Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Meta (and few more things)

2 posters

Go down

New Meta (and few more things)  Empty New Meta (and few more things)

Post  HighestIncome Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:42 am

Hello everyone, it's been a while. I won't make guide for new version don't worry :)Just wanted to say a few upcoming things that you may want to pay attention on and to say a word or two about new version(s).

First of all, I want to audibly say thank you to Saucer and KongK for taking their interest in making new map(s) and allowing me to cooperate with them privately.

As it stands for new versions, meta is changing. Income becomes more important and finally -ns mode is added, which I would say is the biggest gameplay change, but it's worth to mention anti-stuck removal too. As for towers and tower balances, it's going to the right direction too. Actually i suggested that -ns become standard mode (so you can't play without it) but my suggestion was denied Smile

I also want to point out that Saucer is currently working on new and (i think) advanced bot system that you should definitely check out, I will be playing there myself. He will be also adding new website (forum) so check that out too. (I'm sure he will give website link and bot name when it's ready, and some tips on how to find it i imagine.)

About maybe some new guides (because old guides are not that useful for new version(s)) I thought about re-writing my book for new version, but that's just an idea for now, we'll see. Anyway things are as mentioned moving, and that's great news i guess. I must say that I won't be active as before, i'm no-lifeing with DotA and it will stay that way, but of course game or two of legion are always good.  

New Meta (and few more things)  Legion10

When it's all set and done, for fun my friend Johnny and Me will be playing an "Celebration game" vs. Saucer and (hopefully) KongK, but surely Saucer. I will upload that replay here so if you want to see some admins owned (or should we let them win? Razz), make sure you check that out as we will be having fun and celebrate that they made more balanced and simply better map that could maybe become competetive  some day Wink 

Best Regards, HI
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

New Meta (and few more things)  Empty Re: New Meta (and few more things)

Post  sunderkeenin Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:15 am

With the removal of anti stuck will the creep pathing be improved? Modifying the pathing manually is the only way that the creeps getting stuck could be entirely fixed unless you reduce the creep size to a 1x1 block, and even then they can still get kind of stuck.(See Warcraft Maul wave 10.)

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:10 am

Hello friend ^

Auto Anti-Stuck is added instead. I won't say it's perfect because it makes a big delay, but still works fine in terms of not freezing the game.

Ah I miss those anti-stuck @fullbounty days Smile
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down