Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC and LAGGY problem?

2 posters

Go down

DC and LAGGY problem? Empty DC and LAGGY problem?

Post  beweif6 Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:51 am

everytime i host on garena, it cant be 3v3 or 4v4 in LTD 2.7 . the other players was complaining laggy when the creeps come out and some even DC'ed due to the game problem.

any solution for this? iwas playing on -apmmhggcbx3

beweif6
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

DC and LAGGY problem? Empty Re: DC and LAGGY problem?

Post  guy4 Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:10 pm

I have probably hosted over 400 games of legion v2.7 and this is what I have experience.

I dont know about garena but I host on battle.net with a 10mb line and it handles 3 waves easily until about level 25ish when it starts lagging quite badly but not unplayable at all (because only during rounds when creeps spawn)

There is the weird thing about disconnects. Guarenteed someone disconnects before round 7 (I cant remeber a game that didnt have a disconnect before 7 that was 4v4). I know they arent drops because it happens every game and I know a lot of the guys and they whisper me saying what happened?

Then maybe around 13-15 another guy disconnects (4v4 and 3v3) and sometimes in the later levels 22-27 someone disconnects.

But the strange thing is the later levels is when there is lag but a player doesnt always disconnect (its only sometimes maybe about 30%). It could be that it is down to 2v2 (i.e. started at 3v3 and have had 2 players disconnect) at this stage and I cant remeber any disconnects when its come down to 2v2.

I dont really have any ideas around this problem because I dont think its lag based (as its guarenteed to happen to 1 guy randomly not always the same colour but have found its more on the opposing side in the early levels when there is no lag).

I have tried 3v3 and 4v4 and have the same problem but have generally noticed when it gets down to 2v2 no one disconnects.

I have hosted 1v1 many times and there havent been any disconnects (not even 1).

So maybe the only pattern I can see is that its based on number of players. To go further then that and say more players = more towers and creeps and thats why it disconnects would be too much of an assumption for now.

Hope this info helps

guy4
Respected
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  beweif6 Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:10 am

Thanks for the information.
I have experienced exactly what u said.
2v2 or 1v1 is kind of boring..

so do the administrator notices this problem?

I hope this problem can be settled as soon as possible. thanks.

beweif6
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down