Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAME MODES

Go down

GAME MODES Empty GAME MODES

Post  DIRT Sun May 01, 2011 2:57 pm

Is there a place where I can find a list of all the Game modes and what they do?
Just a general page with maybe some basics that everyone is supposed to know...
That would be incredibly helpful because I really like this game, but I have no fuckin clue what I am playing EVERY GAME!
So far, all I've figured out is that 'GG' means I get gold from creeps I kill that are leaked by others.

I see hosts type some bullshit like -apemmmmmmhggggg1*307x90
HOW THE FUCK DO THEY REMEMBER THAT???
I have difficulties with an 8 letter password...
Serious, how do they know what to type, what guide did they read, because I cant find it here, and this clan forum seems to be the only page that knows LEgion TD exists.

Seriously, help is almost impossible to find.
I ask people in games- they ignore me.
I google 'Legion TD modes' and all I get is links to this forum, WHICH has a million threads of people arguing about strategy but little support for new players.

It seems trivial, but FUCK. Is it too much to ask for a goddamn instruction manual? EVEN an INDEX! I still dont know how many creep waves there are...

Great game, dont get me wrong. But learning how to play this game is like reading a great novel that has been paper shredded. Where do you even start...

If there is a page, or a post, or ANYTHING that can explain the basic functions, modes and structure of the game. I would really appreciate it. If such information exists on this site, I think it should be 'stickied' or organized in such a way as to be easier to find.

Great Game!
Needs Game Manual!

DIRT

Back to top Go down

GAME MODES Empty Re: GAME MODES

Post  HuanAk Sun May 01, 2011 3:34 pm

1, you can find list of command here (for 2.7, 2.Cool
https://legiontd.forumotion.com/t138-legion-td-war-2-list-of-mode-commands

2, (I think, at lease in my version) you can find full manual in game (inside game, click Quests, and read difference topic)

3, try out my version (Legion TD Mega 3.0), it is very noob friendly version.(lots of information/command on loading screen)
https://legiontd.forumotion.com/f15-general-discussions-strategy

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DIRT Tue May 03, 2011 12:16 pm

thx dude

DIRT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content