Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out)

+45
1m2o
Slashx
Giggz
EagleOwl
Mr.Teach
sunderkeenin
Nortan
br1x
Clrnc
Soul-O-Eater
imprez
FrostBite
iiCube
X-EKS
Pnix
Kreutertee
xDarkSchneiderX
Crustard
surmelk
Bombastik
JaffaKREE
krouthammer
uchkur
PanicX
Discowrecka
fanboiii
Metalking
tauceti
explode26
OsiRyS
von_Oberstain
Gin.A
mrshout
tlola
ZeketA
Captain_Aizen
Visitor
twisteD
shengshun
NERV
Zehiir01
hhhiii
Dazzlee
pravesh
HuanAk
49 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out) - Page 12 Empty Re: Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out)

Post  Nortan Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:47 pm

Yay Huanak lives. It saddens me a bit to see minihydras nerfed since they were one of my favorite and imo best units. Lvl 14/17 are going to be even harder with them but overall I can see why it needs adjustment (It's fair sicne we got a whole extra hydra to begin with!). I'll still try to make my marine build work.

Edit: Actually I'll make my marine build better since it income like crap in the beginning!
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out) - Page 12 Empty Re: Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out)

Post  Giggz Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:14 am

Hello

I'm watching this forum for quite a while and now I have finally decided to register because I have some ideas and suggestions that I would like to share with you.

- will start with arena battle area. The ramp that leads to lower ground and lower ground it self can impact the outcome of the battle. For example, bulky units like trees or guardian of death are being passed by faster and smaller units when they reach ramp and always come last to the combat letting weak range units tank and take the first blow.
Furthermore, ranged units on the lower ground have 25% chance to miss when shooting on units that are on higher ground.
To avoid this from happening my suggestion is to remove lower ground for arena battle and make it a flat area with no ramps, and maybe give all units same movement speed.

- Having team build in the middle is nice but around lvl 24 25 you are out of space. And building too large army will make those in the back not responding to fight which forces you to build maximum of 6 or 7 columns of towers. My suggestion is to widen the area so that you can fit one more tower per column which is 9, currently you can build 8.
To make it even more challenging creeps in the middle could get one or two more bonuses, like:
+2 armor, 10% movement speed, 10% damage increase or
+2 armor, 10% movement speed, 10% attack speed
what do you think?

Now about Heros and units;

- Medusa's slow aura, in my opinion, should slow down coming creeps. In that way your melee towers will receive less damage and creeps won't surround you. But since Medusa is ranged hero her aura affects only those creeps that are already hitting your towers and the ones that are coming are not slowed at all. In fact they are only slowed when they reach your towers thus making this aura almost useless.
This could be fixed by making Medusa melee hero or pass slow aura to other melee hero and give Medusa something else.

- Does any one think that Palading and especially Keeper of the grove heal are too strong?

- Usually building a tower is cheaper than upgrading it but Apparition and Gravekeeper are not the same case. In my opinion Apparition is not worth 250 gold and their cost should be opposite, Apparition 200g and Gravekeeper 250g. In the end building 1 apparition and one Gravekeeper would cost you 50g less, which is not a big deal or game breaking.
Also it would be good to improve them just the way dragons are improved, to speed up their attack animation and projectile speed. Their huge damage is mostly wasted because they are always aiming low hp creep and by the time they swing and shoot the projectile target is mostly already dead.

- Archers have been changed few times lately and if you ask me I would balance them by reducing their hp.
650 Hp for tier 2 tower with 600 range is simply too much, IMHO.

-And lastly Demi-human race;
Like some other members already pointed out they are very weak on magic levels. Last two games when I was playing with Demi-human I was lucky that my team mates leaked and fed me up. And in both games I had 2000 more value than needed (around 16000) when level 29 started and both times I leaked like 1/3 or 1/4 of the wave.
Maybe changing Mistresses damage from pierce to magic and armor type from heavy to medium could help a little.
Or changing Mutant's armor from heavy to unarmored but giving them slight attack speed increase to compensate armor change.
Would reducing Bigfoot's stun cooldown to 17 or 18 sec be unbalanced, because they don't benefit from mana regen aura?

These are only my ideas (suggestion) nothing more, please don't consider them as whining. Feel free to discus them.

Giggz
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:54 am

Giggz wrote:
- Usually building a tower is cheaper than upgrading it but Apparition and Gravekeeper are not the same case. In my opinion Apparition is not worth 250 gold and their cost should be opposite, Apparition 200g and Gravekeeper 250g. In the end building 1 apparition and one Gravekeeper would cost you 50g less, which is not a big deal or game breaking.
Also it would be good to improve them just the way dragons are improved, to speed up their attack animation and projectile speed. Their huge damage is mostly wasted because they are always aiming low hp creep and by the time they swing and shoot the projectile target is mostly already dead.

I'm guess the cause of the weird prices is because the Gravekeeper aura have some effect in early game as well, -1 damage is kinda like all beginning waves are slightly nerfed. Could be something else tho, I'm not sure.

About mid-building, you don't need to build that far, you can build right between the wall and the dark grass, and then work your way to the far lane. I'm not sure of how optimal this is, because it could depends on what races you have, but maybe its worth a shot.
And yeah it would be nice if creeps get a little more challenging at the middle section, specially with heroes in the next map. That would also impact people that farm on other people leaks by building alone in the middle and people that like to build around the corner, e.g. many paladin builds only work if built around the corner.
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  xDarkSchneiderX Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:28 am

why it removed the re-roll of the Prophet's race?
Have to go back to what it was before the re-roll. Could put an altar set for standard races hybrid and Prophet in center on the battlefield

xDarkSchneiderX
xDarkSchneiderX
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:37 pm

xDarkSchneiderX wrote:why it removed the re-roll of the Prophet's race?
Have to go back to what it was before the re-roll. Could put an altar set for standard races hybrid and Prophet in center on the battlefield

--> why it removed the re-roll of the Prophet's race?

do I remove re-roll ? if so it must be bug

but re-roll or change builder will disable if you build altar of hero.

the purpose for heroes is reward for those who never use change builder.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slashx Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:30 am

HuanAk wrote:
xDarkSchneiderX wrote:why it removed the re-roll of the Prophet's race?

--> why it removed the re-roll of the Prophet's race?

do I remove re-roll ? if so it must be bug

but re-roll or change builder will disable if you build altar of hero.

the purpose for heroes is reward for those who never use change builder.

he meant that the prophet re-roll is not as it was, now re-rolling prophet change your builder, not re-randomize the tiers of the builder

Slashx
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  xDarkSchneiderX Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:58 am

This is wrong, the prophet has to continue with the re-roll normal.
Here in Brazil, people playing direct Legion Td 3.5 (b3) in mode -hp(prophet) and this version b4 personnel not playing this more because of it, just play b4 when mode ap or sd...

Without re-roll the prophet was without moral race, it depends on you luck came when the units are given the re-roll that out and you can not put hero in this race, so do not see why this exchange scheme re -roll of the prophet
xDarkSchneiderX
xDarkSchneiderX
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  xDarkSchneiderX Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:32 am

could finish this version as a Christmas present for gamers think that good as this, so have come back re-roll the prophets.

If they continue with the titles of the maps, jump straight to b6, b5 because already has a fake version and will confuse gamers
xDarkSchneiderX
xDarkSchneiderX
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  1m2o Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:07 am

I found bug,yestarday i play with friend and he don't gain income 5-6 round after that get small income 1-2 for 10-20 militia,i have replay if you want it write here where i can post it

1m2o
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Drusk Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:54 am

I found a page on epicwar.com where there is v3.6 and 4.0 ... fake or what ? it's posted by HuanAK so i'm confused Neutral

Drusk
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderkeenin Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:38 am

Drusk wrote:I found a page on epicwar.com where there is v3.6 and 4.0 ... fake or what ? it's posted by HuanAK so i'm confused Neutral
Only trust the version of beta Huan personally releases on Hive Workshop. Hive Workshop hosts his official version. 3.6 and 4.0 are probably uploaded by a poser on epicwar.
3.41 can be downloaded safely all over battlenet. ENT, BGN, TeOP, random people on makemehost, and UCBot/UCPub all have good versions of 3.41.
(though the admins of UCBot keep leaving beta on UCPub. Not a bad thing though. If you want to get on there the pattern for UCBot is Legion TD Mega 3.41! #40_____. It should be 6 digits. That or you get on the Clan UC channel and +ggs or +games)

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Back to top Go down

Post  UWP Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:32 pm

hey dudes!
i just thought about the value by building your hero while playin beta. For me it looks like that the personal value is a little distorted to the recommended value if u got a maxed hero. its a little bit undervalued for the cost of food. So what value is a absolutely maxed hero like?
Dont know if someone asked that before, but i think it can confuse beginners.

greetz
uwp

UWP
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out) - Page 12 Empty My experience and opinion on legion td

Post  kolia1 Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:54 am

Hi, I have been a legion td player for several years, even before huanAK have taken over, I can say he is doing a great job already, but hey, no one is perfect!
I have always played this mode -hphgggmmcbx3, reason being that li mode(limited income) is mainly for beginner players(thats what i think) without li, you could build wisp and lumber eariler with the risk of leaking your wave, but anyone that is experienced enough can easily defeat the waves even with an undervalued army.

I have some issues to address and i shall start

1st - instead of typing out the modes, make them as clickable options during the start of the games. Because most players play with either -ap/-hp which make 99% of the games noob friendly (li mode), which make the game seems too easy to play for the eariler levels, people usually don reach over level 20 because of leavers and spoilers, well I have an active banlist but hell, if i have a nickel for every noob that comes in my game. Yes, you are right, I'll be rich.

2nd - There is several units without any abilities, well, thats actually fine, but would be better if any abilities would be given, even weak abilities like, +1 armor/ take 1 less damage on hit etc. I could provide many ideas.

3rd - Yes, I would think that huanAK nerf the Priest(unarmored > light) and Wolverine(crit doesnt work on boss units) so that single unit would not dominate all the waves. HuanAk wants the other units to be used more often, but why is there such unit like Colt? You see, 20 gold for a tier 1 unit, sounds fine, for the health, and dps, it is rather awful, but something that really make Colt the weakest unit in the game is because of its upgrade, 100 gold and 2 food to upgrade, total of 120 gold for 3 food unit with 400 health and bad dps along with pathetic range. Either give some abilities, tweak the unit or just scrap this unit out from the game!

4th - I would love to see another Barrack, able to produce more summons for income, units that have different kind of attacks like magic in the beginning, other than hermit the first magic attack unit which is not worth to summon as 100 lumber for 4 income which should actually be 5 income, and increase the summon's aura, better if description was written on how big the aura is for every aura units, give summons minor abilities too, they too are units, they also deserve some love.

5th - Make new modes, modes like units that you can choose by the host or units everyone can choose for themself in a given time else it would be randomed like prophet, well may seems very overpowered but hey, this is a game, it is meant to be fun and challenging, you can includ modes that increase the difficulty, which adds more hp, attackspeed and maybe damage.

6th - give more details of the wave level instead of just number of units, range, attack type, armor type etc.. give more details like,
Level 5/7/13 - low collision
Level ? ? - +/- armor
Level ? ? - Aura? ( make new auras, i could provide many ideas. )

That is all, if permission is given I could also help to improve this game. thanks all for reading and don rage, this is just my opinion!

kolia1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:57 am

4th - I would love to see another Barrack, able to produce more summons for income, units that have different kind of attacks like magic in the beginning, other than hermit the first magic attack unit which is not worth to summon as 100 lumber for 4 income which should actually be 5 income, and increase the summon's aura, better if description was written on how big the aura is for every aura units, give summons minor abilities too, they too are units, they also deserve some love.

All your suggestions seem rather unneccessary but this one would be quite problematic. The reason being is that a lot of players lead with minataur, sea giant, or a combination of a tier 5 melee and another weaker support unit. Hermits can completely ruin strategies as it is by either cause a small amount of leak on something like sea giant or a large amount of leak on something like minataur (if it kills it just before the second stomp) or tier 5 leads. Thankfully there is an income reduction that discourages using hermits, which otherwise restricts level one builds quite a lot.

I don't agree that all summons nor all player units (most do anyways) need an ability. The appeal to using the strong ability wielding sends is to cause leak and there should be an income cost associated with it. There are tier 1 units like colt and land mine that are pretty terrible but most tier 1 units don't see much use for any race in 3.41 and beyond.
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out) - Page 12 Empty Oh man you have no idea

Post  kolia1 Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:31 pm

Yep you have no idea, but you do remind me that in 3.41 It seems better to have mercenary, mercenary is also quite an advanced race, due to the fact you have to play really well in the beginning to be able to last even after level 25, without leaks of course, and the units you needed, are all Tier 1, e.g. goblin scientist(20 gold) > just for you to upgrade later on for additional +50 gold +300 gold total worth of 370 potential army value you can upgrade later on with the extra gold you have after you maxed out lumber at around level 15-16(decent)

Land mine is also awesome in level 1, 2, 3 and 7, due to the collision of the wave where it all comes down to positioning, and besides, an upgraded land mine can take out almost half of the mass militia summoned by the enemy on wave 10. Every unit I believe have their own useful purpose, all except units like Colt, tuskar, they cost way too much for that tiny little dps/hp to be effective.

What I meant for hermit is, dont change the income, but implement more new units in the barrack for us to summon, again, most players play with 1 tier 6 e.g. sea giant, which normally clears level 1, we need to have more of the other tiers in this game, rather than just playing tier 5 and 6, which alot of players do, and making them unable to play with workers earlier on ( no li mode ) and they easily pass level 10, until 15 maybe, at best over 19, but start to leak every wave after 20, and all they can do is hope and pray, but only in this game it will never work, they just die. We need more summon units to make people change their style of playing, and maybe you would be able to see the units summoned on the enemy side for the first 30 seconds or so.. to prepare for mass militia if there were any.

kolia1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeketA Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:22 am

I agree with some of kolia1's ideas, like 1, 3, 4 and 6. The first one is the best. I hope HuanAK will consider some of them.... bounce

ZeketA
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:53 pm

kolia1 wrote:Yep you have no idea, but you do remind me that in 3.41 It seems better to have mercenary, mercenary is also quite an advanced race, due to the fact you have to play really well in the beginning to be able to last even after level 25, without leaks of course, and the units you needed, are all Tier 1, e.g. goblin scientist(20 gold) > just for you to upgrade later on for additional +50 gold +300 gold total worth of 370 potential army value you can upgrade later on with the extra gold you have after you maxed out lumber at around level 15-16(decent)

Land mine is also awesome in level 1, 2, 3 and 7, due to the collision of the wave where it all comes down to positioning, and besides, an upgraded land mine can take out almost half of the mass militia summoned by the enemy on wave 10. Every unit I believe have their own useful purpose, all except units like Colt, tuskar, they cost way too much for that tiny little dps/hp to be effective.

What I meant for hermit is, dont change the income, but implement more new units in the barrack for us to summon, again, most players play with 1 tier 6 e.g. sea giant, which normally clears level 1, we need to have more of the other tiers in this game, rather than just playing tier 5 and 6, which alot of players do, and making them unable to play with workers earlier on ( no li mode ) and they easily pass level 10, until 15 maybe, at best over 19, but start to leak every wave after 20, and all they can do is hope and pray, but only in this game it will never work, they just die. We need more summon units to make people change their style of playing, and maybe you would be able to see the units summoned on the enemy side for the first 30 seconds or so.. to prepare for mass militia if there were any.

I'm actually very experience in 3.41 and have played more games than most can claim even with the breaks I take from the game (Recently passed 1600 games played on UC bot alone). I'm no where near Kreutertee's levels of play at over 3000 games (he's not playing anymore...traveling abroad it seems) but I'm much more knowledgable than the majority of players.

I'm very happy that mercenary is gone in 3.5. It was so broken and OP that it forced the use of -li in 3.41 ap games to prevent people from picking mercenary. It's part of the reason that 80 - 90% of all 3.41 games are played with -hp prophet. Skilled players that use mercenary can income too quickly and end up with a higher end value than other races (assuming equally skilled players) but the big problem is that they can save massive amounts of lumber and do things such as sending 5 furbolgs each on lvl 7. They can also save with thier 7/15 and send a demon with multiple krakens/shamans on lvl 17 and lvl 20. If they know what they are doing they can generally end the game when they want or at least cause a massive amount of leak that cripples the other team. Mercenary was the worst thing that happened to the game in my opinion.

In the thousands of games I've either watched or played land mine is a rarely used unit but I'm not going to argue about whether it is a bad or good use of value; It can be useful in some circumstances. I believe that most players feel that they are wasting gold/value on land mines and generally avoid using them at all if they can.

I highly doubt HuanAK would make the mistake of adding magic damage on send units that cost 120 lumber or less outside of the current hermit. Heavy armored tier 5 and 6 are popular leads and some races as well as prophet builds really need to use thier tier 5 or 6 on lvl 1 to prepare for a future lvl such as 3, 7, 8, 10, or 12. Such implementation would lead to everyone sending the magic unit on lvl 1 or lvl 2 to cause leak and really screw over anyone that used a heavy armored lead. The piercing damage of dino and whelp does reduced on the usual heavy armor and medium armored tanks that are used in the beginning of games. It discourages use of leading with light armored units but in reality there isn't many light armored units that players would even want to lead with. Encouragement of magic sends in the first levels would just needlessly make the game more difficult in a way that comes off very uninteresting. Strategies that have been in place for a race or prophet build that players have used for months or even a year or more will suddenly be shut down and some races will be severely hampered because that have to find a new way to start using non-optimal units. I believe that the reason the only good magic send is at 300 lumber (warlock) is to discourage gimping heavy armored tanks thatmost races in the game uses whether tier 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.

I'm not sure why you want to advocate the use of the weaker units early on. There are some popular lower tier units but generally you'll do better throughout the game the more you can focus on the higher tiered units (this is x3 after all. You shouldn't need to work up to the stronger units). You usually can't play only tier 5 and 6 through the first levels if you don't want to leak somewhere along the way and some of the lower tier units are very useful (infantry, archer, orc warrior, goblin scientist, and any aura unit to name a few). If your gripe is about tier 1 units I don't agree that tier 1 units should be a standard used unit in 3.41 x3 play. I will say that tuskar has some early game uses but I agree that colt is terrible.
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  kolia1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:39 pm

Nortan wrote:
I'm very happy that mercenary is gone in 3.5. It was so broken and OP that it forced the use of -li in 3.41 ap games to prevent people from picking mercenary. It's part of the reason that 80 - 90% of all 3.41 games are played with -hp prophet. Skilled players that use mercenary can income too quickly and end up with a higher end value than other races (assuming equally skilled players) but the big problem is that they can save massive amounts of lumber and do things such as sending 5 furbolgs each on lvl 7. They can also save with thier 7/15 and send a demon with multiple krakens/shamans on lvl 17 and lvl 20. If they know what they are doing they can generally end the game when they want or at least cause a massive amount of leak that cripples the other team. Mercenary was the worst thing that happened to the game in my opinion.
Well then i suggest mercenary only to be used with a prophet builder option, instead if picking it in AP modes. To play mercenary in hp prophet, is not easy unless for experienced players to be able to keep your gold less than 1000 at level 30. To make this possible, tier 1 units are required, units like wolverine ( 20 gold for a total of 250 potential later on (20 + 80 + 150) or even goblin scientist with even more potential.

Nortan wrote:
In the thousands of games I've either watched or played land mine is a rarely used unit but I'm not going to argue about whether it is a bad or good use of value; It can be useful in some circumstances. I believe that most players feel that they are wasting gold/value on land mines and generally avoid using them at all if they can.
Land mines is very useful in level 1, 2, 3 and 7, even in rounds like level 10 helps alot as well, not to overbuild your mines, but just enough to win the wave while still undervalue to produce more workers for more income later on, this is high risk but its this type of risk make games challenging, and land mines is one of the only unit that emphasis SO MUCH on positioning compared to other units because a badly placed landmine does only minimal damage to several units instead of the groups of 10-15 units you hoping to damage, also, landmines cost 0 food. AWESOME!

[/b]Nortan wrote:I highly doubt HuanAK would make the mistake of adding magic damage on send units that cost 120 lumber or less outside of the current hermit. Heavy armored tier 5 and 6 are popular leads and some races as well as prophet builds really need to use thier tier 5 or 6 on lvl 1 to prepare for a future lvl such as 3, 7, 8, 10, or 12. Such implementation would lead to everyone sending the magic unit on lvl 1 or lvl 2 to cause leak and really screw over anyone that used a heavy armored lead. The piercing damage of dino and whelp does reduced on the usual heavy armor and medium armored tanks that are used in the beginning of games. It discourages use of leading with light armored units but in reality there isn't many light armored units that players would even want to lead with. Encouragement of magic sends in the first levels would just needlessly make the game more difficult in a way that comes off very uninteresting. Strategies that have been in place for a race or prophet build that players have used for months or even a year or more will suddenly be shut down and some races will be severely hampered because that have to find a new way to start using non-optimal units. I believe that the reason the only good magic send is at 300 lumber (warlock) is to discourage gimping heavy armored tanks thatmost races in the game uses whether tier 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.
What im trying to say is, low tier magic attack summon for example, instead of range, make it a melee, make it move slower also helps like the same movement speed as the first boss, more variety of summons can do change the game, which may make games more challenging and fun for the experienced player but at the same time uninteresting as you quote for the newer players which we do not hope to happen. If its so, then i would suggest more middle tier or high tier summons, doesnt neccessarily needed to be magic attack summons, just to spice the things up!

Nortan wrote:
I'm not sure why you want to advocate the use of the weaker units early on. There are some popular lower tier units but generally you'll do better throughout the game the more you can focus on the higher tiered units (this is x3 after all. You shouldn't need to work up to the stronger units). You usually can't play only tier 5 and 6 through the first levels if you don't want to leak somewhere along the way and some of the lower tier units are very useful (infantry, archer, orc warrior, goblin scientist, and any aura unit to name a few). If your gripe is about tier 1 units I don't agree that tier 1 units should be a standard used unit in 3.41 x3 play. I will say that tuskar has some early game uses but I agree that colt is terrible.
Again to what i wrote eariler on, proper positioning, understanding armor, values, movement speed of waves and your lower tier units can help you early on by producing workers. I never play with li modes simply because it makes the game dull for me, I always wanted challenging games and i mean challenging as in strong opponents, not allies that bring you down to the level of challenging to survive while taking his 0 bounty waves, not to buff the tier 1 units too much, but just feel they are too underused, we can compare maybe orc(20 gold unit which later upgrades to wolverine) to a unit we havent discussed before like proton ( a unit looks like a wisp and not worth to build or even upgrade due to its range, health, and light armor) units used by me are usually orc, murloc, landmines etc, and these tier 1 units are usually only built before level 10 anyway, which most game would end due to mass militia against new players. again. spice the game up! why not?

cheers!

kolia1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  xDarkSchneiderX Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:56 am

Should modify the Demon income,It is very absurd.
As he is ranged he should not have much life or much atk since he carries two auras
Or if he was melee he could have all this life and all that atk.

could use some also add the mode "dual build", that neither the legion EU, which has 2 build random,at the same time, and could not be changed, I think it would be a cool mode for the Legion Mega

could also add the game in mode without hero
xDarkSchneiderX
xDarkSchneiderX
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out) - Page 12 Empty my opinion on demon income

Post  kolia1 Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:48 pm

by xDarkSchneiderX on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:56 pm
Should modify the Demon income,It is very absurd.
As he is ranged he should not have much life or much atk since he carries two auras
Or if he was melee he could have all this life and all that atk.

Demon income isnt absurd, considering the fact you store lumber for it already wasted extra income when you summon it compared to summoning other units.
Summoning units' health is fine for it is, 1500 lumber(demon) for 3000health(demon), whats so imbalanced about it? Opponent should know the fact that you are storing simply from the lanes, you dont see units like gargoyle, kraken, behemoth being summoned or mass militia, ghoul and archers, and you should see it and counter by either stop 1-2 lumbers and go for more defense on the right level, e.g. demon only can send after 15, so, 17, 20, 24, 27, 28, 29, 30 and onwards.

kolia1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Visitor Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:05 pm

You should stop writing shit. Huanak is dead! RIP
Visitor
Visitor
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  xDarkSchneiderX Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:33 am

Visitor wrote:
You should stop writing shit. Huanak is dead²! RIP

That there is alive von_Oberstain!

he could finish version, already played the Legion EU?
what he did is pretty cool, so you do not have x2 and x3 creep, is the updated version of the Legion classic, cool
xDarkSchneiderX
xDarkSchneiderX
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:42 am

Visitor wrote:
You should stop writing shit. Huanak is dead! RIP

You shouldn't claim someone is dead like that but it's beginning to feel like something may have happened to him or he just stopped caring. It's a shame since 3.5 was shaping up to be the best version yet imo. With such a long absense I really doubt we'll see HuanAK reappear but you never know.

Edit: There doesn't seem to be any posts on here from von_Oberstein for over a whole year (january 2012??) so I'm feeling that he may not be around anymore either. Game might truly be abandoned Very Happy
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Visitor Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:26 am

True that Nortan. Legion Td changed so many ''creators'' so far. I hope a new one will appear soon. At the moment I have like 15 different ''new versions'' of LTD, some of them with cheats, but most of them just renamed...Peace!
Visitor
Visitor
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ScreaMz.ANkey Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:18 pm

hhmmm nice

ScreaMz.ANkey
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next