Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which two races can be a good combo?

4 posters

Go down

Which two races can be a good combo? Empty Which two races can be a good combo?

Post  bebagemon Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:34 pm

Hi,

I am always playing this game with my friends. We always have a hard time finishing on level 28, Jaggurnauts. We have tried Hydra + Ghost and Hydra + Mech. But still we always fail especially when our opponents sends the one with 600,1000, and 1500 lumber. What do you guys think? Can you give some suggestions?

BTW we are playing version 3.5 (B3)

bebagemon
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Which two races can be a good combo? Empty Re: Which two races can be a good combo?

Post  sunderkeenin Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:06 pm

bebagemon wrote:Hi,

I am always playing this game with my friends. We always have a hard time finishing on level 28, Jaggurnauts. We have tried Hydra + Ghost and Hydra + Mech. But still we always fail especially when our opponents sends the one with 600,1000, and 1500 lumber. What do you guys think? Can you give some suggestions?

BTW we are playing version 3.5 (B3)
High inc 1-10 setup(7/6 or higher) ->shadow+messiah or hydra+mass meridian are both great.
Paladin can hit that while leaking all 3 bosses.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Back to top Go down

Which two races can be a good combo? Empty Re: Which two races can be a good combo?

Post  bebagemon Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:33 pm

sunderkeenin wrote:

High inc 1-10 setup(7/6 or higher) ->shadow+messiah or hydra+mass meridian are both great.
Paladin can hit that while leaking all 3 bosses.

Hydra + mass meridian's attacks are both magic. Isn't it better if we would mix up different attack types?

bebagemon
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  bebagemon Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:23 am

Also, some say hydra + goblin is okay. What do you think about that combo?

bebagemon
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:04 pm

This must be about middle building which I'm not too keen on. Bad thing about middle building is that ranged levels are usually difficult as well as boss lvls unless you have the right units to handle it. What kind of values do you and your partner have at lvl 28? You'll want to be in the 14k - 15k range. As far as units that work well together hydra and meridians do work pretty well but it's not all that amazing for 28. One of my favorite units to pair together is natures meliai with mechs zues or orcs wyvern. The meliai's debuff applifies all peircing damage by an impressive 25%. The piercing damage isn't good against 28 though but perhaps a mix of doomsdays and melee would help. One other issue I have with middle builders is that the area is so small and 2 people build in it so that by the end you're running out of room to build stuff and you have units in the far back that get stuck back there doing nothing.
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  bebagemon Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:21 pm

Me and friends played again. We tried a combo, shadow/ghost combo. We lasted until lvl 30+, won the game. What do you think about this combo? Mass doom+mass meridian? Looks like its a great combination. Together with heroes that has mana regen aura and decrease dmg aura.

bebagemon
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneWolf187 Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:13 am

My elite strat for 2 players is one player as Paladin and one as Marine. The paladin will mass upped archers and the marine will make one or two eggs as a meat shield to start and put the rest of their gold into lumber. After that, you just need to adapt. A fed Paladin is doom because they can be kill waves being undervalued meaning they can lumber also.

LoneWolf187
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down