Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New builder

+4
PROcuratorDotA
eGze
konrad901
FranciscoLeal
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New builder Empty New builder

Post  k1l3r Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:18 am

You should make a fire builder. I mean you got artic, why not fire or lava?

k1l3r

Back to top Go down

New builder Empty Re: New builder

Post  FranciscoLeal Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:04 am

It would be good! Very Happy
FranciscoLeal
FranciscoLeal
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Speedy05 Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:55 am

More builders the better!
Thanks!

Speedy05

Back to top Go down

Post  konrad901 Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:25 am

i have suggestion about my race ;D i did something like 20% of job ;P thinked about names,and models (need 1 or 2) my builder idea was to make dwarf Very Happy, also can take builder from mech1000 version ;D thats my suggestions Very Happy happy to hear others:D
konrad901
konrad901
Captain
Captain

https://www.youtube.com/user/JumpingDreamers

Back to top Go down

Post  eGze Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:01 am

I will make new race when I balance arctic, goblin and fix all bugs.
eGze
eGze
Admin
Admin

https://legiontd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  k1l3r Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm

Cool looking forward to it.

k1l3r

Back to top Go down

Post  PROcuratorDotA Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:02 am

Good idea Admin, personally i think that Dwarf like race is not good idea. Fire was just fake of making anti-ice, stupid imho, anyway it was bugged, boring etc. etc. Funnier would be magican-like race. Many wizzards with various abilities kill enemies fast or die. It should be race for pros and defending it should be complicated cause of many possibilities and combinations, not cause being very weak.

PROcuratorDotA

Back to top Go down

Post  konrad901 Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:49 am

@up
i dont know why u dont like dwarf ide. there is goblin elf human(mech) so why not dwarf?

@admin i saw on changelog i like my idea Very Happy and making dwarf Very Happy
konrad901
konrad901
Captain
Captain

https://www.youtube.com/user/JumpingDreamers

Back to top Go down

New builder Empty i think you can make a zombie builder

Post  antoinehamel Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:03 pm

for the smale:normal zombie(like the lvl 9)normal domage type and no def
for the second:a big zombie siege domage big def
for the third:a zombie mage chao domage ligth def
for the 4th:contamined farm spell domage and fortified def
for the 5th:a insecte when he kill he have another insecte(more small)pierce domage normal def
finaly:kraken pierce domage no def with a great poison.

antoinehamel
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  PROcuratorDotA Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:52 pm

No, no no no no I have much better ideas ;D but those insects reminded me about good old nerubian ulti, thx

PROcuratorDotA

Back to top Go down

Post  guy4 Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:46 am

I like proc's race ideas better but that zombie race has a lot of potential. and if proc tweaked it a bit i am sure it could be used in future versions Smile

guy4
Respected
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  PROcuratorDotA Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:29 am

I am sure it will not, Scourge/Zombie race will probably never realease - never made by me, either does egze I guess, that would destroy climate of this game. Over.

PROcuratorDotA

Back to top Go down

Post  guy4 Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:08 am

awe poor zombies they feel no love Smile. The contaminated poisin is nice as an ability you could add for upgrades. i.e. if the tower dies it releases poisin in an aoe which could decrease att slighlty and poisn for a couple of secs. Might be hard to code though not sure. also a zombie type aura, where the tower has an aura which decreases creeps hp by a certain amount and reduces att spd by certain amount in an aoe (can be a small aoe or low amount of hp and att spd loss to balance)

guy4
Respected
Respected

Back to top Go down

New builder Empty ipnose

Post  legrosQC Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:41 am

i think THAT Hipnose ability is good. CAST ON one enemY and take ONTO the team....(doESN't work on bossES)

u must be fucking kidding me with posts like that... first: not proper topic, second, not improper grammar, mistakes etc. etc. I should delete this. Anyway, the fact that it is a free forum doesn't mean u're not supposed to care what and where u say.
ProcuratorDotA

legrosQC

Back to top Go down

New builder Empty Composite race

Post  Chipp Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:24 pm

I suggest to add composite race like in this map by Tower_Mazer
It is like hybrid race, but you have fixed random units from the beginning.
I think it will be pretty fun to think how to win with the randomised army you got)

Chipp

Back to top Go down

Post  PROcuratorDotA Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:28 pm

Don't make double post when 1 is empty...

EgZe will not for sure make Composite race. I will think about rerandom system for Hybrid race. Composit probably in my versions won't be implemented either.

PROcuratorDotA

Back to top Go down

New builder Empty Re

Post  Chipp Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:15 am

Sorry about doubleposting, the link didn't appeared twice, I think 'cos I'm unregistered user

Could be. register so.
PROcuartorDotA

Chipp

Back to top Go down

New builder Empty new builder

Post  baldytch Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:38 am

definetely there are good ideas that can be gathered from heroes of might and magic typical stuff like orcs, lizards, there are plenty of ideas back to king's bounty and warlords, the models are already in just look at the footmen frenzy and other stuff, we can have a japaneze crazy shit race out of something like nepuro castle defense

the truly cool idea i think is to add new random levels like 5a 9a 15a 19a etc of random creatures popping up..otherwise it becomes too fixed or repeating, the whole game it should have some random stuff to spice things up and make it lots more fun

also maybe have one tower that grows with experience maybe king or the lowest towers Smile with some cool abilities coming up..skeleton lvl 10 with lich avatar ability Smile lol

this is a great game anyway, it has lot of potential

thanks to you!!!

max

baldytch
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

New builder Empty new builder p.s.

Post  baldytch Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:28 am

i was thinking it would be cool if we could have Smile like an ice hockey race, haha preferably flyers with towers crushing composite sticks on heads of the enemies Smile possibilities are endless unlesss u guys are not into sports

i personally like some cool video effectsthat been implemented in liek dragon ball z or the hero arenas, that d be nice, have a little random weather..

anyway, having a boring day at work

max

omg man, u destroyed my world... why don't make football based race, when ronaldo/messi would be tier 6 kicking balls with lightning speed, polish extraclass would be tier 1 except good boruc-tank goalkeeper etc. C'mon, ur day at work must have been rly boring ;P Laughing

haha i can see the tree of time flying out on a ball and exploding in the air..actually weren't there like a cartoon with like super soccer powers, i remember soemthing like that..damn yeah killing time in brooklyn cant be easy..cant wait for new version whatever it would be..i dont know how editor works but i guess it is not easy to extract models/units from other modes like footmen frenzy or whatever else is out there? there was one cool TD mode map where in addition to the tower building, there is a small area where the builder or their hero is fighting creeps for extra gold and lvls up etc..dies periodically etc..

i just read about the gift idea..i think things like that to make it more versatile and random are good fot he game, random lvls, random upgrades to the king in addtion to the regular stuff, (secret soccer race) Smile anyway ive said my suggestions already
major: new video effects
new races through extractions of models/units from other modes or whatever
random elements in the game Smile yeah

practical nothing to do with builders: because of afk ers and other noob non sense online can the default mode be altered to something like reasonable there is no point in having -ap as a default just makes people leave cuz red is afk

peace, max

Last edited by baldytch on Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:28 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : reply)

baldytch
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  heyhey8 Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:07 am

Just a side note... anyone know when 2.8 will be out? I personally can not wait!!!!! -so excited- ^_^

heyhey8

Back to top Go down

Post  lvlupnow Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:29 pm

why you want a new builder?
there are so many noobs playing already that can't get pass lvl 8

lvlupnow
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  wsj Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:39 pm

i think we should make -ns mode.

wsj

Back to top Go down

Post  Romi182 Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:34 am

Whats about a mode where u can change the difficulty?
like -em in dota

so u get more gold from the creeps or the creeps arent so strong
many games ends on 8 or 14....

Romi182

Back to top Go down

Post  PROcuratorDotA Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:37 am

I will add noobymode in my versions. Same strength of creeps but more gold at the end of levels.

PROcuratorDotA

Back to top Go down

Post  wsj Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:23 pm

i never fail level 8 or level 14, ortherwise i have overpushed with workers, or the INCOMER of the other team send too many summons, which they have saved lumber for several levels. so this is the reason why i say maybe we can put -ns mode.

btw, i don think Level 8 or Level 14 hard,
i think Level 13 is the most hard.
because you have splash BEAST DRAGON and ARCTIC dragon, it's easy for Level 8, level 14

but for level 13, you don have any strong units to kill the air, if save much for this level, it will be hard.

wsj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next