Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

play -x3 mode Builder is no Balance *-*

2 posters

Go down

play -x3 mode Builder is no Balance *-* Empty play -x3 mode Builder is no Balance *-*

Post  GeTTO Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:22 pm

Shocked
x3 mode no balance in units
The Best is Shadow if play cb mode Shadow+Aura Element is super Imp Boss lv20 30 is
baby boss at all but
Beast , Demi-human , Arctic , Nature , most kill boss is 1 or 2 but combo KK or Air
unit come they will said "Oh! sry team I lose" Sad
I think in x3 mode if some balance on it as well
Thailand play x3 mode all map in they play Razz
Thx Boss

GeTTO

Back to top Go down

play -x3 mode Builder is no Balance *-* Empty Re: play -x3 mode Builder is no Balance *-*

Post  Visitor Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:23 pm

Yeah, I agree that level 20 is a bit harder with Beast , Demi-human , Arctic and Nature, but not impossible Wink
These turtles have heavy armor, so they take more damage from magic attacks. That's why before level 20 I usually try to spam at least:
- beast - 1 row of medusas and some ogres(just to take some of the damage at the start)
- demi - 1 row of doctors and shamans + mutants
- arctic - 5,6 wandigoos to tank and as many dragons as I can
- nature - 1 row of thunderbirds + half or 1 row of meliai(they still deal good damage when protected)

Of course you should have plenty of your strongest units(tier 6) and you may still leak, depends on your income/summons, but if you have built only tier 6 you have no chance to survive level 20(except arctic) Smile
Visitor
Visitor
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

play -x3 mode Builder is no Balance *-* Empty Re: play -x3 mode Builder is no Balance *-*

Post  mixa Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:27 pm

So dont play X3 with -cb.

mixa

Back to top Go down

Post  guy4 Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:41 pm

well put, if you dont like it dont play it, simple as that, modes are optional, so dont use it.

guy4
Respected
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down