Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Legion TD Mega 3.3] -- which race is the strongest race ?

4 posters

Go down

[Legion TD Mega 3.3] -- which race is the strongest race ? Empty [Legion TD Mega 3.3] -- which race is the strongest race ?

Post  HuanAk Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:16 am

Post here, or vote on the Poll below:
http://jx3.net/tdg/forum/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=4036

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[Legion TD Mega 3.3] -- which race is the strongest race ? Empty Re: [Legion TD Mega 3.3] -- which race is the strongest race ?

Post  NERV Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:59 am

Well, since Nature got some nerfs, I would say that the stronger builder (highest income, possible to beat early game with relativity low value) is Mech. (:

Later I'll drop a replay here in single player.
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

[Legion TD Mega 3.3] -- which race is the strongest race ? Empty Re: [Legion TD Mega 3.3] -- which race is the strongest race ?

Post  HuanAk Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:13 am

you can always report to me if you :
- can build with really low value + high income on specific race
- saw anyone can kill with really low value

then I can review on the build & decide how should I balance it

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:14 am

Well, I wouldnt say that Mech is OP, its possible to get 50 income at lv10 with the value need for boss (which is relativity low, since some races need higher value than 1850). Also, I think its one of phew races (if not the ONLY one) that can beat all levels until lv 28 with no-leak/less leaks possible.

EDIT: I'm not allowed to post links, since im a new member ):
Here's a replay of my core build of mech, I'm sure there's lots of players doing something similar.
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:42 am

you can use theHiveworkshop forum if you want attached replay.

this forum is easy to use, but can't upload replay

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:51 am

Yeah, but i tough you would be more active on this one, idk. XD
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:36 am

NERV wrote:Yeah, but i tough you would be more active on this one, idk. XD

yes, this furm is easier to use.

I will answer to both forum anyway.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nmphuong91 Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:03 pm

Nature is strongest since Tree of Knowledge is extremely good. Tree of Knowledge's Forbidden Fruit mean 20 x 200 damage with certainty, so it is extremely easy to play (200 creep hp increase/tree) + some Meliai 600 range away = no leak for sure, no matter what summon unit the other team drop at Nature player (which may not be the case with other race as their unit can't perform intended damage as they get killed too fast). Plus. Tree of Knowledge can play with relatively low value. For me, it is:
Lv 1: Yggdrasil (Yggdrasil)
Lv 2: Tree of Travel (Tree of Travel)
Lv 4: Sell the Tree of Travel, get the Tree of Knowledge + 1 Wisp
Lv 8-10: Get 4 Meliai and one Tree of Life
Lv 11: 1 more Tree of Knowledge (2 Tree of Knowledge + 4 Meliai)
Lv 14: 1 more Tree of Knowledge (3 Tree of Knowledge + 4 Meliai)
Lv 15-20: 1 more Tree of Knowledge, 5 Thunderbird (4 Tree of Knowledge, 5 Thunderbird)
lv 21-29: Tree of Knowledge spam as the above formula (200 creep hp increase/tree). Get one full line of Thunderbird and Meliai each at 29, 1 Tree of Travel, 1 Tree of Time, 2 Goliah, rest to Tree of Life for level 31.
As you can see, Nature always defense with low value with confidence (even a full aura set from enemy team couldn't make Nature leak). So for me, Nature is strongest.

Last edited by nmphuong91 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong tower name)

nmphuong91
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  VoiceInMind Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:28 pm

Lv 1: Tree of Life (Tree of Life)

Lv 1: Yagg
Lv 2: Sprite
Lv 4: Up Yagg

That was enough to keep no leaking even with dino at 1 and 2 lvls. And there are no dinos on 3rd. In beta 1 this build didnt work, ill check it soon, i suppose.
And after 10 lvl (1 yagg, 1 ToK, 1 sprite, 4 horses, 7/2) u can make pure ToK build, and change builder at 16-19 after i got harming wall of trees. But with leak 1-2 turtles, but its not a problem even u playing alone: u can already up king full.

Anyway, i saw ppl, who got leak with that build, smtimes huge leak. And ofc i cant reach 25k value with it xD

VoiceInMind
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  nmphuong91 Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:29 pm

VoiceInMind wrote:
Lv 1: Tree of Life (Tree of Life)

That was enough to keep no leaking even with dino at 1 and 2 lvls. And there are no dinos on 3rd. In beta 1 this build didnt work, ill check it soon, i suppose.
And after 10 lvl (1 yagg, 1 ToK, 1 sprite, 4 horses, 7/2) u can make pure ToK build, and change builder at 16-19 after i got harming wall of trees. But with leak 1-2 turtles, but its not a problem even u playing alone: u can already up king full.

Anyway, i saw ppl, who got leak with that build, smtimes huge leak. And ofc i cant reach 25k value with it xD
Sprite need 2 hit to kill lv 2 and 3 creep so it may result in Yggdrasil ks Sprite's creep. Plus Sprite has short range. make it possible for some creep to pass through Yggdrasil and attack Sprite. And I want to be extra safe till lv 4 since 1 gold short could make the game much less enjoyable. Though I think that replace Tree of Travel with 2 Ranger would be better than 1 Sprite. Normally I don't change builder since Nature got 3 aura unit plus ToL. So I consider my duty is get ToL to prolong team's time in wave 31 and left the aura hunt duty for other player.

nmphuong91
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:24 am

VoiceInMind wrote:

This. Imo this is the best way to start with nature, ofc you can use 2 archer instead a sprite, but its basically the same thing. I prefer Sprites, since they have 15% dodge, which is kinda cool while the ygg heals.

Anyway, Mech is the only builder i know which is possible to hold on wave 28, even with demon. But I'm not sure if nature can do the same. Ofc we're talking about pro & master title here, right? Changing builder doesn't count.
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  nmphuong91 Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:34 am

Nature sure can do, even with full aura set much less a lone demon. As ToK deal sure damage, in wave 28, if you have 16ToK (as creep has 3000 hp, 15 ToK plus 1 wasted on summon creep), consider the wave over for sure.
But why 28? Isn't 29 actually much harder with magic, air, range, all the nasty thing you can expect from creep wave?

nmphuong91
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:23 am

nmphuong91 wrote:Nature sure can do, even with full aura set much less a lone demon. As ToK deal sure damage, in wave 28, if you have 16ToK (as creep has 3000 hp, 15 ToK plus 1 wasted on summon creep), consider the wave over for sure.
But why 28? Isn't 29 actually much harder with magic, air, range, all the nasty thing you can expect from creep wave?

They now have 3.7k hp. They used to have 4.5k before beta starts and most games used to end at 28, that's why. And they are fortified.

Lv 29 is hard too(those birds hit stronger than doomsday machine), but since most games used to end at lv 28 for sure, I dont really care 'bout lv 29.

NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  VoiceInMind Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:30 am

Changing builder doesn't count.

At 21 lvl there is full row of ToKs, and i dnt think, thats it good to build more. U can fill row by goliaths with thier siege attack and place them after threes, so they wont be a primary target. But i usually change builder after trees' filling.

VoiceInMind
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:31 am

VoiceInMind wrote:
Changing builder doesn't count.

At 21 lvl there is full row of ToKs, and i dnt think, thats it good to build more. U can fill row by goliaths with thier siege attack and place them after threes, so they wont be a primary target. But i usually change builder after trees' filling.

Yep i agree with your strat. But to achieve Master title, you can't change builder, without achieving master title, you can't say "this is the best builder", without this, there is no point in posting in this topic.

Also, you could do a row of healer-ygg too (forget their name x_x).

NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down