Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simple to fix mac disconnect bug

2 posters

Go down

Simple to fix mac disconnect bug Empty Simple to fix mac disconnect bug

Post  Bleaksky Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:34 am

The upgrade of the Goblin Mobile Turret of the Mechanical race has an icon that disconnects macs - the icon for the ability "Metal Alloy," I believe. If you would replace this icon, that would be great; I'd love to actually see the details of the ability rather than avoiding clicking on the upgraded unit.

If you didn't understand the jist of that, macs get disconnected whenever they click on the upgrade of the mobile turret because of the Metal Alloy icon.

Bleaksky

Back to top Go down

Simple to fix mac disconnect bug Empty Re: Simple to fix mac disconnect bug

Post  konrad901 Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:06 pm

upgrade of mobile turret is steamfortess and dont have metal alloy Very Happy matal alloy got 5th tier Razz
konrad901
konrad901
Captain
Captain

https://www.youtube.com/user/JumpingDreamers

Back to top Go down

Post  eGze Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:18 am

Bleaksky wrote:The upgrade of the Goblin Mobile Turret of the Mechanical race has an icon that disconnects macs - the icon for the ability "Metal Alloy," I believe. If you would replace this icon, that would be great; I'd love to actually see the details of the ability rather than avoiding clicking on the upgraded unit.

If you didn't understand the jist of that, macs get disconnected whenever they click on the upgrade of the mobile turret because of the Metal Alloy icon.

Icon changed.
eGze
eGze
Admin
Admin

https://legiontd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down