Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modes list

2 posters

Go down

Modes list Empty Modes list

Post  PROcuratorDotA Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:02 am

There is a list of modes with descriptions. They aren't ready yet. I will implement them with delay each. Probably first big one change will be realeased after all new races to standard due to probable overwhelming amount of bugs and imbalancements u will find despite testers and myself etc. Enjoy.

Modes:
Nooby mode: More money after each round. No lvl 30+ just LegionTD Lords, no Final battle between Kings' armies. Note: more money means u can build good defence but pros can freely use it to kill u by big income and summons (or maybe I will consider option of worker limit per round to put all pros off this mode). Designed for public games, compelatelly random teams, first-time gamers etc. (x2 x3 possible)
Normal mode: Standard, lvls 31-35 + Final battle enabled. (x2 x3 possible)
Hard mode: For kinda experienced players. Like Normal but no money between rounds, except first 5 rounds, there just a little amount. (x2 x3 possible)
Severe mode: For experienced players. Like Hard mode but creeps are slightly stronger. (x2 x3)
Insane mode: For pros bored of normal LegionTD. All functions enabled. New towers, upgrades, summons, everything. Gameplay is much harder, many creeps, some rounds on x1 are like on x2, usually it's like x1.5. (x3 - no such option, x2 maybe)
Hellish mode: For LegionTD no-lives. Slightly bigger bounty comparing to Insane, stronger creeps with improved special abilities.
Impossible mode: I will make a group of people able to win Severe than I go into making Insane, make group of people able to handle this, try to make Hellish, find a small group of people able to win it and I will pump up the difficulty to the level when u can't make even 1 mistake with putting tower, forgetting about income etc. And I will call it Mode Impossible. Good luck xD.
Outstanding mode: Special mode, no lumber, no Kings. Host picks amount of money for each player to spend from: 500, 1000, 2000, 5000. All players face same strong creeps (random from 2-5 types of armor, attack type, number/strength range/melee, different models for each), after first round same - till they die. The team which dies last is victorious. 4 rounds, in case of draw 2:2 final battle to the last soldier. Money is changeable after each round.

Additional modes to these above of course except x1 (default) x2 and x3 limited only to some of modes (written above).

Type of chosing modes:
-ap
-lap (limited all present - each race only once) (Recommended)
-ar
-sd (one to choose from 2 or 3, gonna see)

Special additions (can be combined):
-st (standard, incluedes: -mm -hg - changed hg, leaking is retarded, bonus gold for opponents... for leak to King)
-fm (fun mode, incluedes: -cb (with additional skill cooldown about 3-5 minutes) + following changes: +1 shop to buy summons only with aura; +1 shop to buy upgrades for waves (except hardest ones such as: wyrms, infernals, acos, satyrs etc.); +1 exchange office - from lumber to gold and on the contrary + raising price system (like in Troll ad Elves); +10 lumber/round for having highest value of towers on the map; +2 gold/round for having highest income on the map)

PROcuratorDotA

Back to top Go down

Modes list Empty Re: Modes list

Post  Liopio Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:31 pm

What about gg ?

Liopio
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Modes list Empty Re: Modes list

Post  PROcuratorDotA Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:19 am

Compelatelly nothing, this mode sucks.