Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LegionX3 Revolution bugs

2 posters

Go down

LegionX3 Revolution bugs Empty LegionX3 Revolution bugs

Post  LRN Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:42 am

Bugs i've seen so far:
1) In one -apmmnshggg game i was the red player, the other player in my team was blue. I picked Nature, he also picked Nature. However, the infoboard did not show his race pick, and kept showing a red question mark instead.

2) In one game the blue player in my team has chosen "random" option when picking a race, and never got anything. Had to quit eventually.

3) In the same game as (2) i've chosen a Beast builder. However, the Tier 6 tower was locked (requiring "Round in progress" and "Obrest tower"), and never unlocked (we lost at round 13).

4) When the game starts, it freezes for a few seconds (mouse won't move), which causes people to lag out for some seconds. The game also says that the red player paused, and then resumed the game, when that happens.

Questions:
How to play X1? Specifically, i want:
All pick, Master-Mind, No Savings, Hourglass, Get Gold, X1
Which mode should i type in?

P.S. Can't create threads in LegionX3 section of the forum.

LRN
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

LegionX3 Revolution bugs Empty Re: LegionX3 Revolution bugs

Post  von_Oberstain Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:07 am

thank you for input!

big wait is a tradeoff to reduce further lags

yeah, pictures for chaos and corrupted nature are missing - will fix
all oberst-tower related stuff should have been removed, but apparently i missed beast and goblin, will fix

LegionTD Pro is x1-only map. however, it has not -gg mode. anyhow, exact string would be -apmmns (x1 and hg are defaults, -gg mode don't exists)

though enabling x1 in x3 map would be easy, i think changed costs of first 2 tiers would cause problems in builds, so for x1 games, i recommend LegionTD Pro
von_Oberstain
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LRN Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:30 pm

LegionTD Pro doesn't have -gg Sad
So, either add -gg to LTD PRO, or add -X1 to LTD REV
LTD PRO also doesn't seem to have blood orcs? At least, changelog doesn't mention blood orcs.

LRN
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  von_Oberstain Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:05 pm

hmmmm, existing UE/Pro (x1) community wouldn't welcome adding -gg, but adding -x1 as optional mode to Revolution is possible - just have in mind that tiers optimization in Revolution is/will be done to support X3 exclusively (x2, for example, is removed also, both for not being played and for requiring separate balancing) and probably won't fit good in x1 limited starting resources
von_Oberstain
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down