Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

request orc

5 posters

Go down

request orc Empty request orc

Post  Tsort Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:19 am

Could someone please tell me how to build orc from level 1 to 20. Thank you in advance.

Tsort
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

request orc Empty Re: request orc

Post  Nortan Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:07 pm

Last edited by Nortan on Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsort Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:00 am

Is there a build that isn't all about wolverines and what dosen't leak ?

Tsort
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:32 am

Last edited by Nortan on Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:05 am

Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsort Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:33 am

as for build which focuses on Thralls do i just spam Thralls after 20 or something else also ?

Tsort
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:58 pm

Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsort Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:29 am

Hah, that made me laugh, I should try the 30 wyvern strategy.

Tsort
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenwhy Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:31 pm

Nortan wrote:

lvl 2 x1 blood orc warrior + x1 blood orc [370 value]

I think you mean orc warrior and blood orc warrior

Greenwhy
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:54 pm

Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:39 pm

@Nortan, sorry but these builds are fail (i know you tried to make 'safe' use of wolverines, which is stupid, ridiculous and retarded, imo).

But look this all of you that request builds, why would you need safe use of wolverines when they are made for income? And how the fu** can u request something like that? And when will people understand that the POINT OF THIS GAME IS NOT TO BEAT THE LVL, IT'S TO WIN THE GAME?!
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:08 pm

HighestIncome wrote:@Nortan, sorry but these builds are fail (i know you tried to make 'safe' use of wolverines, which is stupid, ridiculous and retarded, imo).

But look this all of you that request builds, why would you need safe use of wolverines when they are made for income? And how the fu** can u request something like that? And when will people understand that the POINT OF THIS GAME IS NOT TO BEAT THE LVL, IT'S TO WIN THE GAME?!

Yeah, it's terrible. I'll delete it all for you. You're welcome.
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenwhy Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:41 pm

HighestIncome wrote:@Nortan, sorry but these builds are fail (i know you tried to make 'safe' use of wolverines, which is stupid, ridiculous and retarded, imo).

While some of your points are valid you are still a complete tool. I never follow any build as gospel but I love Nortan's builds to get some ideas.

Nortan I wish you didn't delete your builds, the rest of us appreciate how much effort u put into it.

Greenwhy
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:27 pm

Greenwhy wrote:

While some of your points are valid you are still a complete tool. I never follow any build as gospel but I love Nortan's builds to get some ideas.

Nortan I wish you didn't delete your builds, the rest of us appreciate how much effort u put into it.

I might remake it in my own thread later. Most of what I had just fell apart when it hit 12/13 and although Highestincome is correct in stating that leaking certain lvls isn't important I don't like to leak too much if I can avoid it. It's kind of tricky to use wolverines because of lvl 12 so I like to try and have 2 warchief by then in front of wolverines but then you have to deal with 13 where the warchiefs are useless and you end up leaking quite a bit there instead.

Interestingly enough if you get a furbolg on lvl 2 with x3 blood orc warrior you will leak ~19 murlocs because they no longer one shot them. It's rare to get a furbolg on lvl 2 but wow that would really mess up your game. So while I often now do x2 blood orc warrior on lvl 2 with x2 wisps and then a third blood orc warrior on lvl 3 I MIGHT not advise that in a guide because then someone does get a furbolg on lvl 2 and end up having a very unenjoyable game. In such a case I might make TWO guides and state in one that it has large risks on certain lvls. It's just how I like to do things because there is not always one way of doing things. Furbolgs on the first 3 levels can give me a headache (this can often take up most my time in testing).
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:25 pm

I have 2 more things to say, on this and then i end discussion:
1) Maxed king can beat 20 Naga's + Gargolyle without a heal, so is it a problem to leak them?
2) Have any1 of you that request builds ever had 25000 value or more in single game?
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenwhy Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:18 pm

HighestIncome wrote:I have 2 more things to say, on this and then i end discussion
If you say something without listening to the other person then it is not a discussion.

HighestIncome wrote:1) Maxed king can beat 20 Naga's + Gargolyle without a heal, so is it a problem to leak them?
2) Have any1 of you that request builds ever had 25000 value or more in single game?

You failed to make any point here... No idea what you're trying to say...

Greenwhy
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderkeenin Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:09 am

Greenwhy wrote:
HighestIncome wrote:I have 2 more things to say, on this and then i end discussion
If you say something without listening to the other person then it is not a discussion.

HighestIncome wrote:1) Maxed king can beat 20 Naga's + Gargolyle without a heal, so is it a problem to leak them?

You failed to make any point here... No idea what you're trying to say...
He made A point.
He can break 25k value in a single game using his build, and made a point on the strength of the king.
Both little facts require knowledge and skill, and has offered to help share the knowledge that lets us build that skill.
Context that tells me this: Maxed king can beat a large amount of crap without a heal to the point that it isn't a problem to leak them, and for his other point he asks if anyone requests 25k value or more end-game builds. That says I CAN HELP YOU. JUST ASK. PLEASE.

Last edited by sunderkeenin on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:03 pm

@Greenwhy, what am i trying to say is:

All of that newbies that are spamming with 'please make me hybrid build' or similar, should know that in Legion Mega its not end of the world if you leak and you are not noob if you leak, you are noob if you dont. (newbie is not equal to noob)

And you boy (sunderkeenin), we are not mixing king, we are 'maxing' it. I admit your sarcasm is good in a way that not everyone can get it, but you made A point, i get it. (btw i can explain THE point of my prevous post).
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderkeenin Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:33 am

HighestIncome wrote:
And you boy (sunderkeenin), we are not mixing king, we are 'maxing' it. I admit your sarcasm is good in a way that not everyone can get it, but you made A point, i get it. (btw i can explain THE point of my prevous post).
I mixed up one word in the entire post. That's not bad for rushing through the post while tired and analyzing another post at the same time.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:48 pm

I was kidding bro, dont take it so serious Smile
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderkeenin Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:29 am

HighestIncome wrote:I was kidding bro, dont take it so serious Smile
Everything seems more serious on the internet. It's quite a bit harder to exude casualness through impulsively complicated language. That trouble doubles on the internet.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:17 pm

Ye but i think that you should first pay attention on who are you talking to, or whos post are you reading. It can answer tonz of questions about how serious post is, or which part of post is serious, which not. Psihology often works same, so new members of this forum won't make much fun because they need to show knowledge and some inovations first, so they have compatibility to make fun. In my case, i think i did einough so i can make fun in my posts or guides, and no one will get it wrong or say 'wtf is this noob talking about'. I wont say that i made revolution in this game, but face it or not, im making this game different and im moving it to 'next lvl'.

Best Regards HighestIncome a.k.a. Diablo
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down