Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elves - new race, new look

2 posters

Go down

Elves - new race, new look Empty Elves - new race, new look

Post  PROcuratorDotA Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:01 am

Plz help me with race Elves. It's still very similiar to the old one, but I let myself to implement a few changes. In result of them I lost Tier 2, plz help me with some models, ideas, the better is the lighter. I will lock this topic after problem is solved. Thx.

PROcuratorDotA

Back to top Go down

Elves - new race, new look Empty Re: Elves - new race, new look

Post  guy4 Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:16 pm

When I get home, I can email you a screen shot of tier 2 unit for elf(both upgraded and not upgraded) and send you the stats on it. Would that help?

This is my suggestion for improving the curretn tier 2 elf unit. in the beginning you can only afford the useless level 1 unit (colt) or the level 2 melee unit with decent stats and an average upgrade. So until you have 125 gold saved up you can access a range unit. So what about give the unit the ability to be ranged or melee. The ranged unit can be penalised by losing its armour and some hp (i.e. have 0 armour) similar to change stance, but instead of attack or defence change it can change to melee or range.

guy4
Respected
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  PROcuratorDotA Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:23 pm

Already done. Thx. I did something else, just imported 1 unit and made 3.

PROcuratorDotA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down