Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2.8 Beta Bugs!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

2.8 Beta Bugs!!!!!! Empty 2.8 Beta Bugs!!!!!!

Post  Moona Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:19 am

Where to begin.

1)Well first off you have 10seconds to enter the mode. This is not even close to enough time for red to even enter the mode let alone read it. There should be no time limit like 2.7.

2)This new lumbering system is bizarre. You cannot even see your wisps lumbering. The only way to tell you have them is by checking the game info box up the top right.

3) Blood orc is ridiculously overpowered. One Tier 6 lava unit can do every wave on its own up until level 10. I had max 30 wisps by 10 and had done every round with this one unit lol.

4) The Demon Hunter creep is overpowered. By doing the above build I could send one on Level 6 and ended the game. 1v1 the DH will take the King down on full hp unless he has an ability like immo, the enemy units couldn't even touch this guy

5) There is no level restriction on tier units. Like above anything can be built from round one

6) Tested hybrid and they are buggy beyond belief. On Multiple occasions building a 130 tower it would disappear once built and Id lose my gold

7) Many of the towers abilities cannot be read or have random numbers or letters for a description.

Cool The game ends on round 10 lol. Nobody can kill the boss- hes an animal, nobody even got close to killing him.

9) After we all got raped by the boss we frantically upped the king(having wisps maxed at 10 helps with this) There is a glitch where if the enemy team is upping the king some of those upgrades will upgrade our king. As purple is was weird seeing yellow upping our kings attack

I have many more bugs to tell you, and I'm sure more people will post in here

Moona
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

2.8 Beta Bugs!!!!!! Empty Re: 2.8 Beta Bugs!!!!!!

Post  LoOpiNg Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:03 am

i'm sure you're aware of that, but in case you're not: -db does not work at all and secondary modes like gg cb x3 do not show on the statistics screen top right

10 secs is definitely too short, but if you don't want to change it, at least change the default mode to apmmhgggcbx3 or so, the current default if red does not type anything is not even x3..

a lot of cosmetic errors with the altered goblin race and other changed races where the upgrade icon is at the top instead of bottom, some spells have no description, or where the codes is still visible.

new bosses with 1 very hard boss instead of 3 bosses is too hard, game often ends there. And if someone leaks, they get no gold instead of gold for killing 1 or 2 out of the 3 bosses etc. old bosses were better.

LoOpiNg
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  von_Oberstain Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:46 am

as majority of bugs were fixed in latest beta (1.03), is there any input on this version?

thank you in advance.
von_Oberstain
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down