Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

+15
Danavortil
tauceti
Hate2Lose
Unholy_Rave
iightfyre
Madridista
BlackJohnny
supersexyy
Velen
Nortan
sunderkeenin
Sircarealot
pushkash
missgreen
HighestIncome
19 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41) - Page 5 Empty Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  von_Oberstain Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:58 am

HighestIncome wrote:Btw I said that topic is CLOSED
Typically, admins and mods close the threads, usually with good reason. I don't see one here, so thread is still open.

Of course if MEGA admins/mods think this should be done, they are completely free to do so, as always - in HuanAK absence, Saucer is head MEGA admin

Sincerely,
von Oberstain
von_Oberstain
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41) - Page 5 Empty Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  Nortan Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:23 pm

von_Oberstain wrote:
HighestIncome wrote:Btw I said that topic is CLOSED
Typically, admins and mods close the threads, usually with good reason. I don't see one here, so thread is still open.

Of course if MEGA admins/mods think this should be done, they are completely free to do so, as always - in HuanAK absence, Saucer is head MEGA admin

Sincerely,
von Oberstain
Yay, Von is still around. Haven't seen an admin post in a very long time (like a year?). I look forward to having Saucer around and any improvements that he bring to legion in his planned update(s).
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  von_Oberstain Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:37 pm

Yes, I'm still here - things were quite slowed down for a time, but last few months work is again underway - with Saucer and Kongk around, things go way faster and better.

Regarding MEGA upgrade, I don't want to give anyone false hope - real content upgrade would have to come from HuanAK. Saucer plans to do an update - i think mostly bugfixes, but don't know the details or timeline. I know that he communicates with some MEGA players.

Things would be easier if base for MEGA and Pro/Revo was the same - then we could just copy&paste and modify a new race or something similar (things are way way more complicated and time consuming than it sounds).

Sorry that I have no more information to share.

Sincerely,

von Oberstain
von_Oberstain
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kongk Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:20 am

Hey Smile

Since alot of things seem to be unclear about the future development of the MEGA map, i will tell what i know.. First of all, Saucer wrote this:

"Yes, I will release a small 3.42 update soon with some minor (but much needed) changes:

- antistuck abuse bug fixed
- perhaps my improved -ns mode (auto spending lumber in barracks instead of taking it away)
- other minor adjustments, but no balance changes
- improved support for hosting bots

The biggest complaints seem to be the antistuck abuse and lumber saving, so I want to address those right now.

And then we can continue development on the 3.5 beta."

Besides this i know that Saucer works together with Clan UC.. From what i heard, they provide alot of feedback and various kinds of reports that will help alot.. Saucer has very limited sparetime, so i'm sure he appreciates any kind of help.. And the limited sparetime was also the reason why, I personally offered to help him with a few simple things on the map (to speed up the process a bit), so we will see what the future brings Smile

Best Regards
Kongk  

Kongk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5