Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions to Insane mode

2 posters

Go down

Suggestions to Insane mode Empty Suggestions to Insane mode

Post  PROcuratorDotA Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:40 pm

I wanna hear your suggestions about Insane mode.

EDIT: Ok, basically: Insane - different creeps, much better Kings, bigger income, bigger bounty, different summons.

Insane probably gonna have modes x2 (probably no x3 ANY MORE - too laggy ;/ ), just for fun. Same - probably no collision on creeps at all.

All new towers (since 3.0) can be built since 1 lvl not as in -noobymode and -normal since 31.

New upgrade for Kings (+armor).

All upgrades will probably be 2 times more expensive than regular ones but about 2.5 times better.

Items for Kings (use gold), best one: Sword of Pwnage (who plays solo-legiontd knows what I mean xD)

Items for towers (in tha future)

Confrontations each 10 round. After killing bosses (I mean if it doesn't end the game, cause bosses gonna be MUCH harder on Insane) all remaining towers move to the middle area and start fighting. The ones which win can attack enemies' King with LITTLE help from neutral creeps. Note: it can end the game so I'd rather u to upgrade the King or make really good defence. Winners get award but not big.

Insane gonna last 30/35 rounds.

Income in wood provided by Wisps is tripled but most senseful summons don't give much income so income isn't that imba - different Barracks for summoning. Some creeps gonna give more/less bounty.

Also the price of wisps gonna be raised greatly such as limit.

I will probably remove Lumberjack Training and replace it with other upgrade(s).

Much more money at the end of each round.

As it is going to be on normal/nooby with following changes:
- limited lumber at the end of each round - if more lumber - disappear without giving income (about 120/round).
- +20 lumber/round for having highest value of towers on the map; +4 gold/round for having highest income on the map.
- penalty of losing 2 workers (-2 wisps) if leak 100%.
- one way to have King's upgrades slightly cheaper. U can buy +1 regen, attack, hp, armor in 1 pack costing 800 lumber (4x200) but giving 28 income (4x6+4).

Last edited by PROcuratorDotA on Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:02 am; edited 4 times in total

PROcuratorDotA

Back to top Go down

Suggestions to Insane mode Empty Re: Suggestions to Insane mode

Post  guy4 Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:49 pm

Hi Proc, sorry for not getting to this in the weekend. I know you have explained quite a bit about insane mode but can you list point form the base points of insane mode and then we build on that.

I have been playing multi td quite a bit too and got some ideas from it that might be able to tie in with insane mode and to a lesser degree normal mode. Apologies if it overlaps with what you already planning.

so in multi td there is an indicator every round which determines how hard the opponents creeps will be. i.e. the more damage you do to the indicator the harder the creeps are for the opposition. Would it be possible to do this every 10 levels i.e. on boss rounds
where the indicator comes before the boss with the same armour type as boss and has no collison size so runs straight through the players towers (and the players towers attack it as it runs through)? Would make for more strategy with tower layout

Have more ideas but got to go to a meeting now, will resume afterwards

guy4
Respected
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  guy4 Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:22 pm

So maybe the total damage done to the indicator can be summed up and the team that does the most damage has an extra 10% hp and 10% damage less on their bosses and the opponents boss gets 10% more hp and damage

In multi td you can build a "shop" that give the oppositon creeps more armour, more speed etc (makes the opponents creeps harder)
So what I suggest is a shop that is already existing (because there are no workers to build it any more) that makes summons harder (making creeps harder would be to imbalanced). the upgrading summons can also give income for buying the upgrades (these upgrades can cost gold and lumber combinations)

In multi td you can get bonuses to towers that do a specific damage type. Maybe for insane mode you can get upgrades for certain damge type creeps. (this wont be imbalanced as only affects certain creep waves, not all of them)

guy4
Respected
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  guy4 Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:24 pm

Wow the insane mode sounds awesome, think you have all the angles covered. I reckon start that off as the base (starting version) and then can add on suggestions from people from there.

Is the towers 3rd upgrades going to be in this version or the next one? (sorry if you have told me already). I think that will be a lot of dev work but going to add the most value for sure Smile.

guy4
Respected
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  PROcuratorDotA Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:04 pm

No, egZe is implementing current versions, good versions for now. I am the future guy Very Happy. i am working with INfamous and will also work partially with egZe on my maps but it will last very long. I have all projects but only 10% skills finished. Moreover, I need balance before I send beta version 3.0b. Also I do want dwarf race but haven't faintest idea how to make it Neutral . Should I remove Mech one? Maybe it is needed... but I don't want really.

Plan for future:
- Insane, all modes written + third upgrade for each tower + one of the new races (probably Ice)
- Some of next races + Tier 7
- Items for some towers (about 30% counting 1 tier as 1-7 towers (1 and 7 are extremes, normally 3 towers each tier)
- Global upgrades
- Others things

PROcuratorDotA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down