Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - LEGION TD REVO RELEASED

5 posters

Go down

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - LEGION TD REVO RELEASED Empty OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - LEGION TD REVO RELEASED

Post  Kongk Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:14 am

Hello everyone Smile

It is with great pleasure I now announce the official release of Legion TD Revo. It has been a very long journey to get to this point, as i'm sure my co-editors can confirm. We have literally taken an old map, and made it into an entirely new map. The number and the magnitude of changes since the last official version is incomparable to almost everything previously seen in Legion history. Especially worth mentioning is the high number of extra units that has been created to every race, making gameplay somewhat different to other Legion TD (X3) versions, but completely without losing the concept of Legion TD  and the spirit of the game that we all enjoy so much!

The map itself is based on Egze's Legion TD 2.0 versions, which after his departure were left in the hands of von_Oberstain, who is still participating in the creation of this map. The map is therefore unequivocally OFFICIAL.  

This also means that Legion TD Revo share no history with Legion TD Mega (which Saucer and I also work on at this moment), except for the obvious fact that they both descend from Lisk's versions. As a result of that, the map is quite different from Legion TD Mega. I guess you could say they focus on different parts of Legion and should therefore be considered complementary.

The development, however, will continue and this is still an alpha version. So any kind of feedback, suggestion and/or comments is highly appreciated.

So It is with great pleasure, I on behalf of Saucer, von_Oberstain and myself can announce Legion TD Revo A17 released.  

Link to download page:

https://legiontd.forumotion.com/t490-download-link-for-newest-version#4202

Best Regards
Kongk

Kongk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - LEGION TD REVO RELEASED Empty Re: OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - LEGION TD REVO RELEASED

Post  vladimir3388 Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:09 am

Sweet, didn't notice this post until now. Is it being hosted on some bot? Where can I play it?

vladimir3388
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - LEGION TD REVO RELEASED Empty Re: OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - LEGION TD REVO RELEASED

Post  Kongk Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:34 am

Hey Smile

I honestly don't know if it is being hosted anywhere on Battle.Net atm. Considering the fact that it was released very recently, i don't think so. But you never know, sometimes Battle.Net is alot faster than you expect.

In any case, it will be autohosted eventually though.

Best Regards
Kongk

Kongk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - LEGION TD REVO RELEASED Empty Nice!

Post  Sebbe Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:16 pm

Nice one played it yesterday. Good map Wink
Hope this Map will get more popularity, good alternative to mega.

Sebbe
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - LEGION TD REVO RELEASED Empty Legion TD Revo A18 Released

Post  Kongk Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:22 pm

Kongk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebbe Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:24 pm

I had to manually edit the link that it works, cause mega is twice in the link.

Sebbe
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kongk Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:46 pm

Sebbe wrote: I had to manually edit the link that it works, cause mega is twice in the link.

Well, link works for me.. Please tell me, if you experience any further problems Smile

(NOTE: "Ad-fly" can be avoided by pressing "SKIP AD")

Best Regards
Kongk

Kongk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - LEGION TD REVO RELEASED Empty Loving the new map!

Post  PrImiXx Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:58 am

Can't wait to see this become the new legion td x10 and replace existing legion td maps! good work!

PrImiXx
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kongk Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:32 am

Thanks for the kind words Smile

Legion TD Revo A19 Released

https://legiontd.forumotion.com/t490-download-link-for-newest-version

Kongk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrImiXx Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:25 am

Finally nice to see multiple tier upgrades that bring early game units further and further into the late game! Any plans for a team vs team battle after each boss wave? similar to preious legion td maps?

PrImiXx
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kongk Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:53 pm

We actually have a lot of ideas for team figths. It probably wont be the exact same way as in Legion TD Mega but perhaps some remotely similar Smile

When it will be implemented is too early to say Smile

Best Regads
Kongk

Kongk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wegenbarth Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:31 pm

Nice to see a new version.
Edit: Is there away to disable X3 mode? Neutral

Wegenbarth
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kongk Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:54 pm

Hi Smile

Legion TD Revo is a X3 version, which means that X3 isn't a mode that can be disabled. If you wan't play a X1 version i would recommend trying Legion TD Pro, which, more or less, is a X1 version of Legion TD Revo. Smile

Best Regards
Kongk

Kongk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down