Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Build Request 3.5(B3)

3 posters

Go down

Shadow Build Request 3.5(B3) Empty Shadow Build Request 3.5(B3)

Post  Lufurt Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:03 am

I'd like to know how you make your shadow build in LTD 3.5.. It seems like I can't make income without leaking at all.. tried builds here from players, but either my placing of units is just incredibly bad or I don't know hahaha. I'm like trying to start with LoD, as the game progresses, if my teammates don't leak the first two levels it's impossible for me to make a good income.

So, could you guys help me out with a build that works out ?

Lufurt
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Shadow Build Request 3.5(B3) Empty Re: Shadow Build Request 3.5(B3)

Post  Nortan Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:55 pm

I just played the beta using the 3.41 build that i posted, but modified it. I only used one nightcrawler and played around with the archmage hero instead of building more spitter/nightcrawlers. I didn't leak at all even when I got a blood orc on level 7. I noticed I needed a farm before level 7 due to archmage hero eating up food, but that wasn't a problem. I used 3 lord of death for lvl 7 because it is safer than using my usual 1 hades + 1 lord, those infernals tank like beasts. Using the hero seemed to help me hold lvl 6 a littler better than I would normally using extra spitters. The only lvl I leaked was lvl 10 I leaked 1 boss with only 141 hitpoints remaining...was not happy about that...I under valued the level with only like 1600 value and should have added a spitter or 2. I had 1 nightcrawler, 2 hades, 1 lord, and I think my archmage hero was level 9. The game was 4 v 2 ( my side had 2 leavers ), but I don't think I got TOO many sends on lvl 10. The game ended on level 14. I leaked 4 - 5 on lvl 14 along with a furbolg and my noob partner leaked like 10. I simply used my lumber (I had 7/2 before level 10 and 7/5 from lvl 11 to level 14 when the game ended and about 125 income at the beginning of level 14) to upgrade the kings attack several times and our king was fine. My side won arena to help me go from 7/4 to 7/5...did those turtles get buffed??? The other side with 4 players mega leaked and lost on level 14.

If you are having problems, could you be a little more specific? Shadow is the best races in the game and it still performs extremely well for me. If you need me to I can type out the whole build for you. Let me know, plz. I saved the replay, but I honestly wouldn't know how to go about linking it.
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:08 pm

It would probably be best to use that damage reduction aura from that dark ranger hero and then switch to archmage around lvl 12 or 13. Apparently when you are doing your last hero upgrade it gives 4 other options to go with, but I started and stuck with archmage. I wonder if these other options are random picks or based on the hero you started with. I know that the dark ranger hero was one of my choices. The big thing for me was using one of the 2 heros that had 500 range because it could stay alive a very long time with lord of deaths tanking for it and the mana regen is really nice and the damage reduction aura is decent for massing hades.
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:12 pm

Update: Played another beta game with some people that were slightly less terrible. Alot of them were playing as prophet though and only me ( as oranage ) and purple on the other team were using heros. Some of the heros seem to say 180 range, but they are actually 500 range...so if you think they are a range hero they have 500 range I guess. Archmage was really good for noob teammates. My teammaes leaked 41 on lvl 17 for example, and I held all the leak with mass hades because archmage mana regen let me hades resummon a little earlier. It might be better to wait to make the archmage until after level 10 because he seems to drain a bit of income early, because he eats up a couple farms with all his upgrading.

Anyways I made it to lvl 31+ with an end value of 21150 (7/15 lumber) and a little over 1000 income as pure shadow. Most the game was 2 v 4 until one of our teammates glitched and could not click any buttons, he was booted for being inactive even though he was there (making it 2 v 3) My team lost on lvl 33 warlords because we had a noob on our team with 13500 value that leaked everything. lvl 33 is very hard Smile . I won't lie, I did eat a little more leak that game from my teammates than I would have liked to. I probably got about 50/60 gold in leak before lvl 10 and then 102 from the 2 leaked bosses I killed. My team did lose arena. I swear those turtles are a lot stronger now.
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  coolextremity Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:44 pm

i saw one of your post in discussion thread of LTD mega B4. i just wondered how you got those value using shadow?. and is it okay if you can give me a guide of that build of yours you used in that game? well i can reach level 33 with value of 17K with 7/15 but with leaks on 14, 17, 28. but i want to know your build so that i can also improved my gameplay Laughing .

coolextremity
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down