Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHAOS MODE X3 LEGION 2.9 IS NOT DIFFICULT FOR PLAYING

2 posters

Go down

CHAOS MODE X3 LEGION 2.9 IS NOT DIFFICULT FOR PLAYING Empty CHAOS MODE X3 LEGION 2.9 IS NOT DIFFICULT FOR PLAYING

Post  kolia1 Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:30 am

I have tried all possibilities to beat level 4 without leaking in single player and two player and it is impossible, you couldnt even survive with two player, because level 4 chaos X3 is just too fucking hard, the mode i play is -aphgggmmcmx340, i tried every race, even building combined together, i tried with and without wisp(worker) to make sure i get the best possible lumber so i can make the king 1 hit kill on level 4 to get the minimum damage input, the best i can ever reach on a two player mode is surviving until left 4 quilbeast and the king is FUCKING DEAD!!! ITS A FUCKING 4 QUILBEAST!! HOW CAN ANYONE FINISH THIS MODE?! PS: i played every race, do note, never ever play races that have no splash, because they suck in x3 chaos, < extreme... That is the only reason i play legion 2.9 rather than mega, because it have its own unique mode ( chaos mode and up to 40 levels, it is very interesting. But some suggestion i want to suggest.

-Not neccessarily change the races' unit, but please increase the amount of money at start for chaos mode x3, 300 is not enough, you may still leak even on a 300 value on level 1 without additional summoning. I suggest 400 for chaos mode x3. 300 for x2( but i dont play x2 though )

-If possible please make additional summoning having chaos stats as well, else they would just be useless.

-Making more races would be awesome, and do some tweaks to the existing units, giving them skill would be nice rather than nothing.. even if its a lameass skill.

-I noticed upgrading king's attack by the first level increases damage by 6, followed by 30 for the rest until 45th, which make the king extremely strong and could easily take down creeps up to level 30, leaking 18 creeps on level 28(non chaos X3) is like no sweat, cant even reduce king's health to half( with full upgrades ), would it be better if on chaos mode, king will get upgrades automatically more often(or higher bonuses), and remove the tier 6 requirements(level 6) because on chaos x3, you would leak even if you have LOD at level 1 (300value) it is that hard.

-and maybe on chaos mode you can remove trade restrictions as teamwork is most important, though maphack can bypass legion td 2.9 but not legion td mega latest, maybe you could do some protection and remove trade restrictions?

-Wisps(worker) at level 1 can only build up to 3 MAXIMUM, you couldnt increase anymore, can this be taken away as well? Not that Chaos mode x3 you have that free will to summon any worker, but maybe playing a different style would help beat chaos mode x3..

-Dual builder mode, another mode where you can CHOOSE two builder? I played Chaos mode x3 with my friend with DB chaos X3 Mode, i restarted and restarted until we both get the TWO builders that we wanted, but we STILL FAIL to pass round 4. Allowing us to choose 2 builders would just be more enjoyable.. with many strategies opened up! ( or make it just for CHAOS MODE X3)

Chaos mode X3 - still testing but unable to win level 4 with any races, anyone can prove me wrong?! T_T

kolia1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

CHAOS MODE X3 LEGION 2.9 IS NOT DIFFICULT FOR PLAYING Empty Re: CHAOS MODE X3 LEGION 2.9 IS NOT DIFFICULT FOR PLAYING

Post  von_Oberstain Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:08 am

chaos mode had bug that made attsp 100 times of planned - practically to maximum

this bug was found and identified is fixed in 3.0 version, which is just the corner, couple days from now. if you want, you can see it, with -cm working correctly and other balance changes as well, upon request

so, no -cm fix, since 3.0 is very near, anyway
von_Oberstain
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down