fairly more easy to increase your income in game. Well, that advantage could also be you weakness, and that's where heroes come in. With the right hero you can become unstoppable in income matters, you just need to get more used to regular races, that's all. Also, the effects of heroes aura stacks with most auras, which is a big deal.

Prophet on the other hand, is limited by its rolls. Good rolls means good income/good defense, and bad rolls means leaks/bad income. Also rolls cost gold and wood, which reduces your gold in nearly 700~800, which can make some difference.
And with prophet you don't decide what are going to be your weakness/strengths, which also contributes to the balance of the game.
But yeah, prophet has a great potential, but rely on good rolls to be successful.

Hybrid has even more potential than Prophet, because it doesn't have a limit of rolls and you truly have access to all units/auras in game.

Soul-O-Eater wrote:
Therefore it would be nice to have a mode for those, who want to play with ''normal'' races and want to build their hero after 4th reroll.
Well, you're not supposed to be able to build a hero after you change race.

Also, be aware that the heroes system is not fully implemented yet, and the heroes might change during beta.

NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Mon May 14, 2012 9:55 am

I forget to add this change:

after you used change builder, alter of heroes should disiabled

I really want new player to start with single race so they can learn every races without cheat (change builder is cheat !! )... before jump on Prophet.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down