Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

legiontd Revo A2

2 posters

Go down

legiontd Revo A2 Empty legiontd Revo A2

Post  IH4teYou Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:53 pm

tree of sacrifice from nature has glitched auto hp regen.

IH4teYou
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

legiontd Revo A2 Empty Re: legiontd Revo A2

Post  IH4teYou Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:30 pm

Seriously dude wave 6 and 9 creeps need slower attack. You just rigged the game to where you cannot pass wave 10 let alone 6 and 9. Hell wave 7 is easier than 6. And wave 8 than 9.

IH4teYou
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  von_Oberstain Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:07 pm

i wouldn't exactly used word "rigged", especially if we remember level 8 in 2.7. in A2 levels 6-9 were nerfed and additional gold was "pumped in" on previous levels, so it should be easier now. can you provide some kind of replay? (it would be useful, since i haven't got any)

on level 6 topic, i checked it out before making A2 modifications (nerfing it), just one game and i was able to pass comfortably with:
value: 940 (accented to siege)
workers: 4
gold: some saved for level7 (which i leaked, btw, cause change of heart and building 5 wisps on it, which was... not a very good idea)

bottomline:
-----------

there should be no "invincible" levels, but there should be some harder than others, the ones you have to prepare for in advance, not just build one-two units before.

if you can, i would like to see a replay to determine things like - how much of leaking is players fault - can't expect from someone who build 10+ wisps in first 5 levels to pass 6 without leaks...

anyhow, ill-fated revision(s) 3 were generally too easy, allowing players to max wisps till 16-18, finish upgrades till 21 and... do nothing. can't die, cause huge value, can't kill opponents cause their huge value, you get the picture.

that's what "hard" levels are for. agreeable, not all players should die in first 10 levels, so i would appreciate a replay

[EDIT]
tree of life - all melee corrupted nature have 'saprophytic growth' ability, which allows them to increase maxHP (to a point), by using lifesteal when health is almost full. if you're refereeing to graphical problem it will be fixed

von_Oberstain
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down